Best Solar Heating System For Swimming Pools in 2020
XtremepowerUS Inground/Above Ground Swimming Pool Solar Panel Heating System 24"-inch X 10'feet Spa Heater
Smartpool S601P SunHeater Solar Heating System for In Ground Pool
- Keep your pool warm with a polypropylene heat collector. Direct Flow System - One Header Hole for Each Heating Tube
- Solar heater features 80 square feet of solar panels
- Pool accessory is perfect for heating any in-ground swimming pool
- Panel array measures 4 feet wide x 20 feet long. Raises Pool Water Temperature 6-10°F (4-6°C)
- Installation kit required (Sold Separately)
XtremepowerUS Inground/Above Ground Swimming Pool Solar Panel Heating System 28" X 20'
- XtremepowerUS Panels are built from extremely high-grade materials that are proven to last in all types of weather
- Pools pump and filter system circulates pool water through the SOLAR PANELS when it is heated & then returned to your pool. Once installed, these panels are cost effective, produce no greenhouse gases, and need low to no maintenance. Extend your swimming this year at a low cost with the help from the sun!
- System is designed to be used on above-ground or in-ground pools. Each kit is made of - 2' x 20'ft panels. Each panel is made of lightweight, flexible, durable black polypropylene. The panel tube construction creates a larger surface area which optimizes heat transfer from the sun to your pool
- Quantity of these solar panels needed is dependent on the pool size and the location, which may estimate by some websites.
- Diverter kit may be required for pumps 1.5hp and greater. Sold separately under item number B01FNE41HA
SunHeater Solar Pool Heating System, Two 2â€™ x 20â€™ Panels â€“ Solar Swimming Pool Heater For Inground and Aboveground Pools, Made of Durable Polypropylene, Raises Temperature 6-10Â°F, S240U
- Keep your pool warm with a polypropylene heat collector, solar heater features two threaded-elbow adapters
- Pool accessory has four end caps, four stainless steel hose clamps, one roll of Teflon tape, one rubber connector hose, includes bonus Solar Pill
- Trilingual installation/operation manual (English/French/Spanish)
- Direct Flow System - One Header Hole for Each Heating Tube
SunQuest 6-2X12 Solar Swimming Pool Heater Complete System with Roof Kits
- SunQuest Solar panels are designed for both In-ground and Above-ground swimming pools
- MAX-FLOW design with 2" OD headers - better water circulation - less back pressure on your pump.
- Compatible with your existing pool pump.
- Increases pool water temperature up to 10 degrees.
- SunQuest is an easy do-it-yourself installation.
ecoSAVER 20 foot Solar Heating Panel System
- One 20 foot panel heats up to 15 foot by 30 foot oval or rectangular in ground pool or up to 24 foot round above ground pool
- Flexible ldpe material is durable yet easy and fast to unroll and the twist-connect fittings allow quick and easy installation
- Modular design; install one or more panel system now and add on later for even more free heat
- ecoSAVER solar panels are 20 percent wider than most other solar panels for more free heat
- Optional accessories available; roof mount kit, diverter valve kit and intex pool adapter kit
Sun2Solar Ground Mounted Heating Solar Panel System for Above Ground & Inground Swimming Pools | Hardware Included | 4-Foot-by-20-Foot
- FREE HEAT FOR YOUR POOL! - Our system is designed to be used on above-ground or in-ground pools. Each kit is made of two - 2' x 20' panels (4' x 20' total). Each panel is made of lightweight, flexible, durable black polyolefin. The panel's tube construction creates a larger surface area which optimizes heat transfer from the sun to your pool.
- BENEFICIAL FOR SWIMMING SEASON - Install the panels yourself or have it done by a professional. With enough sunlight and warm temperature, you will see an increase in pool water temperature. The use of a solar cover is recommended for maximum efficiency. Your pools pump and filter system circulates pool water through the solar panels when it is heated and then returned to your pool. You can add extra panels if needed.
- FOR THE GROUND - It is recommended that you do not use a high horsepower pump as you can blow out the lines. For the panels to be most effective on the ground, be sure that they are angled at 45 degrees to the sun for maximum heat collection. All you need are a few straps (sold separately) to secure them to a solar panel rack or ground. The by-pass valve (included) will allow you to dial in the flow rate and send the water around the solar panels.
- ECO FRIENDLY - Your pools pump and filter system circulates pool water through the solar panels when it is heated and then returned to your pool. You can add extra panels if needed. Once installed, these panels are cost effective, produce no greenhouse gases, and need low to no maintenance. Extend your swimming this year at a low cost with the help from the sun!
- INCLUDED WITH THIS SYSTEM – Two 2’ x 20' panels and by-pass valve. Connect multiple panels with the rubber hose connector. 5 year limited warranty.
Hayward GLC-2P-A Solar Pool Heating Control System with 3-Way Valve, Actuator and 2 PC Sensors
- Solar pool heating control system comes with 2 by 2-1/2-inch 3-way valve, actuator and 2 PC sensors
- Automatically maximizes solar heat collection by actuating a 24V valve when there is solar heat available
- Includes LED indicators that shows status of system operations
- This system provides recirculation freeze protection and installer-programmable features for any-system adaptability
- Quick, accurate, easy-to-set desired temperature controls
Sun2Solar 24-Foot-by-44-Foot Rectangle Blue Solar Cover and Deluxe Reel System | 1200 Series Style Heating Blanket | Bundled Kit for Rectangular In-Ground Swimming Pools | Place Cover Bubble-Side Down
- SWIM EASY – The use of a solar cover on a swimming pool comes with many benefits, but they can be a pain at times when having to remove them manually. Getting into the water can now be done without assistance or even breaking a sweat with the Sun2Solar Easy Gear Solar Cover Reel. Spend more time taking a lap and less on getting into the water.
- REEL IT IN – The Sun2Solar blanket roller is composed of five aluminum reel tubes measuring 3 ¼” in diameter, two large treaded tires and a durable stainless-steel frame. The bundled kit also comes with the necessary solar cover attachment equipment. All hardware for installation is included.
- CRANK IT UP – Reduce the effort needed to roll up your solar blanket as the Deluxe system allows for smooth operation. The easy-to-use crank handle makes rolling up or out your attached solar cover a one-person operation. Treaded tires also allow for easy maneuvering away from the water into an area not in the way of the fun about to be had.
- HEY, GOOD LOOKING – Sun2Solar blue solar blankets are both visually appealing while functional too. They are made from a film of thousands of tiny bubbles, which work together to collect and retain heat both at night and on those chilly days. These bubbles are designed to face downward towards the water to ensure optimal performance.
- COVER ALL THE BASES – To reap the many positive aspects of using a solar blanket, make certain that your pool is fully covered. This will help minimize water evaporation, retain heat, and at times help heat up your pool on warm sunny days. If you have a uniquely shaped pool, these covers are able to be trimmed to fit. This will require a marker, scissors and a steady hand with the cover (Bubbles Down) atop the water ready to trim.
Heliocol Swimming Pool Solar Heating Panel 4' x 12' 6 - HC-50
- INDIVIDUAL TUBE DESIGN: Resists wind lift and protects roof surface from rain rot by allowing increased evaporation of excess moisture. Round tubes also capture more heat.
- UNIBODY CONSTRUCTION: Header is formed over each individual tube and fused together during construction, producing the strongest possible connection.
- OPEN FLOW DESIGN: Each individual tube opens into the header, virtually eliminating back pressure, saving wear and tear on pool pumps.
- MOUNTING SLEDS: Maintain the configuration of individual riser rubes. Prevent wear and tear to both the panel and roof during periods of expansion and contraction.
- PANEL CLAMPS: Patented design allowing panels to be mounted closer together and without the need for rubber hoses and metal clamps. This design increases overall system efficiency and virtually eliminates regular maintenance and replacement.
AB Pool Heat Exchanger 360 kBtu Stainless Steel 316L Same Side Ports 2" & 1 1/2" FPT for Spa/Swimming/Solar Heating and Cooling
- Pool heating capacity up to 29,000 gallon 360 kBtu/hr fresh pool based on 60°C (140°F) temperature difference between incoming heating and heated water
- 1 year warranty to cover manufacturer defects.
- 2" FPT same side for pool water and 1 1/2" FPT for hot water
- Various applications: Pool/spa/hot tub heating, outdoor wood furnaces, hydronic heating, forced air heating, floor radiant heating, snow melting, solar water heating
Florida's Treasure Coast Solar Heating Experienced Contractor
Tryon Plumbing and Solar is your company to go to for all Solar Panels and all Solar heating repairs.
They have provided high quality solar pool heaters to over 2,000 homeowners throughout the Treasure Coast. Tryon Plumbing and Solar is a master dealer for Solar Industries and are always there to service the systems and make all necessary repairs to all makes and models to solar pool heating.
With Tryon Plumbing and Solar you will experience straight answers, correct system sizing for your needs, realistic expectations, correct plumbing installation and system hydraulics if necessary and the most advanced, safe and trouble free systems available today. The men and women of Tryon Plumbing and Solar have the unique experience to hand projects of any scope and complexity.
A little knowledge on solar pool heating. You will learn that it is by far the most cost-effective way to heat your pool. The suns energy is clean, free and inexhaustible, You will never have to turn off your solar pool heater off because you can no longer afford its operating cost. Thousands of solar pool heaters have delivered trouble-free operation in Florida since the late 1970s. Solar pool heating is best for those pool owners seeking the most environmentally friendly heating solutions, If you are interested in going clean and green solar is the way to go. Solar Industries is the worlds oldest continuous authorized dealer and is sold by Tryon Plumbing and Solar.
While you can certainly choose among any number of companies to heat your swimming pool or provide you with leading edge solar energy systems for hot water heating and solar electric power the people at Tryon Plumbing and Solar have the experience and dedication to handle project of any scope and complexity.
Give Tryon Plumbing and Solar a call today and ask for a estimate. You will be glad you called. 772-465-0323