11 Best Swimming Pool For Kids
Updated on: May 2023
Best Swimming Pool For Kids in 2023
Homech Inflatable Swimming Pools, Kiddie Pools, Family Lounge Pools, Family Swimming Pool for Kids, Adults, Babies, Toddlers, Outdoor, Garden, Backyard, 95 x 56 x 22 in, for Ages 3+
Intex Dinosaur Inflatable Play Center, 98in X 75in X 43in, for Ages 2+
- Water flows to palm tree sprayer and waterfall adjusts with control valve
- Landing mat for extra padding
- Drain plug in pool floor
- Capacity: 57-gallon
- Comes with repair patch
Homech Family Inflatable Swimming Pool, 118" X 72" X 20" Full-Sized Inflatable Lounge Pool for Kiddie, Kids, Adult, Infant, Toddler for Ages 3+,Outdoor, Garden, Backyard, Summer Water Party
- Spacious Play Room for Your Family: The family inflatable swimming pool can hold up to 2 adults plus 3-5 kids to enjoy a splashing pool party in the backyard
- Durable &Long Life Span: The inflatable pool is 50% thicker than most in the market, reducing the risk of punctures ensuring a lengthy life span
- Safe & Soft: Made with Naphthalene and Lead Free, BPA-free material( CPSIA ,CPC and ASTM certificates )guarantee the safety. Super soft inflatable floor of this inflatable family pool, as a cushion between the ground and kids ,increase kid protection
- Quick and Easy: Inflate in 3-4 minute by electric pump (not included), built-in 2 curve water valves double the drainage speed
- Sturdy &Stable: 3 individual air chambers each with double intake and free flow exhaust valve which can withstand weight while preventing air or water leakage so the swimming pool is always ready with fun for you
Intex Swim Center Paradise Inflatable Pool, 103in X 63in X 18in, for Ages 3+
- 2 air chambers wach with double valve intake and free-flow exhaust vavle
- Includes a repair patch and a shelf box
- The dimensions are 103" x 63" x 18"
- Allows for 12 in. depth of water; Capacity is 151 gallons
- 2 air chambers wach with double valve intake and free-flow exhaust vavle
- Includes a repair patch
- The dimensions are 103" x 63" x 18", 14 gallon vinyl pool
- Capacity is 151 gallons
- Also includes a shelf box
Intex Swim Center Family Inflatable Pool, 120" X 72" X 22", for Ages 6+
- 120" x 72" x 22" large family pool
- 3 air chambers each with double intake and free flow exhaust valve
- 264 gallon capacity
- 15 gauge vinyl. This product does NOT come with a pump.
- Extra wide side walls for comfort
- Drain Plug Included
- Check the area under and around the pool for any sharp objects and/or debris that may cause a puncture
Intex Rainbow Ring Inflatable Play Center, 117" X 76" X 53", for Ages 2+
- Center includes water slide, wading pool, water sprayer, ring toss game (with 4 inflatable rings)
- Water sprayer attaches to garden hose to keep kids cool in summer
- Water capacity: 77 gallons.
- Ball roller game and toss ball game (six plastic play balls included)
Intex Kiddie Pool - Kid's Summer Sunset Glow Design - 58" x 13"
- Constructed from durable vinyl
- Kids can beat the heat in the Sunset Glow inflatable pool
- The 12" walls of this pool are formed by three colorful rings
- 58" x 13"
Intex Mini Frame Pool, Blue
- Have fun splashing and playing in the Intex Mini Frame Pool.
- Includes: Foam padded horizontal beams for comfort, drain plug & repair patch kit
- Age: 3+ years
- Approximate size: 48” x 48” x 12”
- Water capacity: 89 gallons (9-1/2” of wall height)
Intex Dinoland Inflatable Play Center, 131in X 90in X 44in, for Ages 3+
- Keep cool with the movable Dino Arch water spray which attaches to a water hose
- An included soft slide with a landing pad will be a delight to everyone
- Water Capacity: 74 gallons (6in of wall height)
- Approximate inflated size: 131in L x 90in W x 44in H
- Age grade: 2+ years
(68") Inflatable Splash Sprinkler Pad for Kids Toddlers Dogs, Kiddie Baby Pool, Outdoor Water Mat Toys - Baby Infant Wading Swimming Pool - Fun Backyard Fountain Play Mat for 1 -12 Year Old Girls Boys
- HAVE A SPLASH PARTY - The Zen Laboratory inflatable splash pad is a great alternative to your traditional swimming baby kids pool for kids. Our scientists combined the best parts of a kiddie pool, water slip n slide and water toys to make the most entertaining fountain spray pad for kids on the market!
