Best Tampons When Swimming in 2020
U by Kotex Security Tampons, Multipack, 50 Count
Tampax Pearl Active Plastic, Regular Absorbency, Unscented Tampons, 36 Count
- 20% Slimmer Applicator; 100% as Absorbent (vs. Tampa Pearl with similar absorbency)
- Incredible protection while you're active -- whether that's playing sports, working out, or just everyday activity
- Leak guard Braid helps stop leaks by channeling them back into the core
- Smooth Removal Layer gives you amazing comfort, even on your lightest days
- Form Fit protection gently expands to your unique shape
EvaWear 2 Pack, Tampon Replacement, Premium Quality, Menstrual Leakproof Period, Postpartum Maternity Panties, XXL Brief Black
- FULL PROTECTION Better absorbency than THINX. Absorbent coverage area from front to back waist. Great for both daytime /night time, front/back sleeper. It is reusable underwear is great for women and girls during their menstrual cycle, or for light incontinence and postpartum recovery. The absorbency is equal to 2 tampons and helps you stay dry and comfort.
- TOP PERFORMANCE MATERIAL This breathable panty is made of a moisture-wicking, highly-absorbent fabric and is hypoallergenic, so you can stay cool and dry, no matter where you are in your cycle. Premium quality and remain like new after washes if taken care properly. Follow the care instructions.
- CAREFREE COMFORT AND STYLE Made from nylon, cotton and spandex, this tagless, leakproof panty is extremely soft and comfortable to wear and allow you to get the best in protection with no worries.
- INTENDED FOR USE WITH OR WITHOUT TAMPONS OR PADS Absorbs fluid and wicks away from body. Also can be used as backup with a menstrual cup, tampon or pad. Please note SPORT STYLE is great for DAYTIME ONY.
- MACHINE WASHABLE Our panties are machine washable for your convenience, without losing their best effectiveness.
U by Kotex Click Compact Tampons, 36 Count
Do Tampons Cause Staph Infection?
This article discusses whether or not tampons cause staph infection.
Tampons Have the Potential to Cause Staph Infection
The truth is that, yes, tampons do have the potential to cause staph infection. However, it is important to keep in mind that it is likely that you have already heard about this type of staph infection. Toxic shock syndrome, which tampons are known to cause when they are worn for long periods of time, is actually a form of staph infection. Ultimately, this is the type of staph infection that tampons are known to cause. It is not exactly the same as the type of staph infection that you may have seen on the news in recent times due to the high number of cases.
It is Unlikely to Get Staph Infection From Tampons
While many people are afraid of getting Toxic Shock Syndrome from tampons, the chances of actually getting this form of staph infection are very low. At the same time, when people do contract Toxic Shock Syndrome, it is often very severe and usually fatal. This is why it is so important to do everything in your power to prevent yourself from developing staph infection, in the form of Toxic Shock Syndrome. If you plan to wear tampons, it is important to realize that there are some very simple preventative steps that you can take in order to prevent yourself from developing this type of staph infection due to tampon usage.
Staph Infection Due to Tampon Usage Can Be Easily Prevented
Many people are so worried about developing staph infections due to tampons that they have given them up entirely. The best thing that you can do is take some of the easy steps to prevent Toxic Shock Syndrome from developing due to staph infection. Most importantly, make sure that you change your tampons frequently. They should be changed at least every three hours when your menstruation cycle is heavier, and no longer than eight hours (if not much sooner) when your menstruation cycle is in its lighter stages. It is also important to make sure that you shower daily during your cycle, regardless of whether or not you wear tampons, in order to maintain good hygiene.
Although tampons can ultimately cause staph infection, in the form of Toxic Shock Syndrome, there are a number of easy things which can be done to prevent this serious and often fatal infection.