Best Swimming Aids in 2021
Speedo Team Pull Buoy Training Aid, Blue, One Size
TOYSHARING Back Float Safety Swim Bubble Belt with Adjustable Layers Swim Back Float Secure Clip Buckle Waterproof Swim Float for Kids Toddler Baby Childrens Swimming Aids Belt Bubbles Floats
- 🏊 EASY LEARNING AND BEGINNER-FRIENDLY – Back Float Offer Good Floating Support Easily Increase Body Buoyancy Put It On The Back And Help Beginners Keep Balance To Learn Swimming Quickly Perfect For Swimming Beginner And Become More Confident In The Water Helping Children Adjust To Swimming On Their Own Freely Move The Arms And Get Around The Pool On Her Own Learn To Swim Easier.
- 🏊 COMFORTABLE AND SAFETY – Back Float Feature Snap Buckle Which Is Easy To Adjust Better Slip And Fasten Unfasten Secure Clip Buckle Keep The Strap Stay Tight Make Sure Back Float Security Won't Easy Slipping Out Moves Around Or Get Loose Issue Adjustable Nylon Strap Conveniently To Buckles On The Back And Free The Arms For Proper Position And Motion Move Freely For Your Child Safety
- 🏊 CONVENIENCE AND ADJUSTABLE LAYERS – Back Float With 4 Colorful Adjustable Split Layers To Adjust Buoyancy By Adding Or Removing Layers Swim Beginner With 4 Layers You Can Remove Individual Foam Layers One By One Change The Number Of Layers To Adjust Swim Bubble Buoyancy During Practice Swimming Skill And Becomes More Confidence In The Water
- 🏊 SMOOTH AND WATERPROOF - Back Float Swim Bubble Made Of Superior Durable Waterproof Foam Material Will Not Chip Or Absorb Water Adorable 4 Kind Of Colors And Smooth Feeling To Touch Avoid Skin Chafing Also A Lot Less Cumbersome Than Life Jackets Vests
- 🏊 PORTABLE AND LIFETIME GUARANTEE - Back Float Portable Size Convenient Fit Any Kind Of Carry Bag Product Size: 8.2*7*3.1 Inches Especially Suitable For Children Weight Below 55 Pounds Affordable Price Is Your Best Choice Add To Your Cart Now And Get 100% Quality & Lifetime Guarantee If You're Not Satisfied With It For Whatever Reason Contact Us With Full Refund
TheraBand Swim Bar with Padded Grip for Buoyancy-Based Swim Training and Swim Lessons, Aquatic Fitness Equipment, Aqua Training Barbell, Water Aerobics Equipment, Swimming Aid for Children to Seniors
- The TheraBand Swim Bar is a very versatile swimming aid used by children, youth, seniors and handicapped through hydrotherapy and water therapy instructional programs
- Protects joints and reduces stress for patients who need to exercise in the water and advances the performance of competitive and recreational swimmers
- Buoyancy based swim training aid is perfect for all ages and is fun exercise equipment for aqua Zumba, water aerobics, or general pool workout activities
- Used for stretching and strengthening the trunk and lower back, increasing flexibility in the lower back, and strengthening the abdominals and obliques with water exercises
- Constructed from two modules of high density buoyant foam
Speedo Team Kickboard, Blue, One Size
- Textured EVA foam creates a non-slick surface
- Side finger scallops promote proper hand position
- Underside finger grooves for easy-gripping
- The Package Weight Of The Product Is 1 Pounds
Kiefer Rock It Boat Swim Trainer, 22-Inch Long, Blue
- Builds your child's confidence while in the water
- Aids in learning and perfecting proper body position and effective kicking for front and back strokes
- Complete with foam padded handles for holding and a mesh hammock which allows beginners to feel secure in the water
- Latex free swim trainer
- Ideal for swimming pool play
VQ-Ant 2020 Newest ADD Tail NO FLIP Over Mambobaby Solid Swimming Float No Need Inflatable Swimming Ring Swim Training Aid for Bathtub Pools Swim Trainer Swim Float
- 2020 Newest Version: Add removable tail to avoid flip over. Upgraded straps to fix slippery issue. Add one press locker instead of easy fall-off button, more convenience and security.
