Best Polar Watch For Swimming in 2020
POLAR IGNITE - Advanced Waterproof Fitness Watch (Includes Polar Precision Heart Rate Integrated GPS and Sleep Plus Tracking)
POLAR VANTAGE M â€“Advanced Running & Multisport Watch with GPS and Wrist-based Heart Rate (Lightweight Design & Latest Technology, Red, M-L
- ULTRA-LONG BATTERY LIFE : The Polar Vantage M Advanced GPS Running & Multisport Watch lasts for up to 30 hours of training time.
- POLAR PRECISION PRIME HEART RATE : Polar’s heart rate monitor watches redefine the gold standard in optical heart rate accuracy by combining the latest in bio-impedance electrodes and optical sensors.
- TRAINING LOAD PRO: The Vantage M is the ultimate fitness tracker, separating cardio load, muscle load and perceived load. Polar’s Training Load Pro provides an unparalleled look into how your training affects your body
- SWIM/BIKE/RUN FUNCTIONALITY : As a waterproof watch, long-distance running watch and biking activity tracker combined, you can capture key metrics like swimming stroke and pace. You can even pair with your favorite compatible cycling accessory.
- PERSONALIZE WITH YOUR OWN STYLE : With customizable fitness band options, tailor your Vantage M with replaceable wrist bands of multiple colors.
POLAR A370 Fitness Watch with 24/7 Wrist Based Heart Rate, Black
- Continuous heart RATE - have the A370 intelligently Track your heart RATE through the twists and turns of everyday life.
- Assisted GPS - Use your phone's GPS to Track speed, distance and route ; Get notifications for incoming calls, messages, social media and calendar appointments right on the screen of your Polar A370.
- Improved sleep analysis - get the valued insight you need to get a good Nights rest ; The wristbands are made of a soft material and come with a secure buckle.
- Broadcast heart RATE - the A370 can be used as a hr sensor. Pair it to your favorite fitness app
- 3Rd party compatibility - exercise and activity data is automatically sent and is available to be used in services where you allow it
- NOTE: Refer the User Guide before use.
POLAR VANTAGE V â€“ Premium GPS Multisport Watch for Multisport & Triathlon Training (Heart Rate Monitor, Running Power, Waterproof), Pro (Includes H10 HRM Chest Strap), Black
- Ultra long battery life: with up to 40 hours of training time with GPS active, The Polar Vantage V can stand up to your toughest training and grueling races
- Polar precision prime hr: Polar redefines the gold standard in optical heart RATE accuracy by combining the latest in bio-impedance electrodes and optical sensors
- Running power: accelerate the effectiveness and precision of your training with running power. Captured for the first time EVER directly from the wrist, The Vantage V can help fine-tune your effort
- Training load Pro: separating cardio load, muscle load and perceived load, Polar training load Pro provides an unparalleled look into how your training affects your body
- Recovery Pro: taking into account factors outside of training that can influence recovery, recovery Pro provides a holistic view of not only what you've done, But tells you what to do next
POLAR M200 GPS Running Watch with Wrist-Based Heart Rate, Black
- Optical Heart Rate - Continuous, accurate heart rate without a chest strap. FlowSync compatible with computer running Mac OS X 10.6 or later and Windows XP, 7, 8, 10
- Integrated GPS - Speed, distance and route tracking
- Activity Monitoring - Follow your daily activity and sleep 24/7
- Mobile Connectivity - Seamless communication via Bluetooth Smart to Polar Flow app on mobile devices
- Running Program - Free running plan made just for you and your needs. NOTE: Refer start-up guide and user manual before use
- Water Resistance: Waterproof (suitable for swimming). Thickness 1.2 centimeters
Polar FT7 Heart Rate Monitor Workout Watch, Blue/Lilac
- Continuous, accurate heart rate provides clear workout guidance
- Energy Pointer feature tells you if the main effect of your training is fitness improvement or fat burning
- Smart Calorie feature uses your personal data to provide accurate calories burned
- Polar H1 heart rate sensor
- Connects with compatible gym equipment using Gym Link and water resistant (30m)
Polar M430 GPS Running Watch, White, Small
- Optical heart RATE - continuous, accurate heart RATE without a chest strap via a 6 LED optical sensor
- Integrated GPS - speed, distance, pace and route tracking
- 24/7 activity tracking - Track your daily activity, including steps, calories and sleep with the guidance to help you reach your activity Goal
- Vibration alerts - be alerted with Vibrating Smart notifications of incoming calls, messages or during training and periods of inactivity
- Rechargeable Battery - three different GPS recording options to choose from allow for 8 hours to nearly 30 hours of training time
- Resolution: 128 X 128; Water Resistance: WR30
Polar Ignite Fitness GPS Watch Power Bundle (White-Silver, Small) | with PlayBetter HD Screen Protectors & Portable Charger | Polar Precision Heart Rate, Integrated GPS & Sleep Plus Tracking
- [POLAR IGNITE FITNESS GPS WATCH] - Polar Ignite Fitness Watch, Charging Cable, Polar Ignite User Manual and Information Note
- [PLAYBETTER POWER BUNDLE] - PlayBetter 2200mAh Portable Charger & PlayBetter HD Screen Protector Film (4-Pack)
- [GPS FITNESS WATCH, WRIST-BASED HR & OVERNIGHT RECOVERY] - Featuring an integrated GPS to track your speed, distance, route and altitude; advanced wrist-based heart rate tracker powered by Precision Prime sensor fusion technology and Nighly Recharge feature that shows how well you recover from your day during the night.
