Best Cure For Swimmer's Itch in 2021
Journal & Tracker: Healing Swimmer's Itch: The 30 Day Raw Vegan Plant-Based Detoxification & Regeneration Journal & Tracker for Reversing Conditions. Journal 2
30 Day Journal & Tracker: Reversing Swimmer's Itch The Raw Vegan Plant-Based Detoxification & Regeneration Journal & Tracker for Healing. Journal 3
Reversing Swimmer's Itch: Overcoming Cravings The Raw Vegan Plant-Based Detoxification & Regeneration Workbook for Healing Patients. Volume 3
Reversing Swimmer's Itch: Naturally The Raw Vegan Plant-Based Detoxification & Regeneration Workbook for Healing Patients. Volume 2
Reversing Swimmer's Itch: As God Intended The Raw Vegan Plant-Based Detoxification & Regeneration Workbook for Healing Patients. Volume 1
Reversing Swimmer's Itch: Kidney Filtration The Raw Vegan Plant-Based Detoxification & Regeneration Workbook for Healing Patients. Volume 5
Reversing Swimmer's Itch: Deficiencies The Raw Vegan Plant-Based Detoxification & Regeneration Workbook for Healing Patients. Volume 4
BOTANIC HEARTH Tea Tree Body Wash, Helps Nail Fungus, Athletes Foot, Ringworms, Jock Itch, Acne, Eczema & Body Odor, Soothes Itching & Promotes Healthy Skin and Feet, Naturally Scented, 16 fl oz
- Botanic Hearth Tea Tree Oil Soap is cruelty free and not tested on animals; made in USA
- Maximum Strength Tea Tree Oil Soap / Body Wash: Botanic Hearth Foot and Body Wash is made with 100% pure and natural tea tree oil; Contains potent beneficial ingredients; paraben-free; no harmful chemicals
- Botanic Hearth Tea Tree soap / Cleanser is made using traditional European techniques from premium botanicals rich in skin conditioning ingredients
- Powerful broad spectrum ingredients: The Foot and Body Wash helps wash away and defend against stubborn fungus, bacteria and yeast from the skin surface responsible for body odor, athletes foot, ringworm, jock itch, acne, toenail fungus, yeast, and other common foot and skin irritation
- SAFETY WARNING: For external use only. Rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use
Handcraft Antifungal Tea Tree Oil Body Wash and Foot Wash â€“ All Natural â€“ Extra Strength Professional Grade â€“ Helps Soothe Athlete Foot, Body Itch, Jock Itch and Eczema - 12 oz
- 100% NATURAL TEA TREE OIL BODY WASH clinically proven to help soothe common problems such as Athletes Foot, Ringworm, Jock Itch, Acne, Toenail Fungus & Nail Fungus, Yeast, and other Common Foot, Back, Chest, Butt, Skin Irritation and Body Odor.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE EXTRA STRENGTH FORMULA uses a higher concentration tea tree oil found in leading products. Our Tea Tree Oil Body Wash contains the maximum allowed 5% concentration
- POWERFUL ANTIFUNGAL SOAP INFUSED with a concentrated combination of tea tree oil, eucalyptus oil and peppermint oil offers rapid relief for bacteria, nail fungus , athlete foot , jock itch , body odor and eczema.
- MOISTURIZING BODY WASH not only contains powerful broad spectrum ingredients but also helps wash away dirt and impurities from the skin. In addition this product does not contain any chemicals, no synthetic detergents, no preservatives and no parabens.
- MADE IN THE USA our Tea Tree Oil Soap is made using the Highest Quality Ingredients. Produced in our FDA Approved cGMP Facility it does not contain alcohol, parabens or sulfates and is Cruelty Free.
Creation Farm Jewelweed Spray 4 oz - Poison Ivy Itch Relief, Remedy Soothes Itchy Poison Oak, Allergy Rash, Bug Bites, Bee Stings, Para Prurito, Picaduras de Insectos, Hiedra Venenosa
- JEWELWEED - Best Herb Spray and Wash for Poison Ivy Relief, Bee Stings, Bug bites Stinging Nettles
- JEWELWEED- Natures Remedy harvested at its prime throughout the growing season. The flowers, leaves, and stem extract provides relief for bee stings, bug bites, poison ivy, oak, and sumac. The extracted version makes this cooling and soothing effect available year around for many skincare issues.
