Best Inflatable Swimming Pool in 2020
Homech Inflatable Swimming Pools, Kiddie Pools, Family Lounge Pools, Family Swimming Pool for Kids, Adults, Babies, Toddlers, Outdoor, Garden, Backyard, 95 x 56 x 22 in, for Ages 3+
Homech Family Inflatable Swimming Pool, 118" X 72" X 20" Full-Sized Inflatable Lounge Pool for Kiddie, Kids, Adult, Infant, Toddler for Ages 3+,Outdoor, Garden, Backyard, Summer Water Party
- Spacious Play Room for Your Family: The family inflatable swimming pool can hold up to 2 adults plus 3-5 kids to enjoy a splashing pool party in the backyard
- Durable &Long Life Span: The inflatable pool is 50% thicker than most in the market, reducing the risk of punctures ensuring a lengthy life span
- Safe & Soft: Made with Naphthalene and Lead Free, BPA-free material( CPSIA ,CPC and ASTM certificates )guarantee the safety. Super soft inflatable floor of this inflatable family pool, as a cushion between the ground and kids ,increase kid protection
- Quick and Easy: Inflate in 3-4 minute by electric pump (not included), built-in 2 curve water valves double the drainage speed
- Sturdy &Stable: 3 individual air chambers each with double intake and free flow exhaust valve which can withstand weight while preventing air or water leakage so the swimming pool is always ready with fun for you
Intex Swim Center Family Inflatable Pool, 120" X 72" X 22", for Ages 6+
- 120" x 72" x 22" large family pool
- 3 air chambers each with double intake and free flow exhaust valve
- 264 gallon capacity
- 15 gauge vinyl. This product does NOT come with a pump.
- Extra wide side walls for comfort
- Drain Plug Included
- Check the area under and around the pool for any sharp objects and/or debris that may cause a puncture
Poolcandy Splash Runner 2.0 Motorized Pool Lounger - Deluxe Inflatable Swimming Pool Float -Now Faster with 3-Blade Propeller and Battery-Powered Motor. Great for use in Pool or Lake.
- ✔️WHY FLOAT WHEN YOU CAN DRIVE? Splash Runner by PoolCandy is a motorized pool lounger that will revolutionize the way you relax and play at the pool!
- ✔️MOTORIZED POWER AND 360° CONTROL: Drive around the pool with powerful dual 66-watt motors that activate at the touch of a button – spin and turn in every direction!
- ✔️DESIGNED AND TESTED FOR SAFETY: Propellers are fully enclosed behind a protective safety grill. Splash Runner works in the pool or lake.
- ✔️COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE: Includes a high backrest, lower-back support, and a perfectly positioned cup holder. Assembles in minutes – no tools required.
- ✔️Due to overwhelming demand, the Splash Runner is currently set to start shipping on April 30, Right on time for summer!
Intex Swim Center Family Inflatable Pool, 103" X 69" X 22", for Ages 6+
- The dimensions are 103" x 69" x 22", 14 gallon vinyl pool
- Capacity is 198 gallons. Also comes with a shelf box. Includes a repair patch
- 2 air chambers each with double vavle intake and free-flow exhaust vavle
- Do not lean, straddle, or exert pressure on the inflatable wall or side wall as injury or flooding could occur. Do not allow anyone to sit on, climb, or straddle the sides of the pool. Pools are subject to wear and deterioration. Properly maintain your pool. Do not install the pool on mud, sand, soft or loose soil condition, deck, platform, balcony, concrete, asphalt or any other hard surfaces
- NOTE: Refer the User Manual before use.
Intex Dinosaur Inflatable Play Center, 98in X 75in X 43in, for Ages 2+
- Water flows to palm tree sprayer and waterfall adjusts with control valve
- Landing mat for extra padding
- Drain plug in pool floor
- Capacity: 57-gallon
- Comes with repair patch
Parner Swimming Baby Inflatable Baby Swimming Pool Floats Ring with Safety Bottom Support and Swim Buoy, Great Baby Water Float Suit for Newborn Baby Kid Toddler Age of 6-36 Months, Large
- 【360° Full Protection】2020 Upgraded Parner baby swimming float equipped with detachable swimming buoy to prevent baby from flipping backward. Soft bottom support to prevent baby from sliding out or flipping backward. Non-inflatable sponge chest support to protects the baby's belly. Double airbags and safety buckle to provides an ideal swimming position for safety in the water.
- 【Baby-safety Material】Our baby swimming pool floats adopt premium PVC material with a thickness of 0.35mm, the surface of the baby float is soft and comfortable, more reliable than those 0.30mm baby swimming floats on the market. All parts have passed the ASTM, CPC and CE Standards, It possesses waterproof, non-toxic and durable characteristics, makes baby swim safely and happily.
- 【Convenient & Simple】Provide 1x hand pump for easy inflation, 1x tube for quick deflation and 1x carry bag for storage and transport. Double-layer independent airbag design provides multiple protections for babies and makes it easy to inflate and deflate for baby swim ring. And the importance is that we must inflate the ① protective airbag first, and then inflated the ② airbag, otherwise, the swim float will overturn when in use.
