Best Swimsuit To Hide A Tummy in 2020
Upopby Women's Sexy High Neck One Piece Swimsuits Halter Flounce Backless Bathing Suits Plus Size Swimwear Monokini Rose 16
Century Star Women's Elegant Dress One Piece Boy-Leg Bathing Suit Swimdress Printed Swimwear Swimsuits Black White 2X-Large (fits Like US 14-16)
- Fabrics - This bathing suit dress made of high quality Polyester and Elastane, soft, comfortable and breathable one piece bathing dress for women
- Design: One piece tummy control swimdress, sexy mesh swimsuit or floral printed bathing suit, unadjustable strap dress swimsuits, just for you choose
- Features - Spaghetti Strap Printed Padded Swimdress Soft Padded Bra/Wire Free, Tummy control swimwear can gather your breast together and cover your body well, it also helps modify your figure and you will look slimmer
- Application - Womens swim dress suits for most occasions, swimming pool, beach party, summer vacation, hot spring bath and other occasions
- Century Star - Century Star is a brand registered in the USA, we devote to provide high quality product and better shopping service for each buyer, your satisfaction is our pure pursuit. if you have any needs and any questions, just surfing in to Century Star brand store, we are always here to provide help.
Miraclesuit Women's Swimwear Atlantis Love Knot Flyaway Front V-Neckline Underwire Bra Tankini Bathing Suit Top, Blue, 12
- Look 10 lbs. lighter in 10 seconds® with Miraclesuit.
- V-neckline top accentuates bustline and shows a little skin but never reveals too much. Underwire bra with soft cups provides subtle lift and shaping. Customize the fit with adjustable lingerie straps. Bottom sold separately.
- Layered flyaway front draping conceals and slims waistline, offering a sleek silhouette.
- We recommend ordering a swimsuit in your usual size for the most comfortable and slimming fit. Sizing up is suggested depending on your fit preference or if you prefer a less snug fit. For bust measurement, measure around the body, across the fullest part of the breast. For waist, measure the narrowest part of your waist, above your belly button. For hip measurement, measure across the hips about 4” below your belly button. For torso, measure between your legs and over the top of the shoulder.
- After each use, hand wash your Miraclesuit in cool, clear water and hang to dry. Do not use chlorine bleach. Do not iron or tumble dry. Following these instructions will help extend the lifespan of your swimsuit so you can enjoy it even longer
ADOME Women Tankini Top with Bikini Bottom Printed Beach Tummy Control Swimwear Halter Two Piece Bathing Suits Bikini Set
- Women tankini with a super-flattering flyaway overlay, featuring padded bra style, ruched details and high-waist bikini bottom,suitable for swimming pool, beach wear
- Flyaway tankini top matching High Waist Tankini Bottom brief with a full back,make it comfortable to wear and show your perfect hips and legs lines.
- Material:85% Polyester 15% Spandex,soft stretch quick-drying high quality fabric, very comfortable to wear.
- Adjustable Shoulder Straps Swimwear With wide adjustable straps to give you great support
- Occasion: Vintage two piece bathing suits for women, bright color and modest style, slim swimsuits sets in various floral print, perfect beachwear for tropical vacations, summer, beach & pool with chic pattern.
High Waisted Swimsuit Ruffled Floral Two Piece Bathing Suit Orange
- Material:80% Nylon 20% Spandex, quick dry, stretchy and comfortable, nice choice of bikini
- This ruffle bikini set features irregular flounce falbala top, racerback double-adjustable shoulder straps, polka dot/printed pattern, retro boho high waist bottom.
