Best Swimsuits With Bra Support in 2022
Tempt Me Women One Piece Swimsuit High Neck V-Neck Mesh Ruched Swimwear Black L
Holipick Women One Piece Swimsuit Tummy Control High Neck Halter Swimsuit Floral Mesh Bathing Suit Black XXL
- High neck swimsuit design with neck hook closure and padded push up bra for support and shape. The style amps up the swimwear, making it more flirty, stylish and awesome.
- The sexy see-through mesh and deep plunge in the front make this bathing suit more fashionable, charming and striking. The pineapple palm tree print elevates its beach chic style and adds vibrance to this one-piece from Holipick.
- The ruched pattern in front suppresses all the bulges and provides flattering tummy control, giving the swimsuit a sleek finish.
- This swimsuit is perfect as a summer swimwear or beachwear, and for parties, vacations or other occasions. It will give you a fabulous and stylish look everywhere you go.
- The smooth fabric material is stretchy, comfortable and soft, ensuring you will enjoy it. Various sizes to choose from: XS(US 0-2), S(US 4-6), M(US 8-10), L(US 12-14), XL(US 16), XXL(US 18).
Anne Cole Women's Twist Front Underwire Cup Sized Tankini Swim Top, Paisley pom Navy, 40D/38DD
- Click on Anne Cole logo to shop all of our collections in our store
- Search for Anne Cole paisley pom navy to see more bodies in this collection
- Paisley pom printed twist front underwire tankini with shirring
- Underwire offers great support
- Removable cups(bra sized) adjustable straps
Anne Cole Women's Fleetwood Floral-Print Underwire Tankini Top (34B/32C)
- Removable soft cups with underwire; Pull-on styling; adjustable over-the-shoulder straps
- V-neckline; Bra-sizing; Lined; Hits at waist
- Nylon/spandex; lining: nylon/spandex; Hand wash; Imported
- Color: Multi; Size: 34B/32C
- Style: Swimwear Separates
DELIMIRA Women's Vintage Padded One Piece Swimsuit Tummy Control Bathing Suits with Underwire Black 4/6
- Foamed bra cup with underwire supports well
- Front ruched design smooths your tummy and gives a slimming look
- Plunging low neckline at center flatters your body
- Super soft spandex material for silky feel, quick drying stretch fabric for a comfortable fit
- One piece bathing suit provides moderate coverage for bottom
COCOSHIP 50s Solid Black Elegant Retro Vintage One Piece Swimwear Swimsuits 4XL(US14-16)
- Sizes(recommend):Medium:US4 Large:US6 X-Large:US8 XX-Large:US10 XXX-Large:US12 XXXXL-Large:US14 XXXXXL-Large:US16/US18
- Hand Wash Cold/Flat Dry;Nylon Spandex Swimsuit Fabric
- Adjustable halter neck
- Pattern:Retro Classic 50s Solid color One Piece Pin Up Swimsuits
- Package Includes: 1 x Swimsuits
Speedo Women's Ultraback Racerback Athletic Training One Piece Swimsuit (Teal, 8)
- Designed for movement, durability, comfort, and fit for all swimmers
- PowerFlex stretch
- Soft cup construction
- Modest coverage
Speedo Women's Quantum Splice Powerflex Eco Onepiece Swimsuit, Black, 12
- ULTRA DURABLE: PowerFlex Eco Fabric offers 4x more compression and is twice as strong as standard swimwear material
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Made from 100% pre and post-consumer nylon yarn
- BUILT-IN BRA: Built-in bra provides incredible coverage, comfort, and maximum support in and out of the water
- FAST MUSCLE RECOVERY: Compression technology increases circulation for faster muscle recovery
- NO SLIPS: Lotion and oil resistant material for stay-put coverage
- REMOVABLE CUPS: Bra padding is easy to remove for easy cleaning
- CHLORINE-RESISTANT: Resists fading, sagging, and bagging
- RACING CUT: High leg cut for high-performance swimming
- MATERIAL: 78% EcoNylon / 22% Lycra Xtra Life
La Blanca Women's Wrap Underwire Push Up Bikini Swimsuit Top, Black//Ripple Waves, 14
- DESIGNER SUMMER SWIMWEAR — This underwire bikini top draws elegantly from a wrap detail in true La Blanca fashion, while underwire support provides ample security and added support
- BUILT-IN UNDERWIRE — This item comes with customized built-in underwire for full bust support! Feel chic and sexy at the pool party, while being uplifted and supported
- BOLD DETAILS — Show off your summer tan in this trendy swim item that features a unique design, and a flattering cut
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR SIZE — Consult our fit guide by clicking “Size Chart” above to determine which size will fit you best
- FOR MORE OPTIONS — Click our logo above to visit our store page and view the La Blanca wrap underwire bikini swim bra and other styles within the Ripple Waves collection!
