Best Swimming Headphones Mp3 in 2020
Swimbuds Flip Headphones and 8 GB SYRYN Waterproof MP3 Player with Shuffle Feature
Waterproof MP3 Player Swim Headphone Submersible IPX8 Flexible WrapAround Style Headphones Builtin Rechargeable Battery USB Connection w/ 4GB Flash Memory & Replacement Earbuds Pyle PSWP6BK
- Fully Submersible: WaterProof and durable (IPX8) the MP3 player and headphones are designed for long period use in water; Designed for sports like swimming, running, fitness, exercise and the like
- Music File Management: Easy drag and drop files from iTunes for Mac or Windows and enjoy multi format playback with MP3 and WMA compatibility; Built in with up to 10 hours of battery life on one charge you'll never be caught out again
- Flexible Non Interfering Headphone: Pyle’s flextreme mp3 player is universally sized bendable and adjustable for all head shapes; Wrap around style earphone are made to fit flexibly for your active lifestyle and slide on in seconds
- 4GB Flash Memory: Quick connect combination charging and data transfer cable that save hours of music; It has Simple touch control buttons; It also Includes 2 pair of water blocking earbuds in water use and 3 pair of active sport earbuds on land use
- Benefits: Pyle 2 in 1 Mp3 with headphone has water blocking earbuds so, there is also no risk of water getting between the music and your inner ear; You can listen and scan to your favorite music underwater, no matter what the activity is
- Please charge Fully before using, leave it charging overnight; Make sure that you didn't get water inside the charging port area
Pyle Upgraded Waterproof MP3 Player - V2 Flextreme Sports Wearable Headset Music Player 8GB Underwater Swimming Jogging Gym Earphones Rechargeable Flexible Headphones USB Connection9 -PSWP14BK
- MP3 player underwater - store hours of music with built-in 8GB flash memory. With simple touch controls enjoy music without carrying your smartphone or external music player
- Fully submersible - Waterproof and dust-proof (IPX8) designed for athletes in all sports, and for use in water up to two meters Deep. Along with being sweat proof and dustproof, The sports MP3 player is built to endure the toughest training
- High speed USB 2.0 connection - drag and drop files from iTunes for Mac or Windows and enjoy Multi-Format playback with MP3 and WMA compatibility. With up to 10 hours of battery life on one charge you'll never be caught out again
- Wire free - ideal for sports and active lifestyles, This unique digital music player allows you to be wire-free, hands-free, and without distraction whether you’re working out at the gym, playing outdoors or even swimming
- Ergonomically designed - for long-lasting comfort hours on end. The secure, behind the ear design will never fall out even during the most rigorous physical activities
Tayogo 8GB Waterproof MP3 Player Swimming Headphone with Shuffle Feature - Black
- WATERPROOF: The swimming headphones, mp3 player has a waterproof horn specially designed for swimming, With 0.2inches sound unit, enjoy the perfect bass underwater. In addition, it is equipped with a special earplug for swimming. It doesn't fall down when worn solidly. The ear does not enter the water and it fits the ear canal perfectly.
- 8GB MEMORY: The removable USB flash drive can download approximately 2,000 songs. The supported formats include MP3 (8 to 320kbps), WMA, DRM, OGG, WAV, and AAC-LC.
- LONG PLAYING TIME: You only need to charge mp3 for 2 hours and you can use it for 6-8 hours underwater of 3 meters.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND STABLE HEAD-MOUNTED SWIMMING HEADPHONE: This headphone has a net weight of 32g. Underwater listening music has no weight-bearing effect. The three-pointed triangle head-mounted design makes the headphone more stable on the head.
- HEAT RESISTANCE UP TO 60℃: This Waterproof MP3 player has good heat resistance, You can enjoy the music happily in hot spring bath or shower.
Sewobye Waterproof MP3 Player for Swimming, Underwater Headphones with Short Cord, Waterproof Music Player with Shuffle Feature
- The Best waterproof mp3 player for the lap or marathon swimmer. The device is light-weight and easy to operate. The clip, which will attach to goggles, can also be attached to clothing or the straps of backpacks. The control buttons have been designed with raised ridges that are perfect for wet finger-tips. The player is elegant in its design. No rough edges and very smooth to touch. Once you read the operating instructions, you can operate the player without looking((No need display at all).
- HIFI Lossless Sound Quality; Great sound under/out water; Download all your favorite music from your computer & audiobook, support Audio Formats: MP3, WMA, FLAC, APE(no need convert software).16 hours of play time and memory capacity of over 2,000 songs (8 GB). This device allows you to shuffle through all your music in the memory; 100% Waterproof with gold plated stereo jack to prevent corrosion. Waterproof down to 10 feet.Waterproof Rating: IPX8.
