Best Home Swimming Pool Design in 2023
Intex Kiddie Pool - Kid's Summer Sunset Glow Design - 58" x 13"
MAIYUAN NO Diving Sign, Swimming Pool Sign, Pool Gate Sign, 5" x 10" Sign, Weathered Wood Design, Lake Sign
- Material: Wood
- One side printed
- Perfect sign for indoor or outdoor
- Funny wooden Hanging decorative sign
- Printed directly on the wood for a more realistic effect
Inshere 100% Organic Cotton Large Beach Towel 60" x 30" Premium Flush Terry Fast Dry Asorbent, Supper Soft Cozy Great for Home Bath Swimming Pool Travel with Blue Tropical Design
- 100% COTTON: Made of 100% cotton terry, super soft & absorbent, cozy and soft touching to your skin
- LUXURY SIZE: 60in x 30" full size towel, easily wrap and dry your body, perfect for adults and children
- Vibrant colors and various pattern choices: The cotton beach towel is fade resistant. After many times wash, it still stay original color printed and soft touch.
- MULTIPLE-USE: Highly versatile towel with vivid patterns, also works perfectly as a funny bath towel, attractive beach towel, picnic or poolside blanket
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Love it or your money back. 30 day returns policy and 12 month warranty included.
Highest Performing Design - Solar Pool Heater Panel Replacement (4' X 10' / 1.5" I.D. Header)
- QUALITY ASSURANCE: Manufactured from high-grade materials proven to last in all types of weather and withstand the harsh conditions of a rooftop for up to 15-20 years. Each panel is put up against more than 40 quality control inspections throughout the entire manufacturing process to ensure the final product.
- HIGHEST PERFORMING DESIGN: Constructed in a tube-and-web design which allows for normal expansion and contraction as the panel heats and cools, extending service life. A direct, metered manifold delivers a balanced flow through the collector and prevents hot-spots.
- SUPERIOR MANUFACTURING: Made from precompounded polypropylene, a process which increases the materials resistance to UV light (lengthens service life substantially). This manufacturing process eliminates the inherent quality issues that plague cheaply manufactured products which typically see a lifespan of only 1-2 years.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Each panel is guaranteed to be free from manufacturer defects, withstand the effects of freezing weather and will not fail from corrosion or scale deposits in the walls of its water passages (5-year full / 10-year limited).
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Replaces any solar pool heater panel containing a round 1.5” I.D. (inner diameter) header manifold and makes attachments with a rubber coupling.
Intex 8.5' x 5.3' x 2.13' Rectangular Frame Above Ground Backyard Swimming Pool
- SUMMERTIME FUN: Escape the summer heat and help keep your little ones cool with the Intex Rectangular Frame Baby Pool. Great outdoor fun for ages 6 and up.
- DESIGN: Easy to assemble, ready for water in 30 minutes. Supported by strong, durable steel frames which are powder-coated for rust resistance and beauty.
- TOUGH: Rust-resistant frame to keep the pool sturdy though many afternoons of splashing.
- CONVENIENT DRAINING: Convenient drain plug connects to garden hose so water can be drained away from pool or house area.
- INCLUDES: Swimming pool and set up instructions for help with set up and maintenance. Pump, filter, and ladder not included.
Oversized Extra-Large Terry Cotton Beach Towe, 40x70", Soft Absorbent and Dry Fast for Swimming Pool, Beach and Spa-Beach Chair and Umbrella
- 100% Terry cotton towel measures 40x70", offers optimal coverage.
- Wash with Cold Water in Gentle Cycle & Tumble Dry Low. Do not bleach them or run them through a hot dryer.
- You'll enjoy ultimate softness, absorbency and durability as terry loops of towel can quickly wick moisture from your body.
- Fiber reactive dye printing with rich colors last long to hold up multiple washes, perfect for summers along sandy shores.
- DII offers delightful Home & Kitchen products for your home, for more Home products click the DII link at the top of the page to explore more products.
Swim Tether â€“ Swim Training Resistance Belt â€“ Tangle Free Design â€“ Turn Your Pool or Spa Into a Stationary Swimming Environment AC005
- Elevated cord design prevents feet from getting entangled.
- Works best when pools and spas are 12' or greater in length.
- Pole quickly disassembles and is easily stored in the included waterproof drawstring bag.
- Belt fits comfortably around waist and is adjustable from 24" to 60"
- In-ground pools: requires drilling a 1" hole into concrete, brick, wood or stone. Swim spas: a factory installed base plate is required, available in most manufacturers.
XtremepowerUS Inground/Above Ground Swimming Pool Solar Panel Heating System 24"-inch X 10'feet Spa Heater
- Quantity of these solar panels needed is dependent on the pool size and the location, which may estimate by some websites.
