Best After Swim Leave In Conditioner in 2021
Ion Swimmer's Leave-in Conditioner - 8 oz.
SoCozy Swim Leave-In Treatment & Conditioner with Activated Charcoal - Protects & Repairs Hair Damaged by Pool Chemicals, Saltwater, the Sun - Loco Lime Scent, 8 Fluid oz , White, Blue and Green
- Salon inspired Kids’ Leave-In Treatment + Detangler spray specially formulated to smoothen, detangle, and defend hair from harmful pool chemicals
- Activated charcoal to absorb and remove unwanted green tones, calcium salts, and chlorine buildup
- Safe and gentle enough for daily use/ tear-free and non-irritating
- Infused with Beeswax and Jojoba to prevent chlorine and salts from damaging hair
- Vitamins A, D, and E protect against sun exposure
Exershield After Swim Fortifying Hair Conditioner for swimmers, chlorine odor neutralizing, chlorine, bromine, salt water removal, safe for color treated hair. Chlorine removal conditioner.
- After Swim Conditioner reduces chlorine odor while softening and hydrating hair
- Can be used both before and after swimming and other water sports. Removes chlorine, bromine and salt water odor from swimming pools.
- Swim Conditioner removes chlorine odor and is safe for color treated, blonde hair.
- All natural; Paraben/Phthalate Free, Vegan, Sulfate Free. Never tested on animals.
- Made in the USA
Fairy Tales Sun & Swim Coco Cabana After-Sun Spray for Kids - 8 oz
- Spray before, during and after the beach or a swim to hydrate, condition, and detangle dry, brittle, sun-worshiped hair. A beach bag must have!
- Detangle, condition and restore all hair types with natural extracts. Vitamins and minerals replenish softness, boost shine and protect hair
- Natural ingredients protect the hair after the pool, going to the beach, or being in the sun.
- Rich conditioners moisturize all day long. Banana leaf extract and coconut oil protect and defend against Sun & Surf!
- Free of parabens, sulfates, harsh chemicals and toxins. Gluten, soy, dairy and nut free
AquaGuard Pre-Swim Hair Defense 5.3 oz (1 Bottle)
- Better than Shampoo - it stops chlorine damage before it starts!
- Prevents green hair; Protects natural color.
- Smooths and protects from dryness and brittleness.
- Maintains hair health.
- How to Use: Using AquaGuard is easy! Simply dampen your hair before swimming, and apply a generous amount of pre-swim hair defense- paying special attention to ends. Allow 3-5 minutes for the product to absorb completely into to the hair.
Ion Swimmer's Conditioner
- Sulfate, Gluten, Paraben, Phthalates, Soy Free
- Detangles and helps manageability
- Restore strength and shine
- Helps repair brittle hair
- 100% Vegan
Zealios Swim Conditioner | Protects & Repairs Swimmers Hair Damaged by Pool Chemicals, Chlorine, Saltwater & Sun - Daily Use & Treated/Color Hair Safe 12 oz
- 🥇 HYDRATING SWIMMING CONDITIONER – Moisturize and detangle without weighing hair down with a light citrus fragrance.
- 🌞 SAFE FOR COLORED & TREATED HAIR - After swimming rely on this conditioner's gentle and sulfate-free ingredients to restore your hair's natural shine.
- 🌞 VEGAN, GLUTEN & CRUELTY-FREE - Prevent dry and damaged hair with natural includes including aloe and sunflower oil.
- 🌞 PERFECT FOR DAILY USE – Enjoy noticeably hydrated, strengthened hair with this conditioner, perfect for swimmers and endurance athletes.
- 🌞 SULFATE FREE CONDITIONING – Repair and protect your hair from damage caused by chlorine, sun, wind, and salt.
Sun Bum Revitalizing 3 in 1 Leave-In Conditioner Spray - Detangler - Anti Frizz - Paraben Free - Gluten Free - Vegan - Color Safe - UV Protection - 4 oz Spray Bottle - 1 Count
- REVITALIZING 3-IN-1. By far the most “borrowed” item from our beach house, this Leave In helps detangle, condition and protect even the most damaged locks! Enhance and restore hair while controlling frizz and preventing split ends.
- EVERYDAY HAIR TREATMENT. This special vegan blend helps restore moisture, repair damage, reduce tangles and slow color fading with sunflower seed oil and quinoa protein. It’s perfect for all hair types and will leave your hair smooth and shiny!
- HOW TO USE. Spray in wet or dry hair, comb through or tousle with fingers for hydrated, soft, and tangle free locks. No need to rinse! Sonny’s Tip: For tight and tricky knots, spray liberally and use a wide tooth comb.