- Short cord swimming headphones are perfect for swimmers for swimming in music, no more wrapping long lengths of cord around goggle straps! And one more audio extension cord is for different activities in need.
- This product has versatility beyond swimming and can be used with activities in which you might get wet. Running, surfing, Skiing or kayaking comes to mind.
- One year warranty, 30days no risk refund.
Sony NWWS413LM 4GB Sports Wearable MP3 Player (Blue)
- 4GB Sports Wearable MP3 Player, Waterproof: For use in salt & fresh water up to 2-meters deep, Sweat resistant, dust proof design endures through the toughest training conditions
- Ergonomically designed for a secure fit and long-lasting comfort, Ambient noise function so you aren’t isolated from the world around you, Up to 12-hours playback
- Drag & drop from iTunes for Mac or Windows, Playback MP3, WMA, AAC, and Linear PCM Audio Files, Supplied: USB dock, regular & swim earbuds (1set each), adjustment loop, Hi-Speed USB 2.0
H2O Audio Stream 2 100% Waterproof MP3 Music Player with Bluetooth and Underwater Headphones for Swimming Laps, Watersports, Short Cord, 8GB
- NO MORE CONVERSION ISSUES: You asked for it – and We Made it Better! The New Stream 2 now supports Apple iTunes music (m4a) and all other MP3, WMA, FLAC, APE formats. Now you can simply copy/paste or drag & drop any music from your computer to the memory without the need to converting to mp3. Plus you get 10 hours of play time with shuffle and memory capacity of over 2,000 songs (8 GB)
- SUPERIOR SOUND: The included H2O Audio Surge stereo headphones are engineered to provide you with superior sound and deep amplified bass. They are patented with a seal-tight jack which will reduce any USB connection issues and long term corrosion. The dedicated volume and track buttons make it easier to adjust the volume and find just the right song with the dedicated skip and fast-forward buttons that help you advance your music or audio books
- BLUETOOTH CONNECTION: The STREAM 2 can easily pair with your smart phone over a wireless Bluetooth connection. Pair your smartphone (iPhone, Samsung, Android etc.) with the STREAM 2 player and receive Spotify, Pandora music from your phone. No more boring workouts with 10 hours of play time and over 2,000 songs. NOTE: Bluetooth does NOT work underwater. Wireless range 30ft/10m
- 100% WATERPROOF: Patented designed with the highest waterproof rating of IPX8. H2O Audio waterproof technology allows headphones to withstand heavy perspiration, rinsing after active use, and submersion to 12ft (3m) underwater, for an unlimited amount of time. No other earbuds will match our quality and sound. You can enjoy all your outdoor activities like swimming, running, working out and sports without any worries
- HYDRODYNAMIC DESIGN: All our products have been ergonomic designed for the purpose of use in water. The speaker shape sits flush with the ear and is designed to promote proper alignment of the earbud. Our 360 Snap-Clip: Easily attaches to your goggles, swimsuit or board shorts. Rotate the clip to find the best angle for your needs. When you compare our product to others you will see there is no comparison
Tayogo 8GB Waterproof MP3 Player Bone Conduction Swimming Headphones Support FM with Shuffle Feature - Black
- 🏊 Waterproof Bone Conduction Swimming MP3 player - Tayogo Swimming headphones, built in 8GB MP3 player and come with bone conduction technology, which make you enjoy the music and being aware of the outside world.
- 🏊 Unique Design - Equipped with bone conduction speakers, you hear sounds from both the speakers and the surrounding environment. Built-in 8GB Memory up to 2000 songs can be stored, support variety audio formats, won't boring anymore when swimming, surfing or diving, enjoy music anytime anywhere.
- 🏊 Waterproof & Heatproof - IPX8 waterproof make it come true to enjoy music underwater. The feature of heatproof keep it working fine even in hot water that temperature is no more than 60℃/180℉,you can also enjoy music in bathing or hot spring.
- 🏊 Comfortable Wearing - Made of soft silicone material fits snugly, especially underwater. Based on 100% waterproof, Tayogo mp3 player is perfect at what it does - playing pre-loaded music in any conditions. Release your ears and relieve the pain of being suppressed by traditional earplugs.
- 🏊 One Year Warranty - Please be advised that all Tayogo items are under one year warranty. If you encounter any issue, please contact us and we will reach you within 24 hours.
