Best Deals On Above Ground Swimming Pools in 2022
Intex 15 Foot x 42 Inch Prism Frame Above Ground Swimming Pool Set with Filter
Bestway Steel Pro 12 x 30 Inch Frame Above Ground Swimming Pool with Filter Pump
- Endless Summer fun: kids and adults of all ages can enjoy swimming and splashing in Bestway Steel Pro above ground pool. It's the affordable alternative to a more complicated steel-walled pool, yet it provides durability and stability greater than inflatable pool options.
- Superior frame design: the pool Frames Are applied with a rust and corrosion-resistant coating to protect the pool from UV and abrasion damage. A 3-ply PVC support band surrounds the pool for additional stability to the pool wall.
- Made to last: a durable, yet lightweight PVC material provides structural integrity to your pool. It's tear-resistant and won't fade overtime to sun exposure. Use this frame pool summer after summer!
- Easy to assemble: no tools are required to install This above ground pool in your backyard. A flow-controlled drain valve provides a simple solution for emptying the excess water. Get ready to have hot summer fun in minutes!
- No more chemical floaters: ChemConnect chemical dispenser replaces the need for a traditional floating chemical cleaner giving you more room to swim and have fun! It simply attaches to a valve on the pool wall.
Buffalo Blizzard Deluxe Plus Winter Cover for 24-Foot Round Above Ground Swimming Pools | Blue/Black Reversible | 4-Foot Additional Material | Wind Guard Clips Included
- INVEST WITH DURABILITY - The Deluxe Plus Winter Cover is both an economical and effective choice for your winter closing needs. It is both lightweight and a cinch to install. This comes in reversible blue or black convenient color options. Dollar for Dollar you won't buy a better cover!
- FULLY COVER YOUR POOL - The Buffalo Blizzard Pool Cover comes with 4 ft. of overlap making it a 29’ round cover, allowing for a secure installation. This additional material is used to compensate for lower water levels, use of an air pillow and the swimming pool top rails. Secure this cover to your swimming pool with grommets placed every 3’. Includes a vinyl coated cable and winch.
- DRAIN THE RAIN - Winter covers are designed to protect your swimming pool against rain, snow and high winds. It is highly-recommended that all excess water be removed from atop the cover during the off-season. This will elongate the longevity of the material and can be accomplished with use of a cover pump or siphon.
- DESIGNED TO DEFEND - Close your swimming pool confidently with double stitched and triple thick hems using UV resistant nylon threads that are used to withstand the sun. This lightweight cover has 8x8 scrim per square inch. Installation of your cover will likely require assistance from either family or friends. Be sure your pool is prepared for the long winter before fully closing (water level below skimmer, winter chemicals added, and winter plug inserted).
- SECURE YOUR COVER – If you have had issues in the past with your winter cover falling off your pool, these 5" long wind cover clips will aid in keeping it securely in place. The 40 clips included with this product will extend the life of your cover by restricting wind lift as well as reducing top rail abrasion.
Aqua Select Three Tread Stainless Steel Pool Ladder | Entry and Exit System for In-Ground Swimming Pools | 250 Pound Capacity | 1.90-Inch Outer Diameter | Stainless Steel Steps
- OUT WITH THE OLD IN WITH THE NEW - Enter and exit your pool without a hassle. This is the perfect ladder to replace your old inground pool ladder. Anchors and escutcheons sold separately.
- EASY INSTALLATION – Just remove your old inground pool ladder and insert this new one. No bonding or grounding required.
- STAINLESS STEEL - 21" wide electro-polished aluminum rails and 3 stainless steel steps with ends flared to 1.90" outside diameter for easy replacement in existing pools.
- CLOSE FOR COMFORT - All bends have a 6-Inch radius to keep the ladder closer to the pool wall.
- INCLUDES -This stainless steel pool ladder comes with a two-pack of rubber bumpers and a 3 year warranty. If you have a salt chlorination pool, this ladder may show signs of earlier corrosion and is not recommended. It works ideally in chlorinated pools, as it is not salt water friendly. Stainless steel escutcheons plates and anchors are sold separately.
