Best Men's Competition Swimsuits in 2023
Speedo Men's Swimsuit Solid Jammer Endurance + USA Adult, Black, 36 Inch
Arena Powerskin St 2.0 Jammers Racing Swimsuit, Sonic Lime, 24
- Manufactured with 3 hi-tech knitted fabrics for improved functionality and resilience; Boosts core suppport and compression and enhances comfort through ergonomic seam placement, elevating overall performance
- Extra-flexible knitted fabric augmented with a durable lining to provide outstanding stretch, optimal compression and total freedom of movement; Minimizes surface drag for exceptional hydrodynamics, unrestricted movement, and key muscle support
- New lining incorporated into the top front of the suit and extends down the back of the leg, providing greater support and compression for targeted areas; Improves core and leg support, allowing the swimmer to stay stable and strong in the water
- Seam placement delivers greater ergonomic qualities and helps with body and leg lift and postitioning, while also offering unrestricted biomechanical movement
- Flatlock seam construction contributes to the suit's perfect-fit feel, with the seams sitting snugly against the body to help keep optimum shape in the water
BALEAF Men's Athletic Durable Training Polyester Jammer Swimsuit Black/Red 36
- Chlorine resistant; Endurance polyester fabric last longer than traditional Nylon fabric, retaining color and shape
- Fully lined prevents fabric transparency and gives support
- Drawstring waist for an adjustable fit
- UPF 50+ sun protection by blocking UV rays
- PLEASE GO 1-2 SIZE UP THAN REGULAR. Hits above the knees; Great for lap swimming and competition
Kanu Surf Men's Competition Jammers Swim Suit, Black/Blue, 32
- New heavier weight fabric
- UPF 50+ rating to block suns harmful rays
- UPF 50+ rating to block suns harmful rays
Speedo Male Brief Swimsuit - Endurance+ Solid, 32, Navy
- 50% polyester, 50% PBT
- Speedo trademarked Endurance+ fabric that is 100% chlorine resistant to last 20 times longer with new four-way stretch technology
- Constructed with our exclusive 9-thread flat lock stitching technology for stronger seams and a better fit with optimal stretch
- Hand wash cold water, hang or lay flat to dry
belamo pro Competition Short Jammer Swimming Suits Athletic Swimsuits for Men 34
- Men's jammer is low moisture absorption and quick drying.
- Endurance+ fabric help resistanting chlorine
- 82% polyester 18% spandex
- Form-fitting swim bottom featuring lined front
- Quick dry and stretchy fabric is comfortable to wear, perfect for beach vocation or regular water activities.
Srnfean Men`s Swimming Jammers Endurance+ Quick Dry Swimsuit Black Medium
- ENJOY THE USES OF GREAT COMFORT AND PERFECT FIT - Its flat-locked seams have anti-chafing properties allowing this swim jammer to provide support and coverage. The swimsuit snug fit which compresses the body can help reducing the friction associated with moving forward in the water, making them perfect for extra speed
- SWIM LIKE A PRO - Train better with super soft chlorine-resistant swimwear. Suited for repeated wearing, the ultra thin and breathable fabric retains its shape
- EASILY ADJUSTABLE - To perfectly fit your body shape and size, the one-piece swimming jammer is enhanced with an elastic drawstring. Granting optimal stretch, they provide a perfect, body-hugging fit and soft comfort
- CHLORINE RESISTANT, QUICK DRY AND NO CHEMICALS - Stay safe and protected thanks to the materials used for the design of these shorts, which minimize the effect of UV rays and chlorine. The superior color retention fabric dries quickly thanks to its water repellent technology, while its stretching properties add durability, making them fit even after prolonged use
- We recommend rinsing with clean water after each use and preparing 2 swimwears to take in turn in order to prolong the service life of the swimsuit
Onvous AquaGenesis Mens Swimsuit Jammer (36) Gray
- ✔ FAST PERFORMANCE | Ultra-light high-quality fabric results in optimal streamline & high-performance for both racing and training | Water resistant fabric designed to minimize water drag
- ✔ COMFORTABLE + LIGHTWEIGHT | Lightweight, smooth material creates optimal comfort with muscle compression | 4-way stretch creates freedom of movement for all four swimming strokes | Made with strong seam construction
