Best Menstrual Cup For Swimming in 2020
Athena Menstrual Cups Period Cup - One Pack | Regular Flow | Transparent Purple Size 2 Large | A Softer Menstruation Cup Made for Easier Periods | Excellent Tampon and Pad Alternative
- FEEL THE FREEDOM: Leak Free and 12 hours between changes - The Ideal menstrual cup for beginners
- WOMEN LOVE ATHENA: Over 250,000+ women use Athena for their periods and 9 out of 10 keep using it
- LESS CRAMPS: Firm menstrual cups often cause painful cramping. Athena's Soft for a Pain Free Period
- ATHENA SAFETY: Tested and Certified, Athena Cup is Phlalate Free, Latex Free, Dioxin Free, BPA Free
- UNCONDITIONALLY GUARANTEED: Not fitting well? Dog ate your cup? We've got you covered - Hassle Free!
Anigan EvaCup - Top Quality - Reusable #1 Best Menstrual Cup -Great for Hiking Swimming Sport - 2 Small 1 Large
- THE COMFORT SOLUTION Our personal cup is made with the highest quality, FDA registered, 100% medical grade silicone, so that it is extremely comfortable to wear. You won't even know it’s there! Proudly made in the U.S.A. and quality guaranteed.
- EASY TO USE This period cup is specially designed to be thick on the rim, but soft on the rest of the cup, to make it easy for women to insert and remove. This makes participating in all your sports and other activities, as easy as any other day.
- FORGET OLD SCHOOL PROTECTION No more running out of essentials, or spending too much money on, high priced feminine hygiene products, with the EvaCup, tampons and pads are obsolete.
- NO MORE MESSY LEAKS The EvaCup is virtually leak proof. You'll never have to worry about bloody underwear, stained sheets, leaky messes or embarrassing odor again; Small size for pre-childbirth; Large size for post-phildbirth; Bag & detailed instruction enclosed
- PERFECT FOR ANYONE, ANYTIME Whether you are a first time or experienced user, and are having heavy or light flow, the EvaCup is the perfect choice for taking care of your periods; Small Size for Pre-Childbirth; Large Size for Post-Childbirth; Detailed Instruction Enclosed
Dutchess Reusable Menstrual Cup - Best Feminine Care Alternative Protection to Cloth Sanitary Napkins and Tampons (Pre-Childbirth/C-Section, 1x White/Clear)
- SAVE MONEY and Care for the Environment - No more expensive Tampons and Sanitary Napkins to end up as landfill.
- LASTS FOR YEARS - Easy grip stem for ease of removal and ridge-less body so its simple and easy to clean. FDA Registered.
- BODY-SAFE Super Soft Medical Grade Silicone as used in Infant Pacifiers makes it easy to insert and comfortable to wear. Phlalate Free, Latex Free, Dioxin Free, BPA free.
- NO LEAKS - PERFECT for every activity, be it swimming, horseback riding or running!
- OVERNIGHT PROTECTION - 100% Safe to be worn overnight.
Lena Menstrual Cup - Reusable Period Cup - Tampon and Pad Alternative - Regular Flow - Small - Turquoise
- A BETTER PERIOD. Lena is a reusable menstrual cup that collects your monthly blood flow. Inserted like a tampon, Lena Cup offers a complete protection and an odorless and sensation-free period. Join thousands of first-time menstruation cup users who say they will never go back to using pads and tampons.
- STAY ACTIVE AND COMFORTABLE. Dance, run, swim and sleep with your Lena Cup – think of all the times your period held you back! Easy to insert and remove, Lena is ideal for menstruating users of all ages – wear your cup for up to 12 consecutive hours.
- MADE IN USA and FDA-REGISTERED. Lena is the most affordable USA-made and FDA-registered feminine hygiene cup on the market. Lena uses US medical grade silicone and dyes to ensure complete safety so you can trust your body is getting the best.
- AS NATURE INTENDED. Abnormal pap smears, rashes and yeast infections have been linked to the use of pads and tampons. Choose a healthier period – Lena Menstrual Cup only collects your blood without drying out your vagina.
