Best Swimmer Of The World in 2021
The World's Fittest Book: The Sunday Times Bestseller from the Strongman Swimmer
Worlds Okayest Swimmer Mug Funny Most Okay Okest Minimalist Design Joke Gag Gift Idea High School College Student Graduation Birthday Christmas Coffee
Swim Speed Secrets: Master the Freestyle Technique Used by the World's Fastest Swimmers (Swim Speed Series)
Swimming Pool Racing Tournament 2017: Pool Diving Swimming Racer |Pool World Swimmer Game Racing Champion | Diving Champions Swimming Pool Race
- Ultimate water sports swimming simulator – try different distances from 100 meters to 400 meters and different swimming styles – backstroke, butterfly, freestyle, forward crawl and breaststroke
- Wide range of countries and athletes to choose – try unique equipment, and take part in local swimming tournaments to blaze a trail to Olympics
- Realistic physics
- Easy and intuitive controls
The World We Seize / The Last Unicorns
When The World Floods From Global Warming Swimmers Will Rule
- This long sleeve t-shirt saying When The World Floods From Global Warming Swimmers Will Rule The World makes a great gift for the swimmer who loves a funny design to wear to the pool
- When The World Floods From Global Warming Swimmers Will Rule The World
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
Runner's World Run 360: The Total Training System for Runners with Jeremy Shore
- Created by Jeremy Shore, a master trainer for Reebok and Trigger Point
- From Runner’s World, the world’s most trusted running brand
- Includes the best stretches, recovery techniques, plyometrics, and strength moves – specifically for runners. It helps you run faster, longer, and stronger, with more ease and efficiently and fewer injuries
- The product includes 1 DVD disc loaded with: 2 full body workouts, 1 strength stretching session (combines foam rolling with a special type of stretching called Ki-Hara), and 1 core circuit
- Includes bonus insert featuring training plans that include workouts from the DVD
The Do-Over: My Journey from the Depths of Addiction to World Champion Swimmer
New Wild Everywhere
- Follow-up to alvbum to the critically acclaimed 2009 album 'Lost Channels'
- Australian Folk Rock
- For fans of Arcade Fire, Nick Drake, A Low Anthem
Old World Christmas Swim, Skis and Flippers Glass Blown Ornaments for Christmas Tree
- ORNAMENTS FOR CHRISTMAS TREE: Hand crafted in age-old tradition with techniques that originated in the 1800s
- CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS: Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds
- UNIQUE GIFTS: Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- SWIMMING ORNAMENT: Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- SIZE: Ornament Dimensions in Inches: 1. 5 X 5 X 1
Shut Down Charlie Sheen
We pay too much attention to insane celebrity idiots. A world record of Twitter twits following the Charlie Sheen train wreck convinces me too many people have too little to do other than be cheap voyeurs in the vapid life of a certifiable nut.
The tragedy of Charlie Sheen, the man, pales when compared to the tragedy of 1,000,000+ twits and countless others hanging on every word, picture, and insult he spews across multiple media outlets minute by minute, hour after hour, and day by day. Whether it's an act, the result of an illness or a desperate attempt to keep the money flowing at any cost is irrelevant.
What is relevant is that we choose to watch, listen, and follow these rants, rages and ridiculous pronouncements while waiting and, perhaps, hoping for the all too inevitable bad ending. When that comes, it will be headline news shot worldwide within minutes.
I expect many hope the drama will happen on camera so we can relive the moment time and again. Of course the potential of a titillating litany of psychological autopsies could keep this nonsense on the radar for months, if not years.
Just imagine who will top the list of the 100 biggest celebrity meltdowns played out on reality TV for the next decade? I can't wait for Tonya Harding and other nutty pseudo- celebrity has-beens to offer their two cents for the price of plane ticket, a hotel room, and a small appearance fee.
Can anything be done to stop this madness? Or are we doomed to suffer each of these idiots in turn until the end of time?
Here's a suggestion. Turn off the tweets, shut off the TV, and ignore the dramatics. Let Charlie Sheen live his self indulgent life as he chooses in the anonymity he so justly deserves. Shut him down, out, and off!