Best Running Swimming Watch in 2020
FITVII Smart Watch, Fitness Tracker with IP68 Waterproof Touch Screen Watches, Blood Pressure Heart Rate Monitor with Running Pedometer Step Counter Sleep Tracker for Women Men with iPhone & Android
- 【IP68 Waterproof and Touch Screen Smart Watch】FITVII IP68 waterproof-resistant smart watch can support swimming and all kinds of water activity; HD colorful touch screen will provide a special and high-quality visual experience, and make you enjoy checking your data on the screen.
- 【All-day Fitness Tracker & Sleep Tracker】Automatically and effectively tracks your heart rate and blood pressure throughout the day and night; It also tracks your sleep during 6pm to 8am and analyzes your sleep quality and status (sleep time& deep & light sleep time). FITVII cares about your healthy more than you.
- 【Workout Mode & Multiple Function】The Activity tracker can record all sports data while exercising, and give you vivid data about your fitness. It tracks your GPS map during running on the App, and multiple functions like female, stopwatch, timer and pedometer also provide convenient for your work and life.
- 【Smart Notification & Sedentary Reminder】FITVII smart watch will vibrate to remind you the incoming call, message and SNS contents including Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp and Twitter after connection with App via Bluetooth. The sedentary reminder function will prompt you to relax from the earnest work.
- 【Compatibility & Long Battery Life & Attention】FITVII smart watch can be compatible with all android smart phone and iPhone (IOS 9.0 or above and Android 4.4 or above). 2-Hour full charging can hold 3-7 working days. We provide and 24-hour online customer service. If any problem, pls contact us via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Timex Women's T5K784 Ironman Essential 10 Mid-Size Orient Blue Resin Strap Watch
- Adjustable blue 12mm resin strap fits up to 7.5-inch wrist circumference
- 100-hour chronograph with 10-lap memory; 24-hour countdown timer
- customizable alarm; 24-hour military time mode; 2 time zones; day, date & month calendar
- Blue 34mm resin case with acrylic lens; gray digital display; Indiglo light-up watch dial
- Water resistant to 100m (330ft): in general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not diving
MorePro GPS Smart Watch with 17 Sports Mode Cycling Running Watches IP68 Swimming Waterproof Fitness Tracker, Heart Rate Monitor Smartwatch for Women Men Compatible with iPhone & Android
- 【Built-in-GPS】: Efficient and accurate GPS and GLONASS technology provide accurate data support for the 17 sport modes of the watch. No phone required. Easily collect data such as path, distance and speed. Help you gradually achieve your goals.
- 【IP68 & 5ATM Waterproof】: high waterproof rating smartwatch with 3 professional Swimming Modes (Energy mode, Time mode and Pool Swim). Record 7 types swimming data: Distance, Laps, Time, Calorie, Strokes, Avg. Pace and Swolf.
- 【24/7 heart rate monitor】: Continuous, accurate heart rate data and 6 heart rate target zones (Regular, Warm-up, Fat-burning, Aerobic, Anaerobic, Extreme) provides clear workout guidance. Help you find the right workout intensity for your goals. Moreover, it also records data of fatigue, steps, sleep, distance and calories burn.
- 【Touchscreen & Smart Notification】：MorePro activity tracker with an adjustable brightness 1.3in touch screen. Receive call, SMS and SNS (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other apps) notifications, including alarm/schedule will remind you by vibration.
- 【Battery Life & Compatible】: One full charge can provide up to 5-7 days standby time. Compatible with Android 4.4& IOS 9.0 and above (Smartphone only, not for PC, iPad, Tablet or Samsung A and J series phones) via “Zeroner Health Pro” APP. GPS data can be synced to “Apple Health” and “Strava” via Zeroner app.
Professional Timer Stopwatch, Digital Sports Stopwatch with Countdown Timer, 100 Lap Memory, 0.001 Second Timing,Water Resistant,Multi Functional Stopwatch for Swimming Running Training etc
- *Professional Stopwatch: Multi-functional milliseconds stopwatch,three row display,two sets of record memory，100 records per group，1/1000 seconds in units，Can look up records up and down, read the Fastest time（FS）,just suitable for sports competition,swimming,running,training etc.
- *Timer:Countdown max to 9 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds.
- *Time and Alarm:Calendar display,can choose 12 /24 hour system,2 alarm clock(can turn off).
- *Football stopwatch:Expert football stopwatch mode, suitable for football game.
