Best Freestyle Swimmer In The World in 2021
Call the Suit: Develop the Freestyle Swim Technique Used by the Fastest Swimmers in the World
Swimming: Journal | Notebook with Butterfly Swimmer in Action | Journal Notebook Diary to Write in (6'' x 9'') for Men, Women, Boys, and Girls | Journal Paper | Travel Size (Sports)
First to the Wall, 100 Years of Olympic Swimming
No Surprise in Shanghai: U.S. Tops Field At 14th FINA World Championships / 100m Freestyle / Energy Needs of the Growing Swimmer - (Volume 19, Issue 5, September & October 2011) (Splash)
Total Immersion: The Revolutionary Way To Swim Better, Faster, and Easier
Vintage photo of Dutch Swimmer Annemarie Verstappen, World 200 Meters Freestyle Swimming Champion, She won her title in Ecuador in 1982.
- CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY with every order. All our images are original photos from a press archive. There is only one copy of each photo.
- COLLECTIBLE / MEMORABILIA Vintage photographs are a great collectible. A moment in history is a great addition to any collection.
- Great for WALL DECOR. An original piece of history in your home or your office.
- PERSONAL GIFT suitable for all occasions whether its a Christmas gift, valentines. Etc. Who is your fatherâ€s sports idol? or your mother's rock star? In what town did grandpa grow up?
- INVESTMENT Many predict that the price and value of vintage photographs will increase in the future as and they might be the next valuable paintings of our times.
Swimming Tshirt World's Okayest Swimmer Funny Swim Practice
- Grab and Bring your cap goggles,towel and swim summer Tee. Gift for a friend, son, daughter, children, boyfriend ,girlfriend or grand kid with a Cool Pool shirt. Funny Freestyle,breaststroke,backstroke,butterfly Sports t-shirts.For Coach or Swimmers tee.
- Hard Swim Practice.World's Okayest Swimmer Pool T-Shirt.Swimming.Awesome to wear in competition,swim meets, swim team or championships.Great gift for Christmas or birthday for swimming fanatics, swimmers,parents or family that cheer for a favorite swimmer.
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
Personalized Swimmer Girl Christmas Tree Ornament 2019 - Woman Athlete Red Swimsuit Freestyle Overarm Goggles Cap Olympic Pool Wave Profession Hobby Gift Year - Free Customization (Female)
- Your names and the year is personalized by hand with the careful touch of talented artists free of charge.
- Click the "Customize Now" button above or to the right, and enter the personalization information in the boxes that appear.
- Please make sure the spelling of your personalization is correct before you place your order, once your order is placed we can't make changes.
- This Christmas ornament is made of lightweight cast resin. It's carefully hand painted, and comes with a ribbon loop for easy hanging on the tree.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. We take pride in our work, and stand behind every ornament we deliver, if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase please contact us and we will make sure to resolve any issues.
FINIS Stability Snorkel, Speed White
- The most comfortable and stable snorkel in the world
- Bracket-free! This snorkel features a cushioned resting spot that fits the natural curve of your forehead (patent pending)
- The tube adjusts to five different lengths for a customized fit
- You can pivot the mouthpiece to the side when you're not swimming (patent pending)
- Low-drag tube curves closely around your head for stability
2020 Year in Review: Ironies, Weirdnesses and World Records
When historians look back at 2020, they may wonder if it was just a weird dream or "Saturday Night Live" skit. Here are some of the odder moments from the past year.
Who would have thought stodgy old health insurance could become such a hot topic for cable news channels while a young woman twerking on stage would leave everyone cold.
That was case in the bizarro year of 2020, when everyone had an opinion on Obamacare and couldn't seem to get enough news on the subject. From the disastrous launching of the healthcare.gov website in October to the president walking back his famous words, "If you like your health care plan, you can keep it," the introduction of the Health Care Reform Act turned into a big Excedrin headache for America's head honcho.
Meanwhile, the not-quite-yet-21 Miley Cyrus humiliated herself in August at the 2020 MTV Video Music Awards when she wore a skin-tight flesh-colored outfit on stage, touched Robin Thicke's privates with a giant foam finger, and twerked against his crotch. The performance was later described by media critics as "raunchy" and "a cocktail of embarrassment," although the former Hannah Montana managed to win the gold for generating the most activity on Twitter ever -- 360,000 tweets per minute during her misguided stage performance.
And though it's probably just a coincidence, the words "twerk" and "selfie" were both added to the Oxford English Dictionary this year. The latter word's usage had jumped a whopping 17,000% in just one year.
In late September, the Republican Congress shut down the government for 16 days by refusing to appropriate funds for the next fiscal year because President Barack Obama would not agree to defund health care reform -- the signature legislation of his presidency. Go figure!
And talk about chutzpah. Facebook complained about the federal government spying on its citizens' Internet and cell phone activities. That's the same Facebook that keeps records on everything its members post and click on -- including posts they decide not to send.
On the world's record front, the planet's tallest man got married in October. At 8 foot 3 inches, Sultan Kosen makes Kobe Bryant look petite. Meanwhile, 358 New Yorkers set the Guinness World Record for the most people simultaneously twerking, egged on by an entertainer named Big Freedia to promote his TV show "Big Freedia: Queen of Bounce." Television's "Breaking Bad" also broke a record. The cultish AMC show will be featured in the 2020 edition of the Guinness World Records for being the "highest rated TV series" ever, receiving a metascore of 99 out of 100 on MetaCritic.com.
In the WTH department, the most head-scratching news of 2020 is that the Kardashians are still a "thing." The latest Kardashian kerfuffle involves Kim (who else?) whose daughter North West's unibrow magically turned into perfectly arched eyebrows. The queen of controversy was forced to go on the defensive, denying on Twitter she had her daughter's facial hair waxed. "Do people really think I would wax my daughters eyebrows so young? Come on, I'd wait until she's at least 2 1/2!" she possibly joked.