Best Shower Gel After Swimming in 2023
TRISWIM Chlorine Removal Swimmers Body Wash Moisturizing Repairing Skin
Thinksport Shampoo & Body Wash, Chlorine Remover (8 ounce) (Aloe & Tea Leaves)
- Free of parabens, phthalates, 1,4 dioxane, sodium lauryl sulfate, and biologically harmful chemicals
- An effective chlorine remover after pool time
- Formulation based on Whole Foods Premium Care ingredients and our scientific expertise in creating safer products
- No animal testing or animal products included for a truly cruelty-free formula
- All ingredients are rated low-hazard by EWG analysis of scientific data
TRIHARD SWIM & SPORT Body Wash Extra with Mint, Tea Tree and Hemp oils: Chlorine Removal | Calming Itchy Skin | Hydrating Dry Skin | After Swim Shower
- ✔ KEY INGREDIENTS: Hemp Oil, Magnesium, Tea Tree Oil & Menthol Peppermint Oil
- ✔ KEY BENEFITS: Muscle relaxer, sweat block, chlorine odor eliminator & post workout energy
- ✔ EFFECTIVE & CLEAN FORMULA: Parabens Free, SLS free, Alcohol Free, Cruelty Free, Gluten Free & Non GMO
- ✔ MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: TRIHARD guarantees to use only the necessary ingredients that either directly benefit your lifestyle’s needs or help our scientists to improve the effectiveness of our formulas. If for any reason you're not satisfied with the product, we will give you a full refund. Buy with confidence!
TRISWIM Chlorine Out Body Wash, 32 Ounce
- TRISWIM Body Wash is specifically formulated to remove Chlorine, Bromine, Salt Water, Hard Water Minerals and chemical odor from the skin
- Moisturizes with Aloe Vera, Vitamin E and ProVitamin B5
- Heals and soothes dry skin
- TRISWIM Body Wash relieves symptoms caused by Eczema, dry, and itchy skin irritations caused by Chlorine, Salt and Sun
- Yuzu + Citrus Grapefruit + Mango scent is appealing to men, women and children and is considered a "salon rated" product
Summer Solution Swimmers's Own Gel - 8 fl. oz.(236 ml) 2 Pack
- Gentle cleansing: a shower gel safe for facial and daily use
- Just for swimmers: neutralizes chlorine and other chemicals to prevent skin damage
- Moisturizes & nourishes: contains aloe vera and vitamin E
- Eliminates odors: gets rid of chlorine and other pool chemical smells
- Paraben free: does not contain paraben preservatives
2 in 1 Chlorine Body Wash and Chlorine Shampoo for Swimmers - After Swim Chlorine Odor Removal Body Wash and Swimmer Shampoo; Hard Water Shampoo - Made in USA
- NEW IMPROVED PACKAGING - tight fitting flip cap and smaller opening for slower flow. This is a thin but powerful formula.
- SULFATE FREE - This chlorine removing body wash is formulated without sulfate, unlike competitors to reduce skin irritation after swimming
- CHLORINE NEUTRALIZING/REMOVES HARD WATER- chlorine shampoo that reduces chlorine odor
- 2 in 1 ALL NATURAL FORMULA - Custom formulated as a shampoo and body wash. Refreshing citrus fragrance made with high quality premium ingredients that remove chlorine odor. COMPARE our ingredients to our competitors.
- MADE IN USA - Need we say more? ExerShield prides itself with having a top notch product and customer service. If you are not 100% satisfied, contact us and we will issue you a refund!
TRISWIM KIDS Chlorine Removal Swimmer Body Wash
- TRISWIM KIDS Body Wash works to neutralize and remove Chlorine, Bromine, Salt Water, Hard Water Minerals, and other chemical odors from your child’s skin. It removes Chlorine, heals, soothes and moisturizes and leaves their skin feeling refreshed.
- BENEFITS: TRISWIM’s Kids Body Wash gently removes Chlorine, hydrates and moisturizes swimmers & active kid’s skin with Aloe Vera, Vitamin A and Pro Vitamin B5. This body wash relieves “pool rash”, eczema and “prickly dots”.
- FOR ALL SWIMMERS: TRISWIM KIDS is the Official Swimmer’s Hair & Skin Care product for U.S. Swimming School Association and keeps your kid’s skin Chlorine-free moisturized, clean and healthy!
