Best Inground Swimming Pool Alarms in 2021
Pool Patrol PA-30 Pool Alarm
Lifebuoy Pool Alarm System - Pool Motion Sensor - Smart Pool Alarm That is Application Controlled. Powerful Sirens Blare at Poolside and Indoors
- A REVOLUTIONARY WARNING SYSTEM FOR A SAFER POOL - Lifebuoy is equipped with home and pool units designed to sound an alarm when a person or pet falls into water. Multiple sensors and a state of the art microprocessor are used to detect the pool area. It is a versatile, reliable alarm that can detect movement in the pool with long range RF.
- SWIM MODE - The lifebuoy pool alarm is smart - After 10 minutes of absence of movement, the system will reactivate and in the event of a fall into the pool an alarm will go on.
- BLUETOOTH BASED - Use the lifebuoy App to control and configure your lifebuoy Alarm. You can control the alarm state, change the length of the alert in case of alarm, or adjust the sensitivity of the lifebuoy pool alarm when your App is connected to Bluetooth and you are in range. Note: Lifebuoy does not work away from home.
- COVER ALERT - Lifebuoy is designed to alert when pool cover is removed. We are very proud with this technology, as it is the only pool alarm that can effectively be used when the pool is covered.
- LIFEBUOY EVERYWHERE - Use with almost every type of pool, spa and garden pond. Suitable for constructed or temporary pools, Jacuzzis and ornamental pools. Lifebuoy was designed with portability in mind. Light and compact, you can take it with you on vacations and trips. CE, FCC approved and complies with ASTM.
PoolEye Pool Immersion Alarm â€“ Battery Powered Water Sensor Alarm with Remote Receiver, For Inground/Aboveground Pools up to 18â€™ x 36â€™ â€“ ASTM Compliant Water Motion Sensor for Pool Safety, PE23
- For in ground or above ground pools up to 18' x 36'
- Battery powered
- 1 Remote can be used for multiple alarms
- Poolside siren 85+ db. at 10ft.If water temperature drops below 32 degrees Fahrenheit or 0 Celsius the alarm must be removed to prevent damage to the Unit
- The alarm must be fixed to the deck or top rail of the pool to ensure it can not be removed as required by ASTM F22081 Year Warranty
- 1 Year Warranty
- The PE23 Pool Alarm must be fixed to the pool deck using supplied hardware to comply with ASTM Standard F2208
SpaLabs Pool Alarm - Universal Pool Safety Alarm for Above Ground and Inground Swimming Pools - Controlled with Remote Receiver Using Electronic Monitoring System for Kids and Pets
- KEEP YOUR CHILDREN AND PETS SAFE - Set the remote alarm unit up to 200 feet away from the sensor unit which is attached to the side of the pool. If a child or an animal falls into your unsupervised pool the SafetyTech pool sensor alarm for children sounds a loud pulsating alarm so that help can come as fast as possible.
- EXCELLENT POOL ALARMS FOR INGROUND POOLS - Our portable, self-contained, and lightweight motion sensor monitoring system is easy to install by simply attaching it to the side of your inground swimming pool. If anything falls or jumps into the pool the sensors are triggered and it sounds a loud 100-decibel alarm.
- IDEAL POOL ALARM FOR ABOVE GROUND POOLS - Unlike some pool monitoring systems the SafetyTech system can be easily installed on above ground swimming pools and hot tubs just as easily as an inground pool alarm. Have peace of mind knowing that your little climbers won't be able to go for an unsupervised swim.
- COMPLETE WITH SWIM MODE and LOW BATTERY ALARM - Going for a swim? Simply switch on the swim mode so you don't trigger the alarm while enjoying your pool. When the battery starts to get low the remote unit will sound a "low battery" alarm so that you can keep your system active without interruption. SafeyTech pool alarms use very little energy so that two 9 volt batteries (not included) can last for up to one year without being changed.
- TAMPER PROOF - If your toddlers and young children try to tamper with the device the alarm will sound so that you can ensure your pool is being monitored. We've thought of every possible feature you need in a pool safety alarm so that you can enjoy your pool and keep your family and pets safe.