- ECO-CONSCIOUS. Reduce the environmental impact of your period by switching to a reusable cup. With proper care, the same Lena Cup can be reused for many years. Our 100% recycled packaging is chlorine-free and printed using vegetable-based inks.
Pixie Cup Luxe - Number 1 for Most Active Period Cup - Every Menstrual Cup Purchased One is Given to a Woman in Need! (Combo)
- ✅ 100% HAPPINESS GUARANTEE! If you are not completely happy with your Pixie Cup, simply contact us for YOUR MONEY BACK! 🔥🔥🔥
- ✅ BPA-FREE! Made with FDA approved medical-grade silicone; Pixie Cups are reusable for YEARS!
- ✅ IT REPLACES TAMPONS & PADS! It is made from body safe dyes and recyclable materials and is ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY! 💚💚
- ✅Perfect and Best Period Cup for a Lower or Tilted Cervix 💚
- ✅Our Mission: Empower Others 💚Give Back 💚Live Free 💚ACTS 20:35
Bodybay Menstrual Cupï¼ŒSet of 2 Periods Kit with FDA Registeredï¼ŒBest Feminine Alternative Protection to Tampons and Cloth Sanitary Napkins (Orange&Purple, Large)
- Bodybay is the most somatological Menstrual Cup on the market--designed with somatological principles , matched to your body
- Save your money--During period,you maybe need to use many napkin, but ,for Menstrual Cup,you just need one.So spend less.
- 100%hygiene and safety--choose imported material, silicone, and every step of production will be check to make sure safety
- More convenience--you just need to change it per 12 hours
- Feel comfortable in your period--you will feel nothing with it and don't worry about the problem of leak. Also, you can go to dance, swim, run.
Flex Menstrual Cup - Free 2 Disposable Disc Period Set - Wash Bag - Soft Silicone - Reusable Cups - Cleaner Removal - for Women with Heavy or Sensitive Flow - Small Size - Slim Model
- UNIQUE PULL STRING DESIGN - Don’t fear your cup being stuck. Removal as easy as pulling a tampon string. Experience the only cup in the world with a ReleaseRing stem for foolproof removal. Simply place a finger into the soft loop on the stem and tug to effortlessly break the cup’s seal without fear of the cup getting stuck. So easy, you already know how to do it.
- BELOVED BY PEOPLE WITH EVERY BODY TYPE - You deserve period products that are as unique as your body. FLEX Discovery Kit was designed for beginners with all body types and abilities. FLEX Discovery Kits come with a FLEX Cup, free gift of 2 FLEX Discs, and a premium carrying pouch. Try two innovative period products to discover which works best for you.
- RELIABLE - Be worry-free with up to 12 hours of period protection. Never rush to the bathroom to change your tampon or pad again, whether you’re sleeping, swimming, working or in class. FLEX products hold as much fluid as 3 super tampons. SIZING: Slim fit is ideal for first-time menstrual cup users.
- UNBEATABLE COMFORT - You may forget that you’re on your period. Our customers tell us every day that they love FLEX because it’s so comfortable, they feel like they’re wearing nothing. 60% of customers report fewer period cramps when using our FLEX Disc, and 80% report less dryness and irritation after switching.
- SAFE & SUSTAINABLE - FLEX Cup is made in the USA out of 100% medical grade silicone. Our products are FDA registered, hypoallergenic, BPA and phthalate free and made without natural rubber latex. Feel healthy and good about doing your part. FLEX products are long-lasting and reduce unnecessary waste compared to period products that require multiple changes every day of your period.
Menstrual Cups Set 2 Pack (Large and Small) | Premium Reusable Period Cup Set for Regular and Heavy Flow | Insert Easier with The Athena Form Fit Rim | Solid Blue Size 1 and 2 | by Athena Cup
- MENSTRUAL CARE HAS NEVER BEEN SO AFFORDABLE: Includes both large and small cups which means more choice for you depending on the current day of your period and less worry about sizing. Join the tens of thousands of menstrual cup users who LOVE the dramatic results they are getting from Athena menstrual cups and say YES Today.
- NOW EVEN BETTER: Using a menstrual cup is easier than ever with Athena Cup’s unique FORM FIT RIM. Redesigned for 2020 to improve ease of insertion and allow you to go all day without feeling a thing. Our FDA Registered and 100% BPA-Free silicone make using Athena Safe and Easy.
