Best Swim Jammers in 2023
Speedo Men's Swimsuit Solid Jammer Endurance + USA Adult, Black, 32 Inch
TYR SDUR7A40132 Durafast One Solid Jammer Navy 32
- Performance driven
- Industry's most durable swim gear
- Accommodate athletes and water enthusiasts at every level
361 Men Jammers for Swimming Athletic Professional Swimsuits, Chlorine Resistant Durable Training Black, L(W29''-31'')
- 【Durable Use】：Shell 84% polyester/16% spandex. This swim jammer is made of durable material, soft to skin, you can wear for daily practice
- 【Chlorine Resistant Swimwear 】: quality swimwear for men and boys, bright pattern, retaining color and shape, quick dry, light weight. Good swim trunk for competition. Great Christmas Gift!
- 【Drawstring, Lining inside 】: elastic waistband with non-slip adjustable drawstring, lined at front.
- 【Comfortable Fit】: athletic swim suit, soft and snugg fit, help to reduce water drag. Anti bagging. Plus size for the big and tall.
- 【Stretch & Compression】: good stretchy competitive swimming trunks creates freedom of movement | Made with strong seam construction, No transparance
Srnfean Men's Quick Dry Swim Jammer Shorts Swimwear Black Print Medium
- ENJOY THE USES OF GREAT COMFORT AND PERFECT FIT - Its flat-locked seams have anti-chafing properties allowing this swim jammer to provide support and coverage. The swimsuit snug fit which compresses the body can help reducing the friction associated with moving forward in the water, making them perfect for extra speed
- SWIM LIKE A PRO - Train better with super soft chlorine-resistant swimwear. Suited for repeated wearing, the ultra thin and breathable fabric retains its shape
- EASILY ADJUSTABLE - To perfectly fit your body shape and size, the one-piece swimming jammer is enhanced with an elastic drawstring. Granting optimal stretch, they provide a perfect, body-hugging fit and soft comfort
- CHLORINE RESISTANT, QUICK DRY AND NO CHEMICALS - Stay safe and protected thanks to the materials used for the design of these shorts, which minimize the effect of UV rays and chlorine. The superior color retention fabric dries quickly thanks to its water repellent technology, while its stretching properties add durability, making them fit even after prolonged use
- We recommend rinsing with clean water after each use and preparing 2 swimwears to take in turn in order to prolong the service life of the swimsuit
Nike NESS9002 Blue 494 30
- 100% polyester.
- Internal drawcord for adjustability.
- Flat seems reduce chafing.
- Fully lined.
- Outstanding design.
MY KILOMETRE Jammer Swimsuit Mens Solid Swim Jammers Endurance Long Racing Training Swimsuit (Pure-Black, Medium(W32-33))
- ✅【Remain Durable Throughout Use】 81% Polyester,19% LYCRA XTRA LIFE FIBER features of resistance to sagging and bagging, keeping swimwear fitting newer longer
- ✅【Dry Significantly Fast】 The practice suits are designed for training and fitness swimming, the Sailfish fabric is 100% chlorine resistant, fast drying and great shape retention
- ✅【Lining in the Front，Drawstring】The training Jammer/shorts feature of lined front and drawstring waist
- ✅【Soft and Comfortable】Low moisture absorption, Four-Way Stretch technology also provides soft comfort
- ✅【Chlorine Resistant】Hand wash cold water, hang or lay flat to dry.Don't iron or wash in hot water.Avoid direct sunlight
Speedo Youth Boy's Jammer Swimsuit-Endurance+Polyester Solid, Speedo Black, 28
- Endurance+ polyester fabric lasts 20 times longer to give you more value for your money
- Resists bagging, sagging, and the effects of suntan lotion, skin oils, and chlorine
- Core basic jammer styling for more coverage and comfort. Low moisture absorption and quick drying
- Inner drawstring waist for a secure fit
- Made by speedo, the world's #1 swim brand
Speedo Men's Boys' Jammer Swimsuit-Pro LT, Black, 28
- LONG-LASTING FABRIC: ProLT fabric is designed to give swimmers long-lasting durability and stretch
- QUICK-DRYING: Low-moisture absorption for fast comfort right out of the water
- NO PINCHING: A front gusset creates comfortable, breathable room around the crotch area
- DRAWSTRING: An inner drawstring allows for a customized and comfortable fit
- CHLORINE-RESISTANT: Resists fading, sagging, and bagging