- [FITSPARK, SLEEP PLUS & GUIDED BREATHING EXERCISES] - Get ready-made daily workouts that match your recovery, readiness and training history with FitSpark; then follow your sleep stages and get insights to your sleep quality with the Sleep Plus Stages feature. During the day, calm your mind and body using the Serene breathing guided exercise!
- [BUNDLE FOR TRAINING] - Keep your Ignite looking like new with our pack of HD Screen Protector Films + throw our PlayBetter Portable Charger in your bag to ensure your electronics are never without a charge in the gym or outdoors.
POLAR M600 Smart Sports Watch/Fitness Watch, Black
- Wrist heart rate monitor: accurate wrist-based heart rate monitor with personalized training guidance to reach your fitness goals
- GPS watch: built-in GPS Technology keeps track of your pace, distance and altitude
- Waterproof fitness tracker: customize your M600 activity tracker to fit your style with interchangeable, waterproof wristbands
- Display: 240×240 pixel. Full Android wear ecosystem: notifications, social features, weather, calendar, maps, 3Rd Party Apps via google play. Smart coaching: running index, Sport profiles, hr zones, training benefit
- Please refer to the iOS/Android Comparison Chart for full features.Please review user manual attached below for item troubleshooting.
- Resolution: 240 X 240; Water Resistance: Waterproof (suitable for swimming)
Digital Multifunction Sports Wrist Watch - Waterproof Smart Fit Classic Men Women Water Sport Swimming Fitness Gear Tracker W/ Chronograph, Countdown, Dual Time, Diving Mode - Pyle PSNKW30O (Orange)
- 5 modes: The Pyle sports multifunction digital watch act as your own data center All within arm's reach. Provides you w/ function modes such as current time, Dual time, chronograph, countdown and diving. Designed for diving, snorkeling, swimming
- Waterproof design: the smart sport fitness wrist tracker provides water resistance up to 10 atmospheres or 330 feet. Works in fresh and saltwater w/ selectable sea or lake dive sites. Features automatic dive alarm when emerging faster than 6meter/min
- Underwater dive mode: automatically activates once over 1.5 meters deep. It displays water Temp, depth, dive time, current time w/ submerging and emerging depth indicators. Quickly recalls underwater dive information and stores up to 100 dive Records
- Dual time mode: the fit watch can be used for traveling to overseas with its dual time mode and allows you to quickly and easily switch between time zones/modes. Also equipped w/ a thermometer to measure the temperature of the water (°F or °C)
- El Backlight: the button activated Electroluminescent backlight display allows you to conveniently use the watch in low-light conditions or at night. Dive, swim and enjoy the great outdoors any time of the day. Perfect for fitness or water sports use
Polar A300 Fitness and Activity Tracker without Heart Rate (Black)
- ACTIVITY TRACKER: Waterproof fitness monitor motivates you to reach your daily goal by tracking your steps, distance, and calories burned 24/7
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Vibrating inactivity alerts help you keep moving throughout the day
- SLEEP TRACKER: Automatically tracks your sleep time, quality of sleep, and sleep patterns
- COMPATIBLE: Compatible with H7 Heart Rate sensor for continuous, accurate heart rate
- CUSTOMIZE: Design your A300 fitness tracker to fit your style with interchangeable wrist bands in different colors
Polar Plunge Corvallis and the South Albany High School Team
South Albany High School students working to raise money for Special Olympics and raise awareness with a Polar Bear Plunge in Corvallis, Oregon.
One team participating in the Polar Plunge Corvallis this year is the South Albany High School team, being led by team captain Katey Spitz. This will be Katey's second year participating in the event and she is excited to be a part of it. "But mostly after learning more about it, I felt that it would be good to raise awareness around our school, because no one really wants to be made fun of just because you are different. And it was also awesome seeing how much everyone in the Special Ed department really thought it was so cool we were doing something like this. They felt as if we had needed it for a long time."
While the Polar Plunge Corvallis is a fun event for the students to participate in, as Katey says, "The main component of the polar plunge is to raise money for the Special Olympics but also raise awareness about the "R" word around schools. Last year I know that around the Corvallis area we were the only high school to be part of it."
In a time when the news is full of different hate or bullying incidents happening at schools across the country, this idea to raise awareness and acceptance of individuals with disabilities is encouraging to see. The campaign created by Special Olympics to end the use of the derogatory word 'retard' or 'retarded' was started by youth, and is a message that many schools are trying to spread to the students. The goal, as stated on the Official Spread the Word to End the Word website is, "The word "retard(ed)" hurts millions of people with intellectual disabilities, their families and friends. Take the pledge and help promote the new R-word: Respect."
The South Albany High School Team, led by Katey Spitz, is doing everything they can to raise awareness within the high school and the community. Join them this February 12, 2020 at Crystal Lake in Corvallis, Oregon and take the plunge or just sit back nice and warm and cheer them on as they do.