Best Direction For Swimming Pool in 2022
One Direction (Blastajaxx Swimming At His Local Pool)
Summer Waves 24ft x 12ft x 52in Above Ground Outdoor Rectangle Frame Swimming Pool Set with Filter Pump, Pool Cover, Ladder, and Ground Cloth
Swimming Pool Spa Brass Deck Jet Fountain Nozzle w/Lug
- Swimming Pool Spa Brass Deck Jet Fountain Nozzle
- High Quality all Brass construction
- Includes Grounding Lug
- 1" Male Threaded Connection
- New Machined brass parts may have some scratching & scuffing from factory (This is the reason the prime shipping is under the used category)
No No Swimming
Poolcandy Splash Runner 2.0 Motorized Pool Lounger - Deluxe Inflatable Swimming Pool Float -Now Faster with 3-Blade Propeller and Battery-Powered Motor. Great for use in Pool or Lake.
- ✔️WHY FLOAT WHEN YOU CAN DRIVE? Splash Runner by PoolCandy is a motorized pool lounger that will revolutionize the way you relax and play at the pool!
- ✔️MOTORIZED POWER AND 360° CONTROL: Drive around the pool with powerful dual 66-watt motors that activate at the touch of a button – spin and turn in every direction!
- ✔️DESIGNED AND TESTED FOR SAFETY: Propellers are fully enclosed behind a protective safety grill. Splash Runner works in the pool or lake.
- ✔️COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE: Includes a high backrest, lower-back support, and a perfectly positioned cup holder. Assembles in minutes – no tools required.
- ✔️Due to overwhelming demand, the Splash Runner is currently set to start shipping on April 30, Right on time for summer!
Gods and Monsters (Widescreen Collector's Edition)
The Last Hint of Love
Olympic Zeron One-Coat Epoxy Swimming Pool Paint - 6 Pack Blue Ice
- Save Hundreds - DO IT YOURSELF!
- Premium-Grade One Coat Epoxy pool coating
- Lasts up to 8 years
Baby Learns To Swim
F2C Advanced Swimming Pool Cleaner Automatic Wall Climb Cleaning Tool Inground Above Ground Pool Hover Suction Vacuum Cleaner w/ 31.5FT 12-Sectional Hose
- ★- Designed to maintain your pool clean-Attaches to your existing filtration system, Clean fast with minimal sound
- ★- Easy to install in minutes, no tools needed, perfect for clean dirt, bugs, twigs, sand, and debris
- ★- Soft and thickened pleated seal (base plate) to clean your swimming pool gently and thoroughly
- ★- Clean your pool from top to bottom automatically and effortlessly, Vacuum pools regardless of size, shape, or construction
- ★- Total length approx. 31.5 Feet, require at least a 0.5HP swimming pool pump to function properly. ★Note: It should be used with a water pump power more than 375w, it can automatic climb the wall, not for right-angled walls
Intex 26367EH Ultra XTR Set Above Ground Pool, 24ft X 12ft X 52in, Gray
- Gray outer liner and blue tile-print inner liner for a classic, clean look. Easy maintenance with sand that only needs routine backwashing and replacing every 5 years
- Quick set up means it's ready for water in 60 minutes. Durable frame is made of high-quality, galvanized Steel with precision-engineered locking system
- Encapsulating inner and outer powder coating prevents rusting. Classic rectangular shape, elegant dark Gray liner with water-blue tile print interior and brilliant white copings.
- Includes 110-120V sand filter pump & saltwater system with pump flow Rate of 1, 600 gallons per hour. Includes pool ladder, Ground cloth, pool cover, deluxe pool maintenance kit and volleyball set
- Uniquely designed frame combines high quality galvanized steel with precision engineered locking system, enhancing the overall quality, durability and stability of the pools. Encapsulating inner and outer powder coating ensures the ultimate resistance to rust.