Tayogo Waterproof MP3 Player, Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones for Swimming Support APP Control FM - Black
- 🏊 [Bone conduction Technology] - Bone conduction headphones transmit sound by transmitting vibrations directly to the ossicles. No need to insert the ear, you can hear the sound of the surrounding environment while listening to music and audio books, not only to ensure safety, but also to avoid hearing damage caused by in-ear headphones.
- 🏊 [Powerful APP Control] - After downloading the Tayogo App on your phone, you can control Bluetooth Play, MP3 Play, FM Play, and pedometers. If you couldn't find a way to use it rightly, please contact Tayogo customer service and we will reach you within 24 hours.
- 🏊 [Bluetooth 4.2 and 8GB memory] - 8GB U disk can hold up to 2,000 songs playback, while the Bluetooth connection distance cover 35 FT. When you listen to a song and there is an incoming call, it automatically switches to answering the phone mode and you don't have to worry about missing your important call when listening to music.
- 🏊 [Comfortable Wearing] - Made of soft silicone material fits snugly, especially underwater. Based on 100% waterproof, Tayogo mp3 player is perfect at what it does - playing pre-loaded music in any conditions. Release your ears and relieve the pain of being suppressed by traditional earplugs.
- 🏊 [Please Note] - the Bluetooth doesn't work underwater. About more deatails of bone conduction headphone, please see the video. The website address is https://www.yout
AfterShokz Xtrainerz Open-Ear MP3 Bone Conduction Wireless Sport Headphones, Waterproof for Lap Swimming and Watersports, Black Diamond with Swim Cap, 2.3
- EXCLUSIVE PACK - Includes Xtrainerz bone conduction headphones and swim cap. Unlike traditional headphones that send sound through the ear canals, our patented bone conduction technology delivers audio through the cheekbones. With nothing inside or over your ears, enjoy total awareness and comfort while you listen.
- LEAVE YOUR DEVICE BEHIND - 4GB of built-in MP3 storage holds up to 1, 200 songs, so you can load your favorite music, podcasts or audiobooks and dive into your workout. Xtrainerz support MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, and FLAC files. Not Bluetooth compatible.
- 8 HOURS OF PLAY - Enjoy 8 continuous hours of premium audio while you’re cross-training. Adjust volume and tracks at the touch of a button.
- IP68 RATED - Fully waterproof, Xtrainerz headphones perform in and out of the water so your favorite open-ear headphones can keep you company wherever your training takes you.
- COMFORTABLE + SECURE - The unique open-ear design of Xtrainerz enables bud-free, pain-free listening, and keeps the headphones in place stroke after stroke.
Tayogo Waterproof MP3 Player, Bluetooth Swimming Headphones with Shuffle Feature Support MP3 Play/FM/APP Control - Black
- 🏊【SWIMMING HEADSET】 Tayogo waterproof MP3 player with headsets are suitable for swimming, running, riding, walking, spa and other sports. Come with IPX8 waterproof rating, it can be worked up to 6 hours under water 10FT.
- 🏊【BLUETOOTH CONNECTION】 Please be noticed that Bluetooth couldn't be worked underwater, because water will block the signal. When you Stream music from your smart phone over a wireless bluetooth connection. Just pair the smartphone with MP3 player and receive Spotify, Pandora music from your phone.
- 🏊【SPECIAL APP CONTROL】 Please download "Tayogo" app on Apple Store or Google Play. Tayogo waterproof mp3 player Smart APP contain four functions: Bluetooth / FM / MP3 and Pedometer. Phone call is in priority, will not miss your phone call even if you are playing mp3 or FM.
- 🏊【ERGONOMICS DESSIGN】 Tayogo waterproof swimming headphones were designed for the purpose of use under water. The speaker shape sits flush with the ear, designed to promote proper alignment of the earbud, and equipped with a pair of Ergonomics earplugs for swimming.
- 🏊【ONE YEAR WARRANTY】 Please be noticed that all the Tayogo waterproof swimming headsets are under 1 year warranty. If any questions, please contact our after-sale email and we will reach you within 24 hours.
Sony MDR-SA5000 (SA5K) Headphones Review
This is a review of the MDR-SA5000 (SA5K) from Sony
-Harmonix Reimyo CDP-777 CD Player (w/mod by Upgrade Company)
-SinglePower SDS-XLR Balanced Headphone Amplifier
-Over 200 NOS tubes
-Sony MDR-R10s, Sennheiser HD650, Grado RS-1, AKG K701
-Grand Prix Monaco Modular Isolation System
-Virtual Dynamics Genesis Interconnects
-Virtual Dynamics Master Power Cords
Tone: The SA5Ks lean towards the treble, and are a little bright. Neither the mids or bass seem more/less pronounced than the other, but the treble is definitely front and center for these phones. This is likely a bi-product of these phone's emphasis on speed, detail, and clean representation.