- ✔ DRAWSTRING + LIGHTWEIGHT LINER | Includes built-in black adjustable drawstring on waistband | Includes lightweight, inner frontal liner for a secure and streamlined fit | Easy to put on & take off | Quick-dry fabric
- ✔ IMPROVED SIZE CHART | For compressed fit, order your normal pants/shorts size | For more relaxed, looser fit, order one size up | Refer to "Product Description" or Product Photos for sizing instructions | Mid-waist to above-the-knee fit
- ✔ 30 Day Money Back Guarantee + Free Return Shipping | 82% Polyester / 18% Spandex blend | Color: Metallic Navy | Outseam length (waistband-to-leg opening): 18-20 inches | Front rise length (groin-to-waistband): 8-9 inches
Speedo Men's 70800, New Black, 30
- ULTRA DURABLE: Lycra Xtra Life fabric lasts 5-10x longer than ordinary spandex
- A BETTER FIT: Speedo's specialty 9 Thread Flatlock Technology molds to your body's natural shape and keeps everything in place through vigorous exercises
- STAYS IN PLACE: Lotion and oil resistant material for stay-put coverage
- CHLORINE-RESISTANT: Resists fading, sagging, and bagging
- MATERIAL: 78% ECONYL / 22% Lycra Xtra Life fiber
Speedo Men's Swimsuit-Solid Jammer, Powerflex Eco, 34, New Black
- Constructed from LYCRA XTRA LIFE fiber which helps retain shape up to 10X longer than traditional swimwear fabrics
- Form-fitting swim bottom featuring lined front and drawstring waist
- More resistant to fiber breakage in chlorine
- Helps resist sagging and bagging, keeping swimwear fitting newer longer
- Provides resistance to suntan lotions, skin oils and chlorine better than conventional fabrics
Speedo Men's Fitness Solar 1-Inch Xtra Life Lycra Brief, 34 - Nautical Navy
- LONG-LASTING: Lycra Xtra Life fabric lasts 5-10x longer than ordinary spandex by retaining original shape and resisting color fade
- QUICK-DRYING: Low-moisture absorption for fast comfort right out of the water
- NO PINCHING: A front gusset creates comfortable, breathable room around the crotch area
- A BETTER FIT: Specialty 9 Thread Flatlock Technology molds to your body's natural shape and keeps everything in place through vigorous exercises
- UV & UPF 50+ PROTECTION: UV Block the Burn technology protects against harmful UV rays and has been tested to meet 50+ UPF protection
Project Runway's Diane Von Furstenberg Challenge
Last night's Project Runway winner was Leanne. She managed to beat out her competition two weeks in a row. Congratulations to Leanne! Her design was flawless and it captured everything Diane was looking for and more.
This week's Project Runway challenge was to create a look for Diane Von Furstenberg's fall collection. Needless to say working for a fashion icon like Diane Von Furstenberg will be one of the highlights this season. To take a look at Diane Von Furstenberg's 2020 fall collection featured on last night's Project Runway episode click here.
Okay let's get back to Project Runway.
I wasn't impressed with Jerell's design last night. It looked very similar to the design he did for the Project Runway Saturn Vue Hybrid Challenge. Last week he made an outfit out of Saturn Vue auto parts. And this week he was privy to some of the best fabrics used in Diane Von Furstenberg's fall line, so why didn't we see a huge improvement? Riddle me that.
Let's move on to Joe. What was he thinking? If you recall he thought this was one of his best designs and it was going to show who he really was as a designer. If that was the crème de la crème I felt he lost a lot of potential clients last night.
Right now Suede is in la la land. He needs to regroup, get focused and get it right. I can easily see his head on the chopping block soon.
I would like to give an honorable mention to Korto once again. If she's not the Project Runway winner of the week she's at least in the top three. I would love to see her line come down the runway at Bryant Park.
And this week we had to say good bye to my old girl Stella. What will I do without at least one leather based design on the runway every week? I will miss her she certainly added some New York flavor to the commentary. Did you hear her talk about Rachel Zoe and how Tim Gunn tried to cover it up? I thought that was amusing.