Swimming Pool Safety
Swimming pools in the backyard are essential in some communities. Pool owners need to take safety precautions in order to keep their children and others safe. Deadly accidents involving young children drowning in backyard pools are too common.
Children are vulnerable around swimming pools. They must have adult supervision at all times. Over 300 children under 5 die every year because of drowning in backyard swimming pools and another 2,000 in that age group are injured in swimming accidents. In some of the warmer states where pools are popular, drowning is the number one cause of accidental deaths among children under 5. These statistics are alarming and should be taken seriously. There are steps and precautions your can take in your own home to prevent swimming pool accidents.
There are many safety features that can be purchased for backyard swimming pools. A gate or some type of barrier is a good idea for families with young children or couples with grandchildren.
One popular pool fence is from Life Saver's it is a removable mesh pool fence designed specifically to provide a barrier around residential swimming pools especially for toddlers and young children. This kind of fence is installed in sections to provide convenience for easy removal for homeowner.
Heavy-duty pool covers can also act as a safety feature when the pool is not in use. Any outdoor pool should have some sort of barrier surrounding it. Young children are at risk when safety measures are ignored.
Pool Fence Codes and Regulations
Many local governments have adopted uniform codes for pool fence safety; one example is BOCA (Building Officials and Code Administrators International) pool safety codes
Some key issues related to swimming pool fencing in these codes are:
· The pool fencing must be at least 48" (4 feet) high, which should prevent children from getting into swimming pool enclosure without assistance.
· If distance between horizontal rails is less than 45", then the vertical rails should not exceed 1 ¾". This will prevent a child's foot from fitting between the rails.
· If distance between horizontal rails is greater than 45", then the pool fence vertical rails should not exceed 4", this will prevent a small child's foot from fitting between the rails.
· Make sure the swimming pool fence is installed with the distance between ground and bottom of fence must not exceed 4".
· Pool Gates should open out from the pool and be self-closing, with a latch which is self-latching.
· Pool Gate Latches should be at least 54" high on the gate.
These guidelines are basic codes. Homeowners need to check their local building codes for the proper guidelines in their community. Owning a pool is a big responsibility. Pool owners are required by law to have enclosures in most areas (cities and states).
Important Rules and Regulations for Swimming Pool Safety
· Educate babysitters and other caregivers about potential pool hazards to young children and about the use of protective equipment, such as door alarms and latches. Make sure to emphasize the need for constant supervision.
· NEVER leave a child unsupervised near a pool. If you have pool parties appoint a lifeguard or "child watcher." Adults may take turns being the "watcher." Select alert responsible people to watch because when adults become preoccupied, children are at risk.
· If a child is missing, check the pool first. Seconds count in preventing death, disability and injury. Stand at the edge of the pool and scan the entire pool, bottom and surface, as well as the entire pool area.
· Do not consider young children to be safe because they have had swimming lessons. All children must always be watched closely while swimming.
· Do not use flotation devices as a substitute for adult supervision.
· Learn CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation). Make sure babysitters and other caretakers, such as grandparents and older siblings know CPR.
· It is important to keep rescue equipment by the pool. Have a telephone and emergency numbers poolside and readily accessible.
· Remove toys from in and around the pool when they are not in use. Toys tend to attract young children to the pool.
· Never leave open the gate to a pool barrier.
Pool Chemical Dangers
Chemicals should never be mixed and you should always read ALL directions. It is important to check the chemical and water levels to ensure that the pool is bacteria-free and clean.
Always store the chemicals in a save place away from children and animals. Know your chemicals and how to properly store them because some substances cannot be stored together. Get the proper information from the chemical manufacturer in order to prevent accidents.
Keeping your children away from danger is the best way to enjoy the luxuries of a back yard swimming pool. Owning a swimming pool doesn't have to be dangerous if you have taken the proper precautions and installed safety equipment to ensure the protections of your family. Being a responsible and knowledgeable pool owner is important.