Best Swimming Pool Near Me in 2021
Intex Mushroom baby Pool, 40" x 35", for Ages 1-3
My City : Mansion
- 9 awesome locations! Garage, Helipad, Safe Room, Swimming Pool and more. Check them out and be-dazzled!
- 20 characters that you can play as and move around in your other My City games!
- Be a true rockstar and ride your very own Helicopter!
- Personalize your cool car in your high-tech garage and go with them in your other My City games!
- Discover hidden locations, hideouts, and gifts.
- Hidden treasures and brain puzzles. Are you smart enough to discover everything?
- Daily gifts and furniture to upgrade your home and wardrobe.
- All My City games connect to each other, Easily Move characters and items between games.
- Play as you want, stress-free games, Extremely high playability.
- Kids Safe. No 3rd party Ads and IAP. Pay once and get free updates forever.
Your First Triathlon, 2nd Ed.: Race-Ready in 5 Hours a Week
Greenco Inflatable Mom and Baby Swimming Ring With Sun Shade Canopy
- Mom and baby float ring with "bucket style seat" made of soft yet durable high quality PVC material.
- Sun canopy can easily retract for proper adjustment to protect baby from sunlight. Canopy is also removable for storage
- Great to get you child acclimated to water! or just some fun pool time with you baby.
- Mom or any adult can snuggle in to the half ring to accompany and play with the baby.
- Recommended for kids ages 1 to 3 years old. Child must be accompanied with adult!.
SwimWays Baby Spring Float Mommy and Me with Canopy
- The SwimWays Baby Spring Float Mommy and Me with Canopy baby float has a removable float ring for parents, allowing you to float along and interact with your baby face-to-face, catching every smile and giggle!
- Removable sun canopy provides shade and UPF 50+ sun protection, and the mesh sides allow you to maintain eye contact with your baby at every angle.
- Soft mesh seat with a low center of gravity, child safety valves, and dual air chambers enhance security
- Fabric-covered inflation adds durability and comfort and the patented inner spring around the outside edge adds greater stability in the water.
- Folds flat into 3 compact circles for easy storage and portability - it's the perfect baby float for travel! Carry/storage bag included.
Tempt Me Women One Piece Swimsuit Plunge Mesh Ruch Swimwear Black Stripe XL
- High neck design with a padded push-up bra and neck hook closure provide support and shaping.
- The see-through mesh style and deep plunge back design amp up the bathing suit, to be more flirty, awesome, and chic.
- Excellent quality: The smooth fabric material is stretchy, comfortable, and soft, ensuring you will thoroughly enjoy wearing it. Note: Regular size: XS,S,M,L,XL. Plus Sizes: 14 Plus, 16 Plus, 18 Plus, 20 Plus.
- The ruched pattern in the torso accentuates your curves and hides any imperfections perfectly while still being flattering.
- This one piece swimsuit endows you special feeling about confidence, beauty and joy in vacation, honeymoon, beach trip, pool party and various water activities.
Rule Replacement Strainer Base f/Pool Cover Pump
- Rule replacement strainer base for the Pool Cover Pump
- Protects the pump from leaves and debris
- The wide base provides stability and prevents the pump from tipping over
- Holds the pump upright
ME MARTIAN ELITE Tribord/Subea Easybreath (2019 Version) Full Face Snorkel Mask with Waterproof earplug, Enhanced Anti-Fog and Anti-Leak
- DESIGNED By INNOVATOR - It is designed by Decathlon, the inventor of easy-breath full-face snorkel mask.
- 180° FULL FACE VIEW - Panoramic field of vision, 180° effect. Largest viewing area of any snorkel on the market.
- EASY BREATHING - Full mask for natural breathing through the nose and/or mouth.
- ANTI-FOG & ANTI-LEAK - An exclusive air circulation concept that prevents the formation of fog; Two mask sizes with a silicone face skirt for comfort and a watertight seal.
- WATERPROOF - The "Dry Top" snorkel system limits water entry through the top of the snorkel.
punada Baby Pool Float with Canopy Inflatable Swimming Floats for Kids (Mommy&Baby)
- ★The float has two handles,a cute steering wheel that does spin and an adorable horn that beeps in the middle. These design are great for wading around and letting kids think they are driving a real boat and honk their horn. Your little one will absolutely have much fun playing with Punada pool float. If you are not satisfied with our product for any reason, welcome to contact us at PunadaAfterSaleService@gmail.com or +1-931-452-9230 for full refund or free replacement.
