Best Northern California Swimming Holes in 2020
Bucket Lidz Pool Skimmer net -TK Pool net-Sand/Silt for Small Bugs net/Small Debris Triluca
- Professional Grade Material – Made with premium plastic, a polycarbonate handle, steel frame, and double stitching. This net is perfect for home owners, and professionals alike.
- Comfortable Size – Boasting a 14" opening, our compact net is perfect for pools, ponds, jacuzzis, and more.
- Crystal Clear Pools – Our enhanced double stitching gives this net a pristine look to your pool picking up even the smallest debris including sand, silt, pollen, pet hair, leaves & bugs.
- Made In The USA – We make each pool net right here in the United States so you know you’re getting a high-quality product you can trust.
- Guaranteed Quality – Our pool net is guaranteed quality that can handle whatever you throw at it. Great for pools, ponds, jacuzzis, and more.
Swimming Pool Sign, Welcome to Our OOL Sign, Pool Rules, 10x14 Rust Free Aluminum, Weather/Fade Resistant, Easy Mounting, Indoor/Outdoor Use, Made in USA by SIGO SIGNS
- ✔ HIGH QUALITY, LONG LASTING - We use only first-class materials to manufacture our signs. Made from 100% rust free strong aluminum, and will stay good as new even after many years of indoor or outdoor use. Plus, our signs are made in the USA!
- ✔ NO FADING - The graphics and wordings will withstand the elements and will not fade, no matter the sun, rain, or other extreme weather.
- ✔ PRE-DRILLED HOLES FOR EASY MOUNTING - All of our premium signs have 4 pre-drilled holes and can be easily mounted on every surface. No need for adhesive or special equipment!
- ✔ PERFECT SIZE - We have carefully designed this sign, considering every aspect. This unique size gives the ability for the wording to stand out and be easily understood without creating an aggressive environment!
- ✔ PROFESSIONAL GRAPHICS - Ideal for both home & yard use and for professional businesses, our signs are carefully designed to look sleek, authoritative, and easy to read.
Hanjet Lightweight Outdoor Tarp 8 x 10 5 Mil Multi-purpose Waterproof Reinforced Rip-Stop Tarps with Grommets Blue
- Rope reinforced edges
- Size 8 X 10-Feet
- Rust resistant grommets every 3 to 4-Feet
- Industrial capped double reinforced corners
- Shrink proof, Waterproof, UV, Rot, Rust resistant
Fair Attendance Down Slightly in Northern California County
A small attendance decline at the 2020 Solano County Fair in Vallejo probably was due to the slow economic recovery, fair experts said.
Fair experts say a slight dropoff in attendance at the 2020 Solano County Fair probably was due to the slow economic recovery.
Solano, a largely rural San Francisco Bay Area county that suffered disproportionately in the economic downtown, reported slightly lower admissions than last year even though livestock prices increased.
Total attendance at the five-day fair, which ended Sunday, was 41,114, 3.46 percent lower than last year's 42,613, fair spokeswoman Debbie Egidio said in a prepared statement.
"There were between 1,400 and 1,500 fewer in attendance but that's still above the 2020 numbers," Egidio said.
The fair, which takes place in late summer at the Solano County Fairgrounds in Vallejo, refocused itself on local communities after attendance slumped and boasted big gains in 2020.
The fair features Solano-raised livestock and agriculture, displays of local crafts and artwork, and performances by local musicians in addition to the carnival rides, games and food.
There were more exhibitors and more items on display in 2020, the fair's statement said.
"We continue to focus our Fair efforts on all things local and that is proving to be the right direction for out Fair as evidenced by the support we receive from our community, including our sponsors," Mike Paluszak, the fair's general manager, said in the statement.
But shorter hours -- instead of opening at 11 a.m. every day, fair gates opened at 3 p.m. on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, and at noon on Saturday and Sunday -- and $2 increases in admission and parking prices probably contributed to the attendance decline.
Then again, the lower number of fairgoers might have been affected by forces beyond local control, regional fair officials said.
Steve Chambers, executive director of the Sacramento-based Western Fairs Association, said the lower attendance numbers reflected what was happening at county fairs across the country.
"There is no single cause for this although it may be partially attributed to the economy," Chambers said in a statement.
"As the economy turns around, as it has started to this year, people are able to look at more options for their entertainment spending," he said.
This year's Solano fair again featured exhibits from the county and its seven cities -- Vallejo, Benicia, Rio Vista, Dixon, Suisun City, Vacaville and Fairfield.