- Upgraded into 2 swim ways: backstroke and breaststroke. Suggest breaststroke for 3-24months, backstroke for 3-12months baby.
- Non-inflate- no leakage risk, easier use and more secure.
- Crotch strap - legs support, avoid baby flip backwards or flip over.
- Latex foam inside, swim cloth outside, no hurt baby sensitive skin. Wider and strengthen straps, soft and comfortable, buckle easy connect properly. No smells of chemicals, not as cheap PVC plastic in market. Best choice for baby.
he andi Swimming Training Aid Kickboard - U Design Swim Pool Float Floating Buoy Hand Board Tool Foam for Kids Children Summer ( 1 Pcs only, Color Sent Randomly)
- Size: approx. 3x42.5x28.5cm, Weight: about 95g
- If you give up the color option, you 'll save $1.
- With built in handles for easy grip. Designed to help children learn to swim & provide confidence in water. Ideal for both kick and stroke development.
- Recommended weight (less than 65 Ib)
Synergy Hand Paddles for Swim Training (Clear, Medium)
- SUITABLE FOR ALL LEVELS - Comes in 3 sizes: Small, Medium and Large.
- PROVEN TECHNOLOGY EQUALS SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE - Broad-blade design for optimal water contact and building upper body strength.
- EXCEPTIONAL FUNCTIONALITY - Holes allow water to channel through the paddles so the fluidity of each stroke is unimpeded.
- CUSTOM-FIT - Wide-area wrist and finger straps are adjustable for a secure fit.
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION - 30-Day Guarantee: If you are not 100% satisfied within 30-days, send it back for a full refund.
AmazeFan Kids Swim Life Jacket Vest for Swimming Pool, Swim Aid Floats with Waterproof Phone Pouch and Storage Bag, Suitable for 30-50 lbs Infant/Baby/Toddler, Children Puddle/Sea Beach Jumper
- ☆【SOFT ＆ COMFORTABLE MATERIAL ＆ CUTE CARTOON DESIGN】--- AmazeFan Kids Learn to Swim Life Jacket is made of woven polyester and soft nylon fabrics. Soft and flexible. Environmental friendly and skin-friendly.
- ☆【SAFE ＆ SECURE】--- The swim vest with arm wings is secured with a safety buckle at the kid's back, so that the kid can't open it alone; adjustable strap to fit all sizes between 30-50lbs(1-6 years). And also used as toddler swim vest for toddler weighing from 20-30 lbs.
- ☆【EASY TO WEAR】--- Swim Aids for Toddlers are immediately ready for use since there is no inflation necessary; simply pull over arms and buckle up; comfortable to wear due to the soft arm band construction.
- ☆【LEARN TO SWIM】--- Your child will quickly learn to swim after using our swim vest. Can be used in swimming pools, beaches, on boats or by the lakeside. Helps kids float and keep balance in water, more freedom and confidence to swim and play.
- ☆【MORE DETAILS】--- 1 Waterproof Phone Pouch - Fully submersible and waterproof, offers waterproof protection for your devices. 1 Storage Bag - carry and store easily.
Core Pull Buoy | Aquatic Fitness Strength Training | EVA Foam Flotation Exercise Aid | Equipment for Competitive Swim Team Training & Swimming Pool Resistance Workout | Swim Buoy for Adults & Children
- PERFECT POSTITION: Practice body position with a pull buoy to practice an efficient, competitive stroke while also building upper body strength
- UPPER BODY TRAINING: Hold the buoy between your legs to isolate your arms, shoulders, and back, and take your conditioning to the next level
- SWIM LONGER: Let your legs rest instead of flutter kicking, so you can train longer for that perfect technique
- CRAFT YOUR STROKE: With a pull buoy, you can focus on building efficiency and conditioning without dragging your feet
- BREATH CONTROL: Master your breath discipline and improve flip turns with long course swim practices
VIAHART Swimming Kickboard | One Size Fits All | A Great Training Aid for Children and Adults (White, Pack of 1)
- Practice your strokes with this VIAHART swimming kickboard!
- Made from phthalate and formaldehyde free EVA foam
- Lightweight yet durable | Ideal for kicking drills and general training!