- Each Roll 24" x 10 foot Long; 24" x 10' Solar Collector; Quick connect design for easy assembly
- XtremepowerUS Panels are built from extremely high-grade materials that are proven to last in all types of weather
- Quantity of these solar panels needed is dependent on the pool size and the location
- The system can be installed on the roof of your house, shed or cabana, mounted to a rack or simply placed on the ground.
Oubell Solar Pool Light, Floating Pond Night Lights Waterproof ABS Plastic with Color Changing LED for Garden Swimming Party/Home Decor (4Pcs)Â
- High Quality Material--Solar floating lights are made of high quality transparent ABS plastic which enable colorful lights to pervade the whole body of the light. It is the best choice for swimming pool and pond decoration.
- Waterproof--Waterproof means solar panel and switch would not sink into water. This item is designed for accumulate water in round pie in order to keep it floating on water steady,and also increases stability and decorative effect of itself.when you take it ,the water would flow automatically through two small holes of bottom,two small holes are for drainage instead of leaking.
- 100% Free Energy--floating solar pool lights require NO electricity.You need switch “ON” during daytime It is powered by solar automatically ,it will light up at night
- Color-Changing Effect--Equipped with different colors of the floating light. Every Light will change its color automatically, it is convenient to use .
- Unique Top Design--Lotus top patterns are very lifelike. Lovely and beautiful floating lights could added some fun and leisurely for your pool and pond .
BLUEYE 8-Inch Cordless LED Ball Light,Super Bright,Easy Charging Design,IP67 Waterproof Pool Orb Light,304 Stainless Folded Hook,Magic Cleaning Kit,No Pock Bubbles,16 RGB Colors by Remote Control
- LED Light: Upgraded Easy Charging LED Design,100% Waterproof for Pool;Super bright power;High capacity battery 2200mAh;16 RGB colors;8-32hrs working time;Remote control & Manual Operation
- Housing: PE from South Korea;UV resistant & unbreakable;Clear ball without ugly pock bubbles; Soft illumination but stronger than frosted glass;Magic Cleaning Kit included;304 stainless folded hook
- Warranty:12 Months FREE warranty; 10 Years Experience for LED ball Light; Low defect rate since 2015 year
- Eco-Friendly: Safe for baby and Completely free of IR, lead, mercury and other toxic elements.UL Listed for adatper
- Locations: Swimming pool,Hotel,Garden,Patio,Backyard,Bedroom,Restaurant, Bar,Party,Wedding,Event Decoration,Sensory Education;Rental business;Corporate annual convention,JET Hot Tub And Inground Pools
LOFTEK LED Light Ball : 16-inch RGB Colors Light Sphere with Remote Control, Cordless Floating Pool Lights, Waterproof and Rechargeable Battery, Sensory Toys for Kids, Home, Garden, Party Decor
- ►Lighting Takes Shape: Excellent waterproof light up ball is not only a glow balls decorating your swimming pool, but also a color-changing ambiance night light to any room, Perfect atmosphere lights decor outdoor and indoor for pool, deck, yard, garden, pathway, lawn, stage, bar, office, wedding, party and festival, etc.
- ►Colorful LED Glowing Ball: 16 static RGB colors, 5 brightness and 4 dynamic lighting modes(FADE, SMOOTH, FLASH, STROBE), cordless design color your life with remote control or press the bottom of the ball, eye-caring LED makes uniform soft color light that doesn't hurt eyes.
- ►Eco-friendly and IP65: The orb shell one-shot molding of high-quality Polyethylene, completely waterproof and dustproof without any gaps, completely free of UV, IR, lead, mercury, and other toxic elements, furthermore, matte surface makes spherical touches more comfortable.
- ►Replaceable Battery Base: Upgraded 2200MAh battery with LOFTEK fast-charge technology, up to 10-12 hours of lighting only need 2.8-3.8 hours to be fully charged. If the battery or light bulb life is exhausted, just unscrew the screw on the bottom of the ball and replace the new base to get it back to work like a new ball again. (Base Asin: B07TYD56SC)
- ►What You Get: 30 days free return and quick refund, 12-month free replacement for product quality issue, and lifetime prompt customer service. Please note: If you need any help, please feel free to contact us and we will always be here to help.
Top 5 Rules to Maintain a Sparkling Swimming Pool
It's easier than you might think, but the two biggest lies in the swimming pool industry are carefree and effortless. It takes some attention to maintain a pool, but overall, caring for your pool will be easier, less expensive, and less work if you follow these 5 rules.
You choose to go it alone. You rip back the protective cover only to reveal the thick green ooze that reminds you yesterday's lunch offering at the local greasy spoon. Yes, this is the first sign of a major epidemic scourging the ranks of middle class America: Green Algae.
