Best Swimming Pools For Toddlers in 2022
Homech Inflatable Swimming Pools, Kiddie Pools, Family Lounge Pools, Family Swimming Pool for Kids, Adults, Babies, Toddlers, Outdoor, Garden, Backyard, 95 x 56 x 22 in, for Ages 3+
Intex Dinosaur Inflatable Play Center, 98in X 75in X 43in, for Ages 2+
- Water flows to palm tree sprayer and waterfall adjusts with control valve
- Landing mat for extra padding
- Drain plug in pool floor
- Capacity: 57-gallon
- Comes with repair patch
Homech Family Inflatable Swimming Pool, 118" X 72" X 20" Full-Sized Inflatable Lounge Pool for Kiddie, Kids, Adult, Infant, Toddler for Ages 3+,Outdoor, Garden, Backyard, Summer Water Party
- Spacious Play Room for Your Family: The family inflatable swimming pool can hold up to 2 adults plus 3-5 kids to enjoy a splashing pool party in the backyard
- Durable &Long Life Span: The inflatable pool is 50% thicker than most in the market, reducing the risk of punctures ensuring a lengthy life span
- Safe & Soft: Made with Naphthalene and Lead Free, BPA-free material( CPSIA ,CPC and ASTM certificates )guarantee the safety. Super soft inflatable floor of this inflatable family pool, as a cushion between the ground and kids ,increase kid protection
- Quick and Easy: Inflate in 3-4 minute by electric pump (not included), built-in 2 curve water valves double the drainage speed
- Sturdy &Stable: 3 individual air chambers each with double intake and free flow exhaust valve which can withstand weight while preventing air or water leakage so the swimming pool is always ready with fun for you
Intex Dinoland Inflatable Play Center, 131in X 90in X 44in, for Ages 3+
- Keep cool with the movable Dino Arch water spray which attaches to a water hose
- An included soft slide with a landing pad will be a delight to everyone
- Water Capacity: 74 gallons (6in of wall height)
- Approximate inflated size: 131in L x 90in W x 44in H
- Age grade: 2+ years
Intex Rainbow Ring Inflatable Play Center, 117" X 76" X 53", for Ages 2+
- Center includes water slide, wading pool, water sprayer, ring toss game (with 4 inflatable rings)
- Water sprayer attaches to garden hose to keep kids cool in summer
- Water capacity: 77 gallons.
- Ball roller game and toss ball game (six plastic play balls included)
SplashEZ 3-in-1 Sprinkler for Kids, Splash Pad, and Wading Pool for Learning â€“ Childrenâ€™s Sprinkler Pool, 60â€™â€™ Inflatable Water Toys â€“ â€œfrom A to Zâ€ Outdoor Swimming Pool for Babies and Toddlers
- MAKE LEARNING A BLAST – Time for a splish-splashin’ bash in SplashEZ’s educational kiddie pool! Created by loving parents, with the aim of making learning easy and fun. SplashEZ innovative pool has a learning mat for a base, so your little squirt soaks up some knowledge during play!
- TAKE A DIP IN ONE COOL POOL – Get relief from the heat with the SplashEZ inflatable pool for children 12 months or older. Cherish the moments as your kiddos splash under the refreshing fountain sprinklers! This summer toy creates oceans of adventures!
- SPLASH SAFELY – Keep kids cool and safe with SplashEZ’s parent-approved outdoor water toys for toddlers. Fun in the sun… and shade, this shallow wading pool and water sprinkler promises uncompromised quality and is BPA and phthalates free
- LEARNING THROUGH PLAY – We’ve got fun down to a science. Educators, psychologists, and researchers all agree that learning through play is key to a child’s healthy development. SplashEZ gives your baby both learning and play in one incredible pool!
- PROUD AMERICAN COMPANY – As parents, we know nothing comes before the safety of our kids and the quality of their toys! If for any reason your purchase isn’t right for you, then reach out to SplashEZ customer care. We’ll happily make things right!
(68") Inflatable Splash Sprinkler Pad for Kids Toddlers Dogs, Kiddie Baby Pool, Outdoor Water Mat Toys - Baby Infant Wading Swimming Pool - Fun Backyard Fountain Play Mat for 1 -12 Year Old Girls Boys
- HAVE A SPLASH PARTY - The Zen Laboratory inflatable splash pad is a great alternative to your traditional swimming baby kids pool for kids. Our scientists combined the best parts of a kiddie pool, water slip n slide and water toys to make the most entertaining fountain spray pad for kids on the market!
- TAKE A DIP IN THE COOLEST OF POOLS - Your little one's love playing outside, so why not give them a little relief from the heat? We promise that this is the best water pool toys for children 2 - 10 years old
- MAKE A SPLASH INTO SAFETY - Your little one's safety is our top priority. With the Zen Laboratory large dog bath swimming pool and sprinkler for kids, we guarantee uncompromised quality with a splash pad that is both BPA and phthalate free.
- MADE BY PARENTS FOR PARENTS - Any parent knows, kids love swimming pools. We also know that pools for kids come with their own set of dangers. With the Zen Laboratory splash pad, your kiddos can cool off without the hazards of your traditional swimming pools.
