11 Best Swimwear Wholesale
Updated on: March 2023
Best Swimwear Wholesale in 2023
O'Neill Men's Hyperfreak Swim Boardshorts, 19 Inch Outseam Black / Lined Up Size 36
Anne Cole Women's Twist Front Shirred One Piece Swimsuit, White, 16
- Shirring on Side Gives a Flattering Look
- Sewn in Molded Cups
- Adjustable and Removable Straps
- Full Bottom Coverage
- Fun Easy To Wear One Piece Suit
La Blanca Women's Island Goddess Lattice Front Strappy Back Halter One Piece Swimsuit, Fuchsia, 16
- DESIGNER SWIMWEAR: Strut your stuff poolside this summer in this one-piece Island Goddess swimsuit
- STRAPPY DETAIL: Turn heads with the flirty low scoop strappy back detail and keyhole cut-outs at the bust
- INDIVIDUAL CUSTOMIZATION: Suit yourself with the adjustable halter tie and removable cups
- SLIM BUILD: Built-in tummy toner and fully lined fabric elongate and slim your silhouette
- FOR MORE OPTIONS: Click our La Blanca logo above to visit our store page and view other colors and styles within the Island Goddess solids collection
Carter's Baby Boys 5 Pack Bodysuit Set, Dinosaurs, 18 Months
Trina Turk Women's Deep Plunge V-Neck One Piece Swimsuit, Orange/Purple/Golden Medallion Print, 8
- Removable soft cups
- Ties at neck with black tassel on tips of ties
Carter's Girls' Baby Rashguard Swim Set, Unicorn, 9 Months
- Short sleeves
- Covered elastic waistband
Bleu Rod Beattie Tiered Knots One Piece Swimsuit Caribbean Bleu Size 10
- Swimwear sizing fits smaller than apparel sizing, order one size up for more coverage
- Designed for a classic fit
- Tiered crisscross straps with center knots down the front
- Adjustable shoulder straps, removable soft padding
- Nylon/spandex; lining: polyester/spandex
Osh Kosh Girls' Toddler One-Piece Swimsuit, Navy Gingham, 4T
- One piece swimsuit featuring UPF 50+ sun protection
- Front lined
- Ruffle details and allover print
Jessica Simpson Women's One-Piece Ruffle Shoulder Swimsuit, Oopsie Daisy Pacific Multi, M
- 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex
- Pull On closure
- Hand Wash
- Ruffle shoulder one-piece swimsuit
- Plunging neckline, Non-removable cups; moderate bottom coverage, standard, Woven
Bar III Be Weave It Monokini One-Piece High-Leg Swimsuit Size Large Black
- Removable soft cups
- Tie closure at center back; halter straps tie at back neck
- V-neckline; colorful stitching detail at edges; open back with cutouts at sides
- Moderate bottom coverage
- The One-Piece Wonder Swimsuit featured on The It List
La Blanca Women's Underwire Double Strappy Back One Piece Swimsuit, Navy/White/Leaf Print, 10
- ONE-PIECE CUT — The classic and sleek one-piece cut covers any worry spots while enhancing your natural curves
- SASSY X-BACK — The cross-back strappy detail creates a sporty and feminine fit that enhances your shape while still offering support.
- BUILT-IN UNDERWIRE — This item comes with customized built-in underwire for full bust support! Feel chic and sexy at the pool party, while being uplifted and supported
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR SIZE — Consult our fit guide by clicking “Size Chart” above to determine which size will fit you best
- FOR MORE OPTIONS — Click our logo above to visit our store page and view the La Blanca underwire cross-back one-piece swimsuit and other styles within the Bali Hai collection!
Hit the Beach in Forever 21's New Affordable Swimwear Line
If your budget is not beach ready, don't worry! Check out the new budget friendly line of swimsuits from Forever 21.
Forever 21 now offers twenty-five suits for this year's beach season. There are both one and two piece varieties in a wide range of colors, cuts, and prints. Suits are available in stores and at www.forever21.com. The prices are $12.80 for each piece of the two piece styles ($25.60 for a complete bikini) and $22.80 for a one piece. The size range offered is from small to extra large. Like most of the Forever 21 clothing the line of swimwear runs towards junior sizing.
The best thing about this swimwear line is the price. It is about time that stylish swim suits are offered at affordable prices. The website is a great place to buy them, as it is organized and easy to use. The size chart is readable and informative. Another nice thing about this line, is that there is a broad range of prints and colors to choose from. From basic black to zebra print to tie dye this line has it. Even if you want your suit to sport spiky metal studs (always a high priority, in my book), this line offers several options.
On the down side, your body better be beach ready to wear this line. The two pieces come in several different cute styles, but the cuts are pretty skimpy. The one piece suits are called monokinis which means you are pretty much looking at a bikini with a little scrap of fabric linking the two pieces together. There are three monokinis to choose from. If you are busty, these suits will probably not suit.
If you are not a regular bikini wearer, or if you are not sure of the sizing, your best bet is to buy in store. The website has a store locater on it to help you find the store nearest you.
Overall, this line is a good bet for you if you are comfortable in junior sizes, like bikinis . . . a lot, and are looking for fun, affordable swimwear this season!