- ★This pool float comes with a sun canopy which attaches and detaches easily.It works to keep the direct sunlight off baby and you don't have to worry about your little one getting sun burnt.It also enables you to take it off for night time or cloudy day playing.
- ★Festive and nice colors that appeal to toddlers.The boat is a very cute yellow and blue and great unisex designs.Very cute swimming float boat, bright color and well design bring a lot of fun to my babies.
- ★Don't leave your little ones alone while using this float. You should never be further than arms reach using this with your baby or toddler. Please keep this in mind. Watch your kids and make them feel way more comfortable in the water.
- ★If you are looking for a good, stable, and quality swim toy to sit your child in. This is the right one for you. This baby float is made of good Eco-friendly PVC and Non-toxic ink printing. It was very sturdy and packed up small enough to fit in a suitcase for vacation.
TRSCIND Baby Pool Float Swimming Floats Inflatable Shark Baby Floatie with Canopy for Infant Toddler Kid (6-36 Months)
- 🦈SAFETY BABY FLOAT: The baby pool float with canopy and two heavy-duty handles gives baby a secure feeling. Leg openings in the center allow babies to sit cozily while floating. Safety valves prevent the floats from air leaking. It is ideal for babies to learn to swim or just simply enjoy splashing in the pool
- 🏊PREMIUM QUALITY: Pool baby floats made of extremely durable PVC allows excellent waterproof and air-tight performances. We adopt none-toxic material, harm-free to kids and environment. TRSCIND pool floats kit comes with a convenient carry bag and a repair kit
- 🦈UNIQUE AND ENGAGING DESIGN: Cute shark baby float with the eye-catching shark design, the detachable sunshade canopy keeps the direct sunlight off baby. 8 mini bells in the air chamber will arouse more joy while playing with water. Everyone will love this cute shark baby floats that Wherever you go
- 🏊STABLE, BUOYANT EXTRA-WIDE SHARK FLOAT: The high quality material greatly improves the stability of baby pool float. With the steady backrest, your baby can lay back comfortably and keep a perfect balance. It is easy to fold for storage
- 🦈DIMENSIONS & SUITABLE AGE: Shark Baby float measures 35"L x 31"W x 25.6"H; Seat: 30’’x40’’; Canopy: 28’’x18’’; Thickness: 0.25mm. weight capacity: 75 lb, recommended for babies age 6-36 months. A pump is required for inflating
Airhead Adult Universal Type 2 USCG Approved Life Jacket
- Turns most unconscious wearers face up in water
- Durable nylon fabric; adjustable belt for secure fit
- Minimum 15. 5 lbs. of buoyancy
- Lightweight, easy to store. Great to have on board for compliance or to fit multiple sizes
- UNIVERSAL fits adults 90 lbs. and over (30"-52" chest)
- Basic flotation for the boating enthusiast
- Designed specifically to provide minimum buoyancy and turn an unconscious person face up in calm water situations
- Waist belt, Absolute Outdoor Kent Adult Over 90-Pound Compliance PFD Type II Life Jacket (Orange)
- Less bulky and affordable
- USCG approved
Great Wolf Lodge in Mason, Ohio Proved to Be Better Than Disney World: My Review
I thought the Great Wolf Lodge was simply a hotel with a big swimming pool. Boy was I wrong! Great Wolf Lodge is now our favorite family vacation spot. Read on to find out why you might just wanna skip Disney World this year.
Boy, was I wrong! My family went to the Great Wolf Lodge in Mason Ohio last weekend for 2 nights beginning on Friday and checking out on Sunday. Our experience was so amazing that I am coming out of a 9 month writing hiatus to share our experience with you.
It is not easy to figure out how to begin a review of such a multi-faceted experience. Since I plan on writing several pieces on the Great Wolf Lodge, I will make this review simple without a lot of tips and advice on how to make your Great Wolf Lodge experience better. Instead, I will focus on the strengths and weaknesses of this affordable, family oriented experience through our family's eyes.
