11 Best Swimming Earphones
Updated on: March 2023
Best Swimming Earphones in 2023
Swimbuds Flip Headphones and 8 GB SYRYN Waterproof MP3 Player with Shuffle Feature
FINIS Duo Underwater Bone Conduction MP3 Player
- Bone conduction audio transmission amazingly clear sound in the water without the Use of ear buds
- Supports MP3 and wma audio formats compatible with iTunes; listen to music, audiobooks, podcasts and more
- 4GB of storage stores approximately up to 1000 songs or 60 hours of playback. Mac OS Users: Please empty the Trash on your computer before connecting the Duo to the USB
- Integrated Clip design secures the device to goggle straps to rest on the cheekbones for a comfortable and streamlined fit
- Waterproof Ipx8 to 3 meters and 30 minutes sound is clearest when submerged in water.Please refer user manual attached below for instructions and troubleshooting steps.
TOZO T10 Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Earbuds with Wireless Charging Case IPX8 Waterproof TWS Stereo Headphones in Ear Built in Mic Headset Premium Sound with Deep Bass for Sport Black
- [TWS & BLUETOOTH 5 0] - Adopt the most advanced Bluetooth 5 0 technology TOZO T10 Support HSP HFP A2DP AVRCP Provides in-call stereo sound Also own fast and stable transmission without tangling
- [Hi-fi stereo sound quality] - TOZO T10 offers a truly authentic sound and powerful bass performance with 8mm large size speaker driver - the drive area is 1 77 times than the normal drive area
- [One step pairing] - pick up 2 headsets from charging box They will connect each other automatically then only one step easily enter mobile phone Bluetooth setting to pair the earbuds
- [IPX8 waterproof]- earbuds and charging case inner Nano-coating makes it possible to waterproof for 1 meters deep for 30 minutes. It is suitable for sports to prevent water. Ideal for sweating it out at the gym . Even Wash the earbuds and base
- [Charge on-the-go]-TOZO T10 wireless earbuds can last for over 4 hours' playtime from a single charge and 14 extra hours in the compact charging case. Charging case support wireless charging. Providing convenient charging way with no strings attached
Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Headphones, DuoTen IPX7 Waterproof 27H Playtime AAC 8.0 CVC 8.0 True Wireless Earphones Earbuds with Hi-Fi Deep Bass 3D Stereo Sound, Touch Control & Charging Case
- ♪♫【Bluetooth 5.0 HiFi Stereo Sound】: This bluetooth wireless headphones is equipped with the latest Bluetooth 5.0 technology, and can provide about 4 times the communication range of the conventional one, and the connection stability is further improved. CVC8.0 noise cancelling, not affected by any outside noise, deliver Hi-fi sound quality, achieving the sound of the immersive music scene surround sound.
- ♪♫【Lasting Full Day Playtime】: The battery case allows this true TWS wireless earphones to be fully charged up to approximately six times, up to 4.5 hours' playtime on a single charge. Ideal for everyday sport, workout and even traveling around the world.
- ♪♫【One-Step Easy Paring】: You don't need any skills to use this Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Earbuds. Just remove the earphone from the case, and then enter the pairing mode after the power is turned on. In addition, there is a connection memory function, and once connected, it can be recognized automatically next time.
- ♪♫【Wireless Touch Control & IPX7 Waterproof】: Comfortable Bluetooth headsets for sports fits perfectly in your ear. No pressure during touch control of music playback/ pauses, Siri enable, call answer/ end. IPX7 waterproof rating let you don't have to worry about any rain washing or suddenly dropped into the water.
- ♪♫【Worry-Free After-Sale Service】: You can get 24-hour after-sales customer service. We are always dedicated to provide good quality products and service, if you are not satisfied with these sports headphones for any reason, contact us anytime we will always be here to help you. PLease rest assured to buy.💖
AGPTEK IPX8 Waterproof in-Ear Earphones, Coiled Cable Swimming Earbuds with Stereo Audio Extension Cable, Black
- IPX8 Waterproof: High-level water-resistant makes it suitable for sports such as bathing, surfing, running, skiing. The inner nano-coating makes it possible to immerse in water of 1.5 meters deep for 30 minutes without affecting the performance.
- Coiled Earphone Cords: Convenient use without any tangle(16-35cm extended length). There sizes(S/M/L) of eartips for swimming and two for general use give you a good fit and more choices.
- Extension Cord: Comes with 3.5mm male to female stereo audio cable(1m long). Extends the connection between AGPTEK waterproof ear buds and your music devices.
