Best Of Swimming in 2021
CapsA Water Baby Doll Swimming Doll Waterproof Electric Doll Art Cute Dolls Mini Ornaments Non-Silicone Inedible Mini Home Decorations Holiday Birthday Gifts Present for Kids (12.99x5.51x3.54 in)
Amazon Essentials Men's Quick-Dry 9" Swim Trunk, Charcoal, Medium
- Made in China
- This trunk-style swimsuit features an elastic waistband with drawstring for a flexible yet secure fit
- Side seam pockets, single rear pocket with hook and loop closure
- Sport made better: we listen to customer feedback and fine-tune every detail to ensure quality, fit, and comfort
Sanmubo Electric Swimming Doll Art Cute Doll Home Decorations Holiday Birthday Gift Electric Kids Water Bathtub Toy - Battery Operated and Really Swims
- Cute Bathtub Toy: The electric swimming doll is so cute , which can be the family decoration or the holiday birthday gift and the electric children's bathtub toy, the doll is battery-powered.
- Multiple Purposes: The toy is suitable for hot outdoor summer and family time, or any day of bath, shower, ocean, beach, etc. You kid can carry the toy with her. Your kid will take it to the beach, swimming pool and the like.
- Perfect Gift: The toy is great for children as a Christmas or birthday gift ! It is a sweet little doll, perfect for bathing, swimming, beach, lake or any water fun!
- Suitable for Kids: The swimming doll is made of non-toxic silicone material, safe and reliable.This electric doll stimulates children's natural curiosity in a fun way. It is suitable for children aged 3 and over.
- Package Including: The package includes the swimwear, swimming goggles, and dolls requires 3 'AA' batteries( please note that the batteries are not included).
Let's Go Swimming on Doomsday
Speedo Men's Unisex Team Swim Parka, Black, Small
- COZY FLEECE: Soft inner fleece lining for extra warmth and faster drying time
- WATER-RESISTANT: Outer layer resists water and moisture
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Easily roll up and take with you anywhere
- 2-WAY ZIPPER: Zip up from the inside or out with a full two-way zipper
- COVER UP: Hooded with drawstrings
Kanu Surf Men's Barracuda Swim Trunks (Regular & Extended Sizes), Black, Medium
- Swim trunk featuring elasticized waistband with drawstring and contrast side stripes
- Cargo pockets at side
Swimming With Sharks
Swimming Lessons: Poems
Kids Water Swimming Championship
- Wide range of new kid characters to play
- Interesting contests and missions
- Beautiful Swimming Pool environment
- Addictive gameplay
- Easy and intuitive controls
- Best Swimming Simulator for kids
Swimming With The Sharks (Fantasy Book 1)
Not Knowing How to Swim
These are the true facts of a young boy age ten or possibly eleven living in Jacksonville Florida who did not know how to swim.
On one particular day the young boy is on the walkway section of this drawbridge alone daydreaming as he looks out over the river. At some point he decided to climb down inside of the bridge as sometimes he and a friend or two would do. It is all so true that you never really know who is watching you and as the young boy opened the grating and descended down the metal ladder he saw no one walking in either direction along the street. Metal and concrete making a structure, dark murky water adrift with ghosts from down under retelling past events of those who did not know how to swim and a child dreams for adventure and the need for a sense of belonging in a household where he defiantly feels unwanted.
For some minutes or more the young boy is in these confines alone and then unannounced company and an unexpected guest descends the metal ladder and confronts him. At this point the young boy feels no cause for concern as they begin to chat casually but then the small talk rapidly collapses as the older man ask the young boy if he has ever had sex with a man. The metal ladder is blocked by the older man with the steel and concrete of the drawbridge being a captive enclosure and the dark murky water of the river teleporting visions in a child's mind of lifeless young bodies being pulled from its watery grips.
A young mind is blank of defensive actions to prudently take as the older man begins to insist upon a sexual engagement vowing emphatically to toss the young boy into the scary water if he does not capitulate to his demands. The fear of the water for a child who does not know how to swim is much stronger than the fear of the vile man and knowing this to be the case the older man pushes the young boy to his knees and unzips his pants. A sea of moving red is where pubic hairs should be which later on the young boy will find out to be body crabs infesting the older man, and likewise there is a massive stench. The older man inserts his depraved penis into the young boys bewildered mouth and within a short while the older man begins to urinate with a triumphant smirk gleaming across his sadistic face.
The young boy is now told to stand to his feet even as still the older man is vowing to toss him into the murky waters. Turning around and now lowering his pants the older man instructs the young boy to insert his penis into his child-molesting anus.
Actions without hardness. Fear of dark waters for a child who does not know how to swim and the joy of conquest of a satisfied confronter who now redoes his pants and starts back up the metal ladder. Now on the street the older man tells the young boy that he is going to have a baby because of the actions that they have just performed and as such that he will be back in contact with him and with this said the older man walks from the bridge and down the street.
Walking from the drawbridge and onto solid ground traveling only a few feet away from it the young boy cowers over and vomits and after doing this he heads back home carrying heavily in his young mind yet another burning assault on his already very damaged and crippled self-esteem. In later years the young boy will wish that he had fought the older man even to the extent of he being tossed into the murky river water but alas this is hindsight that does not change a single moment in the past of a child's plight.