Best Bandeau Swim Top in 2023
FITTOO Women Bandeau 2 Piece Set Bikini Set Crop Top Solid Color Strapless Plus Size Swimsuit High Waist s Black
- Tops:Strapless design make it possible for you to enjoy the sun without worrying about the imprint on the shoulder and back. Create cleavage spring your sexiness to all men's mind; push-up effect comes from the padded design supporting you firmly;Works equally good for small chested women
- Bottom:High waist and cut can boost your feeling of comfort and curve meanwhile increase the flexibility when you are doing a water-based game.
- Material: Nylon blending spandex make a good balance between quick drying and elasticity.
- In the very popular high waisted style and is available in varied colours, it is sexy and cute.
- Perfect for a tanning salon, poolside, pool party,beach or swimming pool. You will have a delight leisure time dressing in this sexy and fashionable bikini.
CUPSHE Women's Smocked Green and Monstera Ruffled High Waisted Bikini Medium
- Fabric: 80% chinlon, 20% spandex
- Smocked bikini top,Ruffle under the bust and High-waisted bikini bottom
- About Cup Style:With Removable padded cups
- Garment Care:Hand Wash and Hang Dry. Recommend with Cold Water. Do not Use Bleach.
- Body size: the size of a human body.Bra size (XS: 30C/30D/32A/32B; S: 32C/32D/34A/34B; M： 34C/34D/36A/36B; L:36C/36D/38A/38B; XL:38D/40B/40C/40D; XXL:40A/40B/40C/40D)
RUUHEE Women Bandeau High Waisted Snakeskin Swimsuits Bikini Set High Cut (L(US Size 8-10),Gray-1)
- Material:Polyester; soft, comfortable and elastic fabric;
- Vintage strapless swimsuits two piece, high waisted high cut thong bottom;
- Women removable strap wrap pad, provide good support for you.
- Fashion popular pattern animal,snakeskin bathing suits for women;
- Perfect for tropical vacation,summer,beach,swim,diving & pool and so on;
Sidefeel Women Stripes Halter Push Up Twist Bandeau Bikini Set Two Piece Swimsuits Medium Green
- Trendy stripe design with twisted detail
- Detachable straps to tie at neck
- Padded cup with removable cushions
- Side gathers make the bikini bottoms a charming eye-catcher
- Push up color block bikini sets, perfect for swimming, surfing, beach holiday and pool party
Anne Cole Women's Solid Twist Bandeau Bikini Swim Top, New Coral, Medium
- Click on Anne Cole logo to shop all of our collections in our store
- Search for Anne Cole solids to see more bodies in this collection
- Anne Cole solid twist bandeau bikini swim top
- Removable and adjustable straps
- Molded sewn in cup with silicone beading
Lucky Brand Women's Bandeau Hipster Bikini Swimsuit Top, White//Cordevalle, S
- Sewn in cups
- Removable straps
Anne Cole Women's Twist Front Shirred Bandeau Tankini Swim Top, Take it Orange Leaf It Navy, Medium
- 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex
- Pull On closure
- Hand Wash
- Click on Anne Cole logo to shop all of our collections in our store
- Search for take it or leave it to see more prints in this collection
- Molded sewn in cups with silicone beading, Removable and adjustable straps, One of our most popular bodies!, standard, Weave type: Knit
Ocean Blues Women's Swim Standard Twist Bandeau Bikini Top, Black, Large
- No underwire，Soft molded cup, Removable halter strap
- Solid bikini top is great for mix and match with most of bikini bottom
- Ruched detail in the front,Tie at the back,you can adjustable the degree of tightness
- Bandeau bikini top featuring twisted front and tie back,Sexy bikini bandeau ,nice gift for women
- These is thick and holds up well in the wash,the adjustable back means that you can tighten this as much as you need too and the adjustable neck strap allows you to avoid tan line when you are at the beach
Trina Turk Women's Bandeau Hipster Bikini Swimsuit Top, Black//Bali Harbor Floral, 4
- Adjustable back tie
- Cut out back detail
SweatyRocks Women's Sexy Bathing Suits High Waist Leopard Print Swimwear Bandeau Bikini Set Leopard L
- Features:Leopard Print, High Waist, Swimwear for Women.
