Best Chlorine Tablets Swimming Pool in 2022
Pool Brand 3-Inch Swimming Pool Chlorine Tablets - 50 Pounds
CLOROX Pool&Spa XtraBlue 3-Inch Long Lasting Chlorinating Tablets, 5-Pound Chlorine
- Protects against algae and bacteria for water that stays clean, clear and free of visible algae
- Kills all types of pool algae and kills bacteria
- Protected against sunlight to last longer
Clorox Pool&Spa Active99 3" Chlorinating Tablets 5 lb
- 99% Trichloro pool chlorine tablet that maintains a healthy pool
- Kills harmful bacteria
- Long lasting sunlight protection
- Controls pool algae
- Skimmer, feeder or floater applications
- NOTE: Packaging may vary
In The Swim 3" Inch Pool Chlorine Tablets - 50 Pounds
- 90% available chlorine
- 3" Chlorine Tablets are slow-dissolving and stabilized
- 8 oz. individually wrapped tablets in easy-open bags
- 99% Trichloro-S-Triazinetrione (Trichlor)
- Perfect size for floaters or any automatic chlorine feeder
Robelle 1440M 5-in-1 3-Inch Multi-Purpose Swimming Pool Chlorine Tabs, 40-Pounds
- Sanitizer, Clarifier, Stain Inhibitor, Algae Control, and Descale all in one 3" 8 oz. tab
- Each 3" 8 oz. tab is individually wrapped, stabilized, and slow dissolving
- Reduces the need for additional chemicals
- Weekly maintenance dosage is 1 to 3 tablets per 10000 gal.
- 40 Pounds (80 tabs)
Star Plus 50-Pound Bucket of Swimming Pool/Spa 3-Inch Wrapped Chlorinating Tablets, 50 lbs
- Includes one 50 lb bucket (Approximately 100 tablets)
- For use in pools and spas
- 99% Trichloro-S-Trianzinetrione
- Stabilized to protect potency
- EPA approved formula
NAVA Chlorinating Tablets for Swimming Pool/SPA
- This NAVA 50-pound bucket of 3-inch chlorinating tablets does the trick for a clean and clear pool or spa
- Individually wrapped
- Slow dissolve
Doheny's 3 Inch Swimming Pool Chlorine Tablets 50 lbs.
- Easy open bucket. Individually-wrapped.
- Powerful 90% available stabilized chlorine.
- 99% Trichloro-S-Triazinetrione
- Made in the USA!
- NOTE: This item cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii.
hth Pool Sanitizer 3" Chlorinating Tables 4-in-1 (42009)
Rx Clear 3-Inch Stabilized Chlorine Tablets | One 50-Pound Bucket | Use As Bactericide, Algaecide, and Disinfectant in Swimming Pools and Spas | Slow Dissolving and UV Protected
- NOTE: DUE TO STATE REGULATIONS, THIS ITEM CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO CALIFORNIA.
- ADAPTABLE TO YOUR POOL OR HOT TUB - Use 7 tablets per 2,500 gallons of water per week by adding the pool chlorine tablets to your pool's skimmer and using the flow of your pump to dissolve and distribute the pool chemicals.
- EASY TO USE - Each chlorinating tablet weighs 0.5 oz. and are individually packaged for to take the guessing out of how much chlorine to use in your pool and reduce the chemical mess.
- LONG LASTING - These Rx Clear chlorine tabs are slow dissolving, 90% available chlorine, 99% Trichlor. Note: Some of the tablets may be cracked or broken within their packaging due to shipping. This breakage is normal and does not reduce the effectiveness of these tabs.
- LOW PRICE, HIGH QUALITY - Compared to Pace, Clorox, Bioguard and Sun the Rx Clear brand provides the same performance at a much lower cost.
CLOROX Pool&Spa 23000CLX XtraBlue 3" Long Lasting Chlorinating Tablets
- Controls Algae
- Prevents corrosion and scale
- Removes organic contaminants for clear water
- Makes water silky smooth
- Protected against sunlight to last longer
Local Swimming Pools
If you ain't got a backyard splishy- splashy, a wet 'n wild hose-me-down, slip and slide bump-of-a-ride or the sand and surf of the beeeeaach, sorry beach, well your next best lifesaving option could well be the just-down-the-road swimming pool.
If you ain't got a backyard splishy- splashy, nor a wet 'n wild hose-me-down, slip and slide bump-of-a-ride or the sand and surf of the beeeeaach, sorry beach, well your next best lifesaving option could well be the just-down-the-road swimming pool; you know that block, rectangle thing-a-ma-jig in the ground. Yes, love it or hate it, it's the local bathtub, making sure you keep your clothes on and don't bring any soap. But there's no taps or bubbles, but you can bring your favourite rubber ducky, tonker truck or an inflatable floaty to sit your wet butt on.
Well, if you look at it closely, there's just...the water really. Exciting stuff. There is of course everybody's favourite, the chlorine. Don't you just love it. 'Burn baby burn', and that is exactly what chlorine does and is used for all those dirty rascals out there who think the pools really are a bathtub. You come home from the pools looking like a mad man with your bulging red eyes, which are incredibly sore by the way, 'bah hah'; it's like your going blind (better get that eye test).
The pools look like a dam don't they, which can be pretty scary because God knows what creepy-crawlies are hanging around. As far as I'm concerned, the real creepy-crawlies are the peoples in the thing. Let's hope they don't serve us fresh pool water to drink, 'it's natural mate, it's ok.' Oh I bet, brrr.
So what type of poolie are you? You usually have to rely on yourself to make the fun at a pool. So let's get started? So are you one of the mouses on the wheel doing lap upon lap (wheel noise), those flippin' mad fools making a splash who've watched too much of rumble in the jungle, sitting in the corner of the deep end and playing handsies with your peacock of a girlfriend, a meeting place to discuss the weird and wonderful ('what, really?' 'Oh yes, interesting.'), searching for things floating in the water ('the toilets are that way thank you') so close your eyes and hold your breath, playing Baywatch save me save me with the pool lifeguards and the flip, flop, flap, splash and crash of the idiots at the diving boards (boing, boing, 'watch out here he comes').