- PROUD AMERICAN COMPANY - We know nothing comes before the safety of our kids and the quality of their toys! If for any reason your purchase isn’t right for you, reach out to Zen Laboratory customer care (right here in the USA) and we’ll happily make things right!
Intex Kiddie Pool - Kid's Summer Sunset Glow Design - 58" x 13"
- Constructed from durable vinyl
- Kids can beat the heat in the Sunset Glow inflatable pool
- The 12" walls of this pool are formed by three colorful rings
- 58" x 13"
Step2 Play & Shade Pool | Kids Outdoor Pool with Umbrella & Water Toy Accessories
- Features two molded-in seats
- Designed to hold a 40" (101.6 cm) umbrella that nests nicely on the side of the pool providing shade for your little one at play
- Includes 3 funnel cups and a fun spinning water wheel that attach easily to the umbrella post for added play
- Molded-in designs at the bottom of the pool provide traction for little toddler feet
- Minimal adult assembly required
Parner Swimming Baby Inflatable Baby Swimming Pool Floats Ring with Safety Bottom Support and Swim Buoy, Great Baby Water Float Suit for Newborn Baby Kid Toddler Age of 6-36 Months, Large
- 【360° Full Protection】2020 Upgraded Parner baby swimming float equipped with detachable swimming buoy to prevent baby from flipping backward. Soft bottom support to prevent baby from sliding out or flipping backward. Non-inflatable sponge chest support to protects the baby's belly. Double airbags and safety buckle to provides an ideal swimming position for safety in the water.
- 【Baby-safety Material】Our baby swimming pool floats adopt premium PVC material with a thickness of 0.35mm, the surface of the baby float is soft and comfortable, more reliable than those 0.30mm baby swimming floats on the market. All parts have passed the ASTM, CPC and CE Standards, It possesses waterproof, non-toxic and durable characteristics, makes baby swim safely and happily.
- 【Convenient & Simple】Provide 1x hand pump for easy inflation, 1x tube for quick deflation and 1x carry bag for storage and transport. Double-layer independent airbag design provides multiple protections for babies and makes it easy to inflate and deflate for baby swim ring. And the importance is that we must inflate the ① protective airbag first, and then inflated the ② airbag, otherwise, the swim float will overturn when in use.
- 【Suitable Crowd】Our baby inflatable swimming float is suitable for the age of 6-36 months baby, and it can support the baby with 11-38lb, the two side protective airbags can increase or decrease the amount of gas to adjust the tightness of the baby' waist. the baby pool floats can not only help your baby to build up a healthy body, but also let your baby have a good sleep.
- 【Great Gift & After-sale Service】The swimming baby inflatable can not only improve your baby's physical coordination ability but also it can provide the ideal swimming position to bring your baby a happy swimming time. In addition, All swimming baby inflatable have been carefully checked before transportation, If you have any problems with our products, please feel free to contact us, we will provide a refund or exchange service, please buy it with 100% confidence!
Intex Sun Shade Inflatable Pool, 62" X 62" X 48", for Ages 2+
- Capacity: 9-1/2-Inch, 74-gallon
- Includes drain plug. Ages- 3+. Composed of durable 10 gauge vinyl
- Comes with repair patch
- 62-Inch by 62-inch by 48-Inch inflated
How I Published All of My Books
I have published 10 books for children and adults. Here's how I did it.
It was 1991, and Wordsong, the poetry imprint of Boyds Mills Press, was just getting off of the ground. I met with some editors, and we decided that for my first book an anthology would be best. That meant that I would put together a collection of various poems on a theme.
I had always spent a lot of time in libraries, so collecting literature was right up my alley. We determined that the book would be for adolescents, which in publishing terms means middle school and some high school. The book would have 55 poems.
I started out by simply reading lots of poems. Then I noticed a theme that spoke to my heart: music. The next phase was to narrow it down. I needed poems about music, but I was really enjoying ones that were musical in their language. That ended up being the theme of my first book: Poems That Sing to You.
Once you have one book in print, it is a lot easier to get editors to talk to you about publishing more. Boyds Mills worked with me on three other projects, and later I was able to use my new basket of material to work my way into Random House, who published my A to Z of African American History. A literary river started flowing and several other books followed.
I spend a lot of time talking to librarians and teachers. Simply put, since they spend all day with book consumers, from parents to children and others of all ages, they know what consumers are looking for. Then I run my ideas by marketing specialists from publishers. Sales and marketing reps know which books, themes and topics are "moving," being sold and widely distributed. With this info in hand, I then create and pitch formal proposals to editors.
Using this approach, my odds of getting a proposal or manuscript accepted are much greater. At times, I even meet with an editor during the drafting process (of the proposal or book) and we work on it together. Then she takes the work, now tailored for a specific publisher's needs and market, to her company. In such cases, I've ended up with a book contract in hand within weeks.
Publishing books is a wonderful journey that I would suggest for anyone. We all have a story to tell. Here is my Web resource for anyone who needs more support: Get Published: Free Tips and Resources. I also do lots of book reviews. Hopefully I will write about your book next!