Best Songs For Swimming Laps in 2022
Swimming to Sea
by William Harmon The Top 500 Poems(text only)2nd(Second) edition[Hardcover]1992
H2O Audio Stream 2 100% Waterproof MP3 Music Player with Bluetooth and Underwater Headphones for Swimming Laps, Watersports, Short Cord, 8GB
AfterShokz Xtrainerz Open-Ear MP3 Bone Conduction Wireless Sport Headphones, Waterproof for Lap Swimming and Watersports, Black Diamond with Swim Cap, 2.3
- EXCLUSIVE PACK - Includes Xtrainerz bone conduction headphones and swim cap. Unlike traditional headphones that send sound through the ear canals, our patented bone conduction technology delivers audio through the cheekbones. With nothing inside or over your ears, enjoy total awareness and comfort while you listen.
- LEAVE YOUR DEVICE BEHIND - 4GB of built-in MP3 storage holds up to 1, 200 songs, so you can load your favorite music, podcasts or audiobooks and dive into your workout. Xtrainerz support MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, and FLAC files. Not Bluetooth compatible.
- 8 HOURS OF PLAY - Enjoy 8 continuous hours of premium audio while you’re cross-training. Adjust volume and tracks at the touch of a button.
- IP68 RATED - Fully waterproof, Xtrainerz headphones perform in and out of the water so your favorite open-ear headphones can keep you company wherever your training takes you.
- COMFORTABLE + SECURE - The unique open-ear design of Xtrainerz enables bud-free, pain-free listening, and keeps the headphones in place stroke after stroke.
Ironman Delphin Music Player and Swimbuds Sport Bundle
- Stream from your favorites underwater! Download apps like Spotify, Pandora, Soundcloud and Audible on the Amazon App Store and listen to downloads while you swim.
- The IRONMAN Delphin features a touchscreen, using an Android operating system, with external buttons. You can play and pause how you like!
- Bundle includes IRONMAN Delphin and Swimbuds Sport headphones.
- The IRONMAN Delphin features a 1-year warranty against manufacturer defects.
The Archer, Not the Arrow
We should keep in mind that our success lies not with what we use, but with what we are, just as much as a swimmer breaks a record not because of the swimming pool or of the swimsuit, but because of his ability.