- *Metronome function:Frequency from 10 to 320 times per minute.
Garmin VÃvoactive 3, GPS Smartwatch with Contactless Payments and Built-in Sports Apps, White/Silver
- Garmin Pay contact less payment solution lets you pay for purchases with your watch (available for supported cards from participating banks) , Display size 1.2 inches in diameter
- Personalize your watch with thousands of free watch faces, apps and widgets from our Connect IQ store. GLONASS, Barometric altimeter, Compass, Accelerometer, Thermometer sensors are available
- More than 15 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps, including yoga, running, swimming and more; Case material : Fiber reinforced polymer with stainless steel rear cover
- Monitor your fitness level with VO2 max and fitness made estimates, plus keep an eye on how you handle stress; Memory/History: 7 timed activities, 14 days of activity tracking data
- Get connected features such as smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin connect, LiveTrack and more when paired with a compatible smartphone; Strap material: Silicone
- Battery life: Upto 7 days in smartwatch mode; 13 hours in GPS mode; Connectivity: Bluetooth Smart and ANT
- Note : Kinldy refer to the user manual before setting up the product
Garmin Forerunner 35, Easy-to-Use GPS Running Watch, Frost Blue, 1 (010-01689-02)
- Built in GPS built in to acquire satellites quickly to track how far, how fast and where you run, even under tree cover. No phone required
- 24/7 heart rate monitoring warm gives you heart rate all day and night no additional Strap required. Display type : sunlight visible, transflective memory in pixel
- Vibration alerts helpful vibration alerts notify you of running prompts, activity tracking milestones, smart notifications and virtual pacing progress
- Updated display new high resolution display that is perfect for indoor/outdoor viewing. Fits wrists with a circumference of 140-200 millimeter
- Smart connectivity auto uploads, smart notifications, live track, music controls and automatic sw updates
LETSCOM Fitness Tracker HR, Activity Tracker Watch with Heart Rate Monitor, IP67 Smart Fitness Band with Step Counter, Calorie Counter, Pedometer Watch for Kids Women and Men
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Automatically tracks your real-time heart rate, sleep quality, 14 kinds of sports like running, workout, hiking, and etc. and a map of your workout route; reminders you to move after long time of inactivity
- Everyday Activity Tracking: Tracks your everyday achievements such as your steps, calories burned, distance covered and more, helping you stay motivated and maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Call & Message Notification: Connect the tracker to the "VeryFitPro" app on your phone via Bluetooth, then the tracker will vibrate and display relevant information when calls and messages come in
- Well-Designed App: Use the fitness tracker with our customized "VeryFitPro" app on your smartphone for detailed exercise data and more functions; time and date on the tracker follows that of your phone
- More Functions: Screen is automatically lightened up when you turn your wrist towards you, built-in USB plug enables easy charging without charging cable and dock, remote camera shooting, alarms and more
Timex Men's TW5M24600 Ironman Essential 30 Black/Gray/Orange Silicone Strap Watch
- Adjustable black 18mm silicone strap fits up to 8-inch wrist circumference
- 100-hour chronograph with 30-lap memory; 24-hour countdown timer; 3 daily, weekday or weekend alarms
- 24-hour military time mode; 2 time zones; day, date & month calendar
- Black & gray 42mm resin case with orange accents; acrylic lens; gray digital display; Indiglo light-up watch dial
- Water resistant to 100m (330ft): in general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not diving
DR.VIVA GPS Watch for Men Women, Activity Tracker GPS Running Watch Touch Screen Smart Watch Heart Rate/Sleep/Step/Counter Monitor Sports Watch with 17 Sport Mode
- Fast and Accurate GPS Positioning: GPS and GLONESS technology inside to acquire satellites quickly to track how far, how fast and where you run for this gps smart watch.
- 24/7 HR Monitor & Sleep Monitor: 5 Heart Rate zones inside to let you know your status, making the most of each workout. Supporting reminder if you don’t reach the heart rate you set. Automatically capture your sleep and comprehensive analysis your sleep quality data.
- 7 Running Modes & 17 Sports Mode: Free running, 12-minute cooper test/vo2max, endurance, fat burning, energy mode, time mode and distance mode.
- Smart Notification & Functions: This fitness tracker watch will vibrate to remind you when you receive Phone Calls, SMS and SNS. With pedometer, distance, calorie, stop-watch, timer, compass, Sedentary reminder, fatigue detect, this GPS running watch could make your life more efficient, healthy and elegant.
