Best Toddler Swim Life Jackets in 2021
Zeraty Kids Swim Vest Life Jacket Flotation Swimming Aid for Toddlers with Adjustable Safety Strap Age 1-9 Years/22-50Lbs
Stearns Original Puddle Jumper Kids Life Jacket | Life Vest for Children, Cancun Shark
- The Stearns Original Puddle Jumper Life Jackets have been tested and approved by the U.S. Coast Guard for use as Type V/III personal flotation devices in, on, or near the water
- Meet strict requirements for use on boats, in public pools, and at water parks that require Coast Guard-approved devices
- Nylon shell for durability
- Playful designs make water safety fun for kids
- Give beginners confidence when learning how to swim
- Designed to fit snugly for added safety
- Comfortable styling lets kids move and play freely in or near the water
- Safety buckle snaps in the back so kids can't remove vests on their own (when properly tightened)
- Adjustable strap offers a secure fit to children 30 to 50 lb.
- Made in the U.S.A. of domestic and foreign components
Speedo Kids UPF 50+ Begin to Swim Printed Neoprene Swim Vest, Sapphire Blue, Medium
- UV50+ Block the Burn protection from the sun's harmful UVA and UVB rays
- Soft, durable neoprene construction for warmth and buoyancy
- Great Teaching Tool for Beginning to Swim and Building Water Confidence
- Front Zipper For Easy On and Off
- Sizing - MEDIUM: Ages 2-4 Years (22" max chest, 33-45 pounds), LARGE: Ages 4-6 Years (24" max chest, 45-60 pounds)
New & Improved Oceans7 US Coast Guard Approved, Child Life Jacket, Flex-Form Chest, Open-Sided Design, Type III Vest, PFD, Personal Flotation Device, Blue/White
- US COAST GUARD APPROVED LIFE VEST - Passes highest USCG standards and testing.
- USCG APPROVED SIZING for Infant/Child/Youth PFD’s. USCG approved children’s life jackets are labeled for infant, child or youth and generally, weight can be used as an approximate guide. Actual comfort, fit and sizing will vary. When the vest PFD is securely fastened, it should not rise above the child's head!
- CHILD SIZE PFDs: 30–50 Pounds (If weight is 25 lbs. to 45 lbs. — Try Child Size; If weight is 45 lbs. to 85 lbs. – Try Youth Size) Approximate Child’s Chest 20-25 inches (51-64cm).
- PERFORMANCE and DURABILITY - Nylon construction and thick EPE flotation foam
- SECURE COMFORT: Three adjustable straps for a comfortable fit with open-sided design
- UNIVERSAL PFD: Great for general boating activities and swimming life jacket.
Body Glove Dinosaur Swim Life Jacket
- PADDLE PALS – Safest Patented U.S. Coast Guard Approved “Learn to Swim” life jacket with attached arm bands for teaching kids to safely learn to swim
- SAFETY SHOULDER HARNESS – Prevents children from removing the vest without parental help and keeps the vest from sliding off during use
- SUPERIOR COMFORT – Prevents chafing, made with a durable polyester material and multi panel design for superior comfort
- FEATURES – Fits Children (30-50 lbs.) adjustable chest strap with quick release rear safety buckle, Approved Type III Child's PFD for recreational boating. Hologram design for fun motion graphics
- KIDS LOVE IT – Kids love "Paddle Pals", fun unique graphic designs, comfortable fit and feel, safely keeps their heads above water while learning to swim
AmazeFan Kids Swim Life Jacket Vest for Swimming Pool, Swim Aid Floats with Waterproof Phone Pouch and Storage Bag, Suitable for 30-50 lbs Infant/Baby/Toddler, Children Puddle/Sea Beach Jumper
- ☆【SOFT ＆ COMFORTABLE MATERIAL ＆ CUTE CARTOON DESIGN】--- AmazeFan Kids Learn to Swim Life Jacket is made of woven polyester and soft nylon fabrics. Soft and flexible. Environmental friendly and skin-friendly.
- ☆【SAFE ＆ SECURE】--- The swim vest with arm wings is secured with a safety buckle at the kid's back, so that the kid can't open it alone; adjustable strap to fit all sizes between 30-50lbs(1-6 years). And also used as toddler swim vest for toddler weighing from 20-30 lbs.
- ☆【EASY TO WEAR】--- Swim Aids for Toddlers are immediately ready for use since there is no inflation necessary; simply pull over arms and buckle up; comfortable to wear due to the soft arm band construction.
- ☆【LEARN TO SWIM】--- Your child will quickly learn to swim after using our swim vest. Can be used in swimming pools, beaches, on boats or by the lakeside. Helps kids float and keep balance in water, more freedom and confidence to swim and play.
- ☆【MORE DETAILS】--- 1 Waterproof Phone Pouch - Fully submersible and waterproof, offers waterproof protection for your devices. 1 Storage Bag - carry and store easily.
Gogokids Kids Swim Vest Folat Jacket - Boys Girls Floation Swimsuit Buoyancy Swimwear
- 【Great Design】Jacket style, it wraps around the child's torso and keeps arms free for swimming.
- 【Neoprene Material】Top quality neoprene for warmth and buoyancy, give children more confidence in swimming learning.
- 【Comfort & Safety】Adjustable chest strap with quick-release buckles for comfort and safety.