- MATERIAL: 85% Polyester / 15% Spandex
Speedo Menâ€™s Endurance+ Polyester Jammer Swimsuit (34, Navy/Bright Zest)
- 50% Polyester/50% PBT
- Endurance+ is 100% chlorine resistant fabric designed to lasts 20 times longer than conventional swimwear fabrics
- Four-Way Stretch technology also provides a body-hugging fit, great shape retention and soft comfort
- UV Protection 50+ , Size:- 32 inches
- Low moisture absorption and quick drying Inside drawstring at waist for secure fit
Devoropa Boys' Swim Jammers Youth Competitive Swim Team Suit Quick Dry Athletic Swimming Shorts UPF 50+ Navy M
- Durable, quick drying fabric provides your kids for a cool and comfortable wear. Please see size chart image on the left for correct sizing
- Built-in adjustable draw string on waistband keep your boys swimsuit in place
- Flatlock seams construction design for the kids siwm jammer to reduce irritation from chafing
- UPF 50+ rating provides excellent protection against ultraviolet rays
- The boys' swim short is a quality swimsuit for your kids; Lightweight and flatlock seams design are improving your kids swimming speed in the water; This swimming short is perfect for swim team pratice, swimming competition, swim lessons, training and all kinds of water activities around the pool or beach
Kanu Surf Men's Competition Jammers Swim Suit, Black/Grey, 34
- New heavier weight fabric
- UPF 50+ rating to block suns harmful rays
- UPF 50+ rating to block suns harmful rays
Swimmers Movie Review
Review of the movie Swimmers, about a little girl and an adult woman who become close friends. The adult woman has some psychologically interesting traits, but the movie is slow, hard to follow, and has an unsatisfying non-ending.
Merrill is, quite simply, a loon. This manifests itself in two main ways, one of which is decidedly creepy to me and one of which is not, though which is which may be surprising.
Number one, she speaks to her eleven year old friend very much as an equal, listens to her, talks to her openly about subjects that most would say should not be talked about with someone that age. She refers to the girl as her "best friend," with no hint of irony or hyperbole or self-consciousness about how such a declaration will be perceived. She responds to the prospects of losing contact with her with alarm.
Number two, she's a nymphomaniac. She initiates oral sex in cars on the first date, aggressively throws herself at any guy she gets alone at her place, encourages near-strangers to be rough with her and "take" her, etc.
It is actually the second one that I found to be creepy. Normally I pride myself on being very pro-nymphomania if the woman is at least slightly attractive, but one thing this movie brings home is that the combination of nymphomania and blatant insanity is not even a little bit sexy. When Merrill is in her forcefully seductive mode, it's utterly unnatural. You can see the rational person has checked out, and her behavior is a product of the damage she's suffered in her life, and has zero relation to enjoying physical pleasure or desiring a genuine connection with another human being.
On the other hand, her being able so naturally and smoothly to connect with a child as an equal struck me more as an admirable trait. It's a trait that freaks people out--though not nearly as much as when a male manifests it (think Michael Jackson)--but I like when a person is able to interact with a child as something other than an authority figure or some conventional adult role. Just a person connecting with a person.
I'd like to think I can do that sometimes. I'd like to be able to do it more consistently.
I had a little trouble getting into this movie early, then I got a little better sense of who was who and what was going on and it seemed to have some promise, but then it kind of peters out. I thought we were going to be spending a lot more time with these characters and more was going to happen, but it just ends. It's not quite accurate to say nothing happens at the end; in retrospect you can point to things in the last five minutes that constitute resolutions of some of the issues I suppose. But to me it was unsatisfying.
And therefore the movie as a whole is a bit below average, in my opinion.