Best Laptop For Thinkorswim in 2021
TD Ameritrade Network
- Live streaming market news and investing education – every trading day.
- Robust library of on demand clips to catch up on your own time.
- Insights from CEOs, experienced traders, market analysts, guest contributors, and more.
- Actionable content to help you make informed trading decisions.
- Interpreting economic data and breaking down market movers in real-time.
- Free. No subscription required.
Wireless Mouse TeckNet 2.4G Silent Laptop Mouse with USB Receiver Portable Computer Mice for Notebook, PC, Laptop, Computer, 18 Month Battery Life, 3 Adjustable DPI Levels: 2000/1500/1000 DPI (Black)
- Portable Size & Noiseless Click - Portable design make it easy to store in bag for traveling, responsive buttons provides very soft click with less noise, no more disturbing for others with the loud clicking sound
- 3 Ajustable DPI & Plug and Play: 2000 DPI - 1000/1500/2000, easily change the cursor sensitivity depending on your activity; Plug and Play - No need for a driver, and you can plug and play the wireless mouse directly; NOTE: USB Nano Receiver stored within the back of the mouse.
- Strong, Durable & Long Working Range: Passed 5,000,000 times keystroke test to guarantee extra durability；2.4GHz wireless technology ensure longer working range reaching up to 10 metres (33ft).
- Long Battery Life & Extremely Low Power Consumption: 18 months long battery life, with auto power-off function, mouse will enter sleep mode in few minutes of inactivity. Press any button to wake it up. Note: powered by 1x AA batteries (not included).
- Wide Compatibility & Low Power Warning: Well compatible with Windows 7/8/10/XP, Vista 7/8 and Linux etc. Fits for desktop, laptop, PC, Macbook and other devices; and the LED battery indicator warns you if the battery is running low.
Dell Precision M4800 Mobile Workstation Laptop 15.6" UHD 4K, Intel Core i7-4810MQ 2.8Ghz, 32GB RAM, 512GB SSD, AMD FirePro M5100 (FireGL V) 3840x2160, Webcam, DVDR/W, Windows 10 Pro (Renewed)
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified to look and work like new by a Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher. The product includes accessories, and is backed by a 1 year warranty.
- 15.6" Ultrasharp UHD 4K (3840x2160) Wide View Anti-glare LED Backlit Display
- Intel Core i7 Quad-Core (i7-4810MQ) 2.80 GHz up to 3.8GHz processor; 32GB system memory for advanced multitasking
- Bluetooth, WiFi 802.11ac, HDMI; 4x USB 3.0; 1x USB/eSATA; DVD-RW;AMD FirePro M5100 (FireGL V)2 GB
- 32GB RAM, 512GB SSD Hard Drive, DVDRW, Windows 10 Professional
Diamond USB 3.0 to DisplayPort 4K UHD (Ultra-High-Definition) Video Graphics Adapter for Multiple Monitors up to 3840x2160 (DisplayLink DL-5500 Chipset - Supports Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7)
- Easily Connect Multiple Displays- to your Notebook, Macbook or Desktop PC (One adapter per display required) using a single USB 3.0 connection in minutes. Perfect solution to expand your view, works space and productivity. Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 too.
- USB 3.0 TO 4K DisplayPort Adapter- Delivers HD video to your HD display or projector. Supports video resolutions up to 4K 3840 x 2160 (UHD 60/30fps) Mirror or Extend your desktops to any DisplayPort enabled display or projector
- Plug and Display- Displaylink Certified (DL-5500 Chipset). Expand your work space and increase your productivity in minutes.
- USB Self Powered- Uses 80% less power than internal discrete graphic cards.
- Add Stunning 4K support – With the Diamond BVU5500 you can upgrade your non 4K Notebook, Macbook or Desktop PC to 4K resolutions. Supports DisplayPort enabled displays, up to 3840x2160@30Hz and 3440x1440@50Hz. 2560x1600, 2560x1440, 1080P all the way down to 1600 x 1200 @60Hz
- Supports Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, MAC OS Dual Display 10.13.3, 10.14, MAC OS Single Display 10.13.4, 10.13.5, 10.13.6, Linux Ubuntu 17.10, 17.04,16.04, 14.04, Android 5.0 and later and Chrome OS
- USA Technical Support- Diamond Multimedia with over 30years experience in Graphics Computer Technology offers support via 800 free telephone number and email. Customer Support is available from our home office in Los Angeles, Ca. We offer one-year warranty for all our products
- Diamond Multimedia – Leading Manufacturer of Graphics Cards and Graphics Adapters in the USA
Investools' Thinkorswim - Online Stock Options Review
For people who are new at stock trading online or otherwise, here is a little background dope on thinkorswim. It is primarily a discount online stock/options brokerage, with its Investools division, that has lately gained a considerable reputation in the
Most people have a tendency of giving online trading companies a pass as they do not trust the companies to handle their money wisely. And the customers are justified in their anxiety and mistrust. However, it may be a case of bad judgment if the traders were to taint all stock companies with the same brush. I would know because I have been one of those distrusting, cynical customers when I signed up for thinkorswim. After losing small amounts of money all over the place I was ready to quit when a friend recommended thinkorswim. I was on the point of losing my mind but I decided to give it a last ditch attempt. And boy! I am glad I heeded my friend's advice. It was a financially sane thing I had done in a very long time!
To cut to chase, the reason thinkorswim wins brownie points where others don't is basically you can do pretty much everything you wish to under one (metaphorical) roof- be it mutual funds, forex, stocks and options. The company does not have a set commission so it is an advantage for beginners or for people who prefer starting small. The website is easier to use than most other online stock companies as the software platform has numerous tabs that make navigation around the website easy. Not only that, they also offer complete demonstrations on numerous topics that will coach you how to avail the service with utmost ease.
Although thinkorswim is geographically located in Chicago, I didn't find the difference as their customer service surpasses most of the online stock companies. You can get in touch with their representatives through telephone, live chat or email. They will go out of their way to make sure your transactions are as smooth as can be. I am glad I picked thinkorswim and I am sure every potential customers who walk in through their virtual doors will feel the same.