Smart & Sexy Women's Full-Busted Supportive Underwire Swimsuit Bikini Top, Sweet Cherry, 36DDD
- Lightly lined cups with underwire support
- Long lined
- Ruched half cup
- Double g-hook back
- Fabric content: 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex
Miraclesuit Women's Swimsuit Solid Plunge Underwire Bra Swim Top, Black, 36DDD
- Look 10 lbs. lighter in 10 seconds® with Miraclesuit. Our exclusive Miratex® fabric slims and slenderizes without panels or linings for total full body shaping & control.
- Underwire bra helps lift and support your bustline while mesh detail provides visual interest. Plunge neckline is so sexy, but won't reveal too much. Bottom sold separately.
- Hardware accent adds fashionable touch. Straight bra sizes offer the perfect fit. Adjustable hook and eye back closure ensures a perfect fit.
- We recommend ordering a swimsuit in your usual size for the most comfortable and slimming fit. Sizing up is suggested depending on your fit preference or if you prefer a less snug fit. For bust measurement, measure around the body, across the fullest part of the breast. For waist, measure the narrowest part of your waist, above your belly button. For hip measurement, measure across the hips about 4” below your belly button. For torso, measure between your legs and over the top of the shoulder.
- After each use, hand wash your swimsuit in cool, clear water and hang to dry. Do not use chlorine bleach. Do not iron or tumble dry. Following these instructions will help extend the lifespan of your swimsuit so you can enjoy it even longer
Getting Tough on the Underwear Bomber
I don't know what's been done so far, and I don't know what the government intends to do. All I know is that it's not enough. Let's stop being wussies toward terrorists.
1 WAR, WAR, AND MORE WAR: While it is true that the Obama Administration has escalated the war against al-Queda by tripling the number of troops in the region, that is certainly not enough. We should probably bomb Iraq too. Because, uh, terra. But that's not all. The Bush Doctrine, says we should also attack countries that harbor terrorists. This fellow is from Nigeria. So we should probably bomb Nigeria. He was educated in England, Yemen, and Dubai. We should probably bomb all of those places as well.
2 UNIONS!: Senator Jim Demint has been criticized for perceived hypocrisy for criticizing the Obama Administration for not having a permanent TSA chief, all the while being responsible for putting a hold on Obama's nominee for that very post. Demint later explained that his hold on the nominee was necessary to ensure that the TSA would not be unionized. Democrats take this to mean that Demint and the Republicans fear unions more than they fear terrorism.
I would agree with him. Unions are a threat to our National Security. Do you know what a "union suit" is? It's UNDERWEAR! Unionized underwear workers have created a virtually undetectable weapons delivery system. Sure, they have to iron out a few kinks in the system, but is there any doubt now that the underwear union are plotting against us? The government should bust unions not only at the TSA, but at the underwear factories as well.
3. RACIAL PROFILING: Of course, the great national debate continues as to whether we should screen out would-be terrorists by racial profiling. This is a perfect example of why we should profile people based on their racial characteristics. After all, it wouldn't cause any additional burden on the airports in the United States to screen out people who look like they might be Nigerian. It shouldn't cause any extra delay in flights if we subject people with these racial characteristics to additional searches or interrogations, right? I can't imagine any political problem that would cause.
But why stop there? At check-in, the airline reps already ask a number of security questions, i.e. "Has anyone had access to your luggage", etc. Since they're asking questions anyway, how about adding "Boxers or Briefs" to the check-off list?
4. BAN UNDERWEAR ON FLIGHTS: Remember when the shoe-bomber got caught? From that time on, we were all required to take off our shoes at the security check in. Now we have an Underpants Bomber. Are we willing to go the distance with this? Now, I'm not suggesting that we should have to take off our underpants for inspection. What I'm suggesting is that all underwear should be banned from flights in the US. I've often wondered why we need them anyway. Pants that one wears under his/her pants? Seems awefully redundant to me.
5. TORTURE, TORTURE, TORTURE: It has not yet been reported how much information the Underpants Bomber has voluntarily given to his interrogators. But that doesn't matter. Common wisdom tells us that he would give even MORE information if he was tortured. Sure, he may have disclosed his name, his connections to Al Queda, the identity of people he reports to, the places where he was trained, and all of that boring information. But what if we could find out the location of the Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq? What if he could provide a connection between Al Queda and France, so that we could start a new war? If we torture him enough, he could say just about anything we want him to say.
Pat Bucchannan made a very good point. We should deprive him of pain medication. That will make him talk! Because common wisdom tells us that large doses of narcotics gives a patient extraordinary self-discipline and control. Without the narcotics, the patient might talk more. Of course, most of it would probably be, "OW, OW, OW, OW!"
6. TAX CUTS FOR THE WEALTHY: If this incident teaches us anything, it is that wealthy people in the United States pay too much taxes.
These commonsense security measures are necessary to prevent another underwear attack on Americal soil.