Best Leave In Conditioner After Swimming in 2021
Ion Swimmer's Leave-in Conditioner - 8 oz.
Exershield After Swim Fortifying Hair Conditioner for swimmers, chlorine odor neutralizing, chlorine, bromine, salt water removal, safe for color treated hair. Chlorine removal conditioner.
- After Swim Conditioner reduces chlorine odor while softening and hydrating hair
- Can be used both before and after swimming and other water sports. Removes chlorine, bromine and salt water odor from swimming pools.
- Swim Conditioner removes chlorine odor and is safe for color treated, blonde hair.
- All natural; Paraben/Phthalate Free, Vegan, Sulfate Free. Never tested on animals.
- Made in the USA
SoCozy Swim Leave-In Treatment & Conditioner with Activated Charcoal - Protects & Repairs Hair Damaged by Pool Chemicals, Saltwater, the Sun - Loco Lime Scent, 8 Fluid oz , White, Blue and Green
- Salon inspired Kids’ Leave-In Treatment + Detangler spray specially formulated to smoothen, detangle, and defend hair from harmful pool chemicals
- Activated charcoal to absorb and remove unwanted green tones, calcium salts, and chlorine buildup
- Safe and gentle enough for daily use/ tear-free and non-irritating
- Infused with Beeswax and Jojoba to prevent chlorine and salts from damaging hair
- Vitamins A, D, and E protect against sun exposure
Zealios Swim Conditioner | Protects & Repairs Swimmers Hair Damaged by Pool Chemicals, Chlorine, Saltwater & Sun - Daily Use & Treated/Color Hair Safe 12 oz
- 🥇 HYDRATING SWIMMING CONDITIONER – Moisturize and detangle without weighing hair down with a light citrus fragrance.
- 🌞 SAFE FOR COLORED & TREATED HAIR - After swimming rely on this conditioner's gentle and sulfate-free ingredients to restore your hair's natural shine.
- 🌞 VEGAN, GLUTEN & CRUELTY-FREE - Prevent dry and damaged hair with natural includes including aloe and sunflower oil.
- 🌞 PERFECT FOR DAILY USE – Enjoy noticeably hydrated, strengthened hair with this conditioner, perfect for swimmers and endurance athletes.
- 🌞 SULFATE FREE CONDITIONING – Repair and protect your hair from damage caused by chlorine, sun, wind, and salt.
Ion Swimmer's Conditioner
- Sulfate, Gluten, Paraben, Phthalates, Soy Free
- Detangles and helps manageability
- Restore strength and shine
- Helps repair brittle hair
- 100% Vegan
AquaGuard Pre-Swim Hair Defense 5.3 oz (1 Bottle)
- Better than Shampoo - it stops chlorine damage before it starts!
- Prevents green hair; Protects natural color.
- Smooths and protects from dryness and brittleness.
- Maintains hair health.
- How to Use: Using AquaGuard is easy! Simply dampen your hair before swimming, and apply a generous amount of pre-swim hair defense- paying special attention to ends. Allow 3-5 minutes for the product to absorb completely into to the hair.
Malibu C: Hydrating and Detangling Leave-In Conditioner Mist, 8 oz
- Packed with gluten-free plant proteins and enriched with Vitamin B5 for moisturizing. 100% Vegan.
- Repairs damaged hair, rebuilds inner hair structure, instantly detangles and restores manageability.
- Nourishes and protects every strand of hair. Leaves hair looking and feeling more resilient.
- Use immediatedly folowing your favorite Malibu C Wellness Treatment once a week.
Stream2Sea Leave-In Hair Conditioner, Sulfate and Paraben Free Formula with Sun Protection, 6 ounces
- NATURAL, SULFATE FREE leave-in conditioner is a light and non-greasy organic formula that detangles hair and restores the natural shine following sun or salt water exposure.
- UV ABSORBENT FORMULA protects hair color from the sun while improving strength and nourishing proteins replenish moisture.
- MADE WITH A POWERFUL antioxidant blend of Green Tea, Tulsi, Wakame and Olive Oil.
- BIODEGRADABLE formula is safe for use while swimming in saltwater, everyday use, camping, boating, or travel.
- LEAVE IN CONDITIONER is made in the USA and safe for your skin and our oceans. Our tubes are made from EcoConscious sugarcane resins. We only use ingredients that are biodegradable, paraben free, and reef safe.
Sun Bum Revitalizing 3 in 1 Leave-In Conditioner Spray - Detangler - Anti Frizz - Paraben Free - Gluten Free - Vegan - Color Safe - UV Protection - 4 oz Spray Bottle - 1 Count
- REVITALIZING 3-IN-1. By far the most “borrowed” item from our beach house, this Leave In helps detangle, condition and protect even the most damaged locks! Enhance and restore hair while controlling frizz and preventing split ends.
- EVERYDAY HAIR TREATMENT. This special vegan blend helps restore moisture, repair damage, reduce tangles and slow color fading with sunflower seed oil and quinoa protein. It’s perfect for all hair types and will leave your hair smooth and shiny!
- HOW TO USE. Spray in wet or dry hair, comb through or tousle with fingers for hydrated, soft, and tangle free locks. No need to rinse! Sonny’s Tip: For tight and tricky knots, spray liberally and use a wide tooth comb.
