Best Place To Buy Swim in 2023
L-RUN Kids Water Shoes Boys Girls Quick Dry Beach Swim Shoes Navy 12.5-13=EU30-31
Having a Baby's Gotta Be Easier Than This
Wild Swim: River, Lake, Lido and Sea: The Best Places to Swim Outdoors in Britain
- Mint Condition
- Dispatch same day for order received before 12 noon
- Guaranteed packaging
- No quibbles returns
Moon Florida Beaches: The Best Places to Swim, Play, Eat, and Stay (Moon Handbooks)
Clip: Heartlake Summer Pool
Lana Swims North (Mermaids to the Rescue #2)
Mermaid: Lake of the Dead
Angels in Place; Check's in the Mail; A Daughter's Gift; A Special Adoption
Fine Swim Cap for Women & Men, High Elasticity Swimming Cap Keeps Hair Clean Breathable Fit Both Long Hair Short Hair (Black)
- SOFT & COMFORTABLE TO WEARS: Premium silicone material is ultra-stretchy and soft, so it feels comfy on your child’s head. Keeps hair dry while preventing floating hairs in the pool.
- ANTI-SLIP DESIGN: Grooves on the inside of the cap keep it securely in place - it won’t slide around & require constant readjustment. Easy on/easy off & won’t snag hair! For children 3-12.
- CUTE PATTERN - Lovely cartoon design make it more attractive and funny, allows your children to enjoy their swimming.
- WATERPROOF PROTECTION - Designed to securely hug your child's head and protects his/her ears and hair from bacteria, chloride and other substances in the water to insure a safe and happy swimming experience.
- HIGH-PERFORMENCE:Polycarbonate lenses stay strong even in the toughest conditions. Well-designed clasp make it easy to put goggles on and take off without pulling hair.
Total Immersion: The Revolutionary Way To Swim Better, Faster, and Easier
Tempt Me Women Two Piece Swimsuit High Waisted Ruffled Flounce Bikini Black XL
- Fashion Women bikini sets made of 85% polyester and 15% spandex. Great gift to your lovers, friends or yourself.
- Ruched double ruffled flounce crop top, adjustable padded push-up bra, removable shoulder straps, pull-on style, ultra chic, and adorable. (Colors: White, Black, Blue, Red Tree, Blue Flower, and Red available with no straps)
- Classic coverage: The Falbala swimwear top complements the printed bottom, of which adjustable strap design is elegant for decoration, very fashionable, and creative.
- Smooth fabric, the bikini swimsuit sets are very stretchy, comfortable, and durable. You will look amazing during your beach vacation, at a swimming pool, in Hawaii, or even on your honeymoon at your own special location.
- There are various colors for you to choose. As for size, we have designed eight different US sizes: XS(US 0-2), S(US 4-6), M(US 8-10), L(US 12-14), XL(US 16), XXL(US 18), US 18W, US 20W.
Faulty Pool Drains Can Cause Injuries and Death
I never learned how to swim. After reading about something like this, I'm kinda glad I never learned.
A lot of people tell me how much I'm missing by not swimming. Nothing is better than taking a cool dip in the swimming pool on a hot summer day they say. I don't know. I think that air conditioning would be cooler and a lot less wet.
I also have never suffered from a severe sunburn, athlete's foot, or those things that are found in some fresh water that get into your ears and then burrow down into your brain. I've also never been to the beach, so I've never been stung by a jellyfish either. I hear it's painful.
It looks like it might be a lot of fun going to the beach, but all that sand would probably be irritating to your skin. And why engage in an activity (swimming in the ocean) that must be so dangerous that a trained rescue worker has to sit there and watch over you just in case something happens. Oh, and I don't like sharks either.
Oh, there's another danger to swimming in a pool that you would think just takes place in the movies, but it really happens. There has been one case so far this year. Here's the unlikely scenario: You notice a quarter that is lying on the floor of the pool and you decide to go after it. It sits right near the pool's drain. As you grab the coin and flip over in the water to head for the surface, your trunks get a little to close to the drain opening.
Suddenly your trunks are sucked into the drain and you can't come up for air. You scream but nobody can hear you. Eventually you drown. Sounds unlikely doesn't it? But it has happened, mostly to children.
According to CNN, this other unlikely scenario happened a few-years-ago in 2020: A six-year-old girl complained of stomach pains after coming out of the kiddie pool. She looked pale and eventually collapsed before her parents could get her into the car.
After she was rushed into surgery, her parents got the dreadful news: The little girl had been disemboweled by the suction from an uncovered drain at the bottom of the pool. After 16 more surgeries, including several transplants, the little girl died. The same thing happened to another little girl just this year.
The Consumer Product Safety Commission has recommended that you install an approved safety grate in your pool. According to CNN: " If you own a home pool, make sure federally-compliant drain covers are installed properly. Also, check to see if yours was one of the 1 million recalled this spring."
To me, being disemboweled or drowned by the drain grate of a swimming pool is just one more reason that it's not safe to go in the water.