11 Best Swim Gear For Toddlers
Updated on: May 2023
Best Swim Gear For Toddlers in 2023
Body Glove 13226-Monster Aquatic Monster Swim Life Jacket
SwimSchool TOT Swim Trainer Vest for Toddlers and Young Kids, Pool Float, Learn-to-Swim, Adjustable Safety Strap, Heavy Duty, Red/Berry
- TOT SWIM TRAINER VEST– First Pool Floatie for Toddlers and Young Kids will give beginners confidence when learning how to swim.
- UPRIGHT POSITION DESIGN for free-motion arm movement, lean forward for comfortable swim training, splash and play freely in the water.
- SAFE, SECURE, ADJUSTABLE FIT: Swim vest fits like a sweater comfortably around your child’s torso and includes an adjustable safety strap
- SOFT UPF 50 FABRIC POOL FLOAT: Stretchable, form-fit, soft fabric is gentle on skin and protect skin from harmful UV rays. Properly and fully inflate before use.
- REFER TO INSTRUCTION VIDEO: Requires Adult In-Water Supervision. This is NOT a “Set it and Forget It” Kids Pool Float.
- HEAVY DUTY, DURABLE VINYL TUBE: Quick drying fabric covered inflatable tube with no-leak valve for safety; Measures 16.5” (42 cm) in diameter.
- EASY TO INFLATE & DEFLATE: Pack-and-Go portability and storage. Recommended for Ages 2-4 years.
Speedo Kids UPF 50+ Begin to Swim Printed Neoprene Swim Vest, Sapphire Blue, Medium
- UV50+ Block the Burn protection from the sun's harmful UVA and UVB rays
- Soft, durable neoprene construction for warmth and buoyancy
- Great Teaching Tool for Beginning to Swim and Building Water Confidence
- Front Zipper For Easy On and Off
- Sizing - MEDIUM: Ages 2-4 Years (22" max chest, 33-45 pounds), LARGE: Ages 4-6 Years (24" max chest, 45-60 pounds)
SwimWays Baby Spring Float Activity Center with Canopy - Inflatable Float for Children with Interactive Toys and UPF Sun Protection - Blue/Green Octopus
- SWIM STEPS: Baby water float designed to help babies and parents relax and enjoy the water introduction experience
- INTERACTIVE: Adorable octopus turns 360 degrees around to face child. Its arms hold toys baby can touch and activate, including a squeaker, rattle, stacking rings, and soft touch star
- SAFETY MINDED: Features child safety valves, dual air chambers and a patented inner spring which gives greater stability in the water. Removable canopy has mesh sides and offers UPF 50+ sun protection
- PORTABLE: Folds easily for storage and transport in the included convenient carry case - it’s a great pool float for travel!
- DIMENSIONS: Measures 34"L x 30"W x 20.5"H; Recommended for babies age 9-24 months; Toys include: 1 fish toy, 1 soft star, stacking rings, and 1 squeaker fish. Octopus and canopy are removable
Stearns Original Puddle Jumper Kids Life Jacket | Life Vest for Children, Green Fish
- The Stearns Original Puddle Jumper Life Jackets have been tested and approved by the U.S. Coast Guard for use as Type V/III personal flotation devices in, on, or near the water
- Meet strict requirements for use on boats, in public pools, and at water parks that require Coast Guard-approved devices
- Nylon shell for durability
- Playful designs make water safety fun for kids
- Give beginners confidence when learning how to swim
- Designed to fit snugly for added safety
- Comfortable styling lets kids move and play freely in or near the water
- Safety buckle snaps in the back so kids can't remove vests on their own (when properly tightened)
- Adjustable strap offers a secure fit to children 30 to 50 lb.
- Made in the U.S.A. of domestic and foreign components
Peradix Baby Float for Pool with Canopy Inflatable Infant Pool Float Boat Sunshade Swimming Ring Upgrade Version
- 【GoodNews】Peradix Baby Float has upgraded! More Sturdy, More Thicken,Better Looking!. ➤What's The Difference between Peradix baby floats and others? ①New design: Easy attached & detached between boat and removable canopy②With FREE repair patch ③Our float boat adopt top grade safety valve, protects boat from air leakage. More detail please check product image.
