Best Selling Swimming Pools in 2022
Poolside Outdoor Deck Top Selling Swimming Pool Basketball Backboard Adjustable Height Regulation Rim Net- Summertime Sports Competition Family Fun- Powder Coated Weather Resistant Portable Durable
SwimWays Spring Float Recliner with Canopy - Swim Lounger for Pool or Lake
- Integrated backrest, headrest, cup holder and ottoman.
- Removable sun canopy.
- Mesh seat keeps you cool.
- Fabric-covered inflation for comfort and added durability.
- Patented inner spring adds stability in the water.
Big Shark, Little Shark (Step into Reading)
Intex 24' x 12' x 48'' Oval Ellipse Frame Pool Structure with Frame Only - Ground Straps Included. No Other Parts; Accessories and Components Included
- ***** Perfect as Upgrade to your existing Intex Pool System sized 18' or Larger Only ***** Intex Oval Ellipse Pool 24' x 12' x 48" - Pool Liner; Frame Structure Only. Ground Straps Included. ( Filter Pump, Ladder, Hoses & connection Fittings shown sold Separately NOT INCLUDED )
- Package Includes: Blue Pool Liner w/ Patch Kit; White Metal Frame Structure & Ground Straps Only. No Other Accessories and/or Parts Included.
- Water Capacity(80%): 5,407 Gallons, Perfect for narrower backyards, for water storage, Fish/Shrimp Farming or Hatchery, or simply use as a Swimming Pool
- Super quick, easy assembly combined with the strength of a frame along each side for additional support. Assembled with snap on joints, eliminating the need for tools. Power Coated Rust Proof Steel Frame
- Warranty replacement, if applicable, will be provided by Manufacturer only. Seller do not provide any warranty services and/or replacement. Return accepted only if Pool Liner is still pack in original Factory Sealed Package.
Polaris Vac-Sweep 280 Pressure Side Pool Cleaner, 280 Model
- Polaris Vac-Sweep 280 pressure side pool cleaner
- Works in all in-ground pools; requires Polaris booster pump
- Palletized in multiples of 16 units ;TailSweep PRO Compatibility-YES
- Ready to connect to 1.5-inch dedicated pressure cleaner line
- Includes 31-feet of feed hose.Vacuum Inlet:2.25 inches
- Compatible with model Polaris 480 and 280 cleaner. NOT COMPATIBLE with Polaris 360 and 380 model pool cleaner
4 Guardian Pool Spa Filter Replaces UNICEL C-7494 Hayward Swimclear Cx1280re C5025 PA131, Filbur FC-1227
I've Got My Eyes on You
Kanu Surf Men's Monaco Swim Trunks (Regular & Extended Sizes), Key West Royal, Medium
- Upf 50+ quick dry microfiber: lightweight and durable for your most comfortable pair of swim trunks for the beach, pool or just lounging around
- Triple needle side seams and rises make Kanu Surf swimming trunks and bathing suits among the highest quality you will own
- Side seam pockets and cargo pockets give plenty of options for storage
- Comfortable mesh lining
- Full elastic waist and drawstring closure: Kanu Surf swimwear fits true to size
WXDZ Men Women Water Shoes Quick Dry Barefoot Aqua Socks Swim Shoes Pool Beach Walking Running
- SLIP ON DESIGN - An easy slip-on design and a perfect fold-and-go portability.
- BREATHABLE UPPER - Breathable quick dry upper with fine stretch. Like socks, flexible and comfortable.
- UPGRADED DRAIN SOLE - Unique and top-quality sole with 7 holes on each bottom to ensure proper water flow out of them
- ANTI SLIP OUTSOLE- Wearable rubber outsole, which protects your feet from being hurt by sharp objects when in water.
- OCCASION - Great for water park, beach, swimming, pool, walking, jogging, fishing, yoga, dance, cycling and other sport activeties.
HEETA Barefoot Water Sports Shoes for Women Men Quick Dry Aqua Socks for Beach Pool Swim Yoga Stripe White_H M
- Non-Slip Sole: Upgraded anti-slip sole of water shoes make sure you can walk safely on smooth ground. Thickened rubber sole for water shoes has excellent durability to prevent your feet from scratching no matter in water or walking
- Breathable & Quick Dry: Made of quality fabric, the water shoes can ensure continued air circulation to let your feet comfortable and quick-dry when you are out of water
- Lightweight & Portable: Only 0.57 lb, soft fabrics and rubber sole can be folded easily, the aqua shoes are very convenient for traveling and storing
- Easy on & off: The aqua shoes have a stretch fabric upper, from 4.5 to 251 for Women and Men. Notice: Please read carefully of the size chart before order, this is the most effective way to choose the shoes that best suits you
- Occasion: Suitable for many occasions, such as beach, swimming, snorkeling, diving, yoga, weight training, wake-boarding, sailing, boating, kayaking, windsurfing, cycling, jogging, walking, fishing, beach volleyball, gardening, lawn, car-washing, etc
How to Support Adults with Learning Disabilities at the Swimming Pool
Swimming is a great exercise for all ages and fitness levels. Many adults with learning disabilities particularly enjoy swimming.
Never take someone with a learning disability swimming without first reviewing their risk assessment plan. A risk assessment is in place to address issues of importance such as dangers, hazards, and known triggers and how best to avoid them. Make sure you are familiar with the particular risks that you could face with the person in your care and that you have put measures in place to reduce, or eliminate, them.
Ideally, everyone should take a shower when they get to the swimming pool before they start their swimming session. If the person in your care is reluctant to take a shower at the swimming pool, make sure they have taken a bath or shower prior to their arrival at the swimming pool so that they can start their session right away.
Support in the Pool
Before you and the person in your care get into the swimming pool, it is important to find out just how much support you will be required to provide. Does the person in your care swim with confidence, or do they require arm bands or other flotation devices to keep them afloat? How do they feel about swimming in the deep end? Can they manage an hour's session, or can they only cope with a shorter session? Advance planning and research will contribute to a far more rewarding swimming session.
Swimming is a very rewarding form of exercise for some people with learning disabilities, and for those who also have mobility issues to deal with, swimming can make them feel more agile and at ease in the water. But before you head off to the swimming pool, look at the person's risk assessment plan and take steps to reduce, or eliminate, potential or known risks. Consider the person's personal hygiene and find out just how much support they require in the pool.