- PROTECT YOUR HAIR. The key to maintaining healthy locks is healthy, natural ingredients. This revitalizing hair product is enriched with Coconut Oil and Banana and Pulp, and is Vegan, Gluten, Cruelty and Paraben Free. It’s gonna be your new fave!
- TRUST THE BUM. What does that mean? It means trust us, the ones who live on the beach and need products that work on the most intense days in the sun. The simple truth is, when you make products to protect the ones you love, you make ‘em better.
Stream2Sea Leave-In Hair Conditioner, Sulfate and Paraben Free Formula with Sun Protection, 6 ounces
- NATURAL, SULFATE FREE leave-in conditioner is a light and non-greasy organic formula that detangles hair and restores the natural shine following sun or salt water exposure.
- UV ABSORBENT FORMULA protects hair color from the sun while improving strength and nourishing proteins replenish moisture.
- MADE WITH A POWERFUL antioxidant blend of Green Tea, Tulsi, Wakame and Olive Oil.
- BIODEGRADABLE formula is safe for use while swimming in saltwater, everyday use, camping, boating, or travel.
- LEAVE IN CONDITIONER is made in the USA and safe for your skin and our oceans. Our tubes are made from EcoConscious sugarcane resins. We only use ingredients that are biodegradable, paraben free, and reef safe.
Malibu C: Hydrating and Detangling Leave-In Conditioner Mist, 8 oz
- Packed with gluten-free plant proteins and enriched with Vitamin B5 for moisturizing. 100% Vegan.
- Repairs damaged hair, rebuilds inner hair structure, instantly detangles and restores manageability.
- Nourishes and protects every strand of hair. Leaves hair looking and feeling more resilient.
- Use immediatedly folowing your favorite Malibu C Wellness Treatment once a week.
SoCozy Swim 3-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner + Body Wash For Kids | Protects and Repairs Hair Damaged by Pool Chemicals, Saltwater and the Sun | 10.5 fl oz | No Parabens, Sulfates, or Synthetic Colors
- CLEANSES + REPAIRS: Removes green tones and restores moisture for soft, silky hair.
- KEY INGREDIENTS: Activated Charcoal, Jojoba Oil, Coffee Seed Extract
- SALON FORMULA: SoCozy has over 20 years of experience and expertise about kid's hair.
- NO NASTY INGREDIENTS: Free from Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Formaldehyde, Synthetic Colors or Dyes, Propylene Glycol, Gluten, Wheat, and Nuts
Dove Advanced Color Therapy Conditioner with Repairing Serum: Product Review
I have out of control hair, purely because I abuse it, so that is why I need a good conditioner, that will repair my hair. I have been fortunate enough to receive 5 samples of Dove Advanced Color Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner with repairing serum.
I have used a combination of the shampoo and mask, which worked really well together. That time I didn't need to use the conditioner. So I figured that I would try the Dove shampoo and conditioner and see how they performed together.
I brushed out of the back-combing in my hair, and the hairspray, and looked like a wired up witch. I then used the Dove shampoo, just once, before using the conditioner. With a cheap shampoo, I would have to wash my hair twice, to get the same results.
I then opened up my Dove Advanced Color Therapy Conditioner, and lifted it up to my nose. It had a floral smell, which was very pleasant. The white conditioner is thick and creamy. I put a blob of conditioner in the palms of both my hands, rubbed it together, and then applied it to my clean hair. I made sure it went through all my hair, and then pushed my fingers through my wet hair a second time, to make sure I had no tangles left. Sometimes, I find even with shampoo and conditioner, that I have tangles from too much back-combing.
I left the conditioner on my hair while I took my shower. This was around 3-4 minutes. After this I rinsed off the conditioner. My hair looked and smelled good.
I then pulled a comb through my hair, and it went through easily, without any breakage. I decided that I didn't have to go to stage 3, and use the Dove Reviving Mask, on my hair. I then did my usual routine of adding mousse, blow drying, using the curling iron, and then back-combing my hair again.
Because my hair is highlighted, and has been for the past 10 years or more, I like to use products that are good for my hair. The Dove Advanced Color Therapy Conditioner I used is for lightened or highlighted hair, and it really did seem to improve the overall feel and look of my hair.
"Lightened or highlighted hair left brittle, dry, and dull from the coloring process needs Advanced Color Therapy Conditioner with Repairing Serum.
Repairs the damage caused by the lightening or highlighting process.
Revives and nourishes the structure of the hair fiber.
Leaves lightened hair noticeably soft, smooth and luminous."
I do have to agree with Dove, and love the way by hair felt, after using two of their products. I do have so many shampoos, and conditioners right now, but this one will be on my list, in the future to purchase.