- 【Crotch Strap】The kids swim vest comes with an adjustable crotch strap that ensures a snug fit.
- 【Guaranteed Service】If you are not 100% satisfied with our kids life jacket, please contact us, we'll refund or replace it.
Swimschool Swim Trainer Vest with Sun Protective Sleeves, Adjustable Safety Strap, Small/Medium, up to 33 Lbs., Blue
- Swim trainer – level 2 – promote confidence & play: swim trainer vest supports your child in feeling comfortable in the water, recommended for ages 2-4 years.
- Adjustable, secure fit: trainer vest is easy to wear and remove with sun protective sleeves, padded shoulders, a heavy-duty zipper and adjustable safety strap for a secure, comfortable fit.
- Built-in foam pads: balanced flotation and designed to place child in the prone (swim) position for learning pre-swimming positions.
- Fabric flotation vest: comfortable, soft fabric vest designed to propel your child forward to promote use of arms and legs and swim position.
- Soft UPF 50 fabric: keep your child's shoulders and upper arms safe from the sun's harmful rays.
- Size: 20-33 lbs. 20 inch chest. Vest is adjustable but may not fit every child Size.
- Pack and go portability and storage.
Flowdodo Swimmer Float Vest for Pool Kids Life Jacket 30-50lbs, Baby Toddler Swim Vest with Arm Wings Boys Swimmer Blue Aqua Geometric Fashion
- Swim Vest for Kids 30-50 lbs. (13.6 kg - 22.7 kg). FUN AND UNIQUE DESIGN KIDS LOVE !
- SAFETY AND FREEDOM in or beside the pool,lake,sea.(This is not a coast guard approved life jacket,may not be allowed to use in some public pools)
- SHOULDER HARNESS prevents children from removing the vest without parental help and keeps the vest from sliding off during use.
- EASY TO CARRY : The sleeves can be folded. 1 lovely matching storage bag- carry and store easily.
- WARRANTY: We offer you a 100% satisfaction money-back guarantee. If there is any problem just send us a message and you'll receive a full refund, no questions asked.
O'Neill Infant Superlite USCG Life Vest, Turquoise/Berry/Lime/White, 0-30 lbs
- Lightweight Polyethylene Foam
- Coated Polyester Shell
- Soft and Comfortable
- Quick-Release Delrin Buckles
Elejolie Swim Life Jacket for Kids Children Life Vest Swimming Pool Swim Aids for Toddlers Learn to Swim 22-66lbs (Whale)
- COMFORTABLE MATERIAL--Made by quality softer non-woven waterproof polyester, less chafing to skin, comfortable wearing feeling.
- APPLICABLE PEOPLE--This swim life jacket suitable for 2-7 years old child, could support the 22-66lbs weight for baby use.
- SPECIAL DESIGN--Printing cute cartoon pattern on the surface, whale or crab styles, make your kids enjoy water sports.
- SECURITY PROTECTION AND ADJUSTABLE--Adjustable chest strap and double-security buckle for a comfort fit, adjust the suit size for your baby.
- CUSTOMER WARRANTY--We Promise You Will Get 90 Days Products Exchange or Money-back, and We will be Answered Your Questions within 24hs.
Adult Swimming Lessons
Want to learn to swim but the kindergarten guppy class isn't for you? Adults of all abilities can take classes ranging from beginning swim to life guard certification you just have to know where to look and what to ask.
The most commonly advertised swim lessons you will find are group lessons at pools open to the public through the local recreation centers and YMCA but if you are hesitant about group lessons or the times don't work out you might consider a private or semi-private lesson.
Group lessons cost about $20 per half hour and are run in sessions that meet once or twice a week. Participants usually commit to 4-8 lessons at a time and are swim tested at the beginning and end to ensure placement in the correct class. For the most current opportunities and enrollment instructions contact the YMCA , Dixon Pool or Little Fish Swimming at Saint Michaels High School. If you live in an area with a community or club pool you should also contact them directly as private and closed membership pools often do not advertise.
Regency Park Sport near Old Plank Road is now Little Fish Swimming but don't let the kid friendly focus of this business turn you away. They have several outstanding instructors under the management of Keri Jones and a state of the art indoor pool. Located at Saint Michael's High School the address is 6301 Campus Drive, Fredericksburg, VA. The office is only open a few weekdays so expect to leave a message at (540) 645-0954 or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org
The YMCA information for both Rappahannock (on Butler Road in Falmouth) and Spotsylvania branches are on-line at www.family-ymca.org or you can call the Rappahannock YMCA at (540) 371-9622 or the Spotsylvania Branch located at 5700 Smith Station Rd, Fredericksburg at 540-371-9622. Adult Swim Lessons are indoors and run in 8 session classes and cost $50 for members and $75 for non-members.
The Fredericksburg outdoor recreation program offers outdoor lessons from May - August at the Dixon Park Pool located at 1300 Dixon Street. Information and current availability and pricing for their programs is available at the Parks and Recreation office number (540) 372-1086.
For private or semi-private lessons or to put together a small group adult class you can call many of these same places or contact an area swim team. Since this is a less frequent request your best bet will be to ask for the aquatics manager or to speak to an instructor directly. Clearly request that you would like to make arrangements for a private or semi-private lesson. Be sure that any instructor you work with is trained in life-guarding and CPR and enjoy your swim!