- High Sound Quality: Deliver clear crispy sound and correct intermediate frequency. Ensures superior audio performance in music playing by the advanced Noise Isolation technology.
- Wide Compatibility: Works with smart phones, tablets, MP3/MP4 players, kindle/kindle paperwhite and any other devices with 3.5 mm jack. FCC/CE/ROHS certificated.
Waterproof MP3 Player Swim Headphone Submersible IPX8 Flexible WrapAround Style Headphones Builtin Rechargeable Battery USB Connection w/ 4GB Flash Memory & Replacement Earbuds Pyle PSWP6BK
- Fully Submersible: WaterProof and durable (IPX8) the MP3 player and headphones are designed for long period use in water; Designed for sports like swimming, running, fitness, exercise and the like
- Music File Management: Easy drag and drop files from iTunes for Mac or Windows and enjoy multi format playback with MP3 and WMA compatibility; Built in with up to 10 hours of battery life on one charge you'll never be caught out again
- Flexible Non Interfering Headphone: Pyle’s flextreme mp3 player is universally sized bendable and adjustable for all head shapes; Wrap around style earphone are made to fit flexibly for your active lifestyle and slide on in seconds
- 4GB Flash Memory: Quick connect combination charging and data transfer cable that save hours of music; It has Simple touch control buttons; It also Includes 2 pair of water blocking earbuds in water use and 3 pair of active sport earbuds on land use
- Benefits: Pyle 2 in 1 Mp3 with headphone has water blocking earbuds so, there is also no risk of water getting between the music and your inner ear; You can listen and scan to your favorite music underwater, no matter what the activity is
- Please charge Fully before using, leave it charging overnight; Make sure that you didn't get water inside the charging port area
Waterproof Headphones for Swimming - Surge S+ (Short Cord). Best Waterproof Headphones for Swimming Laps
- SUPERIOR SOUND. Our Waterproof headphone technology uses the highest quality internal sound components to produce the best possible sound under water with premium bass
- HIGHEST WATERPROOF RATING. 100% waterproof stereo earphones that can withstand heavy perspiration, rain, and complete submersion to 12ft/3.6m underwater with an IPX8 rating
- PEACE OF MIND – Buy with confidence! Our product includes industry leading 1 YEAR WARRANTY. We are a small business and stand behind all the products we make
- COMFORTABLE & EASY TO USE. Designed for athletes by athletes with innovative and highly satisfying technology. Ergonomic sheared shape sits flush with the ear and is designed to promote proper alignment of the earbuds with the ear canal making it comfortable for you. Includes 5 sets of high quality earplugs (XS-XL) and tree tip set to ensure that these earphones stay securely in place while in activity
- In ear headphones H20 Audio Waterproof Surge Sportwrap+ sweat proof quality allows it to be the perfect headphones for working out, gym, swimming, biking, running, surfing, and paddle boarding
Wireless Earbuds, STOGA S2 Pro Bluetooth Earphones IPX7 Waterproof Sports in-Ear Earbuds Headsets
- Adopting Bluetooth V5. 0+Er/BDR HD rendering technology that produce incredible sound quality with deep bass and crystal crisp treble. Built in high quality noise reduction technology chip, can block out lots of surrounding noises during running, sports, jogging etc. Had Binaural call can hear your family or friend much more clearly.
- Developed by integrating the structures of human ears, two earwigs try their best to suit everyone auricle. By adjusting the angle of the earwigs to find the best point to fit securely, snugly, comfortably in your ears. Even do long time exercise they will not fall down. You can run, cycle, hike, swim and stay active in complete comfort.
- Never worry about walking away or losing your connection Again. Bluetooth headset ear buds Instantly pair with any Bluetooth device in seconds - your cell phone, iPhone, Samsung Galaxy Android, TV, laptop, tablet, smart watch, really anything, then stays connected, providing calls and chats with Siri - crisp, clear, unrivaled sound quality as you move about your day with an unwavering, stable signal from 40 feet away.
- The twins wireless earbuds can last for 5 hours music time on a single charge. The charging case is a power bank, It can charge the twins earbuds for 4-5 times, so the twins earbuds can last up to 24 hours. And the charging case (900mAh) has the battery display, you can know when is the best time to charge. You can go for a trip without worrying about battery shortage.
- Wireless headphones provide Stereo and monaural modes. That is, both headsets can be connected to different smart phone separately or used together for stereo mode. IPX7 waterproof certification, resistant to sweat, rain. STOGA has been dedicated to producing Bluetooth Audio device for years, We will provide the best quality of Service.
Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth 5.0, Kitbeez True Wireless Headphones IPX67 Waterproof Mini Stereo Headset, Hands Free in Ear Earphone Sport Swimming for iPhone Samsung Android
- 🎧【BLUETOOTH 5.0 】: Compared with V4.2, Bluetooth 5.0 provides faster transmission and more stable signal for up to 10 meters. The earbuds is compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung Galaxy, all bluetooth-enabled devices
- 🎧【ONE-STEP PARING】:The wireless earbuds will power on and pairing automatically when you take them out the charging case. Automatically turn off and charge when put them back in the case. The portable charging case is convenient to carry in your pocket
- 🎧【HD STEREO SOUND EARBUDS】:This in ear earphones has built-in HD sensitivity microphone, decent bass, provide clear and loud sound, and cvc6.0 active noise reduction technology ensures clear high quality calls and give you a better music experience
- 🎧【IP67 WATERPROOF FOR SPORT】:The bluetooth headphones with IP67 waterproof can protect your earphones from water and sweat, perfect for swimming, running, surfing, exercising and any other activities
- 🎧【LONG BATTERY LIFE】: Our true wireless earbuds can work for 5 hours music time,5 hours call time. And it can make a call with 2 earbuds at the same time. Offer you a more clear calling experience. Please feel free to contact us
Avantree Secure Fit Underwater Waterproof Earbuds for Swimming, Wired Sports Headphones for Gym Running Diving Surfing, IPX7, Short Cord with Over The Ear Hook and 6 Pair Soft Earphones Tips - TR509
- 【Waterproof Earbuds for Swimming & Other Sports】 Enjoy your music even while engaged in the most demanding sports activities - swimming, surfing, running, cycling, working out in the gym etc. (Note: these are not Bluetooth earbuds)
- 【Comfortable & Secure Fit】 Ear hook design ensures a locked-in fit for water and other sports. Wide assortment of different size/shape earbuds for the perfect fit. Note: use "tree-shaped" Waterproof ear tips for swimming or other water activities for best water ingress protection
- 【Short Cord Design for Swimming】 Cord is approximately only 1. 3ft/40cm long. Minimal cord hassle and optimized for head-mounted players (such as the iPod shuffle) providing a better swimming experience. (Note: 2. 6ft/80cm cord extension also included for normal, daily use)
- 【Not Audiophile Grade In-Ear-Monitors but Well-Balanced Sound】 These earbuds have a well-balanced sound with sufficiently adequate bass and highs that avoid listening fatigue. The amount of bass can vary depending on the ear tips chosen and whether the earbuds are properly seated in your ears.
- 【User Tips for Swimming】 If accumulated water in the earbuds causes the volume to decrease (or become silent) during use, Please shake the excess water from earphones. After each swimming session shake out the excess water and allow to dry before storage. This will ensure your earphones last as long as possible.
IPx8 Waterproof Headphones for Swimming MP3 Player,Enjoy Music Under Water/Running Gym Sweatproof by MIUSUK in-Ear Tree Earbuds Water-resistant Earphones(Cost-effective)
- 100% IPx8 Waterproof enjoy your music even while engaged in the most demanding sports activities - swimming, surfing, running, cycling, working out in the gym etc.
- 100cm length Suitable for swimming and running.
- Good fit with 2 clips would not easy to fall.
- Ergonomically Designed: Waterproof and comfortable for hours on end. The secure, over ear design will never fall out even during the most vigorous physical activities. Perfect for your daily swim workout, running, walking and the likes
- Friendly Tips: You’d better rinse with fresh water and wipe off water after using it, then store it with dry environment
Best Headphones for Under $100
Audiophiles love audio. Not just music, but anything that is perceived with the ears - movie audio, podcasts, field recordings, etc. Properly rendered audio is like....
If you're in love with audio but can't afford expensive headphones, this article is for you. Below is a list of the best headphones you can buy for less than $100. They aren't as good as what you can get for $500+, but the odds are, you won't notice unless you've ever used cans of that quality. The headphones listed below have a solid build, no static or distortion, low impedance, high bass, and a large frequency range.
Before purchasing headphones, here are some terms you should be familiar with - impedance, frequency, decibel, and aperture drivers. Impedance is essentially how much power it draws - the lower the impedance, the louder and longer you can generally play the headphones. If you're primarily going to listen to a portable audio player, lower impedance is necessary.