- Design: High Waisted Swimsuit,Ruffled top Swimwear & tummy control bottom were designed to make you look slim and feminine
- Perfect for Tropical Vacations, Summer, Beach & Pool with unique and chic pattern
- Package Includes: 1 x high waisted bikini set(top & bottom). Note: Color may be lighter or darker due to different PC display
Coskaka Women's High Neck Two Piece Bathing Suits Top Ruffled High Waist Swimsuit Tankini Bikini Sets Pink-Flowers 2 L
- Super Sexy Flounce Tankini Top Design:Cover your belly, makes you look slimmer. High waisted ruched bikini bottoms has tummy control effect for better curves
- Adjustable and Double Crisscross shoulder straps:Adjustable padded push up bras, offers great support and enhance your shape, brings you closer fitting,and pulls on style, ultra chic and adorable
- About material:Made of soft stretch quick-drying high quality fabric. pro-skin, elastic , durable,make it easy to full on and very comfortable to wear
- Occasion:Adorable swimsuits for women and girls,bright color and modest style, perfect for you if on the beach, in pools, cruise, catch some sunshine.You can also als bodysuit or jumpsuit for daily time or wherever else your heart desires
- SIZE:We have specially designed different US sizes to choose: S(US 4-6),M(US 8-10), L(US 12-14), XL(US 16), XXL(US 18). Pls feel free to contact us if you have any questions about size,quality etc
Century Star Women's Two Piece Tankini Swimsuit Floral Tank Top Bikinis Padded Swimwear with Boyshorts Cute Pink Grey XX-Large (fits Like US 12-14)
- ⇒ Material: This pretty Tankini is made of high quality chinlon. It will bring you comfortable and soft feelings
- ⇒ Fashion Design: The swimsuit with regular swimsuit bottom, removable, replaceable and wireless cup padding, soft and breathable, hides the tummy perfectly, makes you look slimmer
- ⇒ Feature: It will support your chest well and cover your belly well
- ⇒ Application & Notice: This breathable bathing suit fits for many occasions like beach, swimming pool and any activity on the water. Please check the size chart carefully before placing the order
- ⇒ Brand: Century Star is a brand registered in the USA, to ensure quality product, NEVER purchase Century Star Brand items out of Century Star store
Eomenie Women's One Piece Swimsuit Tummy Control Plus Size Swimwear Halter Bathing Suit
- Bathing Suits for Women:Ruched pattern in the torso perfectly accentuates your curves, hiding the imperfection ,flattering your curves.
- Great quality:Super cute and thick material, very soft, and stretchy. This slimming swimsuit is lined on the inside so it's not see through. It's the perfect one piece swimsuit for all your water activities.
- Tummy Control Swimwear:Very flattering with ruching on the sides and great tummy control, It's just tight enough to show off your curves, making you look so sexy.
- Backless Women Beachwear :There are two ways to tie the strap,adjustable halter neck.
- Deep V TOP, High Cut Bottom, Removable Pads & Stunning Color :This comfy and attractive one piece swimsuit has just enough coverage to be practical and just enough skin showing to be sexy.
Century Star Women's Plus Size Stripe Tankini Top Bikini Swimwear with Brief Bathing Suit Navy Blue Small(fits like US 4-6)
- ⇒Soft Material- Comfortable breathable fabrics. Made of soft and durable polyester and elastane.The mixed fabric makes the swimsuits very soft, elastic and comfortable.Please check the Size Chart Carefully before placing the order.
- ⇒Charming Design - Two-piece bathing suit for juniors girls and women Holiday. V Neck, Push Up Top, Built-in Sports Bra, offering a comfortable fit meanwhile showing your beautiful curve.
- ⇒Stylish Swimwear - High quality, comfortable and fashionable to wear.Fashion design makes you more sexy charming, and stand out in the crowd with this unique swimsuit.Ruched and Split detailing, slimming and perfect tummy fats hide.
- ⇒Occasion - This stylish two piece bikini is suitable for swimming, pool, beach party, tropical vacations and other occasions. Just enjoy wonderful water fun with this two piece swimsuit.The High Quality Bikini Set Will Offer a Flattering, Smooth Silhouette For Your Beach Trip.
- ⇒Century Star - Century Star is a brand registered in the USA, to ensure quality product, NEVER purchase Century Star Brand items out of Century Star store.
CUPSHE Women's Coral Falbala High Waisted Cup Shaped Padding Bikini Set
- Fabric: Chinlon,Elastane
- Design:Falbala and Bottom floral printing
- About Cup Style:With padding bra
- Garment Care: Recommend Hand Wash and Hang Dry with Cold Water. Please do not use Bleach. Color may slightly vary from the picture owing to lighting effects and monitor settings
- Body Size: the size of a human body,doesn't mean the size of the suit; Suit Size: the size measured by tiling the clothes without any elastic stretch
Happy Sailed Women Strappy 2 Piece Padding Fashion New Tankini Bikini Bottoms, X-Large Purple
- Material: 82%Polyester+18%Spandex. Lightweight, soft and comfortable.Hand wash recommended, machine washable, line dry, low iron when necessary.