You suddenly find yourself in a hypnotic trance as you envision your hard earned money taking wing and flying out of your wallet or pocketbook. You could hire the neighbor's pool guy to clean up both the pool and your spare cash, or you can do it yourself by attending the School of Do-It-Yourself's class entitled Easy Swimming Pool Maintenance 101.
It's easier than you might think, but the two biggest lies in the swimming pool industry are "carefree" and "effortless". It takes some attention to maintain a pool, but in the long run caring for your pool will be easier, less expensive, and less work if you follow these 5 rules.
The first course of action is to get rid of the green gook by superchlorinating the water. This process quickly raises the chlorine level (over 10 ppm) far beyond the normal range in an effort to kill the algae. You need a quick acting powder chlorine (usually hypochlorite based so it burns off quickly) added at the rate of one pound per 10,000 gallons of water. The calculations are as follows:
Length x Width x Depth x 7.5= total gallons for a rectangular pool.
Length x Width x Depth x 5.9=total gallons for an odd shaped pool.
Make sure the filter is cleaned according to the manufacturer's directions, add the chlorine, brush the walls and floor of the pool and allow the pump to run continuously for 24 hours.
Now that the water has returned to the color Mother Nature intended(hopefully clear),we intend to maintain it in such a way that this scenario rarely happens again. Keep in mind that even the most devout caretakers will have an occasional bout with green algae, but they will be better prepared and one step ahead to rectifying the problem.
Rule No. 1: Keep Your Pool Clean. Let's face it, keeping the pool totally free of leaves and debris is an exercise in futility. You could stand guard with skimmer in hand waiting to pounce on any small leaf or insect that happens to drift in from the neighbor's yard, but this is a slightly unrealistic proposal for most of us. The major point is, don't allow piles of debris to lie in the pool for an extended period of time. Develop a cleaning schedule.
Vacuum and brush the pool at regular intervals and especially after a storm or windy day. Automatic pool cleaners are a godsend, but be aware that they only "help" to keep the pool clean, and should be used for maintainance cleaning. They do not eleviate the need for occasional manual vacuuming. Pool covers come in a variety of styles and price ranges and also "help" to keep the debris to a minimum. The cleaner a pool is, the less chemicals will be required to maintain it.
Rule No.2: Keep the Equipment Clean. Routine maintenance of the water pumping and filtration equipment is paramount to an effective front against the stagnation of swimming pool water. Check and clean the pool's skimmer basket weekly, more on windy days. The pump's filter basket and the filter elements should be cleaned as a part of your regime. Experience will help you to choose a schedule of performing these vital operations. Clogged filter baskets and filter elements impede water flow, cutting down of the efficiency of the system and possibly damaging the equipment.
Rule No.3: Test your water frequently. Buy yourself a test kit that tests for chlorine level, pH, and total alkalinity. The chlorine level determines the water's preparedness to eliminate bacteria. Leaves, rain, debris, and body oils contain contaminants that deplete the chlorine. Think of this as your front line defense against the invading army.
The pH of the water (i.e. the degree of acidity or alkalinity) is important to allow the chemicls to function properly. Maintaining the 7.4-7.6 range also matches that of the human eye, so there are less eye irritations if the pH is in balance even if the chlorine level is high.
The total alkalinity determines the stability of the pH. The higher the total alkalinity, the quicker your pH level will rise, causing the addition of more pH lowering chemicals. The opposite is true for low total alkalinity. The ideal range is 100-150 ppm total alkalinity. This level will help stabilize and maintain the pH at the correct level.
Rule No. 4: Have your water tested professionally every 3 months. Take a sample to your local pool shop. Most will test it for free. This will allow you to compare your results plus they will also test the water hardness. More minerals in the water affect the ability of the other chemicals to work properly. 100ppm to 500ppm is ideal. As evaporation occurs, the addition of more water raises the hardness, so the water should be changed every couple of years depending on the initial hardness of tap water in your area.
Rule No.5: Shock the pool weekly. Shocking the water is a preventative measure similar to changing the oil in your car. You just do it on a routine basis. As the chlorine goes to work decontaminating the water, it becomes ineffective. Shocking the water restores the chlorine to its state of readiness to disinfect. This is accomplished by different means. Shock treatments are available that raise the chlorine level above 5.0ppm but dissipates usually within 24 hours, during which no pool use should take place. Other shock treatments work without raising the chlorine level and the waiting period is reduced to a couple of hours.
There it is, the 5 simple rules that eliminates expensive cleanups, headaches, and saves money. The rewards of your labor will materialize instantly. Your water will be clearer, your swimmers will have less eye and skin irritations, and your pocketbook will smile. You will be the envy of your neighbors, the new pool pro on the block, and the person they come to for advice. It will be well worth the effort.