Best Above Ground Swimming Pool Heaters in 2020
SunHeater S120U Universal Solar Pool Heater 2 by 20-Feet, Black
Kokido Keops Solar Dome Above Ground Swimming Pool Water Heater | K835CBX/RV
- Don't let summer's end keep you from swimming, this Kokido Keops Solar Dome Above Ground Pool Water Heater lets you swim on into the cooler months of the year
- Extend your swimming season with warm water and heat your pool to a warm, comfortable temperature
- Environmentally friendly heating energy
- Dramatically reduces or eliminates pool heating costs compared with gas or electrical heater
- Includes a protective cover for storage purpose when not in use
American Standard 9075.120 Safe-T-Heater
- Whirlpool accessory
- Maintain constant water temperature
- Allows for longer, more relaxing soak
- All American Standard whirlpools are pre-plumbed at the factory making them ready to accept the heater
- Quick and easy two-step installation
FibroPool FH120 Above Ground Swimming Pool Heat Pump
- 120 Volt, 60Hz, 10A draw
- Built in 8 foot long power cable with standard USA plug
- Suitable for pools up to 7500 gallons in coastal climates
- Plug into an GFCI protected outlet
GAME 4721-BB SolarPRO Curve Solar Pool Heater, Made for Intex & Bestway Above-Ground and Inground Pools, Includes Intex Adapters, 2 Hoses & Clamps
- SOLAR POOL HEATER: The GAME SolarPRO Curve Solar Pool Heater has been designed for above-ground and most inground pools. It increases the pool temperature by 5 degrees in 4 days (for an 8,000-gallon pool).
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: We’ve designed this above-ground solar pool heater with high-quality materials that will hold up against frequent exposure to the sun and outdoor elements.
- UNIQUE CURVED SHAPE: The GAME solar pool heater has been engineered with a unique curved shape that maximizes heat collection. The treaded ports have been added for versatile plumbing options.
- ADJUSTABLE LEGS: This solar heater is compatible with Intex, Bestways, and most above and inground pools. The adjustable and foldable legs allow the heater to be set for maximum exposure to the sun, along with a clear cover that locks in heat.
- THE PERFECT GRADUAL HEATER: This solar pool heater is not intended to be a miracle-cure heater. It’s designed to extend your pool season by gradually increasing the water temperature by a few degrees. Maximum heat output with space saving footprint
Intex 28685E Above Ground Swimming Pool Water Heater Solar Mat, Black (2 Pack)
Goplus Solar Dome Swimming Pool Heater Above Ground, Pool Solar Heater, Sun Heater
- ☀️ Heat your pool in the environmentally friendly way, No electricity or gas connections
- ☀️ Extend your swimming season with warm water and heat your pool to a warm, comfortable temperature
- ☀️ Space saving and aesthetically pleasing when compared to solar panels
- ☀️ A protective cover is included to protect the dome when not in use
- ☀️ Solar powered swimming pool heater, Connects to 1.5 inch hoses
XtremepowerUS Inground/Above Ground Swimming Pool Solar Panel Heating System 24"-inch X 10'feet Spa Heater
- Quantity of these solar panels needed is dependent on the pool size and the location, which may estimate by some websites.
- Each Roll 24" x 10 foot Long; 24" x 10' Solar Collector; Quick connect design for easy assembly
- XtremepowerUS Panels are built from extremely high-grade materials that are proven to last in all types of weather
- Quantity of these solar panels needed is dependent on the pool size and the location
- The system can be installed on the roof of your house, shed or cabana, mounted to a rack or simply placed on the ground.
1500W Immersion Heater, Gesail UL-Listed Bucket Water Heater with Heating Element, Submersible Heater with Thermostat and Auto Shutoff Protection, Perfect for Home Travel and Winter Job - Silver
- High Power: 1500W, 120V immersion water heater, heat 5 gallons of water in few minutes, depending on the volume of the water, the original water temperature and container. It will heat water continuously over 180 degrees F and towards boiling(It can't boil water).Please don't use extention cord
- Thermostat Feature - The middle stainless steel tube contains a thermal overload safety switch, when water reaches a certain temperature(about 180-194 degrees F), it can automatically cycle on and off to maintain water temperature. It will not overheating and save power.
- Guard - The stainless-steel guard on the electric bucket heater protects the heating element from directly contacting persons or animals. The holes on the guard help release heat into the water faster.
- Simple Operation - Immerse in water at proper level. Plug into any grounded wall outlet. Check power indicator light in plug to make sure unit is on. Please don't use extension cord.
- Safety and Widely Usage: UL-Listed, this bucket heater is safe for use in all pails, buckets and bathtubs, perfect for home, travel and winter time job.
Flagman Shop Solar Mat Above Ground Swimming Pool Water Heater
- Uses the natural power of the sun to warm your pool water! Suitable for above ground pools up to 8000 gallons. Includes: - 1) 1/4 -inch hose attachment points - 2) adaptors B for 1 1/2-inch (38mm) hose connection - Bypass valve
- Eco-friendly solar technology Increases temperature of the pool water by approx. 5 to 9 degrees depending on weather Simple hook up and you're ready to take the heat
- Compatible with filter pump up to 1/2 hp or pump flow rate 2500 GPH Suitable for above ground pools up to 8000-gallons
- Includes: 1) 0.25 -inch hose attachment points 2 adaptors B for 1.4-inch (38mm) hose connection Bypass valve Easy and economical to use Material: Vinyl Dimensions (L x W): 47.25 x 47.25 inches Weight: 6 pounds Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty - VMInnovations warranty: 60-day warranty
Beluga Pool Solutions 1652 Solar Heating Device for Swimming Pool
- Heat your pool with a garden hose
- Save hundreds on your energy bill
- Easily connects to a standard 1 1/2" return fitting on above ground or in ground pools
- Increase the comfort and extend the swimming season of your pool
- Economical alternative to gas or electric heating
Enjoy Your Pool when It's Cold '" Buy a Pool Heater
Regardless of where you live, even South Florida, having a pool heater can make the use of your swimming pool more enjoyable.
Depending on the climate you live in, a gas fired pool heater using natural gas or propane can be a very efficient way to go. The other choices you have are the heat pumps and solar heaters, but the quickest way to get your pool warm is with gas. A high efficiency gas pool heater is able to conserve your resources by being up to 95% more efficient.
According to the availability and prices in your area, you can choose between propane of natural gas. How the gas heater works is the pool pump circulates the water from the pool and moves it through the filter and into the heater. The heater has a combustion chamber which ignites the gas which in turn heats copper tubes that are above the burner tray. As the water flows through the heater it is warmed by the heat from the copper tubes.
The water returns to the pool and again gets recirculated through the heater. Although the water is recirculated any time the pump is running, it will not get heated unless the pool heater is on.
Before you buy your pool heater, you must correctly choose the correct size. You can see what the average temperature is for the coldest month in your area then decide what temperature you would like your water to be for swimming. You can take that average temperature and subtract it from the temperature that you wish to have.
What this will give you is the temperature rise or the amount of heat your pool water needs to make it comfortable for you. Determining the size of the heater you need to reach that temperature, you take the square footage of the pool and use the formula that is provided by the U.S. Department of Energy. The formula is pool area x temperature rise x 12. What this gives you is the btu/hour output requirement for your needs.
If you do not correctly size your pool heater you will either not get your water warn enough or you may get a heater that is sized too large. If you are not sure about sizing you can have the pool company that will install it do the sizing for you.