- DESIGN:vibrant floral beach ethnic print 2pcs tankini swimsuit/padded/summer/beach/elastic band at hemline/flattering tank top/loose fit/bikini set/tankini set/print takini/floral swimsuit/2 pcs swimwear/sports bra/triangle bikini bottom
- FEATURE - Cute & Flattering & Nice Quality Bathing Suit. A casual athletic tankini fits both in and out of the water. It can cover your belly well and add your cuteness and sexiness. Take one and show your unique style
- OCCASION - Nice suit looks great. This new trending swimsuit is great for most occasions such as swimming, pool, beach vacation and party
- Color may be lighter or darker due to the different PC display
So You Want to Work in a Call Center?
Getting a job in a call center begins with a great cover letter and resume. You have to include a cover letter. Omitting it is like showing up for the pool party without a swimsuit; people won't know what you're trying to accomplish.
At the top of your resume, state your clear objective for applying. Make it one concise sentence. Order your resume so that your greatest accomplishments are close to the top. For example, if you have an education but little experience, put your education details above the other sections. Finish your resume by adding some personal details such as hobbies; your personality is important to a call center recruiter. She will remember the chick who started her own Eleanor Roosevelt stamp collecting fan club before she considers the guy who considers watching TV with his buddies a hobby. Also, don't forget your references! Your cousin Carlos doesn't count here so make sure you have the number of a former boss who remembers that you always stocked the coke cooler without being asked while smiling at the customer who went on and on about competitive dog breeding.
When you are called for an interview be sure to be on time and dressed in business casual attire. Don't wear a t-shirt that says "there's no excuse for me" (yes, I've seen this done.) The first thing you'll probably be asked to do is take a pre-employment test. Don't start freaking out now; if you're reading this it means you know how to use a computer and follow simple directions and that's what they're testing. Relax; all you have to do is sit at a computer wearing headphones and type in what you hear.
Now that you aced the test you'll sit down with a recruiter and talk. She will give you plenty of time to answer the questions so if you need to you can skip one and go back to it. Popular questions include what you liked least about your last job. Be positive; tell her what you liked most about it and then an area in which you would have liked to be able to grow in that former position. Another common question is why you want to work there. Don't say "because I need money." Research the position and tell her what you can do for the company and what it can do for you. She may ask you about a time you didn't agree with your former employer's policy and what you did about it. You can do an Internet search for common job interview questions and do a little role playing with your roommate or significant other before the interview. Doesn't that sound hot?
You may have to take a long personality test. Many large corporations are depending on these psychological tests as a vital part of the interview process. Don't lie and say "I never lie" when they ask you if you're always truthful. You didn't tell your best friend that her new haircut made her look like a truck driver; nobody is truthful all the time. The company looks for someone who can follow orders but complete tasks while working independently. Keep your answers away from the extreme ends of the spectrum.
Now you've been offered the job. Congratulations. You'll have to go through several weeks of paid training, most likely in a classroom. You will become emotionally attached to your classmates. This is important because they will be your support system in dealing with a large number of negative phone calls. You will have to take open book/open note tests to see if you've retained the knowledge. Most of the curriculum revolves around learning the computer systems. You learn the bulk of the job after you start taking calls. The training department will be happy to work with poor test scores if you are showing good "soft," or customer service, skills and you show up for work. Absences will not be tolerated during this time. About half of your class will not make it through the training due to absences or because they've realized they don't really want to work in a call center.
Now is the time to ask yourself: do I really want to work in a call center? Are you resilient? Can you deal with a man screaming at you for an hour because he refused to sign for delivery of his package last week and now he needs it? Will you be kept awake at night because, due to company policy, there was nothing you personally could do for a sobbing elderly woman whose insurance was canceled due to a computer glitch? Are you an actor? Can you pretend to be apologetic when all you want is a beer in which to drown this caller? Do you mind extremely repetitive work? Can you sound to each caller as if they are the first call you've taken today?
Also, do you want to talk to some fascinating people and hear amazing stories? Do you want to learn to keep your composure in any situation any future job will throw at you? Do you like games and contests, bonuses and performance based pay? Do you want to make lasting friendships while building a great resume, getting benefits, tuition assistance, 401k and the best pay of any unskilled hourly job?
If the answer to some or most of these questions is yes, start getting your resume together. You'll make some lasting friendships and have every opportunity to advance at work in a variety of positions. You'll get balloons and candy from the girl who records and listens to your calls; quality control will be listening at the most unexpected times so make each call an Oscar-worthy performance. Most of all, you'll be a part of one of the most frustratingly exciting workplaces in the service industry at which anyone with a GED and a nice voice has a shot. Can you say that about your current job?