Best Swimsuits For Boys in 2021
Simple Joys by Carter's Baby Boys' Toddler 2-Piece Swimsuit Trunk and Rashguard, Blue Dino, 4T
- Rash guard has color block design
- Swim trunk has functional draw cord
- Mesh lining
- Trusted Carter’s quality, everyday low prices, and hassle-free packaging
Kanu Surf Boys' Big Quick Dry UPF 50+ Beach Swim Trunk, Specter Charcoal, 10/12
- 100 percent polyester comfort technology quick dry microfiber with UPF 50 plus rating
- Available in men's and kids sizes infants through 20
- 2 side pockets
Kanu Surf Boys' Big Quick Dry UPF 50+ Beach Swim Trunk, YOLO Black, 10/12
Speedo Youth Boy's Jammer Swimsuit-Endurance+Polyester Solid, Speedo Black, 28
- Endurance+ polyester fabric lasts 20 times longer to give you more value for your money
- Resists bagging, sagging, and the effects of suntan lotion, skin oils, and chlorine
- Core basic jammer styling for more coverage and comfort. Low moisture absorption and quick drying
- Inner drawstring waist for a secure fit
- Made by speedo, the world's #1 swim brand
Hurley Boys' Big Board Shorts, Tropical Shoreline, 20
- Pocket in back. Allover stripe pattern. Contrast waistband and seams. Brand call-outs throughout. 100% polyester. Machine wash, tumble dry. Imported. Measurements: Waist Measurement: 24 in Outseam: 16 in Inseam: 7 in Front Rise: 10 in Back Rise: 11 1⁄2 in Leg Opening: 8 in Product measurements were taken using size 10 Big Kids. Please note that measurements may vary by size. If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any
- Hurley Kids Top Size Chart Hurley Kids Boardshort Size Chart
- Surfs up with these quick-drying, lightweight boardshorts.
- Fitted waistband.
Amazon Essentials Big Boys' Swim Tee,Royal Blue , M (8)
- Raglan short sleeves give this active T-shirt a ready-to-move fit
- UPF 50 helps protect skin from the sun
- Sport made better: we listen to customer feedback and fine-tune every detail to ensure quality, fit, and comfort
Speedo Boy's Swimsuit Jammer Begin to Swim Solid
- Built with lycra Extra life fiber engineered to have 5-10 times more durability than ordinary spandex fabrics
- Provides resistance to suntan lotions, skin oils and chlorine better than conventional fabrics
- Block the burn with UPF 50+ protective fabric
- American Red Cross licensed
- Resists sagging, bagging and fading
Kanu Surf Boys' Little Barracuda Quick Dry UPF 50+ Beach Swim Trunk, Paradise Navy, 7
- UPF 50+ quick dry microfiber: lightweight and durable for your most comfortable pair of swim trunks
- Side seam pockets and cargo pockets give plenty of options for storage
- Available in men's and kids sizes 2 through 20
- Triple needle side seams and rises make Kanu Surf swimming trunks and bathing suits among the highest quality you will own
Kanu Surf Boys' Big Quick Dry UPF 50+ Beach Swim Trunk, Barracuda Royal, 14/16
- 100-percent polyester comfort technology quick dry microfiber with upf 50 plus rating
- 2 side pockets, 2 cargo pockets
- Machine wash
- Outside drawstring
- Mesh lining
Amazon Essentials UPF 50+ Baby Boy's 2-Piece Long-Sleeve Rashguard and Trunk Set, Red Rugby Stripe, 18M
- Swim trunk with functional draw cord
- Everyday made better: we listen to customer feedback and fine-tune every detail to ensure quality, fit, and comfort
- UPF rating: >=50, UPF Category Rating: Excellent UV Protection, Labeled according to: Conforms to ASTM D6603
Osh Kosh Boys' Toddler Swim Trunks, Palm Trees, 4T
- Swim trunks featuring UPF 50+ protection
- Covered elastic waistband
- Mesh lining
Tips for Washing a Swim Suit
Swimsuits can get dirty when you swim in places like lakes and ponds. A swimsuit will also get dirty when you sunbath on a beach.
Every time you take off your swimsuit you should rinse it out. It does not matter if you wore the swimsuit in a chlorine pool or a lake you should still rinse out your swimsuit after you wear it. You should rinse the swimsuit in clear water to remove the chlorine, salt, suntan lotions and other residues that can collect on a swimsuit.
If you feel that the swimsuit is dirty and you want to wash the swimsuit follow the directions on the care label. The instructions on swimsuits varies since not all swimsuits are made of the same material.
Most swimsuits are machine washable but even though they are machine washable you should still air dry the swim suit to avoid stretching out the swimsuit. When you wash a swimsuit you should not wring the swimsuit out or you will stretch the fabric that the swimsuit is made of. Always let a swimsuit drip dry on a line or spread flat out on a towel.
When you are done swimming do not leave your swimsuit in a plastic bag when it is wet. A swimsuit that stays wet will mildew and possibly discolor. A swimsuit that has mildew on it can even have mildew spots on it.
Women's swimsuits are more delicate then men's swimsuits. A mans swimsuit can stand washing better then the stretchy fabrics that women's swimsuits are made of. Men's swimming trunks are made of materials that are not stretchy and they can usually be washed and dried in a cloths dryer.
Once you have gone swimming in your swimsuit you should rinse out the swimsuit. If you rinse out your swimsuit after you have worn it chances are you will not have to wash the swimsuit. Line dry a swimsuit that is wet don't leave the swimsuit bunched in a corner all wet. A swimsuit will last longer with proper care.
Chlorine will eventually fade a swimsuit. Rinse your swimsuit every time after you have been in chlorine to prevent your swimsuit from fading.