Best Elastic For Swimwear in 2021
Dritz 9438N Cotton Swimwear Braided Elastic, Natural, 3/8-Inch by 60-Yard
- Package contains 60 yards of 3/8" Natural Colored Cotton Swimwear Elastic
- Great for swimwear and many other garments and craft projects
- Holds elasticity longer than regular elastic
- Resistant to salt, chlorine, sun & body oil
- Machine washable and dryable in temperatures up to 200° F. Chlorine bleach, salt water and suntan oil safe. Do not dry clean.
Dritz Bulk Buy Cotton Swimwear Elastic 3/8 inch x 2 Yards Natural (3 Pack)
- Price includes 3-Pack of Dritz Cotton Swimwear Elastic 3/8"X2 Yards-Natural (UPC 072879093384)
- Dimensions: 5.8 in. H x 1.8 in. W x 0.5 in. D
- Weight: 0.03 ounces
- Made in CN
TIMESETL Clear Elastic 3/8"(11yards) Lightweight Invisible Stretchy Transparent Elastic for DIY Bra Lingerie Swimwear
- [High Performance] Made of heat resistant TPU material, smooth, stretchy, invisible, lightweight, wear resistant, easy to clean, anti aging and long service life
- [Skin Friendly] Non-toxic environmental elastic, harmless, no irritating and no itching for skin touch, good hiding effect, great for kids or adults
- [Size] Clear elastic 10m x 1cm (11yards x 3/8inch), 0.28mm thin, you can cut the cord freely to different length
- [Great Organized] Comes with a plastic roll, keep the clear elastic wrapped and easy to find the end
- [Wide Usage] Transparent elastic suitable for DIY summer bra, swimwear, underwear, sportswear, diapers, hats, elastic pans, shoe cover, etc, use hot glue to bond, or soften it first with heat before use with sewing needles
Dritz 9431W Braided Elastic, 3/8-Inch x 60-Yard, White
- Package contains 60 yards of 3/8 " White Braided Elastic
- Lightweight, slightly ribbed and narrows when stretched
- Use on necklines, sleeves, waistbands and swimwear waistbands and leg bands
- Machine washable and dryable in temperatures up to 200° F
- Chlorine bleach safe and salt water safe.
legendary-yes 20 Yards 1/4" White Rubber Swimwear Swim Bathing Suit Sewing Supplies Elastic Florist Flowers Arts Crafts Gift Wrapping
Stretchrite Polyester Braided Elastic, 3/8-Inch by 75-Yards, White
- Polyester braided elastic
- 3/8" x 75 yds
- Elastic is 72% Polyester and 28% Rubber
- Insert in casing or stitch onto fabric
- For waistbands sleeves, necklines, and leg bands
Dritz 9346C Lightweight Elastic, Clear, 3/8-Inch by 5-Yard
- Package Contains 5 Yards of 3/8", 0. 22mm thick lightweight clear elastic
- Soft, thin and can stretch three to four times its original length
- Perfect for swimwear, aerobic wear, gathering fabric and as a stabilizer for knit seams
- Can be sewn through without destroying the elasticity
- Machine washable and dryable in temperatures up to 200° F, Chlorine bleach and perspiration safe
- Dry cleanable
Elastic Cord/Elastic Rope/Elastic Band/Bungee/Heavy Stretch Knit Elastic Spool/White 50-Yards Length 3/8" Width(White)
- ELASTICITY HELPS ABSORB SHOCK which helps assist in transporting items, tie, lash, holding items together, storing items, securing items, and much more.
- The sewing band is made of polyester material, durable and soft, with strong elasticity and flexibility
- 50-yd spool. 3/8" Width
- Shock cord is also known as-bungee rope, bungee cord, stretch cord, stretch rope, bungie, bungee, elastic cord, elastic rope, shock cord, shock rope, elasticated rope, stretchy cord and elasticated cord
- ENDLESS USES FOR SHOCK ROPE: have it on hand when traveling, kayaking, camping, hunting, boating, biking; even DIY jewelry making, attractive gift wraps, home décor or general use.