Frequency is the range of sounds it can play - the human ear, in general, can only hear about 20HTz - 20Khz - that doesn't mean higher and lower frequencies aren't better, however. The larger the frequency range, the better the audio will be. The lower the hertz, the better the bass and low sounds will be. The higher the kHz, the better and clearer the higher sounds will be.
Decibel is the essentially the power of the bass, or how deep the bass can get. If you listen to hip hop especially, you want to have at less 100db.
Sennheiser HD 280 - stereo, over-ears, 62ohm, 8htz - 25khz, 113db
The Sennheiser HD 280 headphones are closed-cup cans with excellent sound quality for the price. They aren't nearly as heavy as they look, and can be folded to make them smaller and easier to store. There's a cushion on the top of the band and around the ears, making them quite comfortably and fairly easy to forget about.
The cord is curly style, meaning it resembles the cords found on circa 90's telephones. It is a good way to keep the cord size smaller when you are sitting close to the port, but it can make it for difficult to use from a distance, as tension is needed to stretch the cord.
The impedance is at 62ohm, which makes this a more ideal choice for those who will using the headphones with a computer or television, versus a portable player. If they are used for a player, you should use an amp to get a better volume level, and expect shorter battery life.
Overall, the bass in these headphones is deep enough to liquify the brain. At the same time, the treble comes through clear and bright, so you don't feel overwhelmed by the thumping. There is no static, and the sealed cups do an excellent job of not only keeping sound out, but also preventing others from hearing what you're listening to.
Audio Technica ATH-M50 - stereo, 99db, 15hrz - 28khz, 38ohm, gold-plated
The Audio Technica ATH-M50 has a large number of fans, and for good reason. These headphones are cheap when compared to other professional/studio headphones, and offer amazing sound quality for the price.
These headphones sit over the ears, a contrast over the oval-shaped cups that sit around the ears. Some individuals find this style uncomfortable, but in general, they feel okay on the ears. The cups are hinged and can be folded into the band to make them more compact and easier to carry.
The cord is coiled, and isn't as long as you'd expect to find on headphones marketed as being professional and for studios. That doesn't matter, however, if you're looking for general computer usage.
The ATH-M50 are soundproof, and do an excellent job of blocking out external sounds - and this includes loud sounds that many would have trouble blocking. You will truly be isolated in these cans.
The audio quality is excellent - the bass is strong enough to feel in the chest, while the treble is clear and the mid-ranges are strong. There is no static, no distortion, no cord noise.
Koss Portapros - stereo
If you've had any interest in high-quality headphones on the past 20 years, the odds are you've heard of the Koss Portapros. These headphones are easily distinguished from all other headphones with their unique retro sci-fi design - these headphones are seriously sporting the McFly look, and that's not necessarily a bad thing.
These headphones are more portable than the two listed above. They don't have the huge foam earpads, and they have a basic metal headband. The drivers sit directly onto the ears with a half inch or so of foam in between. Above the cups are small two small foam pads designed to sit near the temporal areas for maximal comfort.
These headphones have surprisingly good sound quality despite the dubious looks. The frequency is 15hrz to 25khz with 110db. The bass is very deep, and makes listening to hip hop a joyous experience. For instrumental listening, these headphones will probably be a bit disappointing.
The ear cups fold back into the band, so they are very portable, hence the name. They are also durable. If you're an audiophile that happens to enjoy skating or biking, these will work best for you. They are light, extremely comfortable, and the temporal foam pads ensure they won't go flying off your head.
Shure E2c - stereo, 105db, gold-plated, noise canceling.
The Shure E2c are actually earbud headphones, and were thrown into the mix for those who want something a little more discreet for class or for walking around campus. These earbuds are designed to be sound proof, and they do an excellent job of doing just that. They effectively block out all ambient noise, and are perfect for loud blocking out loud noise sources, such as airplane engines, lawn mowers, and crying babies.
The Shure E2c have a unique, flexible ear plug design that resembles those found on other earbud headphones, but is different. The plug is rubbery and can be physically moved from side to side, almost as if it has a hinge. The plug is a little difficult to get into your ear at first, especially if you have small ear canals. Once in, however, these earbuds effectively block noise and are quite comfortable.
As far as sound quality goes, you can't beat these earbuds. The sound is clear and bright, with no distortions or static. The bass is deep, the treble is clear, and songs sound amazing.
Note: Prices are based on a number of different stores. The headphones may cost more from the manufacturer, but can are listed if they can easily be located from different stores for less than $100.