- Long Battery Life & Compatibility: The fitness tracker smartwatch can work about 7 days with each charge for 2.5 hours. The app requires a smart phone Android 4.4 & IOS 9.0 and above with Bluetooth 4.2. It compatible with Apple Health and Strava.
Garmin Forerunner 735XT, Multisport GPS Running Watch with Heart Rate, Midnight/Frost Blue
- GPS running watch with multisport features
- Estimates heart rate at the wrist so you can run freer on race day
- Provides advanced dynamics for running, cycling and swimming7, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more (when paired with a Running Dynamics Pod, HRM-Run or HRM-Tri Monitor, sold separately)
- Offers VO2 max estimate, lactate threshold (when used with a chest strap heart rate monitor), race predictor and recovery advisor
- Connected features4: smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, live tracking and more
- Customize with free watch faces, apps and more from our Connect IQ store
Casio Men's W800H-1AV Classic Sport Watch with Black Band
- 10-year battery life
- 100-meter water resistance
- LED backlight
- Dual time
- Approx. battery life: 10 years on CR2025
Top 10 Tax-Saving Tips for Your Business
For most small business owners, owning and running a business of their own brings about a pride and joy like no other ï¿½ along with the dreaded and worrisome fear of tax time. Taxes generally account for the majority of a small business ownerï¿½s yearly exp
In addition to the family and personal benefits, home-based businesses also share in the benefits of lower tax obligations, so consider operating your small business from your home office. Not only will you keep your overhead expenses down, but it will allow you to deduct the business use of your home, provided that you have a separate space in your home solely for the operation of your business.
Make a habit of donating unused goods, equipment, supplies or other items to recognized charitable organizations, as these are tax deductible. Be sure to obtain receipts for any such donations so that your generosity will be awarded at tax time. Similarly, gifts of appreciated stock are also highly deductible-friendly, as you earn a deduction on the amount that the stock grows, not on just the price that you purchased the stock.
Organization is key to saving precious dollars at tax time. Not only does it ensure that you'll be well equipped to handle an audit if the situation arose, but meticulous record-keeping makes it possible for you to easily spot an expense that can be used as a deduction on your taxes. All canceled checks and receipts should be sorted monthly and organized into piles of "deductible" and "non-deductible". Be sure to look for any entertainment or social expense that you might be able to use as a business deduction, keeping in mind that you must show that the expense served a business purpose and the names of the clients, customers or business associates involved. Keeping and organizing all receipts, credit card statements and appointment calendars will come in handy with recollecting and supporting these business deductions.
Procrastination will cost you! Don't wait until April 15 to meet with your accountant and file your business taxes. Early consultation with your accountant and filing your tax returns on time will ensure that you will have plenty of time to submit any tax payments before the due date. Any payments received after the due date will incur penalties, interest and late charges, even if you file an extension.
Get to know your business and its profit and loss standing. Determining your company's profit and loss standings will allow you to make some tax-saving moves throughout the year. If your business shows a profit, consider purchasing business assets and additional equipment before the end of the year. Remember, save your receipts! This can create business deductions and lower your taxable income.
If you receive a salary from your business, compare the amount you were paid in relation to how well your business is doing. Depending upon your profit/loss standing, you may wish to collect additional income or a bonus, or stop receiving any further salary until the beginning of the next tax year.
Make a point to review and analyze your current list of customers with outstanding balances, as well as other accounts receivable owed to your company. If any of these outstanding debts can be deemed uncollectible, you can discharge these uncollectible balances and deduct them as bad debts on your tax return.
If you paid employees and staff members at any time during the year, make sure to file all payroll reports at the end of the year and submit W-2 forms in January. Overlooking these crucial steps could possibly result in oversight of employee taxes, and the added expense of penalties and fees later on.
Make tax time a year-round concern, instead of a one-time worry. Most small business owners only worry about tax issues during tax season, but proper planning throughout the year will result in a more efficient filing, a better knowledge of your business operations and huge savings at tax time. Take note to watch out for and document all business and personal expenses that can be used as business deductions, make plans for business investments and donations and perform all business operations with the ultimate goal of tax savings in mind.
With a little year-round planning, keen eye for expenses and tax-saving maneuvers, you can make your business tax experience one that is beneficial to your company and less stressful on you as its owner. Keeping a tax-friendly mindset during your company's operation throughout the year will help turn April 15 into one of your most favorite days.