- INSTANTLY RELIEVES AND SOOTHES - skin Allergy Rashes, Mosquito Bites, Swimmer's Itch, Niebla de Tópicos de Jewelweed Para Prurito, Picaduras de Insectos, Hiedra Venenosa
- MADE IN USA - Wild harvested Jewelweed from Pristine temperate woodland wetlands
- TENT CAMPING MUST HAVE - Mosquito bites, Poison Ivy Relief, Bee Stings, Stinging multi person bottle
CurÃ©l Skincare Itch Defense Calming Body Lotion for Dry, Itchy Skin, 6 Fl Oz
- Clinically proven to instantly relieve dry, itchy skin and help to control flare-ups
- Restores the skins' moisture barrier to prevent irritaiton from returning
- Suitable for use on babies 6 months and up
- Soothes eczema-prone skin; Granted the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance
- With Advanced Ceramide Complex, the lotion rebalances ceramide levels, pH levels, moisture levels and cellular turnover
- Dermatologist Recommended; Pediatrician and Allergist tested
- Fragrance free
- With Advanced Ceramide Complex, Pro-Vitamin B5 & Shea Butter
Flying Fish Award Swimmers of the Year
Amanda Weidner (Evanston), Nick Kileen and Grant Smith (Wilmette) named Flying Fish Swimmers of the Year; John McBratney (Evanston) awarded Leadership Scholarship.
Amanda Weidner qualified in several events and finaled at the Illinois Senior Champs, both in the summer and winter seasons. Amanda also qualified in several events for Speedo Sectionals and represented her high school (ETHS) last fall at the ILHS State Championships. Amanda has always set the bar in work ethic on a daily basis as a Flying Fish swimmer.
Nick Killeen qualified and finaled in several events at Seniors (summer and winter) and Sectionals (summer), highlighted by a 2nd place finish in the 400 Free, 4th in the 200 Free and 200 Fly last summer at Sectionals; and a 1st place finish this winter at Seniors in the 500 Free. Nick reached the finals and contributed to his high school's (NT) state championship in 2 individual events. He qualified for USA Junior Nationals in 3 events and finished the year with 2 long course team records in the 200 Free and 200 IM. Nick continues to lead by example and sets the tone for the Flying Fish.
Grant Smith, selected as co-male award recipient, qualified in several events for Sectionals (summer) and the Illinois Senior Championships both this winter and last summer. Highlighted by finaling at Sectionals last summer in the 400 IM and 200 Breast, and at Seniors this winter in the 200 Breast (3rd) and 400 IM (4th). Grant contributed to his high school's (NT) state championship by making finals in one individual event and one relay. Grant set long course team records last summer in the 100 Breast and 400 IM. Grant also leads by example and along with Nick and several other upperclassmen continues to work hard and pave the way for many Flying Fish to follow.
Flying Fish awarded the Senior Leadership/Scholarship Award to John McBratney. Starting on the team as a 6-year-old, John has been a member of the Flying Fish Swim Team for 12 years. Always a great teammate and leader, he consistently performed in practice and set an example in and out of the pool with his work ethic and attitude. Whether John worked with the younger swimmers on the team, in our lesson program over the years, or helped with other projects and events at the YWCA, his dedication and commitment to this team and the Evanston/NorthShore YWCA is at a high level year in and year out. The team will present a scholarship to John to help further his education and hopefully swimming development as he moves on to college this fall.
The Flying Fish recognizes Evanston's Jack Larkin and Ana Woods as Age Group Swimmers of the Year (8th grade or younger) for the past fall/winter season.
Jack qualified for the Illinois Age Group Champs in several events and finaled in 5 of the 6 events in which he competed. Jack finished the season with four team records -- 11/12 Boys 100 IM, 50 Back, 100 Back, 200 Back.
Ana qualified for IL Age Group Champs in several events and for the Illinois Senior Champs in four events. Ana finished the season with a team record in the 13/14 Girls 500 Free. She continues to lead by example and sets the standard for her peers in terms of dedication and training.
With over 600 swimmers aged 6-18 from Evanston, Chicago, Skokie, Wilmette, Winnetka and surrounding communities, the Evanston/NorthShore YWCA Flying Fish swim team has become the largest swim team in Illinois and one of the largest teams in the country. Each year for the past eight years, Flying Fish swimmers have been elected as captains of their high school teams. Many Flying Fish have been state champions and five swimmers have been ranked in the top 25 in the country in different events.