I am a 35 year old mother with 2 boys, ages 7 and 4. My husband is 41 and the 4 of us went to the Great Wolf Lodge together. We are not new to vacations and have gone to Disney World nearly every year as our family vacation. You will hear me compare the Great Wolf Lodge several times to Disney World since I tend to compare all vacation experiences to our favorite destination. If I have not already peaked your interest in taking your family to the Great Wolf Lodge, I am thinking the following statement will do just that. After a weekend of family fun at the Great Wolf Lodge, I have decided that the Great Wolf Lodge is now my favorite family experience. You will have to read on to find out why.
Great Wolf Lodge Rooms:
We stayed in a Kid Cabin Suite when we visited the Great Wolf Lodge in Mason, Ohio. As soon as we walked in the suite, the roominess stood out for all of us. Our suite had a beautiful fireplace, a patio with a sliding glass door, a seating area, dining table with chairs, an area with a microwave and small refrigerator and a large bathroom. The Great Wolf Lodge's Kid Cabin Suites have a log cabin built inside the family suite. Inside the cabin, there are a set of bunk beds, another twin bed along with a TV and adorable animal murals on the wall. Our boys loved their area so much that I silently wished we could spend the whole weekend right in there with them. The truth is, right at that moment, I felt like even if we did nothing else, we had gotten our money's worth. If you knew what a very thrifty mom I am, you would know what a telling statement that is for me. This immediate feeling of satisfaction set a tone of relaxation for us. We did not feel like we had to participate in many things in order to feel that we had not wasted our money. We already felt satisfied. The suite was spectacular.
Our Great Wolf Lodge suite easily had twice the room of our rooms at Disney's Pop Century resort that we are used to having. At the Great Wolf Lodge suite, we had enough room to move freely and put our personal belongings away without feeling crammed and uncomfortable. My only complaint about our suite was the noise. We had a screaming heater that kept us awake. Noise proved to be a problem on our second night as well when we feared that the children above us would soon come through the ceiling. I thought the sound issue was less of a problem than at Disney's Pop Century where the walls are paper thin. At Great Wolf Lodge, we dealt with the problem by turning up our screaming heater and putting the pillows over our heads. We eventually fell asleep.
Great Wolf Lodge Children's Activities:
This section could be pages long but I am keeping it simple, as promised. The best children's activities at Great Wolf Lodge are the water park and Magi Quest but they will be discussed a little later as they are also their 2 largest attractions.
The biggest surprise we had was the large amount of things for our children to do that had nothing to do with water at Great Wolf Lodge. They have a program called Cub Club for children. There is a playroom set up for Cub Club with a play area and many tables. Cub Club hours were 10 to 7 when we were there. Cub Club was such a nice, quiet area for the children to play nicely. They have walls of crafts for the children to do, some are free and some have a fee. They have a children's computer and a family checker game area. Cub Club has their tye dye time from 1-4 everyday where the children can pay to make a Great Wolf Lodge pillow case or t-shirt. Our children still love to sleep with their Great Wolf Lodge pillow cases as a reminder of the fun they had there.
The Arcade is also a nice activity for children. Although money is required for the tokens, I did not find it unreasonable. The children collected tickets and bought small toys at the redemption center. The arcade has a couple of small rides as well and the ever popular, skee ball.
Every evening at 8pm, pajama clad children can be seen everywhere making their way to the clock tower show in the lobby. It is an adorable show with talking animals. A Cub Club employee comes out after the show and reads the children a story. Amy, a Cub Club employee, read the story when we were there and she was very good with the children. She had been very helpful earlier in the day when we visited Cub Club. It was very nice to feel like informed people surrounded you at Great Wolf Lodge especially for first timers. Amy answered all my questions.
Every morning, children are treated to a wonderfully educational experience at the fireplace in the lobby called Wolf Walk. A young employee named Stevi taught the children facts about wolves and other animals. She also played games with the children followed by making an origami wolf. My boys loved it. Stevi also assisted my boys with making their tye dye pillowcases the day before and she was extremely patient with them. I was impressed with her chipper attitude and friendliness towards the children. Both the clock tower show and the wolf walk are free to guests.
The Great Wolf Lodge stuffing station is similar to build-a-bear. Our boys picked our a flat stuffed friend and then a nice woman from the gift shop helped them stuff them. The boys really enjoyed pushing the pedal and filling their new wolves to their capacity. The cost was $19.99 for the pet. We chose to purchase a Paw Pass for our boys that allowed them to do several children's activities for a slight discount. I plan on breaking that down with it's pros and cons in another article.