- HEALTHY ALTERNATIVE: The Japanese Yuzu/Citrus Grapefruit/Mango scent smells great and is the kid’s body wash is made paraben-free, gluten-free & without animal-testing. TRISWIM has protected both animals and swimmers of all ages since 2004.
- INGREDIENTS: TRISWIM’s Kids Body Wash contains Aloe Vera, Vitamin E and Pro Vitamin B5 that assist in moisturizing your kids’ skin. The Chamomile & Watercress ingredients in the body wash soothe and heal skin that suffers from eczema and pool rash.
Michel Design Works Moisturizing Shea Butter Shower Body Wash, Lemon Basil,
- Deliciously scented shower body wash changes from a thick, creamy liquid into a gentle, cleansing foam
- A generous 16.9-ounces
- Quintessential summer aromas that conjure lazy, sunny afternoons and soft magical nights
- Transforms an everyday shower into something luxurious
- Look to Michel Design Works for luxurious, all-natural bath and body products and beautiful home and stationery items
SoCozy Swim 3-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner + Body Wash For Kids | Protects and Repairs Hair Damaged by Pool Chemicals, Saltwater and the Sun | 10.5 fl oz | No Parabens, Sulfates, or Synthetic Colors
- CLEANSES + REPAIRS: Removes green tones and restores moisture for soft, silky hair.
- KEY INGREDIENTS: Activated Charcoal, Jojoba Oil, Coffee Seed Extract
- SALON FORMULA: SoCozy has over 20 years of experience and expertise about kid's hair.
- NO NASTY INGREDIENTS: Free from Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Formaldehyde, Synthetic Colors or Dyes, Propylene Glycol, Gluten, Wheat, and Nuts
TRISWIM Chlorine Out Body Wash & Lotion Gift Set
- TRISWIM Body Wash & Lotion work to neutralize and remove Chlorine, Salt Water, hard water deposits, and other chemical odors from your skin Chlorine Removal Line. This line of TRISWIM products will leave your skin looking and feeling healthy.
- BENEFITS: The Body Wash removes the Chlorine from your skin and moisturizes with Aloe Vera, Vitamin E and ProVitamin B5. Chamomile and Watercress assist in reducing itching, and the Lotion relieves symptoms of sunburned and peeling skin.
- SWIMMING FOR FUN OR COMPETITIVELY: Daily swim workouts, exercising in the water or lounging around by the pool or at the beach? Let our Chlorine | Salt Water removal products protect and keep your skin clean, hydrated and healthy!
- HEALTHY ALTERNATIVE: The Yuzu/Citrus Grapefruit/Mango scents of the body wash/lotion appeal to everyone. Not only does our body wash & lotion smell great, they’re made paraben-free, gluten-free & without animal-testing.
- INGREDIENTS: TRISWIM’s Chlorine Removal Body Wash/Lotion contains Aloe Vera that helps protect and heal the skin from environmental elements. The Chamomile & Watercress ingredients help relieve symptoms of Eczema, dry and itchy skin irritations.
Waterproof Adult Lower Leg Cast Protector for Shower, New Upgrade TPU Waterproof Cast Cover for Adult Leg, Foot, Toe and Ankle, Cast Sleeve Bags Keep Wounds Bandages Dry in Shower Bathing Or Swimming
- 【Keep Your Casts, Bandages & Wounds Dry】-- Waterproof leg shower cast protector keeps your cast or bandage safe, dry and waterproof while still being able to shower, swim or bath. Helps to prevent infections caused by a damp, unhygienic cast or dressing.
- 【NEW UPGRADE TPU Material & ISO13485, CE, FDA Approved】-- Adult leg cast protector is made from New TPU + Elastic Fabric + Nylon Waterproof material, the new style's leg cast cover's rubber is so soft without no marks on your skin and will not stick to your leg. Leg cast protector have been approved by the ISO13485, CE, FDA, Odorless and tasteless, friendly to latex sensitive people. Elastic soft opening makes easily pull on and off in a non-painful way.
- 【100% Waterproof Seal】-- The leg cast cover is fully sealed by a unique TPU rubber, can 100% Waterproof. For leg fractures or wound waterproof protection, can effectively prevent infection, reduce the number of dressing and you can normally bathe.
- 【Universal Size】-- The size is Length 430 x High 650mm, the outside diameter is 180mm, the inside diameter is 55mm. Great suitable for most adult male and female legs, knees, ankle and feet.