- 【Suitable Crowd】Our baby inflatable swimming float is suitable for the age of 6-36 months baby, and it can support the baby with 11-38lb, the two side protective airbags can increase or decrease the amount of gas to adjust the tightness of the baby' waist. the baby pool floats can not only help your baby to build up a healthy body, but also let your baby have a good sleep.
- 【Great Gift & After-sale Service】The swimming baby inflatable can not only improve your baby's physical coordination ability but also it can provide the ideal swimming position to bring your baby a happy swimming time. In addition, All swimming baby inflatable have been carefully checked before transportation, If you have any problems with our products, please feel free to contact us, we will provide a refund or exchange service, please buy it with 100% confidence!
Aqua 4-in-1 Monterey Hammock Inflatable Pool Float, Multi-Purpose Pool Hammock (Saddle, Lounge Chair, Hammock, Drifter) Pool Chair, Portable Water Hammock, Light Blue/White Stripe
- EASIEST POOL FLOAT to GET ON OR OFF Seat rests in water--no jumping no ladders no flopping
- THE MOST VERSATILE POOL FLOAT 4-in-1 Design Converts to a Hammock Chair Drifter or Exercise Saddle US Patent No 10011330
- WATER HAMMOCK Great in pool float lake float ocean float Best for people 4’ to 6’ tall
- EZ ON-OFF POOL FLOAT Great for Seniors and Expectant Moms
- SUPERIOR BOUYANCY: Thicker material than most other pool floats; Comfortably suspends you in the water and contours comfortably to your desired floating position
- PACK 'N GO DESIGN Compact and quick to inflate Perfect for a day at the pool or a week away on vacation
- #1 CUSTOMER COMMENT “Easiest pool float to get on and get off of while in the water ”
- DIMENSIONS 44” x 28” (112 cm x 71 cm) AGES 15+ and up Weight Capacity 250 Lbs
Intex Crystal Blue Inflatable Pool, 45 x 10"
- Escape the summer heat with the Intex Crystal Blue Inflatable Pool, Includes Repair Patch
- It's the perfect addition to any backyard,
- At 6.5in water depth, it's just the right amount of water for the little ones to cool off in
- Age Grade: 2+
- Inflated Dimensions: 45" x 10" (114cm x 25cm)
Intex Dinoland Inflatable Play Center, 131in X 90in X 44in, for Ages 3+
- Keep cool with the movable Dino Arch water spray which attaches to a water hose
- An included soft slide with a landing pad will be a delight to everyone
- Water Capacity: 74 gallons (6in of wall height)
- Approximate inflated size: 131in L x 90in W x 44in H
- Age grade: 2+ years
Intex Swim Center Inflatable Family Lounge Pool, 88in X 85in X 30in, for Ages 3+
- Material Type: Plastic
- 88" L x 85" W x 30" H inflated; 13ga vinyl; Parents get comfy on the building bench while the little ones enjoy the water
- 2 air chambers each with combo; Capacity 12.5" wall height: 169gal
- Drain plug; Repair patch
Review of Intex 15' X 36" Easy Set Pool
Large inflatable pools look like a lot of fun when you see them in pictures or in displays. Putting them up is a whole other story.
Well once I made the purchase, I lugged this heavy box home and pulled all the pieces out which were all included. We were given paper instructions and a video showing how to set up the 15' x 36" Easy Set Pool. I then proceeded to pick what would be considered the flattest part of my back yard and began filling the pool. After several gallons of water were in the pool I had noticed that the water started to lean to one side. I had to then empty out the contents of the pool and re- grade my very small slope.
Second time around I was filling up the pool all seemed to go well as the pool seemed to take on the water at the same depth at every point in the pool. As the pool was just about full, I got excited and so did my family as they knew they would be swimming soon (despite the fact that the water was ice cold from the hose). Once the pool was filled up I inserted the ladder, plugged in the filter and away we went, at least for a month or two before the pool started to lean to one side and the wall collapsed. I had water saturating my backyard as well as the neighbors. I was downright angry as well as embarrassed by this new found pond sitting in both back yards.
I repeated this entire process all over again and seemed to enjoy the pool for another three weeks before the routine collapse happened again. I could not return the pool to the store so I had to call the customer service number on the box. The customer service team was useless, so I wrote a letter of discontent as well as a request for at least a partial refund of which I have not received a response to this day. The people at Intex have a very poor customer service demeanor and basically take zero responsibility for putting a garbage product to market.
I would recommend anyone even considering the Intex easy set pool to abandon such thoughts and consider getting a pool pass at the local pool. I suppose the easy set pools could work if the surface was absolutely flat such as a paved surface. Anything less than absolutely perfect flat grades will create tremendous frustration as well as a big loss of money and water.
For those that are absolutely determined to get a smaller scale pool for their backyard and do not wish to purchase a pool pass at the community pool, I would recommend a metal frame pool. Just about all easy set pools such as twelve and fifteen foot easy set pools also come in the metal frame option. The metal frame pool installation requires flat ground as well, but is more forgiving if there is a slight slope to the yard.