Great Wolf Lodge Water Park:
The Great Wolf Lodge water park was beyond fantastic. I have to say that the most refreshing part for us will sound rather silly. My husband and I noticed that the families in the Great Wolf Lodge water park, playing with their children, were quite normal. Usually, any kind of beach or water attraction is filled with beach bodies, hard bodies and gorgeous people. My husband and I have never been a fan of water attractions in the past for this reason. We have felt that many times, water park visitors come to show off their bodies instead of coming to have fun with their children. The people at Great Wolf Lodge were very normal looking. Although we saw a few in the gorgeous club, most of the families wore modest suits and looked refreshingly normal. We loved the example to our children that people come in all shapes and sizes even at a water park!
The Great Wolf Lodge water park, like most areas, exceeded our expectations. The water park is not only huge, it is broken up into great sections that cater to every child's age. The wave pool was a family favorite. We also loved the family tube slide where the whole family comes down a round inner tube. I found myself exhausted later after climbing to the top of the big play structure over and over again with my boys. I was getting exercise without realizing it.
We thought the Great Wolf Lodge life guards were very attentive, more than we have witnessed at our local YMCA or local pool. I told my husband that I have never seen a group of young people so fixed on their jobs. It was comforting to see them watching the water constantly instead of talking with friends. We thought the life guards could have appeared a little happier and friendlier with the children but overall, they all did their jobs very well.
Great Wolf Lodge Magi Quest:
I had no idea what Magi Quest was before arriving at Great Wolf Lodge. Wikipedia describes it as " a live action role-playing game where the participant serves as the main character. Players, called Magi in the game, use an infra-red (IR) emitting wand to complete quests, adventures, interact with objects, find gold, and duel". Our boys loved Magi Quest more than anything at the Great Wolf Lodge. They loved walking all over the lodge looking for the required elements to complete a quest. The game itself costs $9.99 and we played on the same game until we left on Sunday. The end of the game is fighting a dragon so the boys were very excited about that. Players are also required to purchase a wand that can be brought back and used over and over.
The employees at the Great Wolf Lodge Magi Quest shop were the only employees that we considered uninterested in helping customers, especially children. There are a guy and a girl who seemed upset when a child interrupted their conversation to ask a question. They came right out and told my boys that they could not give them answers. It was frustrating since we were new and needed some guidance. The game and set up were mind-blowing enough to make up for the indifference felt by the Magi Quest employees.
Great Wolf Lodge Prices:
The Great Wolf Lodge room prices are quite high on line but I have seen coupon code websites that could offer a discount. We were/are very fortunate to have a friend help us get a fantastic rate. Whatever the price ends up being, it will be worth it, I assure you.
I am a thrifty person so I loath wasting our family's money on anything. The only wasteful spending that we did at Great Wolf Lodge was on the food. I found the cost of the food to be ridiculous. It was higher than our local museum's food which is already high. A personal pizza meal that barely feeds a child is nearly 8 dollars. We spent $100 on food by 6pm on our Saturday there. I decided that from then on, we would pack enough food for at least 2 meals and snacks.
Great Wolf Lodge does make packing meals easier by providing a refrigerator and microwave in most suites. Guests also have the option to drive out of the lodge area and eat. Our kids never wanted to stop long enough to leave the Great Wolf Lodge premises. Several pizza places also deliver to Great Wolf Lodge, which can be a more affordable option.
We found the Cub Club craft prices, the arcade, the stuffing station, and the Magi Quest to have reasonable prices. Overall, we found Great Wolf Lodge to be worth the money we spent.
Our family usually goes to Disney World for our yearly family vacation but we have 4 trips planned to Great Wolf Lodge this year instead. I cannot say enough that Great Wolf Lodge is family oriented and geared towards the enjoyment of families.
It is still emotional for me to recall all the moments that were so special to us. Everywhere you look at the Great Wolf Lodge, there is another opportunity to spend quality time with your children WITHOUT the rush and pressure that higher dollar vacations give you.
There is something so magical and comforting about being inside a building moving from activity to activity with the people you love. There are no worries about weather, sunscreen, or huge crowds. Instead, you are consumed with worry about when you can take your family back to the Great Wolf Lodge again!