Best Prices On Inground Swimming Pools in 2020
Rx Clear Mighty Niagara Pump| for In-Ground Swimming Pools | Single Speed |2 HP Pump | Electrical Hookup 115 Volt or 230 Volt, 230 Volt Set at Mfg | 7/14 Amps | 1 Â½" Plumbing Connections
Aquatix Pro Pool Skimmer with Strong Pole Included & EZ Clips for Above Ground & Inground Swimming Pools, Fine Mesh Bag Removes All Debris! (Professional)
- PICTURE PERFECT RESULTS: Even the Best of Pools Can Look Their Worst With Debris, Leaves and Sticks on the Surface. Aquatix Pro Premium Skimmer will Help You Get That Picture Perfect Finish with Minimum Effort!
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE: Heavy Duty Deep Bag Net with Strong and Sturdy 4 Feet Telescopic Pole. Made to Work Day in, Day Out. Stop Wasting Money on Buying Individual Parts. Get The Pre Packaged Skimmer Set!
- FINE MESH BAG: Ultrafine Mesh Material Ensures the Leaf Rake will Deal with All Types of Debris, Leaves, Sticks, Dirt and Other Items Floating in Your Swimming Pool. This Protects Your Pool Equipment & Accessories from Being Damaged and Overworked!
- QUICK AND EASY TO USE: Suitable for Above Ground and Inground Pools. Extends and Detracts in Seconds Helping You with Even Hard to Reach Places. Closes Fully For Easy Storage. Comes Complete with EZ Clips!
- OUR GUARANTEE: 100% money back guarantee whatever the reason - no questions asked!
Poolguard PGRM-2 In-Ground Pool Alarm
- NSF Certified to ASTM Standard F2208
- Made in the USA
- In House Remote Receiver. Horns are 85 decibel at 10 feet; The Poolguard Pool Alarm comes with an in-house remote receiver that has a range up to 200 feet
- Battery Powered,Poolguard PGRM-2 is designed to detect intrusions similar to a one year old child
- Can be used in pools up to 20 x 40 or 800 square feet
- 3 year warranty
All You Need to Know About Inground Pools
The variety that inground pools offer in terms of shape makes them a popular choice for pool lovers everywhere. The least expensive type of inground pool you can buy is fiberglass.
Before installing your pool, look for the ideal location in your backyard to place the pool. Cost will also be an important determining factor in the type of inground pool to build. There is more than one type of inground pool. Pool types are typically based on the material used to make them.
The least expensive type of inground pool you can buy. They come in various sizes and shapes and are installed as one-piece units. The basin of the pool is shaped by molding reinforced plastic into the desired shape. They are quick and easy to install because they are pre-formed before shipment.
Fiberglass inground pools also need less chemical treatment because fiberglass does not change the composition of water. In the long-term this results in lower maintenance costs. Overall they are also easier to maintain.
Gunite Inground Pools
The most expensive type, they are permanent fixtures. In fact they are also referred to as concrete inground pools because they are made from sprayed concrete mix. This is then covered with another coating of either a special paint or plastic.
This type of inground pool allows the owner to design their own shape and style. Full customization makes them more popular. Making gunite pools is generally more labor-intensive than other types of inground pools. A big factor in their popularity is the fact that they are very durable. Nonetheless there is the need to resurface the pool periodically.
Vinyl (PVC) Inground Pools
These are made from reinforced shells and lined with vinyl. They tend to be the least expensive type depending on the amount of excavation required. They can cost more than fiberglass if a lot of excavation is needed prior to installation. Unlike other types of inground pools, vinyl-lined pools are not as durable.
Owners have control over many aspects of these pools since there is a wide variety of colors and designs of the vinyl liner. There are also many different shapes to choose from, such as standard kidney-shape, L-shape or Grecian shape.
The vinyl will eventually become damaged over time and leaks will develop. The vinyl liner needs to be replaced every ten years or so. The frequency of replacement depends on the location of pool and how often it is used.
Benefits of Having an Inground Pool
Pools are designed primarily for the enjoyment of family and friends. Apart from this, they provide a great way to exercise without having to leave the comfort of home. Few exercises provide such a complete workout as swimming.
An inground pool tends to increase the value of your property. In general people looking to purchase a home will tend to favor one with an inground pool. In fact, in the real estate business, a pool is sometimes referred to as adding "backyard appeal" to a property.