Best Pre Workout Supplement For Swimmers in 2021
EPO-BOOST Natural Blood Builder & Tri Fuel Wild Berry Sports Supplement Bundle. RBC Booster & BCAA Electrolyte Drink. Echinacea & Dandelion Root for Increased VO2 Max, Energy, Endurance.
EPO-BOOST Natural Blood Builder & Tri Fuel Lemon Lime Sports Supplement Bundle. RBC Booster & BCAA Electrolyte Drink. Echinacea & Dandelion Root for Increased VO2 Max, Energy, Endurance.
- EPO-BOOST NATURAL BLOOD BUILDER. Naturally stimulate EPO production and increase your body's oxygen carrying capacity. With echinacea, dandelion root, iron, anti-inflammatory properties, and antioxidants EPO-BOOST improves performance and endurance.
- SUPERCHARGED ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE. Increase your VO2 Max, endurance and PR’s with all the natural materials your body needs. Boosting iron, epo production, red blood cell nutrients, and antioxidants, every batch is free of banned substances.
- TRIFUEL 3-IN-1 (LEMON LIME). The TriFuel formula gives athletes like you a safe and natural BCAA formula for endurance, recovery, and focus. Boosts endurance, performance, enhanced mental clarity, and eliminate muscle soreness without stomach discomfort
- OFFICIAL DRINK OF TRIATHLON. Providing all the supplementation that you need in one easy to drink formula, TriFuel is perfect for pre, during, or post performance with electrolytes, amino acids, a potent anti-fatigue complex, and GI-friendly carbs.
- SAVE MONEY. By buying an EPO BOOST and Tri Fuel bundle, you save $14.95 off the regular price.
Vitargo Carbohydrate Powder | Feed Muscle Glycogen 2X Faster | 1 LB Fruit Punch Pre Workout & Post Workout | Carb Supplement for Recovery, Endurance, Gain Muscle Mass
- THE FASTEST FUEL FOR INTENSE WORKOUTS Vitargo is a trade secret and favorite among professional athletes, Olympians, and celebrities. We are the world's only peer reviewed and scientifically formulated carb supplement for noticeable and proven results superior in speed to assimilate, muscle glycogen recovery and athletic performance
- EXPLOSIVE ENERGY & QUICK MUSCLE RECOVERY Carb load with Vitargo to break through your plateaus and massively increase gains. Best used as a pre workout drink, Intra workout supplement and post workout recovery drink for long lasting energy, stamina, and maximum glycogen recovery
- READ BEFORE YOU BUY Don’t be fooled by imitators. Our carbohydrate supplement has been clinically tested and proven in athletes to provide results that crush our competition. Vitargo is the only Fractionated Barley Amylopectin carb powder supplement that replenishes muscle glycogen faster than brands who use super starch, maltodextrin powder, cluster dextrin, highly branched cyclic dextrin, and waxy maize starch, dextrose powders and sugars
- TESTED, TRUSTED & CLEAN 100% Sugar Free, Vegan, Non-GMO, Gluten Free and BSCG Drug-Free Certified. Zero risk of contamination. Trusted by athletes of every level from high-performance professionals to weekend warriors and youth. Packaged and manufactured in the USA.
- 100% GUARANTEED RESULTS OR YOUR MONEY BACK - Use Vitargo as a pre workout carbs supplement, intra workout supplement, post workout recovery drink or energy drink powder. Vitargo is safe to stack with other supplements like BCAAs, Caffeine, Glutamine, Creatine, Carnitine, Protein or Electrolytes
VO2 Boost. Natural Endurance and Oxygen Booster Performance Enhancer to Increase VO2 max w/Rhodiola Rosea, B12, and Alpha Lipoic Acid (120 Capsules) (90 Day Supply (Save 45))
- 6 POWERFUL ENDURANCE ENHANCERS. Using 6 powerful oxygen enhancers to boost your endurance, VO2 Boost stimulates your body to naturally and safely increase your VO2 max, helping athletic performance and reducing fatigue.