Conrad Jarvis Designer's Choice CCJ267 Elastic Cot Swim Reel, 3/8" x 70 yd, Natural
- Conrad Jarvis Designer's Choice Elastic Cotton Swim Reel 3/8" Natural 70yd
- Conrad Jarvis Designer's Choice Cotton Swim Elastic is the perfect elastic for swimwear and wash 'n wear garments.
- It won't be affected by salt water and was designed with swimwear in mind.
- It has just the right stretch.
- Reel 3/8" Natural 70yd- 74% Cotton and 26% Rubber
Elastic Bands for Sewing, 1 Inch Wide Elastic Fabric Band Springy Stretch Knitting Elastic Spool 10 Yard (5 Yard White,5 Yard Black)
- 【Size】:1inch【Color】: White，Black 【Length】:10 Yard(5 Yard White,7 Yard Black), enough length for meeting your various needs such as making sewing crafts or applying it in other places.
- 【Material】: Polyester and Natural Latex Rubber.
- 【Wide Usage】:Swimwear, underwear, pants, baby clothes, sports wear, T-shirt, hat, socks , DIY projects and so on,or you can also use it to change the size of clothes.
- 【Good Elasticity】: The flat elastic band in the range of allowable tensile elastic deformation, can easily restore the original length without deformation, The fabric elastic will not narrow when stretched making it perfect for exposed waistbands on a gathered skirt or pants.
- 【Feature of sewing elastic spool】: feels comfortable, breathable, durable; Practical items can meet your various needs, and the elastic can be cut into the length you want.
Mandala Crafts Knit Elastic Band for Sewing, Flat Stretch Strap Spool for Waistbands (White, 1.5 Inches 25 Yards)
- Elastic strap or bandas elasticas made from polyester fabric and latex rubber; Sturdy, springy, and durable; Soft, pliable, and will not irritate skin; Breathable and mildew-resistant; Lightweight and will not warp; Washable and machine dryable;
- Great for replacing or sewing waist bands for sweatpants, skirts, sport garments, kid’s clothes, maternity pants, swimwear, shorts, and pajamas, or making tutus, jacket tighteners, dance clothing, wig bands, headbands, bags, or corsages;
- Handy elastic webbing for sewing, crocheting, knitting, and crafting projects; Easy to cut short or narrow; Fray resistant; Easy to sew by hand or machine; Compatible with different materials such as cotton, polyester, and leather;
- Bulk supplies; Roll length: 25 yards; Width: 1.5 inches; Consistent elasticity and continuous length;
- WARRANTY: 45-day no questions asked; Mandala Crafts, a trademark solely owned by Mandala Trading Inc., is the only distributor of Mandala Crafts.
How to Tie with a Tying Board
A tying board is a tool I invented for tying decorative knots. This tutorial will teach you how to read tying board instructions.
"In on B from top on left to"
This part says where to begin. The cord enters the grid along gridline B. It comes in from the top side of the board, and lays on the left side of the pins on gridline B. The first part will always have the form
"In on (letter/number) from (top/bottom/left/right) on (top/bottom/left/right)."
"B6 D6 D4"
These co-ordinates say where the cord will go. The cord will always go straight along gridlines directly from one co-ordinate point to the next bending at each point. Since there are no notations behind the co-ordinate points, the cord will not cross the gridline it is following, and go over all strands previously laid between these points. All co-ordinates will be a letter followed by a number.
The "!" notation behind the co-ordinate A4 says that the cord must cross the gridline it is following in order to bend correctly around the pin at A4 and get to its next co-ordinate. Refer to the attached diagram to see what this looks like. In working with a Tying Board, it will soon become apparent why this is necessary. This notation only comes after co-ordinates.
All of the cord laid so far has simply gone over the previously laid cords. But, between A2 and C2, the cord has to go beneath the previously laid cord on gridline B. The notation "(B)" after the C2 co-ordinate shows this. To most accurately do this, temporarily lay the cord between the co-ordinates, then pull the working end of the cord under the cord laid on the noted gridline. This notation can come after co-ordinates, ending instructions, and beginning instructions. It will always follow the form (letter/number).
"out on C to the bottom(6)"
The ending instructions are similar to the beginning instructions. The cord in this example will exit the grid on the gridline C from the bottom of the grid. Note that the cord will go under a previously laid cord on gridline 6 on its way out. These instructions will always have the form, "out on (letter/number) to the (top/bottom/left/right)."