- 【Re-usable & Comfortable】-- Reusable and comfortable design with extra space for free movement. Protect the leg bandages, prostheses, wounds, abrasions, rashes and burns again and again. Ideal for therapeutic treatments, bathing, walking and many outdoor activities.
Should the Axe Effect Be Rebranded Toward Male Homosexuals?
I have used Axe shower gels on two occasions. Using a variety of fragrances, I've become convinced that the Axe effect not only fails in attracting women, but it attracts males. Should Unilever consider homosexuals as a target market?
Does the Axe Effect appeal to Women?
From my experience, it does not appeal to women. Not only that, I have four scenarios that suggest that it appeals to males.
Axe Effect gone wrong #1
Before using Axe shower gel, I used Dial soap. After disliking the texture and scent of Dial body wash, I decided to change. Of course, there are probably hundreds of varieties of soaps to purchase, so which do I choose?
I kept hearing advertisements about the Axe product line, so I looked into it. The sex factor was a secondary decision of selecting Axe. My two main reasons for entering the Axe effect were because of its appearance and scent. I found the soap appealing visually and the scents even more so.
I am officially guilty of being attracted to the scent of the Axe effect. Consider me male victim number one.
Axe Effect gone wrong #2 and #3
I used Axe shower gels throughout high school. On two random occasions, I was complimented about my scent. It was early in the morning and I had just taken a shower, so I guess the Axe effected roamed through the classroom full force.
There was something that made it awkward: both compliments were from males. I didn't think much of the first compliment, but the second compliment made me realize that no woman had ever complimented me from the Axe effect. What made it stranger was that the one male was the guy I considered that if anyone were homosexual, it was him.
These guys are guilty of being attracted to the scent of the Axe effect. Consider these male victims number two and three.
Axe Effect gone wrong #4
Shortly after high school, I quit using Axe shower gels. The whole stigma I got using it had freaked me out. I also hated how hard it was to lather. I have nothing against homosexuals, but I do not want to be complimented from males for my fragrances, especially when no woman has ever complimented me from this Axe effect.
Recently, I saw a bottle of Axe shower gel I had never seen before. It was called Shock shower gel. Foolishly, I gave it a sniff. Its minty freshness was enough to make me purchase. When I squirted it on my rag for the first time, its scent was rather grotesque. I didn't want to waste it, so I decided to finish the bottle and never use the Axe effect again.
And then, it happened again. Shortly after taking a shower, my twelve-year old great-nephew complimented me on my scent. A twenty-three year old male being complimented on this Axe effect by a twelve-year old?
I couldn't resist but to tell him and my sister this ironic tale. I have never been complimented by one single woman while surrounding myself with the Axe effect. Males seem to be no problem, especially those under eighteen.
Should Unilever re-brand the Axe Effect to Male Homosexuals?
Despite my irony with the Axe effect, there is no way I would suggest that. They have had immense success with their products and are obviously enjoyed by teenage males.
Should Unilever create an Axe Effect Product Line specifically for Homosexuals?
The legitimate question might be should Unilever create a product line of Axe products with homosexuals as the target market. Maxwell Payne of contemplates the idea. Despite my irony, I disagree with it.
The target market for the Axe effect is males around the ages of 12-25, especially teenagers. A younger target market is normally more receptive to marketing than older target markets because younger target markets have not developed their interests as thoroughly and aren't as skeptical toward marketing. A younger target market is also more immature.
This age group wants products that make them look cool and appeal to women. Unilever has done marvelously in developing that perception with its target market. By creating an Axe effect targeted toward homosexuals, Unilever would damage their perception with their main target market. Albeit unfair, 12-25 year old heterosexual males would likely perceive it uncool to purchase from a company marketing toward homosexuals. Unilever would be risking a portion of their main target market for a smaller niche market. Parents with extreme religious principles may even prohibit their children from using the Axe effect if Unilever started promoting to homosexuals.
Basically, an Axe effect for homosexuals could turn into a public relations disaster for Unilever.
Holiday Axe Effect?
I believe Unilever should consider a pumpkin pie fragrance, just for kicks. According to Ian Kerner, Ph.D., a study conducted by the Smell and Taste Research Foundation claims pumpkin pie can arouse blood flow to the penis by 40%. It is also considered to arouse women.
I guess pumpkins are great for decorating, eating, and now sex. Don't these companies have anything better to research? Don't I have anything better to write about...
Maxwell Payne, "The Axe Effect: Only for Straight Men?" .