- PROTECT YOUR HAIR. The key to maintaining healthy locks is healthy, natural ingredients. This revitalizing hair product is enriched with Coconut Oil and Banana and Pulp, and is Vegan, Gluten, Cruelty and Paraben Free. It’s gonna be your new fave!
- TRUST THE BUM. What does that mean? It means trust us, the ones who live on the beach and need products that work on the most intense days in the sun. The simple truth is, when you make products to protect the ones you love, you make ‘em better.
Renpure Coconut Whipped Creme Leave-In Conditioner, 16 Ounces
- LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER: Coconut water's natural oils absorb instantly into the hair fiber delivering conditioning oils & vitamins to the inner cuticle while moisturizing & smoothing the outer cuticle.
- VITAL MOISTURIZING: Coconut oil delivers vital moisture & nutrients to dry, damaged hair. It conditions while sealing in moisture, smoothing the cuticle & creating smooth, silky, frizz-free hair.
- THE RENPURE COLLECTION: Try our full collection of responsibly sourced & ethically produced products for gentle cleansing from head to toe, from nourishing conditioners to dry shampoos to body washes.
- GENTLE & NOURISHING: We use gentle, plant-based cleansers with carefully chosen ingredients like tea tree oil, argan oil, shea butter & coconut to create nourishing, safe formulas for our products.
- PLANT BASED BEAUTY: We’ve been making plant-based beauty products since day one. Our hair & body care products are free from sulfates, parabens, dyes, gluten, phthalates, propylene glycol & bad vibes.
Fresh Dog USDA Organic Leave-in Conditioner for Dogs Coat Oil for Beautiful Shine with Argan and Jojoba Oil (1.86 fl. oz.)
- USDA Certified 100% Organic Leave-in Conditioner for Dogs
- Pure essential oils for a show-ready, lasting shine
- Softens, Moisturizes & Soothes for a Healthy, Beautiful Coat
- Fragrance Free. 100% Natural.
- Made in the USA. Modern Dog Magazine Editor's Choice Award Winner.
But I Love My Air Conditioner. Can I Still Be Green?
The economy is still very tough. Every dollar makes a difference. Simple changes to the home can save a lot of money, while helping to protect the planet. It is not necessary to be perfect. We can be green and comfortable in our lives.
Ok, I know. You think I'm going to tell you that you have to suck it up and just sit there and sweat. But no! You are totally wrong.
Actually, living in Southern California like I do, I am fully aware that AC's are among the great gifts of the last 100 years. But how can we love the planet and our AC? Is it possible to save energy and be comfortable?
Sure it is. Start with the simple. This is a very hot time of year (in much of the country). There are several simple things you can do to cool off.
1. BUY WINDOW FILM: You have probably seen this stuff in the stores. When I was a kid it was this hideously sticky stuff that once you applied, it was on forever, or at least the adhesive was. But times have changed and it is now much improved. You can now buy it at any number of places. And many of the brands use static, or water to hold the film on the glass. And here's the cool part: You can reduce the amount of heat that enters your home by 20 - 40% by spending one day putting this film up. The price has come down a lot in recent years, but you can save money by just putting the film on the windows that have the most sun exposure. (Often the south facing windows, but you know your house). If you feel that you're gung ho and going to put it everywhere, good for you. But my recommendation is spend the money where it does the most good. Can you imagine how much you could save by cutting 20-40% of the heat that enters your house during the summer days. I'm guessing enough to pay for the film in just one summer. So where do you find it. Most home improvement stores have it, but you can even get it on Amazon now.
2. CHANGE YOUR LIGHT BULBS: Incandescent Light Bulbs are not at all efficient. Only 15% of the energy they use goes towards producing light. 15%.! That is horrible. That means that 85% of the energy produces heat. "Whatever!" you think. How much heat can a light bulb produce. Well, having a theater background, I can tell you with authority, A LOT. Anyone who has ever been on stage knows how hot the lights are. Your home's lights are not that hot, but you'd be surprised how much heat they do generate. If you switch to CFL's (compact fluorescent light bulbs) you will dramatically reduce the heat being generated as wasted energy. A CFL can produce the same amount of light with 1/4 or less energy, and considerably less heat. They also save a huge amount of energy. So, that one move will cut your power bill dramatically, (Mine dropped by 70% when I made the switch.) and keep your house much cooler.
3. INSULATING PAINT ADDITIVES: This is a very cool new technology. Several companies now produce a powdered additive that you mix into paint and it will increase the insulation of your walls. How cool is that? I am no scientist, but what I've read is this additive is basically ceramic powder. When your paint dries, it forms a very thin ceramic layer that insulates your wall. Some of the additives will increase your walls insulation by 20% in one application. That means you'll keep out radiant heat, and in cool air in the summer, (visa verse in the winter). I'm not suggesting you paint your wall if you don't need to, but if you're planning home improvements, why not save the planet and your wallet, by increasing your home's efficiency.
In these difficult economic times, every dollar makes a difference. You can make these simple changes, and after you have done what you can to make your home more efficient, why not run your AC? I firmly believe that if we all do what we can, (without worrying about being perfect) we can all make an enormous difference for the world and for our pocketbooks.