- Product Measures 17.5 x 13 x 1 in inches | 44.5 x 33.1 x 2.6 in centimeters | Product Weighs Approximately 0.4 lbs / 0.2 kgs | These dimensions and weight do not include the packaging
- GUARANTEE | 90 day warranty for all manufacturer's defects | 30 day no questions asked return policy for all other issues | If there is an issue with your order, please send a photo of the issue by text or email and we'll refund you without the hassle of a return.
Baby Swimming Lessons in O'Fallon, Missouri
Introducing your baby to water can be exciting, but scary. For O'Fallon, Missouri residents and residents in the surrounding cities there are three wonderful choices for you and your baby.
By the age of 6 months your baby is ready to participate in parent-child swim classes. The idea of this type of class is not for formal instruction, your child will not be ready for this type of lesson until they are at least 3 or 4 years old. The point of these classes is to get young babies comfortable in the water and for socialization with other babies.
For residents of O'Fallon, Missouri and the surrounding cities there are several places that offer local parent-child swimming classes.
O'Fallon Family YMCA - This location offers the SKIP class. The SKIP class is for babies and children ages 6 months all the way up to age three. This is a plus for parents with young children close in age. The class is a 30 minute class that teaches basic swimming skills and swimming safety by using age-appropriate songs and games. There are two summer sessions. One beginning in June and the other begins in July. The sessions are 4 week sessions with classes meeting twice a week. The cost is $86 for non-members and $43 for members. You can register online at www.ymcastlouis.org or you can register by phone by calling 636-379-0092. The O'Fallon Family YMCA branch is located at 3451 Pheasant Meadows Drive, O'Fallon, MO 63368.
The Renaud Spirit Center - This is a state-of-the-art 66,000 square foot recreational center that opened in 2020 in the O'Fallon Sport Park. Since its opening it has been giving O'Fallon parents as well as parents in the entire St. Charles County area piece of mind with its Learn-to-Swim Program. This program consists of 11 stages of swim that children can be exposed to at the logical time according to age and skill level. The program has two different parent-child classes - Shrimp 1 and Shrimp 2. The first program, Shrimp 1, is for babies ages 6 - 18 months and is an water introductory class for babies. It is also a water safety class for parents. While babies are getting use to the water and having fun splashing with mom or dad, parents are being taught how to look out for their children with tips on how to play in the water with children and appropriate supervision. The Shrimp II class is for toddlers ages 18 months - 36 months who have outgrown the younger class, but still feel more at ease with a parent nearby.
In this class, toddlers are taught basic swimming and water safety. Each class is 35 minutes long and there are several classes offered throughout the summer. The rates for these classes are $38 for residents of O'Fallon, MO and $44.00 for non-residents. You can register online at www.renaudspiritcenter.com or call them at 636-474-2REC (2732). The Renaud Spirit Center is located at 2650 Tri-Sports Circle, O'Fallon, MO 63368.
Rec-Plex - Before the Renaud Spirit Center opened, this was really the only other place available in the St. Charles County area to offer swim lessons besides the YMCA locations. The Rec-Plex has been offering swimming lessons since 1994 and currently offers an Infant Swim Program that is open to babies ages 6- 18 months. The theme of these lessons are parent encouragement. Parents are taught how to hold their babies in the water so that they are safe, but also have the freedom to explore their water surroundings by kicking, touching and splashing. Babies will learn front kick, back float and water exit. The classes are 30 minutes long with a large variety of times and days available. The cost for this program is $44.00 for members and $49.00 for non-members. Registration can occur online at www.stpetersmo.net or by phone at 636.939.2386 ext. 400.
Tips on Choosing a Program: All of the program mentioned above are similar in nature, so how do you pick the one that is right for you and your baby? Of course cost, location and schedule matter, but there are other considerations as well. Visit each location and check out the temperature of the pool. The warmer the pool, the happy your baby ( and you) will be. Observe a class and get a feel for the instructor's personality. Also, check out the maximum amount of people that are allowed in a class. The smaller the better, no more than 8 pairs is ideal. Remember to ask about lifeguards. There should always be a lifeguard on duty in case an accident would occur.
Swimming is a skill that everyone should learn. Starting lessons with your child when they are a baby is giving them a head-start and the confidence to help them love the water for the rest of their lives. Since parent participation is mandatory for these types of lessons, it will also be a great bonding experience for you and your baby.