Cornelius Pools Phoenix 24' x 52" Frame Above Ground Pool Kit with Pump & Ladder
- Do-it-yourself with the easy to assemble above ground pool kit
- 52 inches deep
- Precise fit and stylish design to enhance your backyard
- Steel construction on all components for durability
- Rust resistant galvanized walls
Smartline Boulder Swirl 24-Foot Round Liner | Overlap Style | 48-to-52-Inch Wall Height | 25 Gauge Virgin Vinyl | Designed for Steel Sided Above-Ground Swimming Pools
- MEASURE TWICE, BUY ONCE – Whether installing for the first time, or replacing an existing liner, the Boulder Swirl pattern offers durability while not breaking the bank. Be sure to check the measurements of your swimming pool to assure the correct size is purchased. Pool height is determined by measuring the outside wall from the ground to underneath the top rail. Round pool size is determined by measuring from the center point wall to wall in order to obtain the diameter.
- PRETTY PLEASING PATTERN - Blue rocks top the swirling water backdrop with the Boulder Swirl pattern. The North American cut material is hand-folded to prevent permanent creasing and excess wrinkling. Before installing, lay the liner out in the sun for a minimum of one hour to warm up the vinyl ensuring it is able to stretch when adding water. The best temperatures to install would be between 70-80 degrees.
- NO TROUBLE TO INSTALL - Overlap liners are draped over the walls of the pool during the installation process. Once the bottom seam is even near the cove, the liner is ready to be secured. This material is held in place through the use of coping strips prior to putting the top rails back onto the pool. Bead receivers are not needed for this type of liner. The liner is made to work with pools which have a flat bottom and wall heights of 48” or 52”. ***Will not work with Intex or Pop-Up pools***
- STAY COOL IN THE POOL – Enjoy the warm weather while spending quality time with family and friends. Your backyard aboveground pool will surely become the place to be during those hot summer days. Stay cool in more ways than one with the Boulder Swirl liner.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL - Swim care-free knowing your liner can tough it out through abrasion, chemicals and UV fading thanks to the use of Lamiclear technology. The layers are made of an acrylic top coat, a UV resistant print layer, and a 100% virgin vinyl base. This material is then welded and cut for a flawless fit and finish. A 25-year limited warranty is included protecting against defects in material and workmanship.
Ocean Blue Water Products JetLight for Above Ground Pools
- Easily installs into your pools' return fitting
- "Eight super bright L.E.D. Lights with three different colored lenses that let you change light color instantly"
- Sealed transformer with on/off switch is weather-tight for peace-of-mind
- Extension fitting for operating all wall fountains and pressure side cleaners included
- Quick disconnect makes winterizing a snap
- UL/CA Listed
- Comes with a 25-Feet cord and 12-volt weather-tight sealed transformer
- Includes blue, red and clear lenses
- Installs in 10-minute; Light is not compatible with Doughboy pools
- 8 Super bright LED lights will last over 100000-hour
Buffalo Blizzard 18' Round Black Supreme Plus Above Ground Swimming Pool Winter Cover 15 Year
- Double grommets every 2' ft -Includes cable and winch -Ultraviolet light inhibitor
- Color: Black Top / Green Underside -Pool Size: 18' ft Round / Cover Size: 22' ft Round- Warranty - 15 Years (5 years full)
- Triple laminated polyethylene -Double Stitched and triple thick hems using UV resistant nylon threads
- 4' ft overlap -12x12 Scrim per Square Inch
Dolphin E10 Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner with Easy to Clean Top Load Filter Basket Ideal for Above Ground Swimming Pools up to 30 Feet
- The simple way to a clean pool. The Dolphin E10 was designed specifically for above-ground swimming pools, making it the perfect solution for pools up to 30 feet. Backed by a 2-year quality assurance, get a worry free clean.
- Take back your free time. The Dolphin E10 will have your pool cleaned in a quick 1.5 hour. Just imagine how much you can get done with one less chore on your to-do list.