- TAKE A DIP IN THE COOLEST OF POOLS - Your little one's love playing outside, so why not give them a little relief from the heat? We promise that this is the best water pool toys for children 2 - 10 years old
- MAKE A SPLASH INTO SAFETY - Your little one's safety is our top priority. With the Zen Laboratory large dog bath swimming pool and sprinkler for kids, we guarantee uncompromised quality with a splash pad that is both BPA and phthalate free.
- MADE BY PARENTS FOR PARENTS - Any parent knows, kids love swimming pools. We also know that pools for kids come with their own set of dangers. With the Zen Laboratory splash pad, your kiddos can cool off without the hazards of your traditional swimming pools.
- PROUD AMERICAN COMPANY - We know nothing comes before the safety of our kids and the quality of their toys! If for any reason your purchase isn’t right for you, reach out to Zen Laboratory customer care (right here in the USA) and we’ll happily make things right!
Intex Swim Center Family Inflatable Pool, 103" X 69" X 22", for Ages 6+
- The dimensions are 103" x 69" x 22", 14 gallon vinyl pool
- Capacity is 198 gallons. Also comes with a shelf box. Includes a repair patch
- 2 air chambers each with double vavle intake and free-flow exhaust vavle
- Do not lean, straddle, or exert pressure on the inflatable wall or side wall as injury or flooding could occur. Do not allow anyone to sit on, climb, or straddle the sides of the pool. Pools are subject to wear and deterioration. Properly maintain your pool. Do not install the pool on mud, sand, soft or loose soil condition, deck, platform, balcony, concrete, asphalt or any other hard surfaces
- NOTE: Refer the User Manual before use.
General Safety and Maintenance Tips for Your Swimming Pool
Just got a pool? There's a few things you might want to know before you set it up....
It takes about an hour a day to take care of an 18-foot pool. If your pool is much larger consider a couple hours the minimum you'll need for pool maintenance each day. Don't make the mistake of thinking that if you have a cheap backyard pool that it doesn't require much maintenance. All sorts of bacteria can grown in untreated pools, causing illness in family members, particularly kids.
Routine maintenance of your pool requires you to have a net for scooping out large objects, like leaves. You'll also need a test kit which indicates which chemicals are low and need added. This is very important to make sure the pool is not only sanitary, but is not over-treated causing swimmers to receive chlorine burns to eyes and nostrils. You'll also need a pool vac. There are different types depending upon whether or not you have a vacuum inlet on the filter system. You'll need to vacuum the pool daily, or weekly, depending upon how many swimmers there have been and how much debris has fallen into the pool.
You'll cut down considerably on pool maintenance if you make sure there is a water hose or outdoor shower that swimmers can rinse off with before entering the pool. Sand and dirt on the bottoms of feet, as well as powders, lotions and other body supplies, can cause extra maintenance.
You'll need a nylon brush or glove with which to clean the walls of the pool, usually weekly. If you have a large pool these can be found in a type that has a long handle making it easier to clean from outside of the pool.
You'll need various chemicals to keep the pool clean. Chemicals to prevent algae build-up, chemicals to make the ph balance go up or down, chlorine tablets, and shock, to purify water that has become cloudy or odorous. Make sure that you always keep pool chemicals locked away, in a cool place, away from kids and animals.
Chemicals aren't the only thing needed to have and keep a safe and clean pool. You'll need to make sure you've got a good fence around the pool, regardless of whether or not your city code requires it. Check frequently to make sure the gate is locked, particularly at night, and be sure the fence has no places where children could squeeze through.
Cover your pool with a tarp, when you can, if it's not in use. There are now pool alarms, which are well worth the cost, that can be set while the pool is not in use. If anything breaks the water surface the alarm will sound to alert the owners and nearby residents. These alarms have already saved lives and are worth their weight in gold.
Pool safety and cleanliness are all part of being a pool owner, so make sure you follow the guidelines of the pool manufacturer, test water regularly and keep chemical levels maintained, and take measures to be sure your pool is safe for kids.