Best Tampons To Use For Swimming in 2023
U by Kotex Fitness Tampons with FITPAK, Regular Absorbency, Fragrance-Free Tampons, 31 Count
Athena Menstrual Cups Period Cup - One Pack | Regular Flow | Transparent Red Size 1 Small | A Softer Menstruation Cup Made for Easier Periods | Excellent Tampon and Pad Alternative
- FEEL THE FREEDOM: Leak Free and 12 hours between changes - The Ideal menstrual cup for beginners
- WOMEN LOVE ATHENA: Over 250,000+ women use Athena for their periods and 9 out of 10 keep using it
- LESS CRAMPS: Firm menstrual cups often cause painful cramping. Athena's Soft for a Pain Free Period
- ATHENA SAFETY: Tested and Certified, Athena Cup is Phlalate Free, Latex Free, Dioxin Free, BPA Free
- UNCONDITIONALLY GUARANTEED: Not fitting well? Dog ate your cup? We've got you covered - Hassle Free!
AIWO Soft Menstrual Cup - Sterilized Pack - Unique Discharge Valve - Care Period Protection Cups - Pad and Tampon Alternative (M(80mm*46mm), Clear)
- Made of medical silicone (baby pacifier), safe and reliable.
- Aseptic packaging, simple and hygienic, unpacking direct use.
- Soft and comfortable, easy to adapt, no leakage.
- New valve design, no need to remove, more convenient discharge of menstrual blood.
- Fashion and beautiful, I believe you also hate thick sanitary napkins affect the image of clothing.
Mindy Lawton's Used Tampon Used to Blackmail Tiger Woods
Tiger Woods' former mistress Mindy Lawton claims that the National Enquirer found her used tampon on the ground and used it to bribe Tiger Woods.
Whenever it seems that nothing else related to Tiger Woods and his scandalous affairs can shock, something always seems to come out of the woodwork and do just that.
The National Enquirer in recent years, while not quite in the media mainstream, has gained a certain air of respectability.
Rarely, it seems, are the sued anymore and generally the tabloid seems to have turned the corner from reporting complete nonsense and now seems intent on breaking factual, if salacious, stories about celebrities and politicians.
It was the National Enquirer, after all, that broke the original Tiger Woods affair story when it ran its report on Woods affair with Rachel Uchitel days before Thanksgiving in late 2020.
But if Mindy Lawton's claim is true and the National Enquirer not only picked up her used tampon, but also used it to bribe Woods into posing for a related publication, then the credibility that it has gained will take a hit. If it is there to report on a story and then uses evidence found during its investigation, in this case Mindy Lawton's used tampon, as leverage to push Woods into posing for another magazine, then its journalistic integrity is shot.
Recently, it would seem to be salad days for the National Enquirer. While it has competitors of sorts in online news outlets such as TMZ and Radaronline, the fact that they even exist is a testament in many ways to the success of the National Enquirer's brand of celebrity gossip journalism.
That said, the next time a celebrity or politician is accused of something by the Enquirer, it will be far easier for them to simply roll their eyes and allude to the fact that this is the same National Enquirer accused by Mindy Lawton of taking her used tampon and using it to bribe Tiger Woods.
Source, Huffington Post Staff, "Tiger Woods' 'Vanity Fair' Mistress Issue", huffingtonpost.com