Best Swimming Pool Automation System in 2022
Hayward Goldline PL-PLUS AquaPlus All-in-One Control and Salt Chlorination System
Pentair 522352 PL4 EasyTouch Control System for Pool or Spa
- Easy Touch PL4 Control System for Either a Pool or Spa (Single Body System).
- Controls the pool or spa pump and filtration system and three other pieces of equipment.
- Excellent for controlling lighting, heaters, heat pumps, spa controls, water features
- Control panel with integrated easy-to-read LCD display that is easy to operate with its clear, intuitive
- Weatherproof control panel can be used in both indoor and outdoor installations.
Pentair RCS1 Additional Spa Jet Switch Replacement Pool and Spa Automation Control Systems
- Made in United States
- Fits Pentair EasyTouch and IntelliTouch pool/spa automation control system
- Also fits Pentair Compool, LX80, LX820 pool/spa automation control system
- Additional spa jets switch replacement
Pentair TMRLX 24-Hours Mechanical Timer Replacement ComPool Pool and Spa Automation Control System
- This 24-Hours Mechanical Timer Is Designed To Use With Pentair Compool Pool And Spa Automation Control System
- Mechanical Timer Replacement
- Fits Pentair Compool Pool And Spa Automation Control System
- Country Of Origin: United States
Hayward Goldline AQ-TROL-HP-TL AquaTrol Above-Ground Swimming Pool Salt Chlorination System
- "TL" models have twist lock line cord and outlet
- Quick and Easy 30 minute installation
- The best water quality attainable soft silky feel - no more red eyes or dry skin always crystal clear and ready for swimming
- Digital salt display and 7 diagnostic indicators
- Selectable super chlorinate function
Pentair RLYLX 20-Ampere Additional Power Relay Replacement Kit Pool and Spa Automation Control Systems
- Additional power relay replacement kit
- Fits Pentair Compool pool and spa automation control system
- Also fits Pentair Lx80 commercial pool and spa automation control system
- It carries additional 20-ampere Current
Pentair 520555 IntelliChlor IC40 Salt Chlorine Generator Cell (US Version)
- Easy-to-view displays enable fast checking of salt levels, cell cleanliness, sanitizer output and water flow
- Adjustment is as easy as pressing two buttons
- All performance data—production settings, hours of operation, chlorine output, cell cleaning cycles, salt
- Cell use tracking feature communicates remaining hours of cell life in real-time
- Requires 520556 Intellichlor Power Center (sold seperately)
- Automatic shut-off feature protects the unit and prolongs cell life under low water temperature conditions
- Fits Pentair Compool to EasyTouch Upgrade automation
- On-time cycling prevents calcium and scale build-up to maximize cell life
- Ability to communicate with IntelliTouch, EasyTouch, and SunTouch automation systems
- Certified to UL 1081 standard for safety; NSF approved; Measures 7-inch length by 7-inch height by 17-inch width
Hayward Goldline AQL2-POD2 AquaPod 2.0 Touchscreen, Waterproof Wireless Remote
- ONLY works with Hayward ProLogic, AquaPlus or OnCommand Control systems. Light Dimming Control when available
- 100% waterproof with built-in rechargeable batteries (charging station included) and can operate while charging
- 4.3-inch touchscreen, color LCD Display for Convenient Night-time Viewing. Dual equipment capable
- Full Functional Control of Pool, Spa and Other Outdoor Features with control of multiple heaters and chlorinators
- Must be used with a Wireless Antenna which installs directly onto the side of the ProLogic, AquaPlus or OnCommand main control unit at the equipment pad and communicates with all other wireless accessories. Only one wireless base required per system
- This is an O.E.M. part
Circupool Universal40 Saltwater Chlorinator - Complete System with 40k-Gallon Max Cell - Compatible with Hayward Plumbing. 2019 Model with 2.0 lb. Output, USA Made Titanium Cell & 4 Year Warranty
- View Through Window - allows visual of vitals without opening door, double boxed
- Guaranteed compatibility, replaces old system in minutes
- No warranty penalty for self install - Four years limited
- Virtually the cost of a OEM Replacement Cell
- Easy compatible replacement for ANY SIZE Hayward / Goldline/ Aqua Rite
Hayward AQL-CHEM4-ACID Sense and Dispense Swimming Pool Automation
- Black Trim Ring for the following Hayward Lights: Universal Color Logic 160 and 320 Universal Cryptologic 160 and 320
- Illuminates most pools in vibrant color with a single light.
- Uses up to 86% less energy than incandescent lights.
Pentair RLYLX3HP 3 HP Additional Power Relay Replacement Pool and Spa Automation Control Systems
- Power relay replacement
- Fits Pentair Compool to EasyTouch upgrade, LX80 Commercial and Compool pool and spa automation control systems
- It carries additional 25-ampere current
- Operates at 3-horsepower
Crowd Control at Swimming Pools in Any State and City May Call for Two-Hour Limits
Pay and play for two hours at the public swimming pool. Sessions can protect against sunburn.
Some may call this a racket. The city can make more money if it owns the pool. If someone else owns the pool they can make more money.
If the city owns the pool and makes extra money by charging for two-hour sessions it can use the money to put towards things that the city needs such as street repair, buying new fire trucks and equipment and promoting tourism. The city would still have to pay the lifeguards, ticket takers, concession stand workers and pool cleaners '" pool maintenance as it always did but charging for sessions just gives the city extra money to work with.
While a city taking this measure is cutting down on overcrowding, which isn't fun for anyone if you have to bump heads and elbows when swimming or standing in the pool and diving off the diving board may have dangerous repercussions it does serve a functional purpose at protecting pool goers.
When days are sweltering to degrees in the hundreds it may be a good idea to swim for only two-hours. Water reflects the sun rays and causes sunburn. Sun blocks in intense heat may be hard to keep on. Waterproof sun blocks may still have to be reapplied. Sun blocks may also come with time limits that tell you when to reapply after a specific amount of time has passed. The two-hour sessions that the pool imposes may be well within the boundaries of a sun blocks reapplication. The sun block doesn't have to be reapplied for two hours so the sessions keep pool goers from being in the sun and becoming overexposed to its harmful rays if after the session the pool goers leave. And its also helpful if the pool goers didn't bring any sun block with them but they did apply it before they came to the pool. It can save pool goers from painful sunburn that if the pool goers are unprotected can turn into second and third degree burns. If the pool goers go during a session in the most extreme and harmful heat hours of the day the two-hour session may not help that much in preventing sunburns.