Best Bra Sized Swimsuits in 2020
Freya Remix Plunge Halter Bikini Top, 36E, Cobalt
- Look chic in this bra-sized halter swim top
- Foam-lined underwire cups with sexy plunge
- Concealed powernet wings for added support
- Customize the fit with self-tie halter neckline
- Non-adjustable, snap back closure
TYR Women's Twisted Bra Solid Controlfit Top (Black, 18)
Anne Cole Women's Twist Front Underwire Cup Sized Tankini Swim Top, Paisley pom Navy, 40D/38DD
- Click on Anne Cole logo to shop all of our collections in our store
- Search for Anne Cole paisley pom navy to see more bodies in this collection
- Paisley pom printed twist front underwire tankini with shirring
- Underwire offers great support
- Removable cups(bra sized) adjustable straps
Panache Women's Anya Bra-Sized Balconnet One Piece Swimsuit, Black, 32 G
- Solid one-piece swimsuit featuring princess seams and ruched sides
- Keyhole cutout at back
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Butterfly back closure
Sunsets Women's Forever Bra Sized Tankini Top Swimsuit with Hidden Underwire, Scarlet, 36DD
- This is the perfect tankini for any woman who is seeking a fashionable top with a strong foundation
- The twist tankini has a relaxed fit around the waist and provides full bust coverage and support
- Special features include over the shoulder adjustable straps, hidden inner bra with underwire, power net frame, and removable cups, plush logo picot elastic, soft adjustable hook and eye back bra closure, and matching colored lining
- Coverage: full
Profile by Gottex Women's Cup Sized Bikini Bra Top Swimsuit, Tutti Frutti Black, 36C
- Part of the tutti frutti collection. Search Profile by Gottex tutti frutti to see full collection.
- Adjustable straps
- Soft cup
- Chlorine safe
Profile by Gottex Women's Sweetheart Cup Sized Tankini Top Swimsuit, Ribbons White, 38E
- E cup
- Full underwire bra construction
- Adjustable straps
- Tummy control
- Part of the Ribbons Collection. Search Profile by Gottex Ribbons to see full collection.
Trina Turk Women's Tall Triangle Bikini Bra Top, Multi, 8
- DESIGNER SUMMER SWIMWEAR — The Trina Turk tall triangle bikini swim top is timeless and traditional, and features a tall top design
- CLASSIC TRIANGLE CUT — The light and flirty triangle cut will have you looking sleek, feminine and turning heads at the beach all season long
- BOLD DETAILS — Show off your summer tan in this trendy swim item that features a unique design, and a flattering cut
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR SIZE — Consult our fit guide by clicking “Size Chart” above to determine which size will fit you best
- FOR MORE OPTIONS — Click our logo above to visit our store page and view the Trina Turk tall triangle bikini swim top and other styles within the Ipanema collection!
Sunsets Women's Muse Bra Sized Bikini Top Swimsuit with Underwire, Imperial Blue, 36DD
- The sun won't be the only thing shining this summer when you step out in the muse underwire
- The figure flattering halter neckline enhances the natural bust line while the power mesh cups offer maximum support
- Other features include removable cups, wide soft neck ties, underwire, back hook closure with three adjustments, and matching colored lining
- Coverage: moderate
Anne Cole Women's Over The Shoulder Underwire Twist Sexy Bikini Swim Top, Black, 34D/32DD
- Twist Front Bikini Bra Top with Underwire for Extra Support
- Adjustable straps
- Removable cups
- The Anne Cole Collection was created for women of every age that flatter with effortless ease. Great for hanging out on the beach or swimming in the pool. Mix and Match all your favorite tops and bottoms for more options!
Sunsets Women's Iconic Twist Bra Sized Bandeau Bikini Top Swimsuit, Hot Pink, 34DD
- Our classic underwire twist-front bandeau top has adjustable straps that can be detached to reduce tan lines and a back hook closure with three adjustments to keep you relaxing by the pool.
- Features include built in foam bra for maximum support, underwire, and matching colored lining.
- Coverage: moderate
- Special Size Type: standard
Today's 'Plus Size' is Not Plus Size
Wake up, fashion industry. Anything up to a size 14 isn't 'plus size,' it's normal.
And then I went to college, where guy after guy did not reciprocate my feelings. They liked skinny women, and I am anything but. Certainly there are many women whose natural body size falls within that category, but there are just as if not more women who are far from skinny. And that's ok, despite what the fashion industry may say.
Crystal Renn is a model fluctuating between 'plus-size' and thin. Before I offend anyone who is thin by nature, please understand there's a difference between being naturally thin and starving yourself. Everyone should fall within their natural weight range, and 160 pounds can be healthy for a person. Crystal recently dropped some weight to go from 'plus-size' to normal, as in a size 12-16 to a size 6-10. Size 6 and 8 is thin, and I applaud the fashion industry for 'accepting' a woman who wears a size 10. But that doesn't make women wearing a size 12-16 plus-sized.
It makes them normal.
Many are criticizing her for losing weight, but I don't see how or why that should be the issue. The real issue at hand is why she was ever considered plus-sized in the first place. In college I felt fat, as in very fat. I felt so fat that I gave up believing any man would accept me at my natural weight and binged, and binged, and binged. Several pounds later here I am on Weight Watchers, trying to change my lifestyle and lose weight slowly. After twelve years of eating whatever I wanted due to depression, that's a lot of weight. Not to point the finger at anyone but myself, but I firmly believe that had society been more accepting of my natural weight I would not be in this predicament. Even when I accepted that the men I was attracted to preferred skinny women, something I knew I'd never be, I became depressed at seeing skinny models. 'You have such a pretty face,' was all I heard. In other words, 'You're fat.'
No I wasn't.
But that's what the fashion industry wants people to believe. They want people to judge those that aren't blessed with skinny genes, but I say enough is enough. Society shouldn't change their expectations of women because the obesity rate is so high, because a size 12-16 is not obese. Is it heavier than a size 6-10? Absolutely. You needn't have a doctorate to figure that one out.
Crystal Renn was never a plus-sized model; she was normal. She represented the majority of women in the world. Losing weight was and is her business. She wasn't an advocate for plus-sized women, so stop criticizing.
If at the end of my weight loss journey I end up a size 16, then I'm going to Disney World. Losing weight is no piece of cake, although lucky for me I can have that on Weight Watchers.