Poolguard PGRM-2 In-Ground Pool Alarm
- NSF Certified to ASTM Standard F2208
- Made in the USA
- In House Remote Receiver. Horns are 85 decibel at 10 feet; The Poolguard Pool Alarm comes with an in-house remote receiver that has a range up to 200 feet
- Battery Powered,Poolguard PGRM-2 is designed to detect intrusions similar to a one year old child
- Can be used in pools up to 20 x 40 or 800 square feet
- 3 year warranty
Techko S187D Safe Pool Alarm
- Meets UL standards for Child Pool Safety Law
- Includes extra set of sensors and bypass reset button for use on both sliding glass doors and screen doors
- Water and weather resistant
- High Output 110-120 dB, 6-Tone Alarm. "Always On" Alarm Protection
PoolEye PE20 In-Ground Pool Alarm, Grey
- For in-ground pools up to 18' x 36'
- Poolside siren Only
- Mounts to pool deck or ladder
- Adjustable Sensitivity switch
- 6- month
WaterWarden 4â€™ x 12â€™ Pool Fence, Black â€“ Removeable Outdoor Child Safety Fencing for Inground Pools, Easy DIY Installation with Hardware Included, WWF200
- Size: 4 feet x 12 feet safety fence
- Does not include drill guide or safety gate - fencing only
- Color: black
- Safety fencing comes complete with hardware, measuring template, instructions, and a free installation video
- Safety fence can easily be removed and reinstalled in-minute by a single person.The WaterWarden pool safety fence only requires simple drilling of small, 5/8" holes for the Do-It-Yourselfer or the professional installer
Blue Wave NA4212 Poolwatch Pool Alarm System
- NSF Certified to ASTM F2208 requirements for pool alarms
- Electronic sensor detects entry into pool by children, pets, or intruders
- Remote receiver sounds when the pool alarm is activated—100 ft wireless range
- Alarm is designed to detect objects weighing 18 pounds or more 110V A/C or 9 volt battery powered receiver
- Kindly refer the User Manual in the Technical Specification section for specifics on operating and installing this alarm. These setup and care instructions are crucial to the alarm’s proper operation.
Poolguard DAPT-2 Water Hazard Pool Door Alarm
- UL Listed UL 2017 (Water Hazard Entrance Door Alarm)
- Made in the USA
- 1 Year Warranty
- Battery Powered; Outdoor wireless transmitter pass-thru feature. 85 DB Horn at 10 Feet.
- Poolguard Door Alarm will sound in 7 seconds even if a child goes through the door and closes it behind them. Poolguard Door Alarm is equipped with an adult pass through feature that will allow adults to go through the door without the alarm sounding
YardGard Gate and Window Alarm, Grey â€“ Water-Resistant, Battery Operated 120 dB Alarm, Works as a UL Compliant Gate/Window/Swimming Pool Alarm, Easy to Install, YG03
- Always On Device as Required by Barrier Codes
- Alarm Goes Off Immediately When Triggered as Required by Barrier Codes
- 120 dB Alarm Siren - Minimum 95 dB at 10 Feet
- Operates on One - 9 Volt Battery (not included)
Swimming Pool Maintenance While You're on Vacation
Pools require maintenance whether anyone is swimming in them or not. Read more in this article on pool maintenance while away.
Pools require a daily regimen of being tested for chemical balances, being swept for settling debris, and having a net used to get larger articles that are floating on top. If you're away, there's no possible way to do all these things, but there are some treatments and tactics you can use to keep your pool water from turning green while you're gone.
Before you leave use your test strips to determine chemical levels. Set chemical levels rather high before leaving and they'll lower themselves over a few days. Be sure and shock the pool the day of or the day before your departure. It's a good idea to purchase a pool cover, if you don't already have one, since it will prevent the gathering of bugs and leaves on the water surface.
If you can get a neighbor or friend to help with the pool, have them come over every couple of days while you're gone, and net, test, vacuum and treat the pool. Leave a list of instructions stating exactly the amount of chemicals to be used and on which days they should be added. No one wants to come home to a hole in their pool liner because the helper didn't understand the timing and amounts of the chemicals.
If you don't have someone that can help with the pool while you're away, set chemical levels high, make sure the pool is well-vacuumed, and add a cover to the pool. Turn off the skimmer since pools can lose a couple of inches of water during the duration of your trip. If the skimmer is left on, air can be sucked into the pump, causing it to shut down permanently. You definitely don't want to come home from vacation only to find you need to buy a new pool pump.
Before leaving a pool unguarded make sure all gates and other enclosures are locked. Many people put a beach ball under the cover of the pool to prevent animals or kids from falling in and being unable to get out before drowning.
When you return from vacation test the water, treat if necessary, and turn the skimmer back on before swimming. Your pool will likely need water added, if it hasn't been maintained by a friend, and you'll probably need to adjust ph balances as well.
Proper pool maintenance spells the life of your pool, so don't neglect it more than three days while away or on vacation. If you'll be gone for more than three or four weeks you really need to drain it or have someone maintain it in your absence.