Bass: The bass is a weak point for this headphone. Extension isn't terrible, but impact is on the light side and the tone doesn't have alot of body or bloom. These are very fast, clean headphones, and sometimes the result of increasing detail is losing tone and body.
Mids: Decent mids, but certainly nothing special. Of course, I'm very spoiled by my R10's mids as they're likely the best in all headphonedom. But again, very clean, and pretty accurate. But these certainly aren't romantic headphones that will make you melt at hearing female voices or classical music.
Higs: Bright and piercing out of the box, but burn in has a way of bringing the highs under control. After burn in, the highs actually come across as a highlight - especially with fast, exciting music that relies on lead instruments often playing in high registers.
Detail: THIS is where these headphones shine. It's likely due to the speed at which these headphones retrieve and deliver audio information, but they can make a claim to being the most detailed headphones on the market. It's not just the fact that you'll be able to hear everything, but that you'll be able to hear everything presented in such a clean, transparent manner. They certainly won't miss anything, and if it's in the recording, it will fish it out.
Speed: Obviously as I've already said these are EXTREMELY fast headphones. But before you interpret that as an intrinsic, positive quality, there's also a downside. Speed has to do with how fast a component transmits attack (the point at which a note enters) and decay (the point at which it fades/leaves). With phones of such speed what you get is attacks that hit very quickly, last very shortly, decays that end quickly, and a somewhat thin note "body". This means that legato music (like violins and other strings) often don't flow as well as they might. However, staccato music (think of fast metal riffing) is delivered on point without a "sludge" effect of notes running into each other.
An example might be if you were to listen to the E-string chugging of thrash metal bands (Metallica, Megadeth, etc). On a slower headphone it's easy to miss the pick/attack of the individual notes - but that's not so on the SA5Ks as they catch the attack of each rapid fire note and due to the quick decay are able to hit the next one with no note obscuration. This is also evident on the quick beats of techno and other club music.
Soundstage/Imaging: The soundstage is decent on the Y-axis (up/down), but weak on the X-axis (left right). The headphones also have a way of flattening sound images so you're not getting much depth either. However, making up for this is the pinpoint precise imaging which presents images with clearly defined edges, allowing instruments to breathe despite the limitations of the X-axis. Again, this is likely due to the speed of the headphone which doesn't allow for sound to be slowed and thus infringing into other sounds' space.
Component Matching: They definitely work best with a system that can fill out their lean character; providing more body and punch. Don't worry about slowing them down to the point where the detail and clarity is lost as I don't think that's possible. I've tried them even with very lethargic and sludgy tubes and the result is still a fast, clear sound that merely has better bass and fuller mids. One tube that goes wonderful with the SA5k is the Sylvania 6SN7W, which provides alot of body, dynamics, and "umph!". Of secondary importance is finding components that can extend the soundstage.
Music Best/Least Suited For: They're best suited for fast, complex music that doesn't rely on slow, toneful, emotive passages too much. Genres like progressive metal or techno sound excellent on these cans. They are also excellent with rock and other metal, even though I still often prefer Grado's kick and presentation. They're least suited for classical, emotive vocal music, and anything that uses slow, toneful, sweeping passages. Again, these ARE NOT romantic headphones. They are somewhat cold and merciless and really not for people who listen to music or audio to be swept away by beautiful sound.
Comparisons: These headphones are almost the opposite of those like the Senn HD650, which are slow phones with alot of body that can make it seem as if you're listening to music through a veil. However, the Senns work better on classical and vocal music. They also have better bass and soundstaging. The cans that come off as an amalgamation of the SA5Ks detail and the HD650's musicality is the AKG K701s. They have superb soundstage and air, good bass and highs, great mids, but also don't lose out on the detail department. I really don't have time to go into detailed comparisons with 1000 other phones, so hopefully this can provide a little more insight into how the SA5K sounds.
Comfort: I can't find any faults in this department. As far as I can tell these are well designed headphones that are easy to wear for hours on end.
The SA5K's greatest strengths are its incredible detail, speed, and clarity. Its weakness are its lack of body, warmth, musicality, and potentially harsh brightness. In the audio world it's often much more about personal preference than objective good/bad, better/best. So be careful and pick components which suit your tastes and musical needs. The SA5Ks are great headphones, and are competitive with others in their price range, but they are not monster killers (R10s, L3000s, Qualias), or the greatest headphones in history (or even in production now). They have a very unique sound that's very easy to impress upon first listen or impress any audio neophyte. Make sure to read good, descriptive reviews and choose the headphones that will work best for you.