Best Olympic Swimmer in 2020
The 100 Greatest Swimmers in History (Swimming)
The Story of Olympic Swimmer Duke Kahanamoku
Yusra Mardini: Refugee Hero and Olympic Swimmer (Remarkable Lives Revealed)
The Three-Year Swim Club: The Untold Story of Maui's Sugar Ditch Kids and Their Quest for Olympic Glory
Champions: The Making of Olympic Swimmers
Swimmer Life: A Snarky Adult Coloring Book
Katie Ledecky (Big Buddy Olympic Biographies)
In the Water They Can't See You Cry: A Memoir
Beneath the Surface: My Story
Swimming Sports Wall Art Decor Olympics Swimmers Competition Athletes Swim Theme Photo Inspirational Poster Motivational Picture Canvas Print Artwork for Bedroom Living Room Dorm Decorations
- Painting size:8x14inchx2pcs,8x18inchx2pcs,8x22inchx1pcs(20cmx35cmx2,20cmx45cmx2,20cmx55cmx1).Each canvas art can be personalized made.If you prefer your own photos/pictures print on canvas,please contact us directly;If you want picture print into other size,please contract us anytime..Size tolerance: +/-1cm
- GREAT SPORT MOTIVATING DECORATION: Hang these golf, basketball, baseball, football, soccer, hockey, billiards , skiing, tennis, swimming, track and field, boxing, horse racing, martial arts, sporting equipment poster decorations in your gym, office, bedroom, living room, workplace, or anywhere else in your home to show your love of the exciting hustle and bustle. If you are a fan of motivation, you need this fitness to decorate in your life!
- HD GICLEE PRINTS ARTWORK: Polyester canvas,ecofriendly ink,inkjet printing,long-term durability of high-quality gloss Waterproof and UV resistant. The best price and product quality assurance. Canvas professional stretch wrap and back of the built-in wood frame,with a black hook on the back of each panel that has been mounted,ready to hang.
- BEST GIFT CHOICE: inspirational hustle poster is for entrepreneurs who want to display sports theme style. This print provides a great gift for players, athletes, workers, youth, students, boys, girls, and anyone who loves the art of motivation.
- WE DELIVERED ALMOST IMMEDIATELY: FBA delivered. Or FBM in approximately 7-15 days. 100% satisfied with the guarantee. If you are not satisfied with our products,please contact us, we allow replacement/return and refund. We are responsible for any shipping damage items within 30 days.
NBC's Post Olympic Plan
With "The Tonight Show" problems resolved, NBC has announced plans for their network's prime time schedule once the Olympics are over. Included are two new shows, two old staples, and one news magazine.
Well not really, but at least someone (namely Conan) is getting paid handsomely.
Now that this mess is over and NBC licks its wounds and open its wallet, what will they do for TV shows in the interim?
With a few weeks until the start of the Winter Olympics in Vancouver, the network will need to fill a little time on their schedule and adjust some things when all is back to "normal" in March.
Most of the changes listed below were already thought about before the late night situation blew up in the network's face. Jeff Gaspin, chairman of NBC Universal Television Entertainment, said he expected "at least two scripted shows, one reality, and one 'Dateline' would fill the spot currently held by 'The Jay Leno Show.'"
To start, "The Jay Leno Show" will not be air January 22. NBC, like many other networks, will broadcast the "Hope for Haiti Now" telethon during primetime. This also gives the night of comedy all over to O'Brien on what will be his last original "Tonight Show." Hopefully some of his old favorite characters will be showing up so that Coco can go out in style. Reruns of Conan's time on "Tonight" will be shown until the Olympics when NBC takes over late night programming with more Olympic coverage.
The final "Jay Leno Show" will air on February 11. The next day will be the start of the Olympics, which will take NBC's entire prime time schedule for two weeks. The first new, original Jay Leno "Tonight Show" will air on March 1.
NBC will go back to its old line of thinking with dramas for the most part taking the 10p.m. ET time slot.
The long running police drama "Law amp; Order" moves from Fridays to Mondays. March 1 will be a two hour edition beginning at 9 p.m. ET. The regular schedule of 10 p.m. ET will start on March 8.
The new midseason drama "Parenthood," based on the 1989 Ron Howard movie, will become the 10 p.m. ET Tuesday show starting March 2. It faces stiff competition from "The Good Wife" on CBS, with recent Golden Globe winner Julianna Margulies.
Another "Law amp; Order" show (L O;: Special Victims Unit) will air at 10 p.m. ET starting on Wednesday March 3.
Jerry Seinfeld returns to NBC, this time as executive producer of the reality show "The Marriage Ref." It starts at 10 p.m. ET on Thursday, March 4.
The tried and true news magazine "Dateline" will have a new time slot Fridays at 10 p.m. ET, starting March 5.
Shows for next season are already in development. Experts believe that the changes done by NBC now are partly to get them through the rest of the season with as little more drama off screen as possible.