- ➤The 1st Reason Why to Choose Us? We Send A Repair Patch but Others Don't, it means if the float boat got damaged during play, you can repair it immediately, instead of ending baby swimming time which might cause your little one unhappy
- ➤Reason No.2 : Did you know that every Peradix toy is backed by an industry-leading 1-year warranty? You can enjoy full refund or free replacement for any quality reason! just contact us,we will handle it within 48 hours
- ➤Reason No.3 :Large circumference and two handles are designed for the sake of stability, and comfortable back rest and reinforced safety seat decrease baby's fatigue for sitting long. With safe, comfortable seat and back rest support and hand grip, your baby are able to move his arms and legs around freely and will feel safe and protected in the water
- ➤Other Thoughtful Design：The equipped removable sunshade canopy can be attached and detached easily and is adjustable to rotate back and forth to protect baby from the sun, it also makes a cute squeaky when you push the button on honking steering wheel, a great way to get your little one used to being in the water
i play. by green sprouts Baby UPF 50+ Sun Protection Flap Hat, White, 9-18 months
- Extra neck coverage, stay-put tie strap
- Quick-dry material for active play
- Wicking liner for comfort
- Adjustable toggle for custom fit & to grow with baby
- Lightweight & packable for easy on the go
Simple Joys by Carter's Baby Boys' Toddler 2-Piece Swimsuit Trunk and Rashguard, Blue Dino, 2T
- Rash guard has color block design
- Swim trunk has functional draw cord
- Mesh lining
- Trusted Carter’s quality, everyday low prices, and hassle-free packaging
Bigib Toddler Kids Swim Water Shoes Quick Dry, Blue Octopus, Size Toddler 5.0
- Style: Water Shoes
- Materials: upper / outsole
- Toe Style:
- Closure Type:
Splaqua Kids Swim Goggles for Boys and Girls - Adjustable Straps, Silicone Eye Seal, UV Protection and Anti Fog Lenses Swimming Goggle - Teal
- LEAK PROOF PROTECTION: Our sturdy silicone frame seals kids’ eyes from the water and chlorine so they can enjoy the pool without getting water in their eyes. No more stingy eyes, no more tears!
- AN ADORABLE LOOK: Children and parents will love these bright, fun junior goggles. Choose from tie dye purple or blue, or the neon green or teal. Perfect for swimming lessons or a day at the beach.
- A COMFORTABLE FIT: Our soft silicone seal is gentle around the eyes without pinching, “digging” into skin, or leaving uncomfortable marks. Adjustable straps accommodate most children’s head sizes.
- ANY WEATHER, ANYTIME: Do your kids like to swim outdoors? We’ve got them covered. UV protection keeps the sun’s harmful rays out of their eyes, while our anti-fog lenses prevent cloudy vision.
- KID FRIENDLY: Whether your child is just learning how to swim or already a pro in the pool, these youth goggles makes swimming more comfortable & exciting, as they can open their eyes underwater.
Kids Swim Goggles || Swimming Goggles for Kids (Age 2-8 Years Old) with Fun Car Hardcase for Easy Transportation || Cushioned Frames || Anti Fog Lenses || UV Protection ||
- COMFORT FIRST DESIGN: We believe that our boys and girls should have only the best gear when they learn to swim. Our goggles are only built from high quality premium materials, with soft Silicone Cushioned Frames and soft comfortable nose bridge for the best possible fit. Our straps are easily adjustable so your kids will always have a good fitting set of swimming goggles, even as they grow.
- EYE PROTECTION: Protect your kid’s vision when swimming at the pool. Be it the chlorine-filled water or the sun’s UV light, your child’s eyes are safe with our goggles. The silicone frames create soft suction, that keeps them in place and the water out. Our lenses are coated with 100% UV protection but also anti-fog coating so that your kid can take advantage of the special 180 degrees vision. All this with special impact-resistant lens.
- FUN HARDCASE: Your swimming goggles come with a special Protection Hard Case that is shaped like an Automobile, and vividly colored. Keep your goggles safe, easy to carry and fun with their dedicated casing.
- BEST SAFETY FOR YOUR KID: Built only from high quality odorless and hypoallergenic silicone, the Swim Elite goggles are as safe as they are comfortable. Our straps are easily adjustable, and our materials soft enough that they are perfectly comfortable for any child. No hair pulling and no suction marks around the eyes, the Swim Elite Goggles will be such a pleasure to wear that you might be surprised to find your kids wearing them in the bathtub.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Quality is our main concern. If you find yourself unsatisfied with the product in any way, we will give you a complete refund, no questions asked.
How to Properly Store Your Kids Toddler Swimming Pool
If a swimming pool is stored away properly, it can be passed on to another families when your child outgrows it.
The first thing that you will need to do is clean the pool. Cleaning the swimming pool before you store it will ensure that it lasts longer. This can be easily done by spraying both the inside and outside down with a water hose. If you have a deflateable toddler swimming pool, it is often a good idea to completely deflate it than lay it out on the grass to rinse it off. If you have the hard plastic swimming pools you can simply spray with a hose on both sides and dump out the water.
Once you have finished rinsing out your toddler swimming pool, let it dry in the sunlight. While it is drying, look around the house to see where you can store your swimming pool. The inflatable pools can be neatly folded up and placed in a storage bin. When folding your plastic inflatable toddler pool you will want to avoid causing any rips. Start by laying it flat on the grass. Fold it in half and then fold down. You want to make the swimming pool into one giant square shape. When this is done, you can place it in a small sized storage bin along with any deflatable pool toys that you may have had as well.
For the harder plastic swimming pools you will want to purchase a plastic cover. They sell small plastic pool covers that are made just for toddler pools. You should be able to find one at "Toys R Us", or you can ask the store where you purchased the pool from it they have covers. Even if you plan on storing the pool in your garage or shed it is usually a good idea to cover it up. It keeps dirt and objects from getting in the pool that can damage it over time. One the pool is securely covered you can store it away. If you are going to leave it in the yard with the cover on it is a good idea to stand it up to keep water from colleting on the top of the cover. If the cover it strong and durable you should not have to worry about it. These are just a few ideas and suggestions on how to make your toddler swimming pool last more than one year.