- FEEL THE FREEDOM: Use your Athena Cup when hiking, swimming, sleeping, during yoga, or running - Think of all the times your period has held you back! Well no more! Simply empty 2 times on light days to 4 times on your heavy days and never need to buy a tampon or pad again. Women everywhere are reporting decreased flow and reduced menstrual cramps for a more natural menstruation period.
- WHY CHOOSE ATHENA? Athena Cup, known for its top quality, is now available at a fraction of the cost of conventional regular pads, tampons, organic pads, and sanitary napkins. Don’t risk TSS, Abnormal pap smears, rashes or yeast infections. Choose the proven healthier way and collect your menstrual flow without drying out your vagina – The way Nature intended.
- YOU’LL LOVE THE RESULTS: More economical than other overpriced brands, but without the danger posed by low priced knockoffs, Athena Cup is used by over 250,000 women and counting! SAVE money, time, and the environment. No rubber or plastic! SAFE, Reusable, Long-Lasting, and Effective. There has been no better time to choose a menstrual cup than right now! Comes with our highly-praised LEAK FREE GUARANTEE so TRY IT OUT TODAY, risk free!
AIWO Soft Menstrual Cup - Sterilized Pack - Unique Discharge Valve - Care Period Protection Cups - Pad and Tampon Alternative (M(80mm*46mm), Pink)
- Made of medical silicone (baby pacifier), safe and reliable.
- Aseptic packaging, simple and hygienic, unpacking direct use.
- Soft and comfortable, easy to adapt, no leakage.
- New valve design, no need to remove, more convenient discharge of menstrual blood.
- Fashion beautiful, I believe you also hate thick sanitary napkins affect the image of clothing.
Bodybay Menstrual Cupï¼ŒSet of 2 Periods Kit with FDA Registeredï¼ŒBest Feminine Alternative Protection to Tampons and Cloth Sanitary Napkins (Large)
- Safe First - Made of imported medical silica gel, non-toxic, hypo-allergenic, nonirritant and absorption-free
- Effective - Easy and soft to insert and remove, and will not get lost inside you. No interference with your body natural flow
- Freedom - Use it anywhere and any time, swimming, hiking, sitting, sleeping overnight, etc. No more restriction in your menstrual period
- Comfortable for 12 hours - it collects rather than absorbs menstrual fluid for up to 12 hours. It holds menstrual fluid away from the air, leaving you clean and fresh in menstrual period
- Size Choosing - Size S is for pre-birth women; Size L is for post-birth women. Please feel free to contact us if any confusion.Note：it is not for virgin
Menstrual Cups Set, Support Low Cervix and Light or Heavy Flow, Pad and Tampon Alternative, Soft, Flexible and Reusable, Beginner Safe, Free Bonus Travel Storage Bag (Small, Pink&Green)
- Support a Healthier, Natural Cycle – Periods are uncomfortable, and pads and tampons can be uncomfortable or dangerous; especially for beginners. That’s why BOLLOVI reusable menstrual cups help you manage your monthly blood flow safely.
- Active Movement and Comfort – A bell-shaped design that’s soft, flexible, and can be worn for up to 12 hours, the soft textured ribs help keep it in place when you’re working out, swimming, sleeping, or even during those powerful sneezes.
- Washable, Hygienic Silicone – Crafted with medical-grade silicone that’s gentle on your body and better for long-term health, these light and heavy flow menstrual cups conform to your body while providing lead and odor resistant protection.
- Natural Protection and Support – Our soft menstrual cup offers a healthier solution for those who often suffer from abnormal pap smears, monthly irregularity, skin rashes, or yeast infections often caused by cotton tampons or thick pads.
- Trusted Quality Assurance – Here at BOLLOVI we take pride in creating high-quality feminine products that are safe, effective, and easy to clean and reuse. Contact us with any questions for fast, reliable customer service you can trust.
A New Way to Deal With Your Period - Reusable Menstrual Cups
In 2004 I began researching alternative menstrual products and was drawn to the idea of reusable menstrual cups. I found the idea of a menstrual cup over the standard paper tampon to be intriguing.
In 2004, almost 6 months after the birth of my eldest child, I began researching alternative menstrual products and was drawn to the idea of reusable menstrual cups. As someone who has always preferred internal protection for my heavy cycle, I thought the idea of a menstrual cup over the standard paper tampon to be intriguing. My interest was even more piqued when I learned that most menstrual cups need only be changed every twelve hours compared to the standard 4 to 8 hours for tampons.
Reusable menstrual cups hold approximately 30ml or one ounce of monthly flow. Considering the average monthly flow for most women is between 3 to 4 ounces, the cup really does revolutionize menstrual hygiene. No more 4 hour tampon changes and overnight pad leakage. Instead, a menstrual cup can be inserted, and changed on average every 12 hours. For most women this translates to changing the cup in the morning and again in the evening before bed.
It is important to know, when shopping for a menstrual cup that these products typically come in two sizes. The first size is reserved for woman, usually under the age of 30, who have never experienced childbirth; cesarean or vaginal. The second size is designed women who have experienced childbirth, cesarean or vaginal, or women who are older than 30 regardless of whether they have given birth.
There are several different menstrual cups currently on the market.
My personal favorite is the Diva Cup. Made from soft medical grade silicone, it is 100% hypoallergenic and easily sanitized at the end of each cycle by boiling in hot water. The Diva Cup tends to run a bit longer than other silicone cups on the market and the stem of the cup has little gripper rings to help aid in insertion and removal.
The Keeper is another American product, although it is not made from silicone and instead is developed from gum rubber. It is important to note that gum rubber is prohibitive for those with latex allergies. The Keeper and its silicone counter part the Moon Cup, is shorter than the Diva Cup but has a greater capacity than the UK known "Mooncup UK." The Keeper's Moon Cup is a recent release. It mirrors the Keeper in size and shape. Both cups have tabs that are smooth and without ridges.
The Mooncup UK, not to be confused with the Keeper's "Moon Cup," is also a silicone cup. Reports suggest that the Mooncup UK is softer, more pliable, and easier to fold for insertion than the other silicone menstrual cups. The material of the Mooncup UK has been described as flexible and its length is shorter than the Diva Cup.
Lunette, wider than most of the other cups on the market, is also shorter than the Diva Cup. This cup is made in Finland and is another cup made from soft medical grade silicone. One difference between the Lunette, the Mooncup UK, the Keeper's Moon Cup, and the Diva Cup is that the tab on the lunette is flat instead of round. Also noteworthy is that the Lunette has the smoothest ridge-free surface of all the silicone menstrual cups. The sizing for the Lunette is distinct in that it's Model 1 size is reserved for women under the age of 20 who have never had intercourse, and the Model 2 sizing is for women who have had intercourse or who are older than 20.
Most menstrual cups last between 5 and 10 years, and all the silicone cups can be sterilized through boiling at the end of the menstrual cycle.
I will be perfectly honest, when I admit that using a menstrual cup does take practice and patience. I always suggest wearing a thin sanitary napkin as back up while you work out the personal kinks of insertion and removal during your first cycle using the product. If it is any encouragement, it usually only takes one cycle for most women I know to start feeling the liberation that comes from being free of paper and disposable menstrual products.
Menstrual cups do not generate any more "mess" than tampons or sanitary napkins, and offer the convenience of lengthening times between changes. The advantages to using a menstrual cup over standard tampons and sanitary napkins become glaringly obvious once you try out a menstrual cup. No more bunching sticky sanitary pad adhesive! Menstrual cups have never been linked to Toxic Shock Syndrome; they contain no harmful dioxin, bleach, deodorizers or absorbency gels. The cup does not scratch or leach moisture from the vaginal wall creating discomfort and as a rule the cups do not leak. Menstrual cups eliminate period odor and are a comfortable alternative to the disposable products available on the market today.
The switch from disposable products to the Diva Cup was, for me, a fairly unceremonious but incredibly enlightening journey of self discovering. It's been a journey of deliverance for me. Freedom from running to the grocery store every month, freedom from sitting in the bathroom panicked because I forgot to run to the grocery store this month. Menstrual cups mean no more embarrassing odors, leaks, and best of all, a growing knowledge of the intimate workings of my body.