Best Swimming Pool Maintenance App in 2023
Swimming Pool Maintenance Tips and Tricks
Little Giant APCP-1700 Automatic Swimming Pool Cover Submersible Pump, 1/3-HP, 115V
- Removable intake screen for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Built in handle for portability and ease of placement and removal
- 3/4" garden hose connection
- 25' power cord
- Integrated float switch for reliable automatic operation
- Activates in 2" of water
- Side discharge for optimal water removal
Swimming Pool Maintenance - Beginners Guide
Skimbot AI Surface Robot Cleaner for Swimming Pools, Bluetooth Enabled, App Functionality, for Backyard Pool Maintenance, Solar Powered
- Lightweight, easy to use Skimbot robot with sliding collection tray that prevents dirt and leaves from backwashing into your pool.
- Bluetooth enabled robot with Proprietary iOS app and Android app for remote operation and automation schedules, plus anti-theft mode, eco-operation, and silent mode.
- Constructed of DURABLE, UV enhanced plastics to withstand harsh pool environments, hot and cold temperatures, as well as overly sunny days. Efficient solar panels for energy operation and intelligent on-board navigation system to map water surface and target dirty areas.
- Turbo side wall washing to release and capture debris that clings to the pool edge, catching even smaller leaves, pollen, dust, and preventing algae blooms. Four forward facing sensor eyes determine distance to obstacles allowing for evasive maneuvers well before the chance of becoming stuck on pool edges, built-in tables, rock formations, hot tub outlets, ledges, and pool ladders.
- An offensive leader for overall pool maintenance and cleaning, Skimbot works well in tandem with in-floor vacuum systems and bottom vacuums while decreasing the need to use such bottom cleaners or operate the pool pump as often.
- Suggests proper chlorine levels
- Calculates chemical additions for Chlorine, pH, Total Alkalinity, Cyanuric Acid, & Calcium Hardness
- Calculates pool volume
- Determines whether your pool water is balanced
High Performance Swimming Pool Pump In-Ground 1.5 HP-230V
- Same quality as Hayward, Sta-Rite and Pentair
- Quiet, efficient and self priming - 1.5 HP - 230 V - 7 A - 88 GPM - H 20 m
- Corrosion proof polymer construction for high durability
- Transparent lid allows for quick inspection of strainer -
- Not Legal for Sale in California
CLOROX Pool&Spa My Pool Care Assistant, 50 Test Strips
- Works with iPhone and Android
- Instant, accurate customized test results
- Step-by-step treatment instructions
Clorox Pool&Spa Pool Care Kit for Small Pools (Packaging may vary)
- Chlorinating Tablets - Kill Bacteria and keeps water clean
- Shock - Clears cloudy water and removes organic contaminants
- 6-Way Test Strips
Patten Pool Repair
Clorox Pool&Spa Shock XtraBlue 1 lb
- Easy open, easy pour bottles
- Multi-functional pool shock with algae-fighting crystals
- Creates crystal clear water
- Kills and prevents green, black and mustard algae
- Kills bacteria
- Improves filter performance
- Reduces chlorine odor and eye irritation
Abigail Taylor and Swimming Pool Accidents
The very tragic story of Abigail taylor should remind us all how we have to be very careful when it comes to swimming pools.
It is sad that cases like these have to happen so that politicians and law makers see how important it is to make safety regulations like these. I have heard many stories of kids getting caught in pool drains, and I have had a first hand experience when my friend briefly got caught in a pool drain. Accidents like these are so scary and often tragic for the people involved.
I remember one time that my friend got her hair caught in the pool drain. There was about five of us there are she was swimming around being silly. She was too close to the drain and she got her hair caught. I saw what happened right away my one friend ran to go get help, and the rest of us tried to get her hair out of the drain. Fortunately for her, it was just her hair and we were able to remain calm enough to pull it back out. Looking back on the situation it could have turned out much worse then it did. My friend was lucky that she was able to hold her breath long enough for us to help her get her hair out. She was also lucky that it was just her hair that got caught. If she was by herself there wouldn't have been anyone there to help her, and the situation would not have turned out good. I don't understand why laws have not been passed to ban pool drains like this sooner.
When I was in my teens I would spend a lot of summers in the pool at my friend's house. Looking back now I realize how many things we did that we could have got hurt from. Kids spend a lot of time in pools playing games and not thinking about safety. I know teenagers often don't think about what consequences their actions might have.