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY COMPLEX. Inflammation and oxidation prevent new red blood cell development and impair recovery. VO2 Boost contains Alpha Lipoic Acid which helps reduce oxidation and inflammation in athletes under intense training conditions.
- POWER UP YOUR PERFORMANCE. VO2-Boost improves sprint performance; increases VO2 max, lactate threshold, speed and power; delays fatigue; prevents muscle damage; and speeds recovery.
- NATURALLY BREAK THROUGH BARRIERS. VO2-Boost uses clinically tested natural compounds, including our proprietary BodyEndurance Complex, red blood cell nutrients, a potent iron availability complex and antioxidants to take you to the next level.
- BORN IN THE USA. Based in Southern California, we use the latest technology and production capabilities available. Our FDA-registered production facility allows us to have uncompromising high standards and only use the highest quality ingredients.
On Your Whey: The Down Low on Whey Protein
One of the best supplements to increase your potential is whey protein isolate, a complete, high-quality protein with all the essential amino acids that your body needs when you're pushing the envelope.
What is whey protein isolate?
Whey protein is a complete, high-quality protein with all the essential amino acids that your body needs when you're pushing the envelope while cycling. Whey protein is a powder derived directly from cows' milk. When the milk is processed to make cheese, the remaining liquid whey is specially filtered to separate the protein from the lactose and other ingredients. The whey liquid is sent through an ion processor, a gentle exchange to process the whey without causing any breakdown while concentrating the protein. It is then dried to remove remaining water. The remaining whey protein isolate powder is then packaged for sale and use.
Is whey protein isolate recommended for athletes?
You couldn't possibly find a better source of protein when training, especially if the intent is to build muscle. Protein is made of essential amino acids needed to repair body cells, provide much-needed energy, rebuild bones and muscles and control body processes linked to metabolism. At require higher amounts of branched-chain amino acids (found in whey protein), because skeletal muscles eat up much of the branched-chain amino acids in the body during and after your cycling workout, as opposed to metabolizing normal amino acids through the liver. Whey protein provides a direct-to-muscle fuel supplement, allowing for faster results in cycling.
Is whey protein isolate compatible with low-carbohydrate diets?
Absolutely. It's actually one of the best choices you can make. Whey protein isolate provides necessary, high-quality protein without the carbohydrates or fat.
Is whey protein isolate comparable to soy protein?
It's far better. Because it contains immunoglobins, lactoferrins and other bioactive ingredients, it is nutritionally complete. Whey protein isolate's abundance of branch-chain amino acids provides faster muscle absorption. It carries a neutral flavor, so it will not change the taste of foods to which it is added, and more importantly, contains no isoflavones or other additives that may affect your hormonal balance.
If it comes from milk, can I get enough protein from just drinking milk?
Milk itself is a highly nutritious beverage. However, milk alone contains less than 2 percent whey protein. To gain the full benefit from whey protein, you need to take it in its concentrated form.
What specific ingredients in whey protein isolate make it so beneficial?
Whey proteins most beneficial ingredients are Beta-Lactoglobulin; Alpha-lacalbumin; Immunoglobins; Lysozome; Lactoferrin; Glycomacropeptide; Lactoperoxidase; and Bovine Serum Albumin.
How easy is whey protein isolate to digest?
Most whey protein isolate contains less than half a milligram of fat per serving and typically 5 milligrams of cholesterol or less. Because it is extremely soluble and is almost entirely protein-based, it is absorbed very quickly.
What if I'm lactose intolerant?
You can also purchase "pure" whey protein isolate, which has less than one-tenth of a gram of lactose per tablespoon. While this is typically less than what you'll find in a serving of yogurt, it is recommended that individuals with lactose intolerance stay away from whey protein as the actual amount of lactose can vary from product to product.
Are there side effects to taking whey protein isolate?
Whey protein isolate has no documented side effects, though it can have an adverse effect on those allergic to dairy products.
Remember to consult your physician before starting any diet and exercise program, including diet changes and supplement additions.