Best Swimming Pool Heat Pump Uk in 2020
Intex Swimming Pool- Easy Set, 8ft.x30in.
Intex Easy Set Up 10 Foot x 30 Inch Pool
- 10 ft diameter x 30" (2.5 ft) height. No filter pump is included with the pool. A filter pump would need to be purchased separately.
- Very easy to set up, no tools needed
- Super easy set-up! Ready for water in 15 minutes!
- Set-up & maintenance DVD is included
- Water capacity: 1,018 gallons (3,854 L)at 80% full
Intex Kiddie Pool - Kid's Summer Sunset Glow Design - 58" x 13"
- Constructed from durable vinyl
- Kids can beat the heat in the Sunset Glow inflatable pool
- The 12" walls of this pool are formed by three colorful rings
- 58" x 13"
Intex Swim Center Family Inflatable Pool, 103" X 69" X 22", for Ages 6+
- The dimensions are 103" x 69" x 22", 14 gallon vinyl pool
- Capacity is 198 gallons. Also comes with a shelf box. Includes a repair patch
- 2 air chambers each with double vavle intake and free-flow exhaust vavle
- Do not lean, straddle, or exert pressure on the inflatable wall or side wall as injury or flooding could occur. Do not allow anyone to sit on, climb, or straddle the sides of the pool. Pools are subject to wear and deterioration. Properly maintain your pool. Do not install the pool on mud, sand, soft or loose soil condition, deck, platform, balcony, concrete, asphalt or any other hard surfaces
- NOTE: Refer the User Manual before use.
Intex Inflatable Stars Kiddie 2 Ring Circles Swimming Pool (48" X 10") [Assorted Styles]
- Constructed from durable vinyl
- Kids can beat the heat in the Kiddie 2 rings inflatable pool
- Kiddie pool comes in Assorted Colors
Intex Snorkel Buddies Snapset Pool, 60 X 10
- Intex snapset pools offer fast and easy set up to provide relief from the summer sun
- Pool allows for 9 1/2" (24cm) of water
- Repair patch included
- Age grade: 3+
- 5' X 10" (152cm x 25cm)
Intex Aluminum Base Solar Pool Cover Reel
- Roll out your solar pool cover easily with this hand-cranked solar cover reel (does not include cover)
- Suitable for above ground rectangular frame pools with width from 9 feet to 16 feet
- Conveniently designed to attach to the metal frame of your pool
- A locking feature on the handle will prevent the cover from unintentional unrolling
- Heavy duty construction with interlocking aluminum shaft
Intex Swim Center Family Inflatable Pool, 120" X 72" X 22", for Ages 6+
- 120" x 72" x 22" large family pool
- 3 air chambers each with double intake and free flow exhaust valve
- 264 gallon capacity
- 15 gauge vinyl. This product does NOT come with a pump.
- Extra wide side walls for comfort
- Drain Plug Included
- Check the area under and around the pool for any sharp objects and/or debris that may cause a puncture
Bestway 8' x 26" Solar Pool Cover
- Collects the rays of the sun for additional heating
- Cover floats on water surface to provide heat insulation
- Reduces evaporation
- For Bestway 8'x26" Fast Set Pool or similar pools by other brands
Zodiac Heat Line Plus 70 KW
Yardwe Electric Balloon Air Pump 700W Electric Balloon Inflator Dual Nozzle Inflator Blower Portable Pump with US Plug 1PCS
- Light weight and portable design.
- This item is well made of premium material for durable and practical use.
- It is an effortless way to inflate balloons and other large inflatables.
- It comes with 2 nozzles to ensure its practicability.
- Easy to use and with high performance, it is really a wonderful electric air pump for outdoor and indoor use.
Kansas City Firemen Busted for Filling Private Pool with Fire Hydrant
At a home in Kansas City, Kansas, three firefighters connected a hose from their truck to a nearby hydrant. But they weren't there to put out a fire; they were filling up a swimming pool on company time.
According to the Kansas City Star, officers patrolling the neighborhood near 51st Street and Hagemann Street saw fire truck (Pumper 17) pull up to a residence. Mike Taylor, a representative for Wyandotte County's Unified Government claims that a three-person crew "allegedly hooked a fire hose to a hydrant", connecting that hose to Pumper 17, and then filled the resident's swimming pool.
The firefighters were on-duty when the incident occurred, using fire equipment that, according to Taylor---needed to have been available immediately in case of an emergency. Taylor also confirms that even though the truck itself was available to respond to a call, removing the hoses and re-connecting them to the truck would have taken at least 20 to 30 minutes.
The Associated Press reports that all three firefighters currently remain on duty while the incident is being investigated. The three-man crew accused in the matter was led by a 20-year veteran of the department. In fact, he was serving as acting captain.
The Kansas City Star reports that the Board of Public Utilities will review the amount of water that was used to fill the pool, and will charge the resident for it. That resident, who was unable to be reached for comment, may be sent to court if he/she does not provide reimbursement to the utility department. At this point, no one knows whether that resident is a friend or relative of any of the three men.
As for the firefighters, the fire department's investigation is expected to reveal more details of the incident.
"Taking water without paying for it is theft, very simply," concluded Taylor.
The firefighters could potentially face criminal charges as a result of that theft. Additionally, because the department has determined that the incident jeopardized public safety, the firemen could be disciplined with suspension or termination due to the accusations. Per the Kansas City Star, the decision in the case could be rendered by the end of the week.
"It is very simple: Fire Department equipment was misused, they did it on duty and they stole water if what alleged actually happened... That kind of conduct can't be condoned or tolerated," Taylor continued.
Whatever is found through the fire department's investigation will determine whether any criminal charges are filed against the firefighters involved.
Robert Cronkleton, "KCK Firefighters Allegedly Fill Pool While on the Job", Associated Press, "Cops: Fire Crew Used Hydrant For Pool",