- Dolphin does all the hard work for you. The E10 was designed to clean your pool, effortlessly. With superior filtering and floor scrubbing capabilities, you can relax knowing your pool will be sparkling clean and free of debris.
- Save energy with every pool cleaning. The E10 does not require any additional pumps or hoses to get the job done. Dolphins are super energy efficient with an average operating cost of 5 cents per hour.
- With more than 35 years of cleaning the world’s residential swimming pools, Dolphins provide pool owners with a hassle-free cleaning solution of unmatched performance and longevity. Get back to what really matters; spending time with family and friends.
Easy-Incline Above Ground Pool Ladder
- Bottom step is 9.5 inches deep, top step is 6.5 inches deep. Steps in between decrease gradually.
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware.
- 300 lb. capacity
- For flat bottom pools up to 52 in. deep
- Can be installed on any above-ground pool deck.
Intex 15ft X 48in Metal Frame Pool Set with Filter Pump, Ladder, Ground Cloth & Pool Cover
- Triple strong, SUPER-TOUGH laminated sidewalls are reinforced with an all-around band to keep frame legs firmly in place.
- Ready for water in 45 minutes, - follow the instructional DVD for easy set up, and enjoy the fun! Water capacity: (90%) 4,440 gallons.
- Includes: Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter pump 1,000 gph (110 - 120V). Ladder. Ground Cloth. Debris Cover.
- Set-up and maintenance DVD. Convenient drain plug that connects to a garden hose so water can be drained away from pool or house area.
- New dual suction outlet fittings improve water circulation resulting in better water hygiene and clarity.
- Do not set up the pool on sand, mud, or any soft or loose soil conditions.; No of People: 8 or more
How to Winterize Your Above Ground Pool
Don't let winter ruin your summer. Winterize your above ground pool in 10 easy steps to ensure a summer of fun in your above ground pool.
1. Protect pool accessories: Remove the pool ladder from the pool and store in your basement or other dry sheltered climate. Store all pool equipment such as your pool vacuum, skimmers, brushes, floaters, and toys away where they will be kept out of the winter elements. Keep pool chemicals in a dry cool place. If kept sealed properly it will save you from having to purchase more come summer.
2. First, make sure the ph, alkalinity, and calcium hardness in your existing water are all balanced. Once that is balanced, you can then proceed to add your Winter Chemical Kit. Make sure this is all done before any removal of filters. You can purchase winter chemical kits for your above ground pool at any pool supply store. Follow the instructions per the winter chemical kit. Some vary. Once the winter chemical are added, there will be no need for further chemical through out the winter.
3. Run the filter on your pool for 1 hour or per recommendations of winter chemical kit purchased.
4. Lower the water level of pool below the skimmers and inlets. Make sure you cover the skimmers and inlets with winterized covers or inserts. This prevents the skimmers or inlets freezing and cracking.
5. Disconnect motor and pump from base of pool. Drain of any water, clean out, and wipe dry. Store in a dry location.
6. Drain pool filter tank and hoses of water. Wipe out carriage of cartridge filter and discard old cartridge filter. Store in a dry location.
7. Clean out sand filter area, dry, and discard old sand filter. Store in a dry location.
8. Diatomaceous Earth Filter needs old diatomite disposed. Rinse out tank and dry. Soak all hoses overnight in warm soapy water. Dish soap is sufficient. Rinse hoses thoroughly the next day to clean off any left remains of build up. Store in a dry location.
9. DO NOT DRAIN YOUR POOL. Place Winter Balloon Float(s) in the center of pool if just one, or randomly throughout pool if more then one. The balloons help support your pool cover and keep it at a tier so if debris from winter winds does drop unwanted material on the pool cover they slide off rather then settle in the center of your pool.
10. Cover your above ground pool with either an all year round pool cover or a winter cover. Make sure your cover is secured tightly so it does not blow off or allow elements to get inside your pool.
By taking the necessary steps in winterizing your above ground pool, you can rest easy knowing it is protected from the winter elements and save you a lot of work come summer time.