- Soft with Good Elasticity, Comfy to Wear.
- Please refer to our Size Chart(Not Amazon).Recommend to CHOOSE One/Two Size Up!
- OCCASIONS: Tropical Vacation, Beach Party etc
- Machine Wash/ No Bleach
Roxy Junior's Beach Classics Bandeau Swimsuit Top, True Black, X-Small
- Fabric: soft, resistant stretch fabric
- Regular coverage
- Low support
- Adjustable and removable straps
ER Needs to E.N.D
ER, the once energetic tv blockbuster, has hit the wall. It's time for the show to cut its losses and end well while it still (sort of) can.
For almost a decade, ER was the number one drama on network TV. Even when most of it's original cast members left, the show went on, keeping fans interest with new characters and storylines that continue to keep the pulses pounding. But now, sadly, even those second-shift players are not enough to keep the show from being overkill, redundant, and old. It's time to say goodbye to ER.
ER first won fans with it's frenetic energy. The incoming wounded, the unexpected trauma, the blood and guts. It also won fans with it's likable cast. Anthony Edwards as beleaguered but stalwart Mark Greene led playboy doc Doug Ross (George Clooney) his star-crossed girlfriend nurse Hathaway (Julianna Margulies), tough and intense Peter Benton (Eriq LaSalle), competent Susan Lewis (Sherry Stringfield) who had ongoing family problems, and of course, med student John Carter (Noah Wyle).
The cast, and a fleet of supporting, recurring players like William H Macy and CCH Pounder hit the ground running. It may be hard for fans to remember when the big unfulfilled romance was Greene's love for Lewis, but that's where the show started.
In the next years, ER cast changes have often given us characters as good as the original set. New editions like Kerry Weaver (Laura Innes), Robert Romano (Paul McCrane) and Elizabeth Corday (Alex Kingston) were among the new faces that fit right in. As Clooney left, Goran Visnjic showed up as Luka Kovac, whose good to bad to good arc was as interesting as Ross'. Hathaway left, but not before Maura Tierney joined the cast as Abby Lockhart, maybe the truest female lead character the show has had.
Abby's journey from screwed up nurse to doctor is maybe one of the show's best character arcs. Carter's transition from med student to missionary doc is certainly a great one, too. But both show why ER has gone on too long- to keep the series going, their stories were carried on past their natural and awesome denouements. Abby's story should have ended the first time she told a patient call her doctor.
Carter's trip to Africa, where he really became a an adult should have ended there. But to perpetuate the series and, I guess, to keep some viewers happy, self-fulfillment and that amazing moment when you realize you've become who you weren't sure you could weren't enough. Instead, in both cases, we had to have romance and kids, like this was a romantic comedy.
Worse still, not only have we seen Abby do the romance thing before, but we've seen her do the romance thing before with Luka - who three months ago was in love with another woman.
So, now, Abby (and Luka's story) keeps going, and going, and instead of electric medical scenes we have scenes about shopping for baby clothes, which is cute, but not ER. The show has finally lost its center. And instead of being cutting edge, ER has become just another drama that's not about anything more than couples (Luka-Abby, Neela-Gallant) coming together and apart, weddings and babies and medical stuff we've seen a million times before.
Plus, characters, notably Greg Pratt are doing things they've already done. How many times has he secretly helped out an old friend from back in the day? Come on? His storyline with his dad pointless. Mekhi Phifer deserves a role with some direction. Where's Pratt even headed? Once you have nothing more to say, it's time to stop talking. ER was a great show. Great shows can end great or stay too long and be embarassing. ER is at a crossroads right now and could go either way. Let's hope it dies with dignity.