Best Nail Polish For Swimmers in 2023
Revlon ColorStay Gel Envy Longwear Nail Enamel, Up The Ante, 0.4 Fl Oz (1 Count)
- Salon quality, gel like shine
- Five free formulated for long lasting, chip resistant color
- Wide angle brush wraps nail and creates a smooth, bubble free application
- Available in 46 gorgeous shades
- Pair with Revlon ColorStay Gel Envy Longwear Nail Enamel, Diamond Top Coat for the ultimate manicure
Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails Nail Enamel With Nylon - Natural - 0.45 oz
- Innovators in everything beauty; from hand, foot and body care to lip treatment and quality beauty tools.
- Nail Color for more beautiful nails and a more beautiful you
Skyvan 24Pcs Matte Fake Nails Full Cover Medium Ballerina White False Nails Coffin Art Tips for Women
- 24pcs of false nail tips. Different size false nail, fits for every women. Excellent quality, and easy to use and remove.
- 3 Minutes apply at home instead of 30 minutes in salon shop! For DIY professional studio use or home use or salon. Can be reused for several times if you us the adhesive tab to wear.
- For DIY professional studio use or home use or salon.
- Provides your nails an excellent and luxury look. Do not hesitate to buy from us, now make your nails bling bling bling.
- Safe on your natural nails: False nail trips without the dangerous chemical process.
The Danger that Lies in Gel Nail Polish Application
Gel nail polish is the new rave at professional nail salons all over. Here's what you need to know about the dangers of gel polish application and what you can do to minimize its impact
At first, of course, it sounded like music to my ears. Later, I thought it must be too good to be true so I got on the computer and did some research on gel nail polish. It didn't take long before my suspicions were confirmed. Several sites explained that the "drying" or setting process for this type of procedure was done by cancer causing ultraviolet rays. By that time though, it was too late and the damage had perhaps, already been done.
Does this mean we should never choose gel nail polish for our beauty needs for as long as we live? Not necessarily. By taking a few simple, safety precautions, we can lessen the dangers of the ultraviolet rays on both our nails and skin.
Before you leave the house, squirt a generous portion of sunscreen out and then gently rub the lotion onto your skin. It should be applied thoroughly to both your hands and fingers for the best results. Prepping the skin with sunscreen prior to getting your nails done with gel polish can protect the fragile skin from the cancerous properties of ultraviolet rays protruding from the lamp.
Bring Fingerless Gloves
Another way to protect your skin from this harmful device is to throw on a pair of ultraviolet resistant fingerless gloves. You can find them in any nail salon or beauty shop. These gloves will act as a special protective agent to your sensitive skin. Combined with the application of sunscreen on your skin, you can enjoy your manicure the way you should, free of excessive doubt and worry.
Before you get your first gel manicure or the next time you find yourself headed to the nail salon, make sure you do your research to keep your visit as safe and pleasant as humanly possible.