Best Swim Coaches In Usa in 2023
The Swim Coaching Bible, Volume II (The Coaching Bible)
8 Piece Swimming Hair Elastic Set - Girls Swimming Accessories - No Crease Swimmer Hair Elastics Set - Swim Accessories for Girls, Women, Coaches, Teams, Swim Meets - MADE in the USA
- 8 Elastics - With 2 of Each Color/Design - Each Elastic is 5" in Circumference
- Great to Share With Your Friend or for Hair Styles Requiring Two Matching Elastics
- 4 Cute Designs, All With a Swimming Theme
- Stretchy Elastic, Great For Thick or Thin Hair, Leaves Less of a Crease Than Traditional Elastics
The Way of a Ship: A Square-Rigger Voyage in the Last Days of Sail
Workouts in a Binder for Swimmers, Triathletes, and Coaches
ION Graphics Swim Decal - Oval Eat Breathe Compete Swim Sticker - Swimming Bumper Sticker - Perfect Swimmer or Swim Coach Gift - Made in The USA Size: 4.7 x 3.3 inch
- Size: 4.7 x 3.3 inch
- We print stickers at 1440 dpi. That means we can easily match every color and print even the most complex designs. Even highly detailed images always come out awesome.
- We know that a sticker is only as good as its adhesive. Like the vinyl we use, we set out to find the best adhesive. All of our stickers have a very strong adhesive that still keeps the surface intact if it needs to be removed.
- We make our stickers to withstand exposure to wind, rain and sunlight. In addition to premium vinyl, the stickers are coated with a protective UV laminate that makes them super durable and resistant to fading, scratching, tearing, and water. Depending on conditions, our stickers are fade resistant for 3 to 5 years.
- We only use the highest quality material and printing methods. Made in the USA
Movements for Mobility Exercise DVD
- Reduce pain and stiffness in this total body workout.
- In the pool, experience a new twist on familiar moves for better results.
- Free land workout included. Use gentle hip moves to reduce pain and stiffness.
- Use of multiple cameras expertly showcases how to perform the moves.
- No equipment required. Intensify water workout using Aqua Mitts.
The Swim Coaching Bible
How to Create Fun and Effective Developmental Swim Practices: Make coaching beginner swimmers exciting and interesting.
Swim Smooth: The Complete Coaching System for Swimmers and Triathletes
Left to Our Own Devices: Outsmarting Smart Technology to Reclaim Our Relationships, Health, and Focus (The MIT Press)
Championship Swim Training
- Part I, Technique Drills and Sets, deals with training zones and benchmark sets so critical to effective training and goal setting. Also included is a series of drill progressions and checklists that can be applied to each stroke and the individual medley. These progressions will help pinpoint stroke deficiencies and improve stroke technique as well as sculling, starts, turns, finishes, and kick and pull training. The checklists give swimmers and coaches tips for training and competition.
- Part II, Workouts and Programs, is full of information for coaches to plan the long-term development of juniors through masters swimmers. Sample training sets are provided and can be customized to suit the level of that swimmer or squad. Part II also covers the critical tapering phase to get swimmers ready for competition and provides detailed racing strategies. Dryland conditioning suggestions help swimmers train all year round, whether in or out of the water. And no world-class coaching book would be complete without a chapter on how to completely and objectively evaluate your training program.
Olympic Training Ground in Plano, Texas
Participation in the Olympics is never the school's goal for it's students; to be successful it must be the student's goal for the school.
The gymnastics training program at WOGA is an eleven step process from the newest students to the 'Elite' team but participation in the Olympics is never the school's goal for it's students; to be successful it must be the student's goal for the school. At all levels, WOGA's program is designed to be recreational and fun for the students, not to mention encouraging. Valeri Liukin's personal philosophy is that every student has a the ability to rise to a level that is their own personal best, it's the schools job to help them attain that level. Only a small percentage of the students will have the stamina, determination and physical ability to achieve 'Elite' status but any student who achieves their personal best is a WOGA success story.
Among the small number of students on the Elite Team are Liukin's own daughter Nastia who, at age 14 has already won two gold medals from the 2003 Pan American Games; and Carly Patterson who, at age 16, in the 2004 Summer Olympics, was the first American female gymnast to win an Olympic gold in all-around gymnastics in a fully attended Olympic Games.
Boys and girls gymnastic training at WOGA starts with the very youngest toddlers (and their parents) developing their basic motor skills and giving them a fun introduction to gymnastics; separate classes are available for three-year olds to learn basic gymnastic skills, four- and five-year olds have their own class with individualized instruction to develop their natural abilities and teach them new skills, six-year olds and the older children continue their gymnastics training in separate boy's and girl's classes. WOGA also offers cheerleading classes with an emphasis on tumbling skills.
Friday Night Out
Friday nights at WOGA are special nights for the whole family and for students and non-students alike; Fridays are WOGA's open gym nights - they call it 'Friday Night Out' (FNO). Parents can drop their children off for 2-1/2 hours of supervised fun, served up with music, pizza and soda. There are no gymnastics instructions at FNO just kids having fun and no child needs instruction for that.
Parties and Sleepovers
WOGA also has special accommodations for